1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pig Spider Monkey View Post
    Want me to vote you and you self vote?
    I’m assuming your Softing some sort of Vengeful?
    I think they were referring to the zKALOGDGM<JG guy who said something about having a gun. I THINK they mentioned shooting Birdie regardless at one point, but I have to check.

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ZKL3DJ View Post
    Okay everyone!
    I just finished rereading, got a little distracted, you know, internet and all :P

Here's my list, in order of who I believe to be town or pro-town, besides myself of course x3
    -town-
    Chernoybl
    oooo
    Bibble
    Unfunny
    Pig Spider Monkey
    Piss Sun
    -null/neutral-
    Cats 2019
    Jolly Rancher
    -scummy-
    Lemon Party
    Birdie

I've changed my read on Piss Sun, because I don't think so many roles would have targeted them if they were scum, piss sun seemed scummy, but since he was targeted by a lot of um, not seemingly friendly effects, and does have some good info, I think they're probably town.

I don't like Birdie's posts, they've posted nothing of substance, and haven't really added to chat at all.

Lemon Party is nothing but a hunch, they've posted a lot, but something about them is off putting.

Jolly Rancher and Cats 2019 are genuine nulls at the moment, I need to reread them again before I come to any decision about them.

If we don't lynch Birdie I will attempt to shoot them tonight unless I say otherwise
    There it is. From their last 4 posts.

Says shooting Birdie.

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    Someone didn't read my last few posts regarding my reads.

My stance is quite clear on this.
    It just can't be expressed via a vote because that's what happens when people invent a role that creates a bomb that for some reason removes voting power tempoairly.

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Piss Sun View Post
    The host was lynched how, and said himself he can't be trusted.

Try voting I bet you it works
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Piss Sun View Post
    Prove you cant vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

Oh yea something important:

@S-FM Jolly Rancher Has found themselves eating some Tasty Explosive devices last evening. It made him UNABLE TO VOTE TODAY! Jolly Rancher CANNOT Vote today!
    [/size]

1. One of the hosts said it.

2. It was AIVION.

3. AIVION wasn't lynched yet.

4. I know I can't vote. It can work if I try to, but you're begging me to get modkilled (and infracted) for disrespecting host rules tbh

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

The souuuuunddddd..............

......Of Silence.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

34. ISO #934

NIGHT 2

@S-FM Bibble was yeeted. But he returned back, like a boomerang.

@S-FM Bibble did not die.

Guys, I promise that people can actually die in this game. There's an evil alignment please trust me

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

35. ISO #935

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

The Godfather is currently having a buy 1 get one free deal on lynchings...

@S-FM Birdie was bonked. Their role was Mafia Universe Modbot Glitch!

Spoiler : Rolecard :

Quote Originally Posted by Their role
    You are the Mafia Universe Modbot Glitch!

Special Abilities:

-Once per game, you may cause the day lynch/elimination/yeet, to also immediately lynch/eliminate/yeet the next highest-voted-for player after the first lynch/elimination/yeet.

-You must DM the hosts (Stealthbomber16 and AIVION) requesting to use this ability within the first 24 hours of a day phase to activate this.

-However, if there is no other player that is voted for when a lynch/elimination/yeet occurs, only that one lynch/elimination/yeet will occur.

-This ability will do nothing if there is no lynch/elimination/yeet on the same day that you activate the ability.

-You cannot activate this ability if you are dead, unless your alignment is neutral (In other words, not Town and not Mafia).

-On the next day phase, if you are alive, you must publicly mention aamirus (as in @aamirus ) and complain that The Godfather is broken/bugged if your ability occurs (and two people were lynched/eliminated/yeeted (or Yote) in a single day phase). If anyone suggests or implies Stealthbomber16 or AIVION was responsible for this (either by processing the ability/event or otherwise), you must fiercely defend their name and insist it was The Godfather's fault and it is broken/bugged.

The special ability of this role card may or may have not been inspired by a tried and true story of a player's first game on Mafia Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by The role they submitted
    Role name: Turncoat
    Action: You are Mafia. You may change your role to any alignment.

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

AAAH WELCOME TO DAY 3! EVERYBODY PANICCCC!!

Greetings everyone. This town has spiraled into chaos and descent. This is no longer a safe place to live. You must evacuate immediately. If you stay here the town will devolve into chaos and bloodshed.. and YOU WILL be persecuted by the corrupt Government that resides here. Take as many provisions you have and scatter! Leave! Live somewhere else! IT ISN'T SAFE HERE ANYMORE!

