7 36.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 1574
  1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    I can not give stuff out. I am the one who got the poisoned box of cereal n1. I stop noght KP on one person per night. I just received the ability to Roleblock also. Tomorrow I will get another ability. Each night I get a new ability to help town. So I am not one of the people that can give anything out.
    So you got the poisoned cereal n1 and n2?

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM oooo View Post
    Yeah fake stealth said they "self targeted" day 1, which is why they blew up
    Its true:

Spoiler : Role card :

Alignment: Town
    *Can pick 1 Person each day to give a package to. Player receiving package may decide whether or not to open the package in addition to their night action. If they open package 1 of 5 things happen1 They receive a Pie in the face (Mod would say at start of day Player was smacked with a pie in the face. (nothing affecting game play happens))2 They receive Selzer Water in the face (Mod would say at start of day Player was sprayed in the face with seltzer water. (nothing affecting game play happens))3 They receive a Small Bomb that blows up and they lose their vote for the day (Mod would say at start of day Player was blown up and cannot vote)4 or 5 They receive a 1 shot fake day gun that can be used on the next day. (mod would say “you received a 1 shot gun that can only be used during the day. Do you want to use it or Discard it?") If they use it on a player for example, AIVION get it and want to shoot SB16. Mod would announce at end of day (AIVION pointed a gun at SB16 and fired and the gun popped out a flag saying Bang. Both are alive)6 They receive a 1 shot real day gun that can be used on the next day. (mod would say "you received a 1 shot gun that can only be used during the day. Do you want to use it or Discard it?") If they use it on a player for example, AIVION get it and want to shoot SB6. Mod would announce at end of day (AIVION pointed a gun at SB16 and fired and the gun killed him.)If they do not open package nothing happens.

I removed my role card name & the last sentence in there; That's because both hint or directly say how I give the Any-Time gun away.

Also, I'm presuming this is okay since ZKL3DJ posted his.

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

8. ISO #1358

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    Its true:

*Can pick 1 Person each day to give a package to. Player receiving package may decide whether or not to open the package in addition to their night action. If they open package 1 of 5 things happen1 They receive a Pie in the face (Mod would say at start of day Player was smacked with a pie in the face. (nothing affecting game play happens))2 They receive Selzer Water in the face (Mod would say at start of day Player was sprayed in the face with seltzer water. (nothing affecting game play happens))3 They receive a Small Bomb that blows up and they lose their vote for the day (Mod would say at start of day Player was blown up and cannot vote)4 or 5 They receive a 1 shot fake day gun that can be used on the next day. (mod would say “you received a 1 shot gun that can only be used during the day. Do you want to use it or Discard it?") If they use it on a player for example, AIVION get it and want to shoot SB16. Mod would announce at end of day (AIVION pointed a gun at SB16 and fired and the gun popped out a flag saying Bang. Both are alive)6 They receive a 1 shot real day gun that can be used on the next day. (mod would say "you received a 1 shot gun that can only be used during the day. Do you want to use it or Discard it?") If they use it on a player for example, AIVION get it and want to shoot SB6. Mod would announce at end of day (AIVION pointed a gun at SB16 and fired and the gun killed him.)If they do not open package nothing happens.

I removed my role card name & the last sentence in there; That's because both hint or directly say how I give the Any-Time gun away.

So give your highest town read a gun and have him shoot someone to confirm your ROLE please.

9. ISO #1359

@S-FM Unfunny I have a weird feeling about cloud man asking for the cereal. What if his win condition is "get back some of the cereal you passed out and eat it", or "if you eat cereal you unlock new powers" or such

Don't give it back to him. Pass it back to me or something, we can pass this thing around like cold potato

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

Okey. If Z3DJ want not to cooperate with me and use alignment check every night, I can give the gun for most trusted person in your readlists. Most TR person.
    If he will shoot me after, well, that will be epic fail, but I don't realy care. I am town support and I know it.

But best thing we can do if aztec is town is
    -Aztec open call his target.
    -I blessing that target.
    -Aztec checks the alignment.

This unreasonable votes on me only because Unfunny becomes Tony the Tiger is ridiculous.
    We have a lot of shady persons with no readlist and no roleclaims, but let's lynch the one who explained his every action from d2... Great logic.

What is "wraith" btw? Can someone answer? Am I missed some rolecard?

12. ISO #1362

13. ISO #1363

No I mean like if you need to kill someone to get a new blessing

You could target me

I basically have no night action ability and rn I don't see potential circumstances in the future where I would be able to give away my Any-Time gun.

So to some degree I'm just a citizen at this point.
    Why are you a citizen now I'm confused

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

@S-FM Unfunny I have a weird feeling about cloud man asking for the cereal. What if his win condition is "get back some of the cereal you passed out and eat it", or "if you eat cereal you unlock new powers" or such

Don't give it back to him. Pass it back to me or something, we can pass this thing around like cold potato
    Omfg, then eat it yourself, I really don't care.
    If you will pass MY box and noone opened it, it will just become spoiled if I understood my mechanics correctly. Idk what happens with the fake cereals.

