7 36.84%
  • Option 3

7 36.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    I'm a town support. My role provides different kinds of bonuses. Tonight another player will get a bonus from me. If I survive I'll say who it is tomorrow and what bonus they have. This will make me an easy target but I know for sure there's a lookout role that will track me and tell you who killed me if I died. I believe theres a cult or arson and if I don't call out who got my bonuses then I was culted... Or possibly role blocked but I'll take that risk.

What town role gives out poisoned food that makes them talk like Tony the Tiger? That adds confusion and chaos. You are not town. The person who has a gun should shoot you tonight. that’s Grrrrreat. Now eat you own poisoned cereal. You are not town. That’s a fact becise thats Grrrreat. I will prov you are not town.

If I stop talking like Tony the Tiger I will die. Does that sound like a town supportive role. Where I have to talk like Tony the Tiger or die?

Here is a box of Frosted Flakes that’s Grrrrreat!!

2. ISO #752

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    What town role gives out poisoned food that makes them talk like Tony the Tiger? That adds confusion and chaos. You are not town. The person who has a gun should shoot you tonight. that’s Grrrrreat. Now eat you own poisoned cereal. You are not town. That’s a fact becise thats Grrrreat. I will prov you are not town.

If I stop talking like Tony the Tiger I will die. Does that sound like a town supportive role. Where I have to talk like Tony the Tiger or die?

Here is a box of Frosted Flakes that’s Grrrrreat!!
    You are funny now. Yes, that's grrrrreat.

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

You are acting like you want us to lynch you. You keep tugging at different people just enough to get them annoyed. Never giving anything real one of the reason I said never to lynch you. You play like you are intelligent but your play is as if you are trying to be scum read. That’s Grrrrreat!!!!

Here have a box of Frosted Flakes to make your day better. There Grrrrreat.
    Huh???

14. ISO #764

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Piss Sun View Post
    I ate something, it gave me 2 votes.

I ate another thing, it made me go fucking psycho and have an alter ego.

I became night immune. It's likely someone tried to kill me but I couldn't die.

I used my role to confirm there is no red(mafia)alignment.

These are the facts.
    Did I also give you Night Immunity?
    Or are you just joking?

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

Here I’ll throw a readslist out there.

Town
    —————
    Chernobyl
    ZKL3DJ
    Piss Sun
    Cats 2019
    Unfunny
    Jolly Rancher
    Lemon Party
    oooo
    Birdie
    Bibble
    —————
    Wolf

Probably ain’t accurate. I’d need to do a bit more evaluation and re-reading.
    Bibble pinged me allot Day 1 but I haven’t read much of him Day 2.

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

Thsi is my read list. Lol

ZKL3DJ
    Unfunny
    Bibble
    Piss Sun
    Pig Spider Monkey
    Jolly Rancher
    Cats 2019
    oooo
    Birdie
    Lemon Party

f
    S-FM Chernobyl

Purple needs fiber eat some Frosted Flakes s o you can take a dump becise I think you are full of it. And that’s Grrrrreat
    You forgot the host’s.

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

Shoot Chernobyl. He is claiming he is giving the cereal. With how it happens does not seem like a town role. More of a 3rd party to add chaos. Now have a box of Frosted Flakes. They will help you with fiber so you can take a massive dump. There Grrrrreat.
    I nominate Bibble or oooo for a shot Tbh.

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pig Spider Monkey View Post
    Did I also give you Night Immunity?
    Or are you just joking?
    I don't know my man. I've said I got 2 different things to eat last night. I know what gave me the 2 votes, and I know what made me turn into a split persona.

I ate both the things, a pill, and a hot nut.

I don't know which one you provided.

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

I mean 2 votes is nice and all but I really don't care if I get that thing to eat again.

The other thing I ate that cursed me into dealing with an alter ego that can invade my thoughts is just down right malicious lol. I do have a theory that if I receive that thing that I ate again, I can probably counter act this terrorist that's invaded safe zone.

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

Ok here is the deal. This is Grrrrreat.
    We have one person Giveing a package. By the way Chernobyl’s says may not even know what is in it. But gave one to the person who claimed gun.
    Someone else gave someone a bomb takeoff away votes.
    Someone else gave something hovering votes
    Someone else gave me a box of cereal. Frosted Flakes are Grrrrreat.
    Oh similar to me, but I give a Nut.

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

Imagine just walking down the street, minding your own business, when all of a sudden you taste something in your mouth. It's sticky, but it's sweet like pineapple with a hint of saltiness.

You like the taste so you swallow it and whisper "Sugoi desu ne". All of a sudden, you see a fat bastard appear slowly unzipping his pants and your surroundings have changed. You're now in an ugly bastard hentai and you're the protagonist.

47. ISO #797

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Birdie View Post
    Imagine just walking down the street, minding your own business, when all of a sudden you taste something in your mouth. It's sticky, but it's sweet like pineapple with a hint of saltiness.

You like the taste so you swallow it and whisper "Sugoi desu ne". All of a sudden, you see a fat bastard appear slowly unzipping his pants and your surroundings have changed. You're now in an ugly bastard hentai and you're the protagonist.
    That’s just disturbing.
    What’s the point of this?
    What does this here provide knowledge wise?

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⢰⡿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡟⡆⠀⠀⣿⡇⢻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠀⣿⠀⢰⣿⡇⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡄⢸⠀⢸⣿⡇⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⡇⢸⡄⠸⣿⡇⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⢸⡅⠀⣿⢠⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣥⣾⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⡿⡿⣿⣿⡿⡅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠉⠀⠉⡙⢔⠛⣟⢋⠦⢵⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣄⠀⠀⠁⣿⣯⡥⠃⠀⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠐⠠⠊⢀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠘⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⡜⣭⠤⢍⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⢛⢭⣗⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠁⠈⠀⠀⣀⠝⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⠠⠀⠀⠰⡅ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⡀⠡⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠔⠠⡕⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⣶⠒⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠊⠉⢆⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢀⠤⠀⠀⢤⣤⣽⣿⣿⣦⣀⢀⡠⢤⡤⠄⠀⠒⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⢘⠔⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⡐⠈⠁⠈⠛⣛⠿⠟⠑⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠉⠑⠒⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

50. ISO #800