Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Link to the setup

August 31st, 2020

It is has been six weeks since I found the truth. Six weeks of hiding from them. Six weeks of close encounters and narrow escapes. They have convinced those that were close to me that I am dangerous. I have no where to turn, no one to go to.

Yet I must alert the world to what I have discovered, even if it comes at great personal cost. Everyone must know the dangers behind the COVID-19 vaccine, before it is made accessible to the public, and before it is too late.

~Mallow

Role List:
    Marshmallow Marshall
    StealthBomber
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent

Players:
    1 - Renae
    2 - Deft Madrigal
    3 - Martini
    4 - Dr Zaius
    5 - Mike
    6 - Mallow
    7 - Shake n Baker
    8 - Eve
    9 - Pringles

Game will start after everyone confirms their role

Links:
    vc 24 hours into Day 1
    vc 9 hours left in Day 1
    End of Day 1 / Start of Day 2

Game end

Last edited by BananaCucho; September 5th, 2020 at 03:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Day 1 has started! Cause WHY THE FUCK NOT

@Renegade @Dark Magician @MartinGG99 @Zedus @Mike @Marshmallow Marshall @bakermir @AIVION @Frinckles

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to hammer.

Day 1 ends in 72 hours + change

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    Today's the final day.

I'll probably be with a client for end of day so I'm going to try to get my final thoughts out there before I leave here in an hour for my first client

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Today's the final day.

I'll probably be with a client for end of day so I'm going to try to get my final thoughts out there before I leave here in an hour for my first client
    Yikes forgot about that:

10 hours remaining

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Are you a Lawyer?
    No (Even though Ironically I just posted a gif with Phoenix wright XD)

I'm a Social Worker and I work with patients of certain Psychiatric institutes and help them live life and function in Society.

:3

8. ISO #8

Hello all!

9. ISO #9

Hello all!
    Great to see that I forgot how to post Gifs :3

10. ISO #10

Great to see that I forgot how to post Gifs :3
    B-but that's scummy!
    -vote AIVION

Catching up
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #11

Yay My Fluffy Pillow time gif works!

For it is fluffy pillow time!

12. ISO #12

Yay My Fluffy Pillow time gif works!

For it is fluffy pillow time!
    Also I have two problems with that gif :

1. This is a senseless waste of a fluffy pillow

2. What is that cat intending to achieve O.o
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Also I have two problems with that gif :

1. This is a senseless waste of a fluffy pillow

2. What is that cat intending to achieve O.o
    She will achieve nirvana at the rate of a thousand moons uwu

Also your a senseless waste of a fluffy pillow >

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Hello all!
    EBWOP I guess... This GIF actually worked not the one I wanted...

Sad face :/

16. ISO #16

Oh yeah ofc.. Almost forgot

-vote Bakermir

Customary vote for the person who dragged me into signing in the first place :P

Wuve u <3

17. ISO #17

-vote Bakermir

Wuve u <3
    okie now im really off Ta ta for now!

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    What have I done
    You have committed a grievous error young padawan (insert star Wars gif)

I wish I was on my computer ��

20. ISO #20

-vote Bakermir

Wuve u <3
    OK Aivion Is Lock hard town here. Scum Aivion being the only scum in game would be to scared to ever vote some one this soon even for mems. Anyone pushing on Aivion Is Scum From My PoV.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    OK Aivion Is Lock hard town here. Scum Aivion being the only scum in game would be to scared to ever vote some one this soon even for mems. Anyone pushing on Aivion Is Scum From My PoV.
    "Anyone disagreeing with my read is scum"... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMM. I think you actually have a point about AIVION, but you also just OMGUSed before someone even disagreed with you lol. Why? I'm pretty sure you don't seriously think that not having the same read on someone = not having the same alignment, especially given your experience with the game, so I'm confused here.
    -vote Mike
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

22. ISO #22

Well now my funk is thrown off... Gonna go curl in a ball and cry about it over dinner

BBL Loves <3

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

I shall comfort you.
    <3
    Aw aren't you sweet :P

Hi! First game with chu.

