2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

7. ISO #1457

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM oooo View Post
    This guys just scrambling to live, trying to take any way out of his elimination that he can

-vote S-FM Chernobyl
    You are scum, and you die this night, even after I will be lynched and flip town. Gun for you is delivered. I don't care what you saying now. Every your action is scummy, and Bibble noticed that from d1. That's why you voted him, and that's why you voting me now.

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    You are scum, and you die this night, even after I will be lynched and flip town. Gun for you is delivered. I don't care what you saying now. Every your action is scummy, and Bibble noticed that from d1. That's why you voted him, and that's why you voting me now.
    Bibble turned your friend that you defend, spider pig, into a cow so dont give me that shit

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

17. ISO #1467

18. ISO #1468

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

Pig Spider, if you will have my gun, just shoot oooo.
    Piss Sun, if you will have my gun, just shoot Cats.
    Z3DWTF, if you will have my gun, just shoot oooo and sacrifice Cats. ez.
    Unfunny... sorry, you will not have my gun. You will not use that for town benefit.
    Cats and oooo ez scum team.

Remember this order, I will use some after-death ability if I will be lynched by this scums and this will be important.
    They acts the same way as Lemon Party lol.

21. ISO #1471

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

26. ISO #1476

27. ISO #1477

28. ISO #1478

29. ISO #1479

30. ISO #1480

31. ISO #1481

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

34. ISO #1484

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM oooo View Post
    I am always the most fucking obvious COM lol. Bibble was pretty obvious too tho, I figured him out after like 3 posts
    Really? I didn't figure them out. But I can get a guess on them right now based on that, I suppose.

So far I think I have (Unintentionally thought of) COMs for:

ZKL3DJ
    oooo
    Unfunny
    Cats 2019

Anyone else I'm uncertain of.

And I don't think I've necessarily benefited in scum hunting by (or believing to) knowing those COMs.

35. ISO #1485

36. ISO #1486

37. ISO #1487

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ZKL3DJ View Post
    I'm fine with a lynch on jolly, Chernobyl has been seemingly pro town, but the other cereal shenanigans make me suspicious
    I promise to you 100%

that Cats 2019 cannot interact with items unless he is given them

his ability works at night anyways from what I understand of it

38. ISO #1488

39. ISO #1489

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

44. ISO #1494

45. ISO #1495

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    EoD is about in 2 hours and all we'll do is blabber about, either no lynch or just lynch me today

from my point of view
    I hate we are lynching a town but please give to anyone in your town read but cats. He may be town but he may not be. But I would not be confident in him shooting pig or Chernobyl. But Chernobyl would be best shot. 1 if he is scum as we sus one dead scum if he is town. It would give us a lot of info. So no matter what Chernobyl it pig should be shot tonight. Best thing for town.

46. ISO #1496

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

NIGHT 3

"Commander, the aliens continue to make progress on the Avatar Project. If we're going to slow them down, we'll need to move fast."

@S-FM Jolly Rancher was sacrificed. His role was AIVION the Insane.

Spoiler : Rolecards :

Quote Originally Posted by Their Role
    Aivion the Insane
    *Can pick 1 Person each day to give a package to. Player receiving package may decide whether or not to open the package in addition to their night action. If they open package 1 of 5 things happen
    1 They receive a Pie in the face (Mod would say at start of day Player was smacked with a pie in the face. (nothing affecting game play happens))
    2 They receive Selzer Water in the face (Mod would say at start of day Player was sprayed in the face with seltzer water. (nothing affecting game play happens))
    3 They receive a Small Bomb that blows up and they lose their vote for the day (Mod would say at start of day Player was blown up and cannot vote)
    4 or 5 They receive a 1 shot fake day gun that can be used on the next day. (mod would say “you received a 1 shot gun that can only be used during the day. Do you want to use it or Discard it?") If they use it on a player for example, AIVION get it and want to shoot SB16. Mod would announce at end of day (AIVION pointed a gun at SB16 and fired and the gun popped out a flag saying Bang. Both are alive)
    6 They receive a 1 shot real day gun that can be used on the next day. (mod would say "you received a 1 shot gun that can only be used during the day. Do you want to use it or Discard it?") If they use it on a player for example, AIVION get it and want to shoot SB6. Mod would announce at end of day (AIVION pointed a gun at SB16 and fired and the gun killed him.)
    If they do not open package nothing happens.
    If Aivion the Insane is lynched. They will be able to give a real 1 shot gun to anyone they pick in their lynch pool. They player receiving it can use it any time they want. This is done thru PM to Mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by The role they submitted
    You are the Mafia Universe Modbot Glitch!

Special Abilities:

-Once per game, you may cause the day lynch/elimination/yeet, to also immediately lynch/eliminate/yeet the next highest-voted-for player after the first lynch/elimination/yeet.

-You must DM the hosts (Stealthbomber16 and AIVION) requesting to use this ability within the first 24 hours of a day phase to activate this.

-However, if there is no other player that is voted for when a lynch/elimination/yeet occurs, only that one lynch/elimination/yeet will occur.

-This ability will do nothing if there is no lynch/elimination/yeet on the same day that you activate the ability.

-You cannot activate this ability if you are dead, unless your alignment is neutral (In other words, not Town and not Mafia).

