7 36.84%
  • Option 3

7 36.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1574
  1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

Spider Face: gave nut to piss cop n1, piss cop went beserk day 2 (though the possibility of him just trolling is a thing)
    Gave nut to cloud man n2, who said it was a good thing not a bad thing

Cloud man: I don't remember off the top of my head who he gave a cereal thing to n1, but n2 he claims he gave something to piss cop, who claimed they were "mechanically blessed"

2. ISO #1302

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I will confer with AIVION but there is a possibility that the Aztec Invader rolecard was not revealed correctly.

My apologies for this issue. Once I hear back I will report on this.
    Oh dear.

This may take quite some time.

I was working with AIVION on something unrelated to this game and they said they had to go out of town for a few days. I don't know if that means they can't be here any time soon.

3. ISO #1303

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    Oh dear.

I was working with AIVION on something unrelated to this game and they said they had to go out of town for a few days. I don't know if that means they can't be here any time soon.
    Wait is it wrongful OGI on a co-host about acitivity?

4. ISO #1304

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM oooo View Post
    Once again, he claims he didn't give Unfunny the bad cereal. That "someone else with a cereal role" did it

He claims to have given piss cop something last night, piss cop "confirmed mechanics"

Actually, what if piss cop became cult and culted cloud face? Hmmmm
    He also never denying giveing it to me day2 when I was calling him out on it. He did not deny it till day3. I believe 100% he gave the bad boxes.

5. ISO #1305

Oh dear.

Let's just ignore that train of thought. What stealth said there was enough, I'm dropping that

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    The cereal that was given to me last night was given to me by oooo that was given to him the same night that I was given the poison box night1.

When you get the cereal box you can hold it open it or pass it. I opened mine and was poisoned oooo passed his to me. This is why I have 2 boxes Chernobyl only have them out night 1. And claimed he made spider pig night immune last night
    So I received a gun night 1 that was in a box of cereal. Chernobyl confirmed this
    you were given a box night 1 that was poisoned
    oooo received a box last night that was given to you today.
    Chernoybl claimed to give spider pig a box as well?

8. ISO #1308

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ZKL3DJ View Post
    So I received a gun night 1 that was in a box of cereal. Chernobyl confirmed this
    Gave it to piss cop, not spider pig

Spider pig gave cloud face a nut

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

Could the boxes be rng good or bad???

13. ISO #1313

I can confirm that I got the same thing O.o

I actually kinda want to town-lock over this presuming Stealthbomber16 hasn't done that before with his role-card handouts.
    I already have unfunny town-lock, but beware that for scum the same thing would be true, just their title would be a different color obviously

Assuming uniformity, which I do

14. ISO #1314

Where is all this cereal coming from????
    According to cloud man, there are 2 people that submitted cereal roles, OR a person who submitted a role that could give out "fake stuff" like nuts, cereals, etc

So if cloud man is town, then someone is leaving out a very key detail to their role. There are 3 people already confirmed NOT to do that (me, you, and piss cop)

If cloud man is lying, then they can probably give out 2 items (probably 1 good 1 bad) to 2 different people, that or 2 separate people are lying to confirm their story (unlikely)

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

Good question! I'd suggest either jolly or cats, but that's just based off of my null reads, which I haven't had time to reevaluate.
    ;-;

The roleblocks on me won't do anything meaningful imo since they're night-time, and all of my actions (aside from using items that I get, if any) occur during the day.

19. ISO #1319

According to cloud man, there are 2 people that submitted cereal roles, OR a person who submitted a role that could give out "fake stuff" like nuts, cereals, etc

So if cloud man is town, then someone is leaving out a very key detail to their role. There are 3 people already confirmed NOT to do that (me, you, and piss cop)

If cloud man is lying, then they can probably give out 2 items (probably 1 good 1 bad) to 2 different people, that or 2 separate people are lying to confirm their story (unlikely)
    In what world do two people submit roles that give out cereal that do things?