Favorite color?

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Silver.
    Crap you could be scum now

My poor read.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Hello everyone

If I am Stealthbomber, then I am checking Marshmallow Marshall tonight.

Spoiler : Img :

Because even in the eyes of Random.Org he's most likely the be the evil here.
    Btw, it's a good idea. There is no LW in this setup, so it's better to claim your target. It doesn't matter if you are Stealthbomber or Citizen, but if you die, others will lynch your target tomorrow.

So, if I am SB, I will visit MartinGG99.

If I die tomorrow and flip SB, lynch Martin and gg.

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Btw, it's a good idea. There is no LW in this setup, so it's better to claim your target. It doesn't matter if you are Stealthbomber or Citizen, but if you die, others will lynch your target tomorrow.

If I'm SB I'm visiting Bakermir tonight

Because if he kills me Itll be worth it

32. ISO #32

Testing phone gif posting this will probably fail

33. ISO #33

I’ll play along.
    If I’m SB I’ll visit AIVION.

34. ISO #34

If I am SB I will Visit You Zedus

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

35. ISO #35

Good idea

If I'm SB, I'm going to AIVION.

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Hello I am not a mole and I hope I dont get blown up D1.
    ... Heh ;-;

Feel free to death tunnel me for that XD if you want.

Also hi! I get to finally play with you as well! Exciting :3

What's your favorite color?

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Hello I am not a mole and I hope I dont get blown up D1.
    Ok, This dude Nul. He would make this post Both alignments.

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Hi all

I like the flavor and balancing of this setup. The information page seems to be quite clear on mechanics.

It appears to be a game of a limited mason leader, citizens and a limited cultist. The kill mechanics does make it work better for us when I imagine SB updating their lw each night for their target? not sure actually how would all of that play out. Anyone played something like this before?

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Hi all

I like the flavor and balancing of this setup. The information page seems to be quite clear on mechanics.

It appears to be a game of a limited mason leader, citizens and a limited cultist. The kill mechanics does make it work better for us when I imagine SB updating their lw each night for their target? not sure actually how would all of that play out. Anyone played something like this before?
    It's rather simple, really: we just don't claim and hunt for Mallow (that sounds horrible lol). NOTE THAT CLAIMING IS STRICTLY ANTI-TOWN HERE. Unless you're at L-1 and absolutely need to claim to survive, all you'll do by claiming is either get you killed as SB or get SB killed as a concerned parent.

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    NOTE THAT CLAIMING IS STRICTLY ANTI-TOWN HERE.
    It's not, if everyone claiming SB and updating targets. The main question for us is "If someone dies at night and flips SB, how can we know who was his target with no LW allowed?"
    Martin said "I will openly say my target, so if I am SB you will know it"
    I said "If everyone will do the same, it will be easy to find scum, let's do this"
    After that I fixed things in this post:

Maybe my english is bad, I will try to explain another way.

Let players be A, B, C, D, E, F. A is scum.

Example 1.
    A: if I am SB i will check B.
    B: if I am SB i will check C.
    C: if I am SB i will check D.
    D: if I am SB i will check E.
    E: if I am SB i will check F.
    F: if I am SB i will check A.

Night 1. A trying to recruit D and failed. Now he will shoot C next night.

Example 2.
    A: if I am SB i will check F.
    B: if I am SB i will check F.
    C: if I am SB i will check D.
    D: if I am SB i will check F.
    E: if I am SB i will check D.
    F: if I am SB i will check D.

Night 1. A trying to recruit D and failed. SB is C, E or F, guessing chance is 1/3. Bad idea to shoot.

Also. Most likely the persons in possible SB's visit list will not be recruited even if not protected. Will scum risk to recruid D if 3 players said they will check him as SB? Likely not.
    Good plan for us:
    1. everyone claims SB and openly call their night targets.
    2. we shold have 2 or 3 players, claiming visiting the same target (as in Example 2).
    3. if one of us dies and flips SB, we just lynching his target and gg.
    4. if scum failed to recruit someone, and that someone is visited by 2-3 players, that will be hard for him to guess with shooting.

