• Option 3

7 36.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1574
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ZKL3DJ View Post
    Please explain to me how it's a slip, I quoted my rolecard that I received in my inbox, apparently it's different than what's been posted in the graveyard, have you considered that there may have been miscommunication between my beloved and the other host resulting in contradictions between what one says and what the other posts?
    Do you think I just quoted what was in the graveyard leaving out the "starting attributes" on purpose? What sense would that make?

2. ISO #1252

3. ISO #1253

Please explain to me how it's a slip, I quoted my rolecard that I received in my inbox, apparently it's different than what's been posted in the graveyard, have you considered that there may have been miscommunication between my beloved and the other host resulting in contradictions between what one says and what the other posts?
    When you say your beloved, who are you referring to? I contacted Stealth, and he explained that the role that shows on flips is the role as is in the game

So yeah, you claiming to have gotten a "different" rolecard is a direct contradiction to that.

4. ISO #1254

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM oooo View Post
    When you say your beloved, who are you referring to? I contacted Stealth, and he explained that the role that shows on flips is the role as is in the game

So yeah, you claiming to have gotten a "different" rolecard is a direct contradiction to that.
    Stealthbomber16 is my one and only beloved

5. ISO #1255

Then what the other host posted is wrong

6. ISO #1256

I will confer with AIVION but there is a possibility that the Aztec Invader rolecard was not revealed correctly.

My apologies for this issue. Once I hear back I will report on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

7. ISO #1257

Do you think I just quoted what was in the graveyard leaving out the "starting attributes" on purpose? What sense would that make?
    This was your slip, your contradiction

I will hardclaim Aztec Invader~, it feels like such an out of place role, but props to the creator, the rolecard is a tad different though, and has no mention of starting attack or defense
    What props are you giving to the creator here? The way this was phrased, it makes it seem like you're downplaying the "evilness" of your role, to try to twist it into something townsided. Without realizing that the role in the flip is the role in the game

If it's truly as you believe a host mistake, then why are you voting me now?

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261

I'm certain I'm not scum because my role card is green silly
    Odd, only my title of role was green my alignment Town was not even in green.

Also, you are claiming vitamin dealer lemon was vitamin dealer and he did not flip green. What am I missing becise right now oooo I am getting confused.

12. ISO #1262

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    Unfunny if you received cereals from someone, just give it to me. I can eat it and survive, and I will know what effect is inside. But only if that is CEREALS, not sone nuts, pizza, vitamines and so on. You will know the result only next day. If I die, you will have LW from me.
    Ok I will give you my box of cereal tonight. If you are not the one lynched.

13. ISO #1263

Also, you are claiming vitamin dealer lemon was vitamin dealer and he did not flip green. What am I missing becise right now oooo I am getting confused.
    This is true for me as well.
    Lemon's submitted role flipped vitamin dealer, not lemon's actual role :P

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

Lemon was not vitamin dealer, lemon was decolorizer. They submitted the vitamin dealer as a role to the game, which means SOMEONE has that exact role (me)

I pointed out already on day 2 where I softed to Piss Sun (pretty blatantly) that I gave him vitamin B

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

Lemon was not vitamin dealer, lemon was decolorizer. They submitted the vitamin dealer as a role to the game, which means SOMEONE has that exact role (me)

I pointed out already on day 2 where I softed to Piss Sun (pretty blatantly) that I gave him vitamin B
    All good now, that was what has been holding me back on you oooo sorry for doubting you.

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

Aztec probably evil, look at rolecard. Killing townies to get abilities?
    Yes, Z3DJ looks like aztec for me.

Jolly, what is "wreath" and why you think Cats is wreath? Cats is weakest town-like in my list.
    I never said or wrote "wreath".

It's "Wraith".

And of course he would be lower on your list than on mine because you never had the Wraith-chat I had with him since mid-d1 up until the Moo.

With the game state given, and that I already have an idea of most of the roles or claims here, if something happens that isn't explained by anybody's role (or my idea of them), then I may suspect the Wraith. Until then, they've revealed what they are capable of with their role to me, and within the context of our Wraith-chat that we had I am fairly sure that Cats 2019 (the wraith) is town.

As for why I believe Cats 2019 is wraith, it just made sense. I'm not going to elaborate on it because no one else here is the wraith. Especially with all these claims now.

Unless you're going to say I'm the wraith or Unfunny is the wraith? lol.

Oh and if it is Unfunny then he hasn't breadcrumbed at times like Cats has about being Wraith. Also I would be quite impressed if it was Unfunny who was the wraith.

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

Okay everyone~

Sorry for being inactive for so long, I've had other obligations to handle that can make assigning time to this difficult sometime.