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

If someones giving out fake things they are likely scum. I can confirm I was given a blessing last night, it said I was immune to any attacks. Cherrynob as dimwitted as he is revealed he gave this to me before I ever said I had anything. This was N2.

Someone here can give out fake things and is not being honest about their role. Aztec guy is confirmed, nut guy is confirmed, chernodle is confirmed by roles. They don't give fake shit.

The players who's "roles" aren't confirmed yet are cats, fake ass stealth, and unfunny right? one of them are being dishonest and likely scum I think

24. ISO #1324

Vote Chernobyl if SPM is scum that would make Chernobyl also. Plus you vote did not go thru. Chernobyl is already at L3 you would make it L2
    Fine.

-vote S-FM Chernobyl

On the basis that if any sort of factional team with chat or knowledge of each-other existed, and that PSM was scum, I would imagine Chernobyl being associated.

And that Cats 2019 (my Wraith bud) voted them earlier.

But I don't think they're as scummy as PSM.

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

In what world do two people submit roles that give out cereal that do things?
    Btw I went back and checked, cloud man says he's the one that gave you the gun in a box of cereal

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    KILLING POWER OF MY CEREALS IS BOX OF CEREALS WITH GUN INSIDE!
    That box was delivered for ZK3DJ.

There is someone else who deliver food here, not only me! I gave my box for Piss Sun this night, he confirmed that, but you says you received the box too. I am not the only one role with deliver ability in this game!

I get tjag but 2 roles that deliver cereal???? When this is a player made roles. You are telling me one player made delivering cereal good and another player made delivering cereal bad. This does not make sence.
    Maybe that role can fake cereals, packages, nuts... I don't know, lol!

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Piss Sun View Post
    If someones giving out fake things they are likely scum. I can confirm I was given a blessing last night, it said I was immune to any attacks. Cherrynob as dimwitted as he is revealed he gave this to me before I ever said I had anything. This was N2.

Someone here can give out fake things and is not being honest about their role. Aztec guy is confirmed, nut guy is confirmed, chernodle is confirmed by roles. They don't give fake shit.

The players who's "roles" aren't confirmed yet are cats, fake ass stealth, and unfunny right? one of them are being dishonest and likely scum I think
    Yeah fake stealth said they "self targeted" day 1, which is why they blew up

32. ISO #1332

I receiving a blessing last night, but the cow's moo fizzled it
    No I mean like if you need to kill someone to get a new blessing

You could target me

I basically have no night action ability and rn I don't see potential circumstances in the future where I would be able to give away my Any-Time gun.

So to some degree I'm just a citizen at this point.

33. ISO #1333

1. You know what, since you're the only person to ask that question then I'll tell ya the truth.

It was me. I self-targeted with packages that I send in the hopes of gaining something. They can't kill me (or anyone for that matter), and worse case scenario they remove my vote. It has an RNG mechanic.

It gives either fake or real guns (I don't know which). They're used at day and happen at EoD.

2. Bibble, on the night that he died. Has an ability called "Cow".

3. I did to myself last night but it got Moo'ed away earlier.

I will say I can give away 1 Any-Time gun, but I can't give it to myself. I won't disclose how I give it away under most foreseeable circumstances.
    Stealth actually claims to give out packages

He did indeed blow up day 2 and couldn't vote, so idk if he's the one giving out fake shit

34. ISO #1334

Chernoybl claimed to give spider pig a box as well?[/color]
    No. I said I CAN give the box with gun inside for the Pig Spider today. I never did that. My actions are:
    Day 1. Gun for you.
    Day 2. Bless for Piss Sun.

I can
    Day 3. Gun for Pig Spider.
    or
    Day 3. Bless for your target to protect it from death, so you can injure noone and become sheriff.
    or
    Day 3. Make someone invest. Will not reveal the mechanics, sorry. Scum can use it against us. But it's realy strong investigative ability.
    or
    Day 3. Do one more good thing for one of you, not revealing it for now, sorry.

