Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1574
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    What's the point for scum in protecting me this night?
    How does that question in any way answer the question I am asking?

Point out how my role is possible to be team scum. Making SCUM MAYORS is broken (thank you MattZed). Giving a scum player the ABILITY TO TURN ANOTHER PLAYER INTO A TREE STUMP FOR THE DAY is broken.

5. ISO #1105

Oooo let’s just hope auditor vista me over you tonight. I think I have made my self to tempting to pass up.

1 I am telling the trust about my role and town will have a god role on there side with super powers.
    2 I am liking to bait the auditor to hit me and Protect you.

Eather way they would be stupid not to visit me tonight. Becise what if I am the super hero and not the Lame role of Failed Comic with no powers but to be dissed by the mods day 1 because I failed as a comic. And did not receive any powered becise no one thought I was funny day 1 and now am a lame VT for the rest of game.
    Who would make a role that lame.

They have to believe I am the super hero.

6. ISO #1106

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM oooo View Post
    If I was team scum with anyone, I target my teammate each and every night with this role. Too many broken effects for a scum teammate to have.

I am not team scum. Continue to push this, I will thunderdome you.

Oooo they want you out so you can’t make any mayors. I am team oooo. Dude makes a lot of sence. Do not give me the 2 vote please don’t. But I think I will role block piggy tonight and heal myself. And we kill Chernobyl. Today I think this can be a good plan.

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    Oooo they want you out so you can’t make any mayors. I am team oooo. Dude makes a lot of sence. Do not give me the 2 vote please don’t. But I think I will role block piggy tonight and heal myself. And we kill Chernobyl. Today I think this can be a good plan.
    I don't get to choose which thing to give. It's rando'd. But all of the effects are positive effects, 2 of which alter votes (give an extra vote, and take a vote away from another player)

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

S-FM Pig Spider Monkey - audited town prot. Most trusted.
    S-FM Piss Sun - still trusted. Man, wake up!
    S-FM Cats 2019 - more likely town, not sure. weak town from my POV.
    S-FM ZKL3DJ - town or aztec invader. Also aztec can be town, you know. Shooting Bibble, susp for half or us, killing scummiest Lemon Party. Hey, where are you?

S-FM Unfunny - claimed prot, but no game impact for town. Playing like exe. Pushing me with no reason is all that he doing. He have some town credit, but his playstile is not for town benefit.
    S-FM Jolly Rancher - scummy, but getting some town credit... And unreasoned thunderdome after? Not sure. Let him be neut for now.

S-FM oooo - toxic and full of shit. Also, remember:

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bibble View Post
    no it isnt. using the gun to further the towns will instead of using it to randomly kill someone and likely fail is the opposite of scummy
    thats bullshit and you have no votes yet, time to fix that
    -vote s-fm oooo
    That's then I was sure that Bibble is town. He was 100% right about oooo.
    Best candidate for lynch now. If he will not be lynched, I will give my 2nd gun for Pig Spider to shoot him.

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

If ZKL3DJ doesn't post by EoD he will either be replaced or modkilled.

I'm talking in teal so you know it's serious business.
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

33. ISO #1133

S-FM Pig Spider Monkey - audited town prot. Most trusted.
    S-FM Piss Sun - still trusted. Man, wake up!
    S-FM Cats 2019 - more likely town, not sure. weak town from my POV.
    S-FM ZKL3DJ - town or aztec invader. Also aztec can be town, you know. Shooting Bibble, susp for half or us, killing scummiest Lemon Party. Hey, where are you?

S-FM Unfunny - claimed prot, but no game impact for town. Playing like exe. Pushing me with no reason is all that he doing. He have some town credit, but his playstile is not for town benefit.
    S-FM Jolly Rancher - scummy, but getting some town credit... And unreasoned thunderdome after? Not sure. Let him be neut for now.

S-FM oooo - toxic and full of shit. Also, remember:

That's then I was sure that Bibble is town. He was 100% right about oooo.
    Best candidate for lynch now. If he will not be lynched, I will give my 2nd gun for Pig Spider to shoot him.
    Ok, this took a lot of thought. Am I wrong on Chernobyl? Town please I need to hear from everyone what is everyone’s reads on Chernobyl. I really like this post a lot.