Plan will works great if everyone will accept it. Do you invent another way to give info for town from dead SB with no LW in game? If not, join this plan.
    Claiming is not anti-town. Refusing this plan without offering anything in return is anti-town. That's why refusers are in my suspicious list.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

42. ISO #42

Good plan for us:
    2. we shold have 2 or 3 players, claiming visiting the same target (as in Example 2).
    4. if scum failed to recruit someone, and that someone is visited by 2-3 players, that will be hard for him to guess with shooting.
    1. We're claiming IF we are SB and who we're targeting.

A few pointers that MM won't know:

-If SB changed their target to someone they thought would be converted rather than who they thought was MM

-Whether the person they targeted was SB or not (SB only dies if they are shot by MM or SB visits MM, NOT MM trying to convert SB)

Furthermore:
    Quote Originally Posted by MM role card
    Night Action: Target a player to spread propaganda. Your action will automatically fail (and no feedback is sent to your target) if an Anti-Vaxxer was alive during the day
    You are not informed if your action is successful
    MM doesn't know if it failed unless they already have converted someone who's alive (in which case it always fails). For all they know, they have an Anti-Vaxxer scum ally on D2, but only the Anti-Vaxxer would know who MM is.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #43

-If SB changed their target to someone they thought would be converted rather than who they thought was MM

-Whether the person they targeted was SB or not (SB only dies if they are shot by MM or SB visits MM, NOT MM trying to convert SB)

Furthermore:

MM doesn't know if it failed unless they already have converted someone who's alive (in which case it always fails). For all they know, they have an Anti-Vaxxer scum ally on D2, but only the Anti-Vaxxer would know who MM is.
    Yeah true. Like for example if I WAS SB I would probably flip flop all of Night 1 worried if I'm making the right choice or not lol.

I actually didn't notice that bit on MM's role card... good catch. That could also be a nice tool to remember for seeing if people act different Day 2, especially towards other players.

UwU

44. ISO #44

Furthermore:

Here are the 2 worlds we have to consider.

1. Everyone open claim SB not changing there Pick at night Giving town More info in the morning if SB is dead no LW. This also gives SB info But not if everyone picks some one else. So there is a Sb target on Everyone. This way MM will not know who is the real SB So will not know who is the Target and who is not.

2. SB does not pick there target in the day and swaps there target at night. SB hit MM and dies and we lynch the wrong person. Also each person the SB checks at night is a Hard Green Cop check. if both SB and there target is Alive.

StealthBomber
    Your job is to educate.
    Night Action: Target a player to educate them. If you hit a Concerned Parent, they will become permanently immune to propaganda. If you hit an Anti-Vaxxer, they will die. If you hit Marshmallow Marshall, they will kill you.

45. ISO #45

It's not, if everyone claiming SB and updating targets. The main question for us is "If someone dies at night and flips SB, how can we know who was his target with no LW allowed?"
    Martin said "I will openly say my target, so if I am SB you will know it"
    I said "If everyone will do the same, it will be easy to find scum, let's do this"
    After that I fixed things in this post:

Good plan for us:

Plan will works great if everyone will accept it. Do you invent another way to give info for town from dead SB with no LW in game? If not, join this plan.
    Claiming is not anti-town. Refusing this plan without offering anything in return is anti-town. That's why refusers are in my suspicious list.
    -unvote

This makes a lot of since. I did not notice there is no LW in this setup. This changes alot.

I think I was wrong on Zedus. Everyone should claim who they would vist if they are SB. SB should not OUT. And SB needs to stick to there target they pick. They can change it during the day but only If you have posted or else you can screw over town.

I think the top 3 checks that would help town out the most is MM, Frenk, or ME. So to all SB should be checking MM Frink or ME. I will change my check to MM.

46. ISO #46

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So to all SB should be checking MM Frink or ME. I will change my check to MM.
    Well, you want to use this pool of players to visit:
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Frinckles
    Mike

But now we have 2 visitors on Bakermir already (me and AIVION).
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50