User Tag List

Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 2000
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    all I want from mike is two things

1. give us a good case against zedus

2. reread MM and convince me why zedus is a better day 1 sacrifice than anyone else, especially MM(player)
    He can't answer either of those. He is in the tunnel that he dug. Unironically, zedus could.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    And whats worse, we lose almost everything we gained today as far as reads. So. Yeah
    worst case, SB is MM or Zedus and we got bamboozled by scum. then good lock solving this game. getting converted doesn't sound that bad after all

good flip, MM or Zedus is scum based on how visionary they have been.

i think we got a good case here

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

all I want from mike is two things

1. give us a good case against zedus

2. reread MM and convince me why zedus is a better day 1 sacrifice than anyone else, especially MM(player)
    Like is said before I could never lynch MM day 1 even if he is MM lol because dude The Scum is in his name. I would feel so bad if MM fliped scum and game over he did not at least get a fight. ALso if he Fliped Town as I suspect also Crapy to lynch him day 1 in a game that has his name in it.

I need sleep. My Read on Zedus is Start of day I read him scummy from his posts. He then scum read me. When I said ok maybe you are town he then floped to town reading me. Then When I said no that plan is bad I think it may be from a scum POV he then went back to scum reading me then insulting me over and over. I see him doing the exact same thing to anyone who starts to scum read him.

He did it to Ren Aivion me. When he had his vote on me saying I am top scum. He was willing to change it to anyone as long as he is not voted. That is a scum PoV.
    If he is Town that is a Big If. He is a liabilty to town. Becuse of how he plays if we ever get to LILO and he is town and he is alive We Auto lose becuse the 2 scum will get him pushed over. It would be to easy to build a case agest him.

I think he is MM if not we need him to be day 1 lynch if we want to have a chance t owin. This is a 9 player setup with 2 posible scum makeing 7 town one dead day one makeing it Day 2 6 town 2 mafia. posible with the 1 shot and if Sb vists MM Day 2 can be 4 town 2 scum. With the SB dead. Do you see now what I am talking about Keeping Zedus alive is anti town.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #1157

And whats worse, we lose almost everything we gained today as far as reads. So. Yeah
    Yup, we do I am not tunneled. I can see from your PoV why you see it like that.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #1158

Why did I sign
    Dude, I am sorry I fliped out on this whole mess. I am now doing to you what Zedus did to me. I am just going to go to bed. Please dont let me ruin it for you.

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Like is said before I could never lynch MM day 1 even if he is MM lol because dude The Scum is in his name. I would feel so bad if MM fliped scum and game over he did not at least get a fight. ALso if he Fliped Town as I suspect also Crapy to lynch him day 1 in a game that has his name in it.

I need sleep. My Read on Zedus is Start of day I read him scummy from his posts. He then scum read me. When I said ok maybe you are town he then floped to town reading me. Then When I said no that plan is bad I think it may be from a scum POV he then went back to scum reading me then insulting me over and over. I see him doing the exact same thing to anyone who starts to scum read him.

He did it to Ren Aivion me. When he had his vote on me saying I am top scum. He was willing to change it to anyone as long as he is not voted. That is a scum PoV.
    If he is Town that is a Big If. He is a liabilty to town. Becuse of how he plays if we ever get to LILO and he is town and he is alive We Auto lose becuse the 2 scum will get him pushed over. It would be to easy to build a case agest him.

I think he is MM if not we need him to be day 1 lynch if we want to have a chance t owin. This is a 9 player setup with 2 posible scum makeing 7 town one dead day one makeing it Day 2 6 town 2 mafia. posible with the 1 shot and if Sb vists MM Day 2 can be 4 town 2 scum. With the SB dead. Do you see now what I am talking about Keeping Zedus alive is anti town.

i have found myself discussing the same thing with renegade earlier. both of you offered yourselves so i believe this is some sort of a town pattern here be it artificial or real I find it hard to vote zedus because he was already on L-1 earlier, renegade was on L-2 earlier and you/me werent even near L-3.

If I am MM, who do you think I would convert? I honestly have no idea what to answer to this.

If you are MM, I would never see you converting Zedus. However I also dont think you would push for their lynch in that sense.

I agree he is a good sacrificial lamb for day 1.

As for MM(player) I agree with the game concern but fuck cult lol

11. ISO #1161

worst case, SB is MM or Zedus and we got bamboozled by scum. then good lock solving this game. getting converted doesn't sound that bad after all

You say this as if there is more then 1 scum.

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

Dude, I am sorry I fliped out on this whole mess. I am now doing to you what Zedus did to me. I am just going to go to bed. Please dont let me ruin it for you.
    You're not ruining anything for me. Keep things game related. My emotions aren't hurt <3

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Why is anyone higher then AIVION?
    Especially me.
    Well because she stands to be the highest probability of a check. So, she can be cleared fmpov.

16. ISO #1166

Marshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow MarshallMarshmallow Marshall

btw

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

You're not ruining anything for me. Keep things game related. My emotions aren't hurt <3

Well because she stands to be the highest probability of a check. So, she can be cleared fmpov.
    You assume the SB is in bird with checking AIVION. I will say this Frinckles. I will be checking you.