-On the next day phase, if you are alive, you must publicly mention aamirus (as in @aamirus ) and complain that The Godfather is broken/bugged if your ability occurs (and two people were lynched/eliminated/yeeted (or Yote) in a single day phase). If anyone suggests or implies Stealthbomber16 or AIVION was responsible for this (either by processing the ability/event or otherwise), you must fiercely defend their name and insist it was The Godfather's fault and it is broken/bugged.

The special ability of this role card may or may have not been inspired by a tried and true story of a player's first game on Mafia Universe.

Alive:

@S-FM Cats 2019
    @S-FM oooo
    @S-FM Pig Spider Monkey
    @S-FM Chernobyl
    @S-FM Piss Sun
    @S-FM Unfunny
    @S-FM ZKL3DJ

Dead:
    @S-FM Birdie - Mafia Universe Modbot Glitch
    @S-FM Bibble - Jack of All Trades
    @S-FM Lemon Party - Decolorator
    @S-FM Jolly Rancher - AIVION the Insane

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

THIS IS ALSO IMPORTANT
    It has come to my attention that there were three small host errors during the previous night.
    These were extremely insignificant errors that have had no impact on the current state of the game. More information will be revealed about these errors postgame.
    No feedback is being adjusted for these errors. Everything that happened, happened. Some players will receive clarifying feedback if these errors pertain to them. Others will not.

The following is the actual rolecard for Aztec Invader. Apologies for the confusion.
    Spoiler : Aztec Invader :

Aztec Invader
    Each night, may sacrifice a target player to gain Divine Favor. Sacrificed players are bleeding on an altar for the entire night, requiring a protection to be cast on them (doctor-like roles or weird spells healing people, whatever) for them to survive. If they are not healed by the end of the next night, they will die.
    Each stack of Divine Favor allows the Aztec Invader to pick an buff from the following list :
    - Blessing of Xipe-Totec : You are completely unkillable and unroleblockable for one night.
    - Advice from Huitzilopochtli : One charge alignment check, bypasses normal detection and investigation immunity
    - Feathers of Quetzalcoatl : One charge heal. Cannot be selfcast.

Buffs can be used the same night sacrifices are used and the same night they are picked, and are picked at the start of the night following a successful sacrifice. They can only be picked once each.

The game continues as normal.

Also, as a reminder to all parties, if there were a faction that had a 100% chance to win the game, the game would be over right now.

The game is not over. As we roll into the endgame, please continue to put your full effort into your night actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

49. ISO #1499

DAY 4

We have received a secure transmission from the Hegemony.

@S-FM Pig Spider Monkey was piloting a Kite-Class Shuttle and was ambushed by pirates. The Kite was disabled and he was killed.
    Pig Spider Monkey's role was cleaned.

Quote Originally Posted by Their Role
    Cleaned
    Quote Originally Posted by The role they submitted
    Wraith

During Day 1, Choose a player and make a chat with them.
    You two will have that chat for the rest of the game

During the Night
    Choose 2 Targets and Link them.
    If 1 of them would die, the other one dies instead and will become cleaned.

Additionally,
    S-FM Unfunny is the mayor with 2 votes.
    This does not reflect on @S-FM Unfunny 's alignment. He is not confirmed.

With 6 players alive, 4 votes to hammer.

Alive:

@S-FM Cats 2019
    @S-FM oooo
    @S-FM Chernobyl
    @S-FM Piss Sun
    @S-FM Unfunny
    @S-FM ZKL3DJ

Dead:
    @S-FM Birdie - Mafia Universe Modbot Glitch
    @S-FM Bibble - Jack of All Trades
    @S-FM Lemon Party - Decolorator
    @S-FM Jolly Rancher - AIVION the Insane
    @S-FM Pig Spider Monkey - Cleaned

Please stand by for an additional post.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

50. ISO #1500

This post is made in place of the person who SHOULD be making it but unfortunately is not here right now, @Efekannn02

hahahaha this is the ultimate joke or something i cant do an efe impersonation

you thought i wasnt here but i really am and now it is time for you all to suffer

Pig Spider Monkey is triad and he is the squirrel god

oooo is a member of the syndicate and he is a vitamin dealer

hahahha have fun mortals

Role: The Squirrel God. Role Description: You may gift a magical nut to a player each night. The player will then be given three choices. 1. Place the nut in their mouth. 2. Keep the nut in their pocket. 3. Gift the nut to another player. The nut may be passed around infinitely during the night untill someone decides to keep it in their pocket, or place the nut in their mouth.
    Rolecard: Vitamin Dealer

Each night, you choose a player to give a random vitamin from the following list that grants the player an ability the next day/night. The vitamin is random but you are notified what vitamin was given. You may not choose yourself.

Vitamin A: Superior-sight - During the day, you have the ability to choose one player and have their role (not alignment) revealed to you.
    Vitamin B: Superior-intellect - During the day, your vote counts for two.
    Vitamin C: Super-citrus - Lemons into lemonade - if you are lynched, the player who hammers also dies the following evening due to citrus overdose.
    Vitamin D: Sunshine - you radiate light and have a 1 charge day ability to blind another player, removing their ability to vote for that day.
    Iron: Blood Builder - If you are killed the following night, your killer will have their blood on your hands and it will be announced the following day.
    Calcium: Strong Bones - If you are attacked the following night, your bones heal and you survive the attack.