Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 2000
  1. ISO #1251

2. ISO #1252

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Lol, it's ok to be lynched here, it's just a game. Looking from the graveyard for others, trying to follow the plan after, will be funny for me!

Btw, that will be more funny if Renegade is scum, and he will try to convert me this night to make me lose with him after my hardworking with that plan just to say "you are loser too" after

But I know I am not
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    xD I think he'd be a fool to do that since it would be painfully obvious :3
    Well, it'd also be a suicide anyway lol, and that's assuming Renegade is scum. He's not in my prime suspects atm, although I don't exclude the possibility of him being scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1253

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

exceptionally lame

Get in here Zwebus give us your goofy scum hammer plus goofy anecdote.
    Nice reasoning
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #1254

Don't fucking hammet mm you fools

I'm almost home sorry for having a life

I'll get to work explaining my scum read then

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #1255

exceptionally lame

Get in here Zwebus give us your goofy scum hammer plus goofy anecdote.
    Worthless

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well, it'd also be a suicide anyway lol, and that's assuming Renegade is scum. He's not in my prime suspects atm, although I don't exclude the possibility of him being scum.

Correction:

Zedus isn't even pushing Renegade anymore. He is pushing for Mike lynch.

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm allowed to change my reads by the way. Those posts are literally two IRL days apart.

You still haven't claimed.
    Sure, you're allowed to change your reads. You're just not allowed to townread someone for the reason you scumread them before with zero progression between the two reads lol.

Also, why are you making it sound like I should have claimed? Claiming is to avoid doing unless it's necessary here, because it reduces the PoE for MM's shot. That being said, since people are putting me that close to lynch, I guess I'll claim
    I'm Concerned Parent. And considering how you're opportunistically pushing me here, I'd say you are MM :P
    It's 10 PM in France atm. I doubt MM will hop back on before the day is over. I wanted to avoid blind lynching without a claim but that's seems to be where this is going.
    Pssh, not even letting me come back

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Correction:

Zedus isn't even pushing Renegade anymore. He is pushing for Mike lynch.
    That doesn't "correct" my post, though. My read still applies, especially since your post doesn't even pertain to it?
    nice try on deflecting it on poor Renegade
    "poor" Renegade gave no reasoning lol, why are you defending him?

12. ISO #1262

Sure, you're allowed to change your reads. You're just not allowed to townread someone for the reason you scumread them before with zero progression between the two reads lol.

Also, why are you making it sound like I should have claimed? Claiming is to avoid doing unless it's necessary here, because it reduces the PoE for MM's shot. That being said, since people are putting me that close to lynch, I guess I'll claim
    I'm Concerned Parent. And considering how you're opportunistically pushing me here, I'd say you are MM :P

Pssh, not even letting me come back
    There was progression though. There was two days of me and DM playing the game.

And a claim is necessary because we don't want to lynch SB.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

13. ISO #1263

-unvote

Why can't we lynch DM.
    Better question yet: why should we lynch DM? I'm not specifically opposed to it, but I think Frinckles has significantly higher chances of being scum, and Mike has higher chances too imo considering how he has been repeating the same recording about "Zedus thunderdome, the plan is bad", as compared to DM who did pretty much nothing in my eyes to make the balance swing either way. Can you explain yourself a bit more?

14. ISO #1264

I literally just claimed XD

15. ISO #1265

You just wanted to see if he'd claim SB so you can Gun-shoot him Night 1.

Alright I'm finally home gonna work on this a bit but I saw your pushes on MM as opportunistic over you scum reading him.

More will be divulged here in a bit.

16. ISO #1266

Better question yet: why should we lynch DM? I'm not specifically opposed to it, but I think Frinckles has significantly higher chances of being scum, and Mike has higher chances too imo considering how he has been repeating the same recording about "Zedus thunderdome, the plan is bad", as compared to DM who did pretty much nothing in my eyes to make the balance swing either way. Can you explain yourself a bit more?
    Yeah I've not been a huge fan of Frinkle this game but I don't have the time before EOD to put together the case.