I'm catching up right now, I'm on post 1000
    oh look he's back

-vote S-FM Spider Pig Monkey

Back to its original state unless something else intriguing comes up

27. ISO #1277

Does piss sun or Jolly Rancher even scum read me? Or is it just some sort of poke at my activity?
    Jolly Rancher literally just poking you for activity, AFTER host said they were poking you and you'd either be replaced or modkilled if you didn't return. And fairly close to EOD too

28. ISO #1278

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    I never said or wrote "wreath".

It's "Wraith".

And of course he would be lower on your list than on mine because you never had the Wraith-chat I had with him since mid-d1 up until the Moo.

With the game state given, and that I already have an idea of most of the roles or claims here, if something happens that isn't explained by anybody's role (or my idea of them), then I may suspect the Wraith. Until then, they've revealed what they are capable of with their role to me, and within the context of our Wraith-chat that we had I am fairly sure that Cats 2019 (the wraith) is town.

As for why I believe Cats 2019 is wraith, it just made sense. I'm not going to elaborate on it because no one else here is the wraith. Especially with all these claims now.

Unless you're going to say I'm the wraith or Unfunny is the wraith? lol.

Oh and if it is Unfunny then he hasn't breadcrumbed at times like Cats has about being Wraith. Also I would be quite impressed if it was Unfunny who was the wraith.
    I wish sounds like a fun role. Better than Failed Comedian.

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

oh look he's back

-vote S-FM Spider Pig Monkey

Back to its original state unless something else intriguing comes up
    Vote Chernobyl if SPM is scum that would make Chernobyl also. Plus you vote did not go thru. Chernobyl is already at L3 you would make it L2

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

S-FM Pig Spider Monkey - audited town prot. Most trusted.
    S-FM Piss Sun - still trusted. Man, wake up!
    S-FM Cats 2019 - more likely town, not sure. weak town from my POV.
    S-FM ZKL3DJ - town or aztec invader. Also aztec can be town, you know. Shooting Bibble, susp for half or us, killing scummiest Lemon Party. Hey, where are you?

S-FM Unfunny - claimed prot, but no game impact for town. Playing like exe. Pushing me with no reason is all that he doing. He have some town credit, but his playstile is not for town benefit.
    S-FM Jolly Rancher - scummy, but getting some town credit... And unreasoned thunderdome after? Not sure. Let him be neut for now.

S-FM oooo - toxic and full of shit. Also, remember:

That's then I was sure that Bibble is town. He was 100% right about oooo.
    Best candidate for lynch now. If he will not be lynched, I will give my 2nd gun for Pig Spider to shoot him.
    Ah, cloud face, it was you

Now that you think I'm "more townie" for doing the exact same things and making the exact same arguments when I was "100% scum", you willing to vote your pal spider monkey? Bibble's dying action was to turn him into a cow, as Jolly was kind enough to point out and I had overlooked

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

Vote Chernobyl if SPM is scum that would make Chernobyl also. Plus you vote did not go thru. Chernobyl is already at L3 you would make it L2
    I have the really strong vibe that spider pig has cloud face in his pocket, and cloud face is just bad town

But with the cereal stuff I could see myself voting cloud face over no elimination for sure

41. ISO #1291

I have the really strong vibe that spider pig has cloud face in his pocket, and cloud face is just bad town

But with the cereal stuff I could see myself voting cloud face over no elimination for sure
    Ok then do you think it is safer to vote spider pig today over cloud face?

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

I mean Chernobyl did essentially poison unfunny.
    Chernobyl, if you're still here, what did you claim to do last night?

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

I will re-quote myself:

If Z3DJ is town, he can play as our sheriff.
    Also I know there is 1-2 investigators. One of them LO type.
    Also I can MAKE one of you investigator for 1 night.

We can totaly invest the whole town if cooperate well.
    I'm a bit suspicious of that "we have 1-2 investigators" claim, if you're suggesting the other investigative is someone not yourself or ZKL3DJ.

Although.... @S-FM ZKL3DJ

If you need a good sacrifice for the blessing to check someone's role and alignment, a good target to kill would be me, imo.

47. ISO #1297

Once again, he claims he didn't give Unfunny the bad cereal. That "someone else with a cereal role" did it

He claims to have given piss cop something last night, piss cop "confirmed mechanics"

Actually, what if piss cop became cult and culted cloud face? Hmmmm

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

I'm a bit suspicious of that "we have 1-2 investigators" claim, if you're suggesting the other investigative is someone not yourself or ZKL3DJ.

Although.... @S-FM ZKL3DJ

If you need a good sacrifice for the blessing to check someone's role and alignment, a good target to kill would be me, imo.
    I receiving a blessing last night, but the cow's moo fizzled it

50. ISO #1300

The cereal that was given to me last night was given to me by oooo that was given to him the same night that I was given the poison box night1.

When you get the cereal box you can hold it open it or pass it. I opened mine and was poisoned oooo passed his to me. This is why I have 2 boxes Chernobyl only have them out night 1. And claimed he made spider pig night immune last night