But I still want to hear from pig in why he fliped so fast from scum reading me to town reading me. The fact you hard defended him is what really made me sus of you Chernobyl. But if you and pig are truly town. I need to re-evaluate a lot. But I need to find you both town if you are both town.

-unvote
    for now.

34. ISO #1134

Ok, this took a lot of thought. Am I wrong on Chernobyl? Town please I need to hear from everyone what is everyone’s reads on Chernobyl. I really like this post a lot.

But I still want to hear from pig in why he fliped so fast from scum reading me to town reading me. The fact you hard defended him is what really made me sus of you Chernobyl. But if you and pig are truly town. I need to re-evaluate a lot. But I need to find you both town if you are both town.

-unvote
    for now.
    "Still trusted. Man, wake up!" read for a turncoat

"toxic and full of shit" for a scum read

Yeah, much thought. So reasoning. Many wow.

35. ISO #1135

The fact you hard defended him is what really made me sus of you Chernobyl.
    After I claimed town support, Pig Spider protected me while I protected Piss Sun. If Pig Spider if some "mafia doctor", why should he protect me? He can protect mafia members. Also he claimed audited that's probably truth. I trust him. Also I ask you too re-read d1 and d2 and give your full readlist. That will help town a lot.

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

I am having a hard time between oooo and Chernobyl. Is it tvt? Or TvS? No way it is ever SvS. Both have done townie and scummy things.

Could they be TvT? Oooo makes some valid abutments agent oooo. Also oooo has me lock reading him town. But I can not ignore the points Oooo brought up.

I want to kill Chernobyl for giving me that poison cereal. That cereal had a killing power to it. If I siloed even once on not talking like Tony the Tiger I would have been mod killed. So how is that a townie role. This is my point agents Chernobyl. I am having a hard time seeing how that is town. I think I know a way to prov Chernobyl is scummy. I have another box of his cereal. Tonight I will eat it and tomorrow I will refuse to talk like Tony the Tiger and I will be mod killed and then you will see my flip and then you will see I am town and then lynch Chernobyl. So he does not claim I am exe.

So tomorrow I will prov what I have been saying is truth with my death.

38. ISO #1138

After I claimed town support, Pig Spider protected me while I protected Piss Sun. If Pig Spider if some "mafia doctor", why should he protect me? He can protect mafia members. Also he claimed audited that's probably truth. I trust him. Also I ask you too re-read d1 and d2 and give your full readlist. That will help town a lot.
    Ah yes "why wouldn't a mafia support target their teammate?" Argument

> Makes argument that I'm a mafia support not targeting their teammate

GREAT LOGIC

39. ISO #1139

I am having a hard time between oooo and Chernobyl. Is it tvt? Or TvS? No way it is ever SvS. Both have done townie and scummy things.

Could they be TvT? Oooo makes some valid abutments agent oooo. Also oooo has me lock reading him town. But I can not ignore the points Oooo brought up.

I want to kill Chernobyl for giving me that poison cereal. That cereal had a killing power to it. If I siloed even once on not talking like Tony the Tiger I would have been mod killed. So how is that a townie role. This is my point agents Chernobyl. I am having a hard time seeing how that is town. I think I know a way to prov Chernobyl is scummy. I have another box of his cereal. Tonight I will eat it and tomorrow I will refuse to talk like Tony the Tiger and I will be mod killed and then you will see my flip and then you will see I am town and then lynch Chernobyl. So he does not claim I am exe.

So tomorrow I will prov what I have been saying is truth with my death.
    Bro the bad logic here is just too much. Only way for it to be TvT is that they are simply ignoring logic and pushing me for "toxicity"

40. ISO #1140

Why did you poison me with your evil cereal? Well you screwed up because I have another box that I will eat and let mods kill me to prov your role is not support town but support mafia.

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

I want to kill Chernobyl for giving me that poison cereal. That cereal had a killing power to it.
    KILLING POWER OF MY CEREALS IS BOX OF CEREALS WITH GUN INSIDE!
    That box was delivered for ZK3DJ.

There is someone else who deliver food here, not only me! I gave my box for Piss Sun this night, he confirmed that, but you says you received the box too. I am not the only one role with deliver ability in this game!

50. ISO #1150