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

Also, two days of you are DM playing the game... and not interacting with eachother or even making statements about eachother. You still aren't explaining your reasoning lol

19. ISO #1269

That doesn't "correct" my post, though. My read still applies, especially since your post doesn't even pertain to it?

"poor" Renegade gave no reasoning lol, why are you defending him?

alright, whats your plan MM?

give us some insights on how to solve this game

not just sitting on fence with people

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

alright, whats your plan MM?

give us some insights on how to solve this game

not just sitting on fence with people
    1: Lynching Frinckles because he's likely the scum, as I've been outlining and not fencesitting at all, this accusation is random and actually rather scummy coming from you given the position I'm in atm
    2: Following Plan C
    3: Win the game

Hm?

22. ISO #1272

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Due to popular demand, I'll make day 2 48 hours

Then day 3 24 hours

Then day 4 0 hours

Then day 5 -24 hours
    Great, 3 is enougth
    Just ended my IRL staff and going to sleep, midnight here.

Well, I will be brief:
    1. Follow the plan.
    2. Trust AIVION tomorrow if SB will not die and chose 2nd confirmed citizen (if you will have doubts who to choose, let AIVION decide, she is confirmed)
    3. My vote will stay on Mike. Even if Bakermir right, and Mike is town, he is not playing for town victory condition.

See you day 2 (or in grave)!
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

I'll be back half an hour before EOD.
    If you don't explain your point on DM until then, I doubt anything will go through about him, so if you actually think you have caught scum, you probably should sum it up

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

-vote Zedus

broooo
    https://tenor.com/view/barack-obama-...g-gif-14239510

28. ISO #1278

1: Lynching Frinckles because he's likely the scum, as I've been outlining and not fencesitting at all, this accusation is random and actually rather scummy coming from you given the position I'm in atm
    2: Following Plan C
    3: Win the game

Hm?
    I feel bad voting you entire game. I would feel the same way voting Frinckles out.

but isn't this omgus from you?

29. ISO #1279

I feel bad voting you entire game. I would feel the same way voting Frinckles out.

but isn't this omgus from you?
    What do you mean?

30. ISO #1280

What do you mean?
    I think town MM can solve the game. So does Frinckles.

But I don't like the way you are spinning things here between you and Frinckles then between you and me.

in a cult game, I can see you winning this as cult leader or get converted tomorrow. either way I find you the most liable slot for town wincon

why do you think I am scummy for trying to understand you and give a chance so I defend you from lynch? my questions to you were a helping hand

if I ignore zedus, you are my lynch candidate today so I don't know how you scumread me for it right away instead of seeing the town in me with my questions

yeah it isn't literally omgus but it does feel like it behind your words

31. ISO #1281

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    P.S. Stop f*king claiming your roles, omfg. Only scum will have benefits from it.
    "alright I'm claiming Stealthbomber16"

"Wait a minute was I suppose to say that"
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #1282

But I don't like the way you are spinning things here between you and Frinckles then between you and me.

in a cult game, I can see you winning this as cult leader or get converted tomorrow. either way I find you the most liable slot for town wincon

why do you think I am scummy for trying to understand you and give a chance so I defend you from lynch? my questions to you were a helping hand

if I ignore zedus, you are my lynch candidate today so I don't know how you scumread me for it right away instead of seeing the town in me with my questions

So you disagree with my scumread on Frinckles? Why? You're basically discrediting me by not saying why and just saying I'm "spinning things", and you previously voted for no reason other than... "the greater good", unless I misunderstood something. Do you expect me to townread you for it? I'm kind of seeing a town mindset behind your play atm, but your actions don't make sense to me.

33. ISO #1283

one moment i am having alpha wolf zedus flashbacks from spirits
    IMO Zedus isn't scum here, if we're talking meta here.

He's more aggressive when town (like the entirety of D1).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #1284

You just wanted to see if he'd claim SB so you can Gun-shoot him Night 1.

Alright I'm finally home gonna work on this a bit but I saw your pushes on MM as opportunistic over you scum reading him.

More will be divulged here in a bit.
    That makes zero sense. You've had to have played a game where you blind lynch a PR. that's what I want to avoid.