YOU ARE NO LONGER SAFE! YOUR FAMILY YOUR FRIENDS! THEY ARE IN DANGER! Repeat this message to everyone you can! You must evacuate from this city! The bombs...

.....The.... Bombs......????

DEAD PEOPLE CORNER!

Welcome to the dead people corner! In this corner we have the legendary but quite delicious @S-FM Lemon Party ! We found them upon some sort of Aztec altar... bleeding out lemon juices. Interesting... They were a Decolorator!

You are the Decolorator!
    Role: Decolorator.
    Night action:
    Decolorator can visit one target at night.
    If that target has FAVORITE COLOR on avatar, decolorator killing it. This kill works the same way as serial killer's ability. Target can be healed, kill does not ignore the night immunity. The kill has two charges.
    If decolorator's target have no FAVORITE COLOR on avatar, they will be noticed that someone annoyed them at night.
    Decolorator will auto-use his night ability on roleblocker (like SK in mod), so roleblocked will be killed if have FAVORITE COLOR on avatar or annoyed if not.
    Passive ability: If decolorator is targeted by a player with FAVORITE COLOR there is a 50% chance the action will fail
    Rolecard: Vitamin Dealer

Each night, you choose a player to give a random vitamin from the following list that grants the player an ability the next day/night. The vitamin is random but you are notified what vitamin was given. You may not choose yourself.

Vitamin A: Superior-sight - During the day, you have the ability to choose one player and have their role (not alignment) revealed to you.
    Vitamin B: Superior-intellect - During the day, your vote counts for two.
    Vitamin C: Super-citrus - Lemons into lemonade - if you are lynched, the player who hammers also dies the following evening due to citrus overdose.
    Vitamin D: Sunshine - you radiate light and have a 1 charge day ability to blind another player, removing their ability to vote for that day.
    Iron: Blood Builder - If you are killed the following night, your killer will have their blood on your hands and it will be announced the following day.
    Calcium: Strong Bones - If you are attacked the following night, your bones heal and you survive the attack.

There was a note next to the altar. It read: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UOqfGgNCPg

And in this corner! We have the Most evasive Book of all the realms! It's that mighty @S-FM Bibble ! They were the almighty Jack of All Trades! We found a bullet through its book covers! Book can die? WELL SO CAN LEMONS BUT I DIDN'T SEE YOU QUESTIONING THAT NOW DID I?!?!? OWO

Jack of All Trades

You have several rolecards at your disposal. You don't know anything but their name.YOU CAN'T CHANGE ROLECARDS AFTER SELECTING ONE UNTIL THE NEXT DAY (MINIMUM).

1. Game OST Reviewer

2. Definitive Maximus Copernicus Legendary Drug Dealer Hard Cocaine in the Suburbs

3. Male and Female Magical Squirrel

4. Cow

5. Rivers in the Desert

6. Jesus

7. Meow Cat

Aztec Invader

Starting Attack : 0
    Starting Defense : 1
    Each night, may sacrifice a target player to gain Divine Favor. Sacrificed players are bleeding on an altar for the entire night, requiring a protection to be cast on them (doctor-like roles or weird spells healing people, whatever) for them to survive. If they are not healed by the end of the next night, they will die.
    Each stack of Divine Favor allows the Aztec Invader to pick an buff from the following list :
    - Blessing of Xipe-Totec : You are completely unkillable and unroleblockable for one night.
    - Advice from Huitzilopochtli : One charge alignment check, bypasses normal detection and investigation immunity
    - Feathers of Quetzalcoatl : One charge heal. Cannot be selfcast.

Buffs can be used the same night sacrifices are used and the same night they are picked, and are picked at the start of the night following a successful sacrifice. They can only be picked once each.

Alive:

@S-FM Jolly Rancher
    @S-FM Cats 2019
    @S-FM oooo
    @S-FM Pig Spider Monkey
    @S-FM Chernobyl
    @S-FM Piss Sun
    @S-FM Unfunny
    @S-FM ZKL3DJ

Dead:
    @S-FM Birdie - Mafia Universe Modbot Glitch
    @S-FM Bibble - Jack of All Trades
    @S-FM Lemon Party - Decolorator

(I AM NOT THE MAIN HOST SO I CANNOT FIX THE AMOUNT OF VOTES REQUIRED TO HAMMER! @Stealthbomber16 Will fix that eventually. And take away Piss Sun's extra vote as their vote has weared off.)

