7 36.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1574
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    KILLING POWER OF MY CEREALS IS BOX OF CEREALS WITH GUN INSIDE!
    That box was delivered for ZK3DJ.

There is someone else who deliver food here, not only me! I gave my box for Piss Sun this night, he confirmed that, but you says you received the box too. I am not the only one role with deliver ability in this game!
    I get tjag but 2 roles that deliver cereal???? When this is a player made roles. You are telling me one player made delivering cereal good and another player made delivering cereal bad. This does not make sence.

3. ISO #1153

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    I get tjag but 2 roles that deliver cereal???? When this is a player made roles. You are telling me one player made delivering cereal good and another player made delivering cereal bad. This does not make sence.
    Maybe that role can fake cereals, packages, nuts... I don't know, lol!

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM oooo View Post
    If you actually believe this, it makes your defense of Pig Spider Monkey even worse.
    I ate the nut from Pig Spider Monkey and I got only bonus. No negative effects. If we have some fake food production role, that role probably delivering the food with negative effects. There was no negative effects in that nut. I was ready to die eating him, because I had the way to give LW for you if that nut kills me.

8. ISO #1158

I ate the nut from Pig Spider Monkey and I got only bonus. No negative effects. If we have some fake food production role, that role probably delivering the food with negative effects. There was no negative effects in that nut. I was ready to die eating him, because I had the way to give LW for you if that nut kills me.
    You do realize that if they are scum you were pocketed in the easiest way possible right?

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

Also, they gave a nut to Piss Sun night 2 remember? And it made him batshit crazy. You do remember that, right?

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pig Spider Monkey View Post
    MYLO is different then LYLO. Just want to point that out before I respond to anything else.

1)I mean I’m not entirely sure how scum me would play but if you saying my “actions and posts” is more scum Aligned id like you to point out why it doesn’t or is unlikely to come from a Town PoV.
    Heck, Choose up to 3 quotes of mine and explain why they come from Scum PoV over Town PoV.
    2)Ok, why do you think I re-evaluated? To make sure I wouldn’t get a ML again. (Despite me probably would have pushed on Bibble because I still had him as my strongest scum read)
    Also, you think that this is a neutral based game only and there is no evil faction team?
    Or are you just unsure what the case is?
    3)Then I’m assuming you just pointed it out for the sake of pointing it out?
    Like you just had a “Theory” and nothing really Confident but still direct it at me.
    Fine. I mean I can see it coming from either alignment so that’s irrelevant right now.
    4)Not always, but sometimes it’s beneficial for Town and the fact they haven’t claimed targets but claimed their role shows allot.
    Like you didn’t claim your role which is fine.
    But usually when someone claims a “Protective” role. They usually say who they protected as there isn’t really a reason not to.
    5)Ok
    6)Well hold on. We have Me, You, Cats, oooo, Unfunny, Chernobyl, Piss Sun and Z.
    That’s 8 not 9.
    So 5 (Town) - 3 (Scum) AKA MYLO
    Wow! Incredible!

Now I can’t figure out if you actually didn’t realize this or your scum trying to pull a game winning ML on me.
    1) If I did that then there would be more of "this" kind of posting, so I'm not going to even though I could.

2) Why do you think there is an evil faction team? Piss Sun earlier claimed being turncoat and that there was 100% no mafia team.

3) "nothing really Confident"

What, would you rather me be a role that can check alignments? We all have to rely on our perspectives and gut and etc in order to catch who we think is scum. Nobody here seems capable of ever "know"ing anyone is scum.

So yeah. It doesn't look 110% confident, but that's because I'm relying on my gut and perspective on you. Its not like I have a red-check on you. But its enough to decide my vote for the time being.

4) Ok.

6) It was late at night, I miscalculated that 11 - 3 = 9 (it doesn't).

Anyways, I was being fairly generous in my hypothetical there, one of those generous considerations is that Lemon Party wasn't a part of an evil faction and could win with town.

Additionally, do you seriously believe town just outright loses after 2 mislynches?

That's unbelievable and dumb to me for a game with 11 people. I think town should have at least 2 mislynches before MYLO/LYLO in the majority of games.

We've had 1 mislynch and we're already borderline losing? I don't believe you. Just like you might not believe an honest miscalculation.

15. ISO #1165

Never said my Mooing doesn’t hurt Town it just hurts scum more.
    If Aztec is mafia Aligned I potentially just saved the game did I not?
    I haven’t been hypocritical on anything.
    Alignments are RNG'ed belief ==== Role has nothing to do with alignment belief

Town's goal is to lynch the scum and/or eliminate them

Since roles have nothing to do with alignment, you can't argue to lynch or pressure someone just because of their role (since roles have nothing to do alignment)

If you imply someone's role as a reason for pressuring or lynching them

While believing alignments are RNG'ed

then that's hypocritical to a degree

IMO, unless you believe town's goal also includes lynching those who are mechanically liable regardless of their aligment.

16. ISO #1166

So like do you still stand the same way?
    But just me lower then Chernobyl? Or?
    It was at the time of D2.

Not at the time of D3.

My reads have shifted, for some of them, and that's all.

I see no point in giving you guys my reads on everyone else at the moment.

It honestly feels like scum trying to get me to shift my vote if they know my reads on everyone, under the guise of trying to get a "consensus", whenever they're asking for my reads list.

Especially when I'm pressuring them.

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

Neither unfunny nor I are Aztec.
    Well, if we were to assume that's 100% true then I know who's the Aztec since I know who's the Wraith I talked to earlier.

I'll just say it now, Cats 2019 has been bread-crumbing it since early D3.

I figured he was who he was (assuming I'm not wrong) around N1, though I forget when exactly.

Cats 2019 is the Wraith, and I made a blind leap of faith by being quite constructive to him about myself since D1 in our Wraith chat, blindly believing him to be town.

So far, from my perspective, he has been towny in that chat. Even revealing the details of his role, though I won't bring that up unless Cats 2019 would like to.

Of course, our chat ended when the cow moo'ed.

With the above quote, that means the ZEAKFJHMG guy is 100% the Aztec.

And if not...I feel like its oooo.

But this is assuming the Aztec is evil.

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    Well, if we were to assume that's 100% true then I know who's the Aztec since I know who's the Wraith I talked to earlier.

I'll just say it now, Cats 2019 has been bread-crumbing it since early D3.

I figured he was who he was (assuming I'm not wrong) around N1, though I forget when exactly.

Cats 2019 is the Wraith, and I made a blind leap of faith by being quite constructive to him about myself since D1 in our Wraith chat, blindly believing him to be town.

So far, from my perspective, he has been towny in that chat. Even revealing the details of his role, though I won't bring that up unless Cats 2019 would like to.

Of course, our chat ended when the cow moo'ed.

With the above quote, that means the ZEAKFJHMG guy is 100% the Aztec.

And if not...I feel like its oooo.

But this is assuming the Aztec is evil.
    I'm confirmed vitamin dealer.

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

The fact both you and Jolly think this makes me believe you two are on the scum team.
    The question is with or without Unfunny.
    Like every role in this game is NAI.
    I’m not sure why people aren’t getting that.
    Every role is NAI imo -- but if you were to hypothetically make a game with 11 players with 11 support roles (and that there's 1 town and 1 non-town at least) then someone's lying about their alignment, or possibly their role.

23. ISO #1173

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

in b4 PSM claims oooo/Jolly/Cats scum-team based on my last few posts
    A 3 person scum team in an 11 player game, where the scum team can hand each other guns and vitamins that can buff votes and take votes away from others

Seems logical. I'm convinced

-vote S-FM oooo

26. ISO #1176

Reason I don’t believe my actions are NAI is because I feel Scum!Me would have probably gave the Nut to mafia members or a strong town player to buff/hurt them. (Although I didn’t know what the Nut did, my point still stands)
    I wanna say that there's no proof that there's even a solid mafia-esque faction out there for evils

I mean, the Decolorator (Lemon Party), if a pure evil, was cross-killed if we believe the Aztec is also an evil.

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

If someone wants to argue and say that Me, Piss Sun and Chernobyl are all mafia, then by all means someone make a case on that.
    But I ain’t scum and I’m almost 100% they aren’t scum either.
    Yes but just being "not teamed with X" doesn't disqualify one from being a solo neutral of some sort, evil or not.

29. ISO #1179

Sigh, I'm getting vibes that Cloud face is just bad town using bad logic and doesnt want to consider any alternatives

-unvote

Do whatever you guys want. This meme game isn't as fun as I thought it would be.
    Hum. No.

-vote S-FM Chernobyl

I'm tired of letting illogical people live and then flip scum.-

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

I trust in Stealth to at least attempt to balance the game

You should too. "All roles are NAI" is bullshit
    You're assuming a few things on "your role cant be given to evils":

1. There is no equally-powerful role that can be given to the opposite alignment

2. The fact that someone knows your role exists is not going to affect the game

3. You're assuming that Stealthbomber16, who literally made a hidden setup with 100% citizens, is incapable of arranging games with weird balancing factors.

4. That there is a "team scum" -- its possible your role isn't as powerful, and therefore more balanced, if its a solo evil.

