10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    -vote S-FM oooo

Told you PSM was town and Cats+oooo are trash scums.

Well, Piss Sun, you have my gun. Use it.

Hope you ate not one of them.

There is nothing to talk here
    What on earth are you talking about? According to cats, I was attacked. And he switched the attack to PSM, who was cleaned with no flip

And you claim PSM was town why?

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

That post by hosts alt says that PSM is Triad and I am Syndicate. If you are going to believe that host is just going to out 2 scum, you can't believe PSM is town. It makes no logical sense

Someone has a role that caused the host to reveal false information. That or cause someone to be possessed (Piss cop and hosts smurf). Or something whack

I cant have that role (Vitamin). Neither can Unfunny (Nightmare) or Piss Cop (turncoat) or Cats (Wraith) or ODID3838DMDK (Aztec)

Only one person it could be. Unless host is simply just trolling

-vote S-FM Chernobyl

20. ISO #1520

I explained a lot why you are scum. If you are not, you are worst town player ever seen.
    Explain how PSM is town. His alignment wasnt revealed on his flip. Yet you come barging in "told you guys PSM was town)

We have no idea what his alignment was due to Cats targeting me and PSM. Someone tried to kill me

So in order for me to be scum, I would have been targeted by town

Does any of this make sense to you? Are you keeping up? Where did the other night kill go if town targeted me? You gonna wait for other people to claim what they did or just continue to spew nonsense?

Why'd you give the gun to piss cop? Why not PSM? You were so sure of being town but gave a TURNCOAT the gun?

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM oooo View Post
    That post by hosts alt says that PSM is Triad and I am Syndicate. If you are going to believe that host is just going to out 2 scum, you can't believe PSM is town. It makes no logical sense

Someone has a role that caused the host to reveal false information. That or cause someone to be possessed (Piss cop and hosts smurf). Or something whack

I cant have that role (Vitamin). Neither can Unfunny (Nightmare) or Piss Cop (turncoat) or Cats (Wraith) or ODID3838DMDK (Aztec)

Only one person it could be. Unless host is simply just trolling

-vote S-FM Chernobyl
    Wtf this bullshit you are pushing? You already claed that vitamin and you are syndicate-alignment. Idk what "syndicate" is, but it's surely not town. You played like useless toxic trash whole game, and this post is nonsence, as every post you made.

You are scum and Cats is your teammate.

Now we lynching you and Piss Sun shooting your trash teammate with gun I delivered for him. Thats all.

There is nothing to talk here for the ones, who can add 1+1. You are scum and trash.

Piss Sun, just ahoot this toxic clown or cats, we lynshing other and gg. There is nothing to talk about here.

23. ISO #1523

Wtf this bullshit you are pushing? You already claed that vitamin and you are syndicate-alignment. Idk what "syndicate" is, but it's surely not town. You played like useless toxic trash whole game, and this post is nonsence, as every post you made.

You are scum and Cats is your teammate.

Now we lynching you and Piss Sun shooting your trash teammate with gun I delivered for him. Thats all.

There is nothing to talk here for the ones, who can add 1+1. You are scum and trash.

Piss Sun, just ahoot this toxic clown or cats, we lynshing other and gg. There is nothing to talk about here.
    I did not claim syndicate. I am town. Stealthbombomb posted that I was syndicate

Go back and retake 1st grade and learn to read

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

32. ISO #1532

GAME OVER
    Congratulations to Piss Sun, Unfunny and Lemon Party for winning as Efekannn02

Regardless of any sequence of night actions here, Unfunny singlehandedly could not lose the game from this position because he was gaining 3 votes tomorrow and triad didn't have a way to kill him.

Night 1 the turncoat turned into Efekannn02. We didn't know what to do with that. So we asked @Efekannn02 for his feedback.

Efe created a monstrous cult alignment with wicked RNG. We loved it. It won.

Thank you to everyone for playing. I'll be making more posts with information shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536

Disregarding the loss I was preety satisfied with this game!

Because:

1. My gut call on PSM was right

2. My submission got itself eliminated (through its ability), whiiichh I may or may have not been hoping for, but I really didn't know who they were until Birdie flipped.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

39. ISO #1539

For those it may be of interest:

I'll be hosting the next ?krc hopefully roughly in about 3-4 months from now (It's already in the Queue)!

It'll be co-hosted with @naz if they're still interested in co-hosting at that time.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #1540

For those who aren't in the discord or haven't had the chance to see why the game is over yet:

Mike's (Unfunny) role will be gaining +2 votes tomorrow, and Zedus (Chernobyl) is dying to poison.

Since Triad can't KILL mike, the game goes into a 2v2 tomorrow, where Mike shoots one triad with his any-use gun that he got from Martin (Jolly Rancher) and then lynches the other one, resulting in a cult victory.

41. ISO #1541

If you had told me a month before I ran this that the winner would be a faction that I didn't even put in the game... I'd honestly be a little bit surprised but not shocked.

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

Not really. I think the chances were extremely slim that triad wins from here if not mechanically impossible.

I legitimately don't see a scenario where it happens. You didn't know Mike was scum and you didn't know he was about to become mega-mayor.

Ironically, if you didn't link oooo and PSM you would've won the game mechanically last night.

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550

Aight yo wtf? I thought we had this in the bag
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass