Annoyed FM player
    Exhausted FM player
    Exhausted FM player
    Exhausted FM player
    Exhausted FM player
    Exhausted FM player

Role Cards:
    Annoyed Lurker
    You may target a player to kill them at night. If Renegade and Zedus fail to kill someone, your kill will succeed. If they succeed, your kill will fail.

Renegade
    You share an anonymous any time chat with Zedus
    You may target someone to attempt to kill them at night. If Zedus also targets the same player, the targetted player will die. Otherwise, the kill will fail.
    If Zedus is dead, you cannot kill anyone

Zedus
    You share an anonymous any time chat with Renegade
    You may target someone to attempt to kill them at night. If Renegade also targets the same player, the targetted player will die. Otherwise, the kill will fail.
    If Renegade is dead, you cannot kill anyone

Annoyed FM player
    You have a 1 use day gun

Exhausted FM player
    You have no abilities

Win Conditions:
    Town: Eliminate Zedus OR Renegade, as well as the Annoyed Lurker
    Renegade: Eliminate Zedus and survive to the end of the game
    Zedus: Eliminate Renegade and survive to the end of the game
    Annoyed Lurker: Eliminate Zedus OR Renegade and eliminate the Town, or achieve a situation in which this is inevitable

OoO:
    Annoyed Lurker
    Renegade/Zedus

Mechanics:
    48 hour days, 24 hour nights
    Renegade and Zedus share an anonymous night chat
    Elimination is enabled day 1
    Majority eliminations
    No last wills
    Suicide action is DEFINITELY allowed
    Death descriptions are flavor only

Rules:
    Do not quote pms from the host
    Images/videos/colored chat allowed, but don't be excessive about it.
    No talking about the game outside of the game.
    No excessive personal attacks.
    No anonymous accounts.
    NO password protected posts
    No post count requirements, but I reserve the right to replace a player at any time due to excessive inactivity to keep the game flowing.
    No skipping. A vote for skip is a vote for a random townie to die
    No "UwU" or "OwO" spam allowed. Will result in a modkill
    Memeing is required

Notes:
    This game is meant to be a short, simple S-FM, lasting a few days at most
    This is a serious setup, not just a parody of anything. Although it is inspired by recent setups and/or events
    For balance I'm willing to add a town if needed, open to feedback as always
    Shit flinging and 1v1's are in the spirit of the game and absolutely encouraged. A disclaimer about this will be added to the signup
    Last edited by BananaCucho; October 9th, 2020 at 02:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Renegade vs Zedus

Must admit, I laughed reading this.
    Looks promising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

3. ISO #3

I feel like the lurker would still be annoyed by Renegade vs Zedus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

What does this mean?

You may target someone to kill them at night. If Zedus also targets them, they will die.
    Both Ren and Zedus have a night kill, only if they target the same player? Or if they target the same player, they both die?

Also question about day use gun. Is the role of the victim of the day use gun revealed at their death or EOD?

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    What does this mean?

Both Ren and Zedus have a night kill, only if they target the same player? Or if they target the same player, they both die?

Also question about day use gun. Is the role of the victim of the day use gun revealed at their death or EOD?
    Fixed the wording to make it more clear

You may target someone to attempt to kill them at night. If Zedus also targets the same player, the targetted player will die. Otherwise, the kill will fail.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

OwO

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    Nobody can sit thru a 72 hour day of zedus vs renegade. Should probably go 48 or 24. If you go 72 make it so exhausted players can just type /give up on life.
    Check the mechanics ;)

Tho I'll consider 48 hours. Nothing is written in stone that players HAVE to use the full day

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    love the flavor and great system with 1 good neutral and 1 evil neutral. best part is, the neutrals get to choose their side. this game can be really fun FMPOV

however, I didnt consider town odds here. the lack of power roles make them slightly weak i suppose?
    Day vig is pretty powerful :3 Can kill the mefia without even having lunch

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    Nobody can sit thru a 72 hour day of zedus vs renegade. Should probably go 48 or 24. If you go 72 make it so exhausted players can just type /give up on life.
    I agree. 72 hours day is hard to play with any setup.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    I agree. 72 hours day is hard to play with any setup.
    Here's someone who probably won't sign for the 3 week Setup being reviewed rn XDDD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Here's someone who probably won't sign for the 3 week Setup being reviewed rn XDDD
    laughs in offsite playing
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

21. ISO #21

3 weeks? I am ready to sign as observer
    xD You and me both dude

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    laughs in offsite playing
    You insane :3

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Well, we will have a lot of time to talk about everything, that will be funny I am sure
    Ye~

24. ISO #24

I gave this a lot of thought given some things I've learned from other games. I decided to change it a bit, got rid of the mafia's roleblock and instead made it so that they get a kill that only works if Zedus/Renegade fail to kill a player

Scenario A) Zedus and Renegade both target banana. Mafia targets mallow. Banana dies.

Scenario B) Zedus targets treecko and Ren targets banana. Mafia targets mallow. Mallow dies.

I made this change to avoid no kill nights. Game must advance
    @Marshmallow Marshall ready for review

25. ISO #25

pls no mowodkill

~~

The OoO is weird: why does the Annoyed Lurker act before Renegade/Zedus? Where is the Annoyed FM Player? Do kills happen simultaneously?

Town could be at MYLO on D2 if the Annoyed FM Player shoots a townie. I suggest adding one townie, as you outlined yourself in the notes.

Overall, looks great; the enemies working together is an original idea. Should be good to go soon.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    pls no mowodkill

~~

The OoO is weird: why does the Annoyed Lurker act before Renegade/Zedus? Where is the Annoyed FM Player? Do kills happen simultaneously?

Town could be at MYLO on D2 if the Annoyed FM Player shoots a townie. I suggest adding one townie, as you outlined yourself in the notes.

Overall, looks great; the enemies working together is an original idea. Should be good to go soon.
    Ignore OoO with the mechanics change it doesnt apply anymore. Ill edit it out tonight

Annoyed FM Player has day gun, so also N/A

I'll add 1 more town as well

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Ignore OoO with the mechanics change it doesnt apply anymore. Ill edit it out tonight

Annoyed FM Player has day gun, so also N/A

I'll add 1 more town as well
    Does day gun end the day? Please specify how it plays out in the Annoyed FM Player rolecard.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29