32. ISO #1182

Both you and jolly seem to think that the roles aren’t always RNG.
    Both you and Jolly Claim you have roles you don’t want to claim and that they can “confirm” themselves.
    (Or at least you said the “Confirm” part)
    IMO it’s quite a bold move assuming I’m right and your both scum. Also makes me believe Unfunny is Town and your buddy is Cats/Z AKA someone who’s low activity, allowing you guys to use false role logic and try and use that as an excuse as to why you guys shouldn’t be lynched.
    You must have such a good role that Jolly is willing to sacrifice himself for you.
    I haven't said that I believe that alignments are not RNG'ed.

I may be making my arguments in a poor fashion, and that's perhaps why.

Though I appreciate your wording here.

33. ISO #1183

4. That there is a "team scum" -- its possible your role isn't as powerful, and therefore more balanced, if its a solo evil.
    The whole premise for me being scum is that I'm scum with you or unfunny, which is why that logic is what I've pushed back against

The only other reason anyone has provided for scum reading me is "toxicity"

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

The whole premise for me being scum is that I'm scum with you or unfunny, which is why that logic is what I've pushed back against

The only other reason anyone has provided for scum reading me is "toxicity"
    Tbh I don't think you've been "toxic"

Just not...polite lol

36. ISO #1186

I'll be blunt and honest. I don't need your reads list atm.

From my point of view you're unlikely to be scum, though it is possible.
    Then who gave you the bomb package? Who gave the yucky cereal first to unfunny and then to me (who then passed it to unfunny)

Who "audited" the now pig spider cow?

Who have you given a gun to?

37. ISO #1187

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Cats 2019 View Post
    I get the feeling you're trying to say that SB16 balanced this game according to what alignment each role is more suited to and we can predict how he did so. I personally believe he RNG but it doesn't matter cause we'll never know. I don't think this is a great way to scumhunt this game.
    Its possible I was miscommunicating there.

My point was that if everyone was a support role then at least one of us would have to be lying.

More support roles, more plausibility of it being true that one of the support roles is in fact not town.

38. ISO #1188

Then who gave you the bomb package? Who gave the yucky cereal first to unfunny and then to me (who then passed it to unfunny)

Who "audited" the now pig spider cow?

Who have you given a gun to?
    1. You know what, since you're the only person to ask that question then I'll tell ya the truth.

It was me. I self-targeted with packages that I send in the hopes of gaining something. They can't kill me (or anyone for that matter), and worse case scenario they remove my vote. It has an RNG mechanic.

It gives either fake or real guns (I don't know which). They're used at day and happen at EoD.

2. Bibble, on the night that he died. Has an ability called "Cow".

3. I did to myself last night but it got Moo'ed away earlier.

I will say I can give away 1 Any-Time gun, but I can't give it to myself. I won't disclose how I give it away under most foreseeable circumstances.

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

He said that he at least attempted to balance the game.
    Btw, did you forget that Stealthbomber16 can edit the role submissions to be more balanced or otherwise?

IF you're soooooo certain you cant be scum based on your role's abilities

then you're failing to consider Stealthbomber16 just powering-up people.

Or nerfing them.

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

Btw, did you forget that Stealthbomber16 can edit the role submissions to be more balanced or otherwise?

IF you're soooooo certain you cant be scum based on your role's abilities

then you're failing to consider Stealthbomber16 just powering-up people.

Or nerfing them.
    I'm certain I'm not scum because my role card is green silly

47. ISO #1197

Being able to give a scum teammate the ability to either have more votes or nullify votes is broken af. You would have to truly believe Stealth 100% rando'd the roles
    All the vote removals or empowerment are pure RNG as far as I can tell.

And then tend to not be the main point or focus of the roles.

Stealthbomber16 only banned vanilla-y stuff like a normal blackmailer.

If you make it interesting and unique they'll allow it afaik.

48. ISO #1198

All the vote removals or empowerment are pure RNG as far as I can tell.

And then tend to not be the main point or focus of the roles.

Stealthbomber16 only banned vanilla-y stuff like a normal blackmailer.

If you make it interesting and unique they'll allow it afaik.
    NO COMMENT. Other than I disagree. And won't elaborate further.

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200

Well yeah but my point is, EVEN IF ALIGNMENTS WERE NOT RNG'ED AND WERE GIVEN BASED ON BALANCE

then roles are STILL NAI because the balancing can include role buffs/debuffs through edits.
    Yes

But scum mayor and scum temporary-tree-stump-maker are too broken

Again all of this was in response to people pushing "I was healed and they can't be scum" or "I am healer and cant be scum" arguments

If those people think they are confirmed town or other people are confirmed town for that yet think I am scum its bad logic