2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

Ok so I'm pretty sure piss sun is archon'd with Efe now
    & yall want to talk abt this? My coworker is in here and now I need to talk to her brb

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Among you insane people and creatures from another planet.... Is a traitor. One Traitor. Someone among you. Drinking your water. Eating your filth. EATING THAT FILTH YOU NEED TO SURVIVE! That's ludicrous! Preposterous!

How you will survive. SURVIVE! That's the tricky question. It's something you can't see anymore something you can't find anymore. You'll find it sometime today it will be done you said it would be done! IT WILL BE DONE! It's the amalgamate of the dreams of eagles. Sell yourself something tasty and grab a snack for your sister it's time to get this party started.

Listen up and I will only say this twice: You will Hammer it. YOU WILL HAMMER IT! It's time to find it amongst yourselves so prep up or shut up as we embark on a journey of a life time. You will hammer it or it will hammer you.

....Hammer time OwO

Question Is......WHO

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Cats 2019 View Post
    Oh no, this guy has been corrupted by the host Jester thing.
    "No. For some reason We have the power to invade any S-FM Account in this game when certain conditions are met. We dont know the role and alignment of this account and I honestly dont care im just here to cause chaos as a spectator/commentator" -Naughty

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

Right, I forgot about that message but it sounds as if we need to lynch someone or something bad is going to happen. Thing is, there's literally no clue for us.
    @AIVION WHO

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

14. ISO #564

Right, I forgot about that message but it sounds as if we need to lynch someone or something bad is going to happen. Thing is, there's literally no clue for us.
    @AIVION WHO
    Okay, ZEDUS. We can eliminate someone without needing something spelled out for us by the host

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM oooo View Post
    Okay, ZEDUS. We can eliminate someone without needing something spelled out for us by the host
    As I've already said what AIVION said indicates that we need to lynch someone specific but we've been given literally no clues. Therefore I'm trying to read the message.

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

As I've already said what AIVION said indicates that we need to lynch someone specific but we've been given literally no clues. Therefore I'm trying to read the message.
    I think this guy is on to something grrrreat here have a box of Frosted Flakes. Because they are Grrrrreat.

22. ISO #572

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post

EBWOP for Un-funny.

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Ok AIVION is saying im dumb so lets ignore my attempt to decipher this shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Man y’all should know by now that the host is not the be trusted here
    I was thinking the same thing isn’t this just Grrrrreat. Here have a box of Frosted Flakes.
    There Grrrrreat.

33. ISO #583

Ok AIVION is saying im dumb so lets ignore my attempt to decipher this shit
    I uh. Would never say that to a lovely cat.

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    I am Tony the Tiger Frosted Flakes are a grrrrreat way to start your day. That way you never have thoughts like “I want to lynch the person who gave me this box of cereal last night” thinking thoughts like that is something me To by the Tiger would never think because, I am Grrrrreat
    Tony the Tiger is informant?