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

MY REASONS FOR SCUM READING FRICNKLES

Spoiler : Bakermir interactions/read :
    So keep in mind remember he made these two posts as you read this:

1.)
    Like Baker you've been my townread since the game began lol
    Saying he basically Town read Bakermir literally since the VERY beginning

2.)
    like 100% town from the moment he posted??

Or slowly progressed into?
    Yeah kind of. I just like his posts and content. He feels real and genuine.
    And this one also solidifying this "town read" of his on Bakermir

Looking back at his interactions early, He didn't really seem to be "townreading" Bakermir all that much to me really:

baker are you a bad guy
    Showing he was "wary" of Baker actually being town to him... which basically shows dissonance. And then this post in response to me asking him why he thinks Baker was Ok:

because im trying to see if he's scum. :3
    Like... you SAY you town read him from the VERY BEGINNING.. yet you're ALSO saying you didn't? Doesn't that sort sound like.. Idk... Inconsistent? Sort of like he was trying to throw fake fear of Bakermir into the thread and then from there he would attempt to just Pocket him. It felt like he just Knew that Bakermir was town. It really did. Because if he felt like he really knew that Baker was town (like from gut) he wouldn't need to throw those posts into the game.

Spoiler : MM's Scumread :

And as for his Push against MM... he said that mm's push felt "artificial". Artificial how? He never actually explained that:

I was gonna say MM's pushes felt artificial and was gonna vote him but I apparently voted him yesterday drunk or something. Hot damn I'm a genius.
    His Initial post. Explaining that. Looking down his ISO...
    Well, maybe not. Hm.

Who is trying to fool everyone?
    He retracts it throwing down "confusion" Which I feel to be fake.

no we are voting MM because irony
    This coulda been a troll post I guess but I won't count it as such just yet.

Afterwards he seemed like he really wanted to just get MM lynched and be done with it with his next couple posts.

nobody even asking for a zedus claim lol
    He is very very Claim happy for a game where if the SB claims we're basically fucked

Yeah I don't really see any other reason for the scumread on MM like at all.. As I said earlier I think he figured he could find SB this way so it would be easier for town to lose when SB was down. He didn't even consider the Lynching Citizens plan like at all.

And that's what I got right now. I never had to do something like this in a very long time so... yeah XD Hopefully it makes sense and stuff.

UwU

37. ISO #1287

That makes zero sense. You've had to have played a game where you blind lynch a PR. that's what I want to avoid.
    Saying that it makes zero sense is a bit of a stretch lol. Getting people to claim does actually help MM find his shooting target.

38. ISO #1288

what does that even mean?

39. ISO #1289

So you disagree with my scumread on Frinckles? Why? You're basically discrediting me by not saying why and just saying I'm "spinning things", and you previously voted for no reason other than... "the greater good", unless I misunderstood something. Do you expect me to townread you for it? I'm kind of seeing a town mindset behind your play atm, but your actions don't make sense to me.
    What is your Frinckles scumread? Did they appear to be coasting and pocketing people now and then?

You just said step one is to lynch frinckles, step 2 follow option C step 3 win the game

You were shading the option C earlier, you were shading zedus and aivion in the past. I kinda liked that MM.

but now all of it is a win for you. This looks like a contradiction between early MM and eod MM

why is Frinckles scum and not you?

if anything, I advocated your lynch entire d1, why aren't you voting me

40. ISO #1290

Please Bakermir. Read my thoughts I posted earlier and the case I just made now.

What REALLY makes you think that Frinckles is town?

Please answer...

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

It means I dont want to lynch a person who isn't claiming only to have them flip as a PR.
    idk it didnt feel that way to me.

43. ISO #1293

It means I dont want to lynch a person who isn't claiming only to have them flip as a PR.
    Preety assumptive to think all who have claimed parent (or have been alleged as parent) are parents.

I mean, if someone thought this D1 was going to be chaotic over time in terms of vote count then they were right.

Its entirely possible SB slipped in there.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #1294

Please Bakermir. Read my thoughts I posted earlier and the case I just made now.