16. ISO #1366

I received it at start of noght 1 I then got the one oooo passed to me end of noght2 do you pay attention. Or are you just trying to scum paint. Because you are not being verry townie.
    What the fuck are you talking about, you don't even make sense half the time. Did you eat the cereal N1? Did you eat the cereal N2? Just answer the questions I don't need anything additional this game isn't that hard.

17. ISO #1367

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    Omfg, then eat it yourself, I really don't care.
    If you will pass MY box and noone opened it, it will just become spoiled if I understood my mechanics correctly. Idk what happens with the fake cereals.
    I don't want to eat it. Nobody is going to eat that shit

18. ISO #1368

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Piss Sun View Post
    So give your highest town read a gun and have him shoot someone to confirm your ROLE please.
    I'm not going to disclose how I give it away.

I said these at least once before, and I'll say it again:

-It requires special circumstances

-Once I've given it away, you'll know when I've given it away

-Currently it does not seem like I'll ever be able to give it away during this game for the foreseeable future

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

What the fuck are you talking about, you don't even make sense half the time. Did you eat the cereal N1? Did you eat the cereal N2? Just answer the questions I don't need anything additional this game isn't that hard.
    Day 1 someone gives cereal to Unfunny
    Night 1 Unfunny eats it
    Day 2 someone gives cereal to me
    Night 2 I pass it to Unfunny
    Day 3 he receives it since I passed it to him

Make sense?

21. ISO #1371

-Currently it does not seem like I'll ever be able to give it away during this game for the foreseeable future
    I don't think it's fair that I was forced to role claim (partially due to your wraith friend) yet you get a pass

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

Its true:

That looks modified. In the start says 1-5 and where you give the real gun is 6. Someone posted there role card and modified extra auctions yet forgot to change the 1-5. Lucy you have sum esplaining to do.

24. ISO #1374

What is "wraith" btw? Can someone answer? Am I missed some rolecard?
    Wraith is Cats 2019. Its his role.

He had a special non-factional chat with me since early D1 up until the Cow moo.

He also has other abilities, but I'm not going to disclose them unless Cats 2019 wants to.

25. ISO #1375

Why wouldn't he be able to eat it after receiving it that doesn't make any sense
    He got it as day 3 feedback. I don't know how the feedback works there, but I'm assuming its the same "you can eat this, pass it, or hold onto it"

You're not forced to eat the stuff

26. ISO #1376

Then fucking tell us how to achieve those circumstances, so we can do it.

27. ISO #1377

Wraith is Cats 2019. Its his role.

He had a special non-factional chat with me since early D1 up until the Cow moo.

He also has other abilities, but I'm not going to disclose them unless Cats 2019 wants to.
    Do they involve cereal?

Everyone has claimed. Let's hear it @Cats 2019

28. ISO #1378

I don't want to eat it. Nobody is going to eat that shit
    That's anti-town. I provide bonuses and you ask others not to use that. 2 players will easy confirm the benefits they had from me.

Also. Piss Sun and ZK3DJ, answer, what message do you received with my cereals?
    Is that "you have cereals with gun inside" or "you have cereals, open it and you will know"?

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

That's anti-town. I provide bonuses and you ask others not to use that. 2 players will easy confirm the benefits they had from me.

Is that "you have cereals with gun inside" or "you have cereals, open it and you will know"?
    Ah yes, its anti-town to tell people NOT to eat the "fake" cereal that you don't claim to have passed to me. Totally anti-town

Your logic is SO BAD

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382

That looks modified. In the start says 1-5 and where you give the real gun is 6. Someone posted there role card and modified extra auctions yet forgot to change the 1-5. Lucy you have sum esplaining to do.
    That's how it came to me. Word for word, minus the last sentence and the role card name.

Actually tbh I think you're the player who submitted my role that I have. I've been suspecting it since D1.

Not that means much tho.

33. ISO #1383

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

That's how it came to me. Word for word, minus the last sentence and the role card name.

Actually tbh I think you're the player who submitted my role that I have. I've been suspecting it since D1.

Not that means much tho.
    My rolecard was formatted weirdly, so let's not worry about this imo

36. ISO #1386

Not that means much tho.
    I can say I can not confirm nor deny that due to rules of game but I can say you have very sound logic in that.

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

It said I received a blessed box of cereal

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

Not that means much tho.
    But I can confirm to town he is not liking about his role.

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

Do tell what they claimed
    I'm not saying it unless @Cats 2019 wishes to.

He's a town support role but it comes at a cost.

That cost gets...*ahem*...publicly displayed by the hosts.

They would not like to take the cost, as they don't feel it is worth it, and hence why they've been saying they're useless.

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

I'm not saying it unless @Cats 2019 wishes to.

He's a town support role but it comes at a cost.

That cost gets...*ahem*...publicly displayed by the hosts.

They would not like to take the cost, as they don't feel it is worth it, and hence why they've been saying they're useless.
    We have less than 3 hours to decide who to eliminate. We need as much info as possible. You yourself argued we were in MLYLO. No guarantee they'll be around before EOD. Everyone else has at least partially claimed.

Spit. It. Out.

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400