Day 3 ends September 15th at 9:00PM EST (8:00PM CDT Host is CDT so yeah)

Last edited by AIVION; September 13th, 2020 at 07:13 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

8 People alive, so 5 votes to hammer.

S-FM Piss Sun is the mayor with 1 votes.

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

Did someone seriously Vanillaize me? Lol.
    Well technically It’s Semi Vanilla and not completely vanilla as I have the ability to Moo so I’ll Moo I guess lol.
    Not sure if Scum did this or it was part of Bibble’s ability.

Anywho, I’m surprised that Bibble was Town.
    I’m assuming the person who was going to shoot Birdie Shot Bibble due to the fact Birdie was lynched.
    I Re-Evaluated during the night and came to the conclusion that Bibble/oooo/Unfunny are never all Town.
    That being said. My vote for today will be for either oooo or Unfunny.
    I’m also assuming this is MYLO? So we need to make sure we lynch a Scum today.

I’m still Confident on Chernobyl and Piss Sun being Town.
    Not sure on anyone else anymore.
    I also gave Chernobyl my Nut last night as well.

Before I vote though I want to let everyone else get on and see what their current take is.

45. ISO #945

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Everyone! Everyone! Great news!

The almighty cow...

HAS MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'ed

........Carry on.

46. ISO #946

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pig Spider Monkey View Post
    Did someone seriously Vanillaize me? Lol.
    Well technically It’s Semi Vanilla and not completely vanilla as I have the ability to Moo so I’ll Moo I guess lol.
    Not sure if Scum did this or it was part of Bibble’s ability.

Anywho, I’m surprised that Bibble was Town.
    I’m assuming the person who was going to shoot Birdie Shot Bibble due to the fact Birdie was lynched.
    I Re-Evaluated during the night and came to the conclusion that Bibble/oooo/Unfunny are never all Town.
    That being said. My vote for today will be for either oooo or Unfunny.
    I’m also assuming this is MYLO? So we need to make sure we lynch a Scum today.

I’m still Confident on Chernobyl and Piss Sun being Town.
    Not sure on anyone else anymore.
    I also gave Chernobyl my Nut last night as well.

Before I vote though I want to let everyone else get on and see what their current take is.
    You're pretty terrible at this

47. ISO #947

Told you Lemon is scum. Was my #1 suspect list, and scumhammered after.

Now I want to confirm myself.

I used my blessing of protection for Pissed sun last night which made him immune to night attacks sort of like a doctor. Night 3 I will use another support ability on someone.

Also I received the nut this night and I like it. Thank you, squirrel goodness!

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Aztec Invader

Starting Attack : 0
    Starting Defense : 1
    Each night, may sacrifice a target player to gain Divine Favor. Sacrificed players are bleeding on an altar for the entire night, requiring a protection to be cast on them (doctor-like roles or weird spells healing people, whatever) for them to survive. If they are not healed by the end of the next night, they will die.
    Each stack of Divine Favor allows the Aztec Invader to pick an buff from the following list :
    - Blessing of Xipe-Totec : You are completely unkillable and unroleblockable for one night.
    - Advice from Huitzilopochtli : One charge alignment check, bypasses normal detection and investigation immunity
    - Feathers of Quetzalcoatl : One charge heal. Cannot be selfcast.

Buffs can be used the same night sacrifices are used and the same night they are picked, and are picked at the start of the night following a successful sacrifice. They can only be picked once each.
    So we have an aztec invader role... this role can sacrifice others for abilities? Feels like a scum sided role... but could be town (it's a friendly and fun game so It could be a town killing role - why not?) So Here's a plan I was thinking on: Aztec invadder, Reveal your role now if you are town. I can confirm we have more than 1 support with healing and protective abilities. If you are town, you should publically call your target, as one of our supports can protect them from death. You will recieve your ability for the towns benefit. For example: You can be our sheriff or possibly another healer. If you are town there is no reason for you to not accept this plan.

50. ISO #950

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    I actually wanna make a gut call here

-vote S-FM Pig Spider Monkey

I'll detail more on this later

Rn I gotta be studying for Chem 107, but I popped in to check the night results and my feedback.
    Can I have a full readslist from where you currently stand RN?
    Or at least your stance regarding oooo and Unfunny.