What REALLY makes you think that Frinckles is town?

Please answer...

Because, I believe we will have an entirely different meta tomorrow and Frinckles posted a lot to show those vulnerabilities which it seems like some of you are getting stuck on it a bit too much today.

IDK scum!Frinckles well besides dying early D1 lol

tell me why is it him?

45. ISO #1295

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Preety assumptive to think all who have claimed parent (or have been alleged as parent) are parents.

I mean, if someone thought this D1 was going to be chaotic over time in terms of vote count then they were right.

Its entirely possible SB slipped in there.
    I mean, just look at Stealth's game where he hosted a secret setup with 100% citizens.

Town tried tearing itself apart assuming there's scum.

With 8 town and 1 scum on D1 you might as well call it the same situation and town will tear itself apart.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

46. ISO #1296

Because, I believe we will have an entirely different meta tomorrow and Frinckles posted a lot to show those vulnerabilities which it seems like some of you are getting stuck on it a bit too much today.

IDK scum!Frinckles well besides dying early D1 lol

tell me why is it him?

Lynch me.

47. ISO #1297

-vote AIVION

This town wont read or listen then i dont give a damn

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

MY REASONS FOR SCUM READING FRICNKLES

Spoiler : Bakermir interactions/read :
    So keep in mind remember he made these two posts as you read this:

1.)

Saying he basically Town read Bakermir literally since the VERY beginning

2.)

And this one also solidifying this "town read" of his on Bakermir

Looking back at his interactions early, He didn't really seem to be "townreading" Bakermir all that much to me really:

Showing he was "wary" of Baker actually being town to him... which basically shows dissonance. And then this post in response to me asking him why he thinks Baker was Ok:

Like... you SAY you town read him from the VERY BEGINNING.. yet you're ALSO saying you didn't? Doesn't that sort sound like.. Idk... Inconsistent? Sort of like he was trying to throw fake fear of Bakermir into the thread and then from there he would attempt to just Pocket him. It felt like he just Knew that Bakermir was town. It really did. Because if he felt like he really knew that Baker was town (like from gut) he wouldn't need to throw those posts into the game.

Spoiler : MM's Scumread :

And as for his Push against MM... he said that mm's push felt "artificial". Artificial how? He never actually explained that:

His Initial post. Explaining that. Looking down his ISO...

He retracts it throwing down "confusion" Which I feel to be fake.

This coulda been a troll post I guess but I won't count it as such just yet.

Afterwards he seemed like he really wanted to just get MM lynched and be done with it with his next couple posts.

He is very very Claim happy for a game where if the SB claims we're basically fucked

Yeah I don't really see any other reason for the scumread on MM like at all.. As I said earlier I think he figured he could find SB this way so it would be easier for town to lose when SB was down. He didn't even consider the Lynching Citizens plan like at all.

And that's what I got right now. I never had to do something like this in a very long time so... yeah XD Hopefully it makes sense and stuff.

UwU
    I guess I understand where some of your reasoning is coming from but you're ignoring all my other posts/actions this entire game just to focus on some Bakermir correlation. I've talked down Zedus and Mike from the ledge. I had the opportunity to hammer at least 2 different times and formed some semblance of a towncore while we have the chance to. You on the other hand have sat on the fence the entire game. I'm not saying I'd scumread you for that, but the only reason I'm not worried about your slot is because you're the most likely to be visited by SB.

As far as the push on MM/ stuff with Zedus, yeah he was at -L1 and nobody was even asking him if he was SB. I don't understand why you think getting a claim from a person right before they're killed is a bad thing. Yeah, I get that it narrows things down for the MM but it also prevents us from losing the only role that can unfuck us.

50. ISO #1300

Also @bakermir

You did miss the point in AIVION's post.

She was showing the inconsistencies that Frinckles was having.

I hope you aren't blindly trusting Frinckles here because of the Spirits II game you had with him.

Which honestly has been a big concern of me, especially since you've thunder-domed MM and Frinckles has had MM on his suspect list for awhile.

If Frinckles is scum here I'd say he possibly has made great attempts to pocket you.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"