Also if you are not sure about cereals (and cereals only) just give it to me, I cannot be killed by cereals (but not by nuts, pizza and so on).

I offer the plan how can we use aztec ability without killing his target. Seems like a good plan for me.

Also I have some useless ability. Someone knows what is "holy" and how does "holy" mechanics works? Host said nothing about that.

35. ISO #1335

N1- Cherrynoodle give box of cereal with gun to Z3KFJSF
    N2- CHerrynoodle give box of ceral with night immunity to Piss sun

N1- Pigfucker give nut to Piss sun.
    N2- Pigfucker give nut to Cherry nod.

The only thing sketching me out on cherrynoodle is the fact he claims that eating the benefited him, I received no feed back after I put the nut in my mouth and swallowed.

I did in fact get inhabited by an insane man, but I can't confirm that the nut was what actually did that to me.

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

No. I said I CAN give the box with gun inside for the Pig Spider today. I never did that. My actions are:
    Day 1. Gun for you.
    Day 2. Bless for Piss Sun.

I can
    Day 3. Gun for Pig Spider.
    or
    Day 3. Bless for your target to protect it from death, so you can injure noone and become sheriff.
    or
    Day 3. Make someone invest. Will not reveal the mechanics, sorry. Scum can use it against us. But it's realy strong investigative ability.
    or
    Day 3. Do one more good thing for one of you, not revealing it for now, sorry.

Also if you are not sure about cereals (and cereals only) just give it to me, I cannot be killed by cereals (but not by nuts, pizza and so on).

I offer the plan how can we use aztec ability without killing his target. Seems like a good plan for me.

Also I have some useless ability. Someone knows what is "holy" and how does "holy" mechanics works? Host said nothing about that.
    How on earth do you have a role that specifically is "you can't be killed by cereals" and someone else has a role of "you give out cereals that do dmg" wtf is this?

39. ISO #1339

Also I must notice. My action is strange. I using it during the day, but effects appears at night or next day. I am not sure I am visiting someone at night. Rolecard says I visiting during the DAY. If someone can track me, and we will know tomorrow. But I will open call who received my box and what was inside, as I did before.

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

Stealth actually claims to give out packages

He did indeed blow up day 2 and couldn't vote, so idk if he's the one giving out fake shit
    So either unfunny is full of shit, and scum for being dishonest about the cereal thing to frame cherrynob, or fakestealth is scum giving out fake shit that makes people do stupid things.

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

Wraith (Cats 2019) is confirmed if you believe me on having a Wraith-chat up until early-D3.

In fact, unless I was the creator of that role submission, there's no way I could've fore-told that a hypothetical non-factional chat would be destroyed, react to that and mention it to PSM, before PSM even posted about what the cow nullifies.

Wraith (Cats 2019) is confirmed as to who he is, even if yall don't believe me to be town.

44. ISO #1344

So either unfunny is full of shit, and scum for being dishonest about the cereal thing to frame cherrynob, or fakestealth is scum giving out fake shit that makes people do stupid things.
    No I got a box of cereal night 2, and passed it to unfunny, no way I was opening that shit

45. ISO #1345

So from my POV if there is fake shit going around somebody is being dishonest about it, and it has to be between unfunny, fakesb16, cats.
    I can not give stuff out. I am the one who got the poisoned box of cereal n1. I stop noght KP on one person per night. I just received the ability to Roleblock also. Tomorrow I will get another ability. Each night I get a new ability to help town. So I am not one of the people that can give anything out.

46. ISO #1346

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

How on earth do you have a role that specifically is "you can't be killed by cereals" and someone else has a role of "you give out cereals that do dmg" wtf is this?
    Also I am holy, I have infinite provisions, and I cannot die for hunger or overeating the cereals.
    That's what my rolecard says.
    Idk how to use this info.

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350

Dude OOOO got one also but he passed his to me. So this world is bad logic pay attention to the game.