Agreed.

Do we know when people die how they died did they die to scum night kill? Did they die to SB visting target?

Let me explaine why this play is bad. If I was MM I would love this plan. Thsi is why.

Everyone says they are visiting one target. I would then SB hunt day 1 but not open SB Hunt do it in ways people do not notice. Once I find who has highest chance to be SB. I would then use my one shot on Sb then next day let town say AIvion is MM SB visited her and SB died. Now AIVIon would be conformed town but we don’t know that becise SB died. So we lyncH AIVION day 2 makeing day 3 just another DAY 1 with 0reads everyone accusing everyone. And just help stir the pot a little prob get an easy lynch off like Zedus (remember in this world I am MM) prob make Martin my partner. And take the game for the win. Zedus said this game is Auto on Day 1 is awful.

24. ISO #1174

DM moved from scumlean to towncore in my reads
    Baker you are just not a town read for me. Then again when you where or I scum read you lol

25. ISO #1175

on a serious note; i can't wait for day 2 and to be converted if possible
    I would not convert you sorry already reading you scummy.

26. ISO #1176

same
    I would convert you. Or Martin. High town reads. I can not convert Aivion becise she is being busted by the SB. Lol

27. ISO #1177

If I was MM I would truly prob vist Martin.
    If I was SB I would visit Freckles
    If I was VT I would sit at home and do nothing but have the power to vote lol .
    If I become the partner of MM. well that is impossible so no point taking about that.

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

I don't like that you are avoiding DM
    Not avoiding. I have nothing to say about him, based on low game presence. Or you want to say we are communicated mafia team, lol? There is only one scum now.
    Main troubles I see with DM is that
    1. he still said nothing about the plan we have to win.
    2. he gives no any explainations for his "reads".
    I have seen he played the same way as town, but that means nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Yeah no thank you,
    -vote Dark Magician
    even though I’m not scum it’s still beneficial to lynch me regardless to help for a better solve.
    I don't like this post. First, there is a rule in this setup about non-voting self. Second, this gives more info for scum like "I am not SB so I don't care if I will be lynched". I think DM is town, but he puts us in an awkward position.

Wake up he is not LHF. He is a Dick. he is the MAfia. He is an asshole. He is a Moron. He needs a Brain.
    FUCK YOU ASSHOLE FUCK YOU
    Very constructive. But still not the answer for my questions.

So my turn to give him a few insults.
    Your main problem is that I am immune to this shit. And you still ruining the game and doing nothing useful.

Who fucking cares? Just play Mafia Jesus.
    We need Mafia Jesus mode!

Anyone scum reading you is your scum reads.
    Anyone rejecting the plan of victory is my "scum reads". Because only scums or idiots playing against town's victory condition.
    Zedus has been fliping out anytime someone scum reads him.
    Lie. I said I am ready to vote anyone, who playing against the plan of victory. Like you.

SAying if anyone lynches him it is gamethowing.
    Lie. I never said that.

I can not see that from a Town POV. Not on day 1. I can see that from a scum Pov
    True. You see whole game from a scum POV. Because you are scum. Or just an idiot, who cant communicate and help others win without any reason.

Aivion if you are Scum this game Dude you have improved your Scum game 110%. To me you are Bleeding Town.
    If she is scum this game, we will know that tomorrow. Because we have plan.

Sorry but reading insult after insult every since post he makes with my name in it set me off. I even tryind posting another insult and another notrhing done so i posted some in return.
    You had great chance to post answers for my questions. But you have no answer.

any other speculation and discussion helps the scum imo
    Yes. We more discussion we have, the more chance for scum guess the MM. We will have 2 confirmed citizens d3 and victory. This setup is kinda reverse game, there town can just do right things and make 1 player
    confirmed every night, and it's more important to scum go SB-hunting, then to town go scum-hunting. It doesn't fit in the head of people like Mike, who sticked in the only "true" way to play mafia they know.
    "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Ok now I know it is just Zedus.
    You know nothing, John Snow.

He can't answer either of those. He is in the tunnel that he dug. Unironically, zedus could.
    Because I playing for town's victory, and this one playing only for his own dumb self.

Lie. Then we have plan A, you comes first time with this bullshit "plan will not work" with no explainations. I asked you why, you give no answer and started this "scumreading" me. I put you in my anti-town list, because you rejected the plan for victory with no explaination. After that you re-read the plan, the rules and come and said "oh, I haven't seen we have no LW in this setup, now I understand what you want", and I removed you from "anti-town" list to "missunderstanding" list. But then we improved the plan to plan C, agreed with majority, you comes again with this bullshit "plan will not works". I asked you to explain step by step why you think so, because if you have REALLY reason to think so, we can fix the plan or create another. You ignored that questions and start act like scum or anti-town troll, and you continue it. This is the truth, not that bullshit you saying. Everyone can re-read that dialogue and check that.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

30. ISO #1180

So, I remind you the plan we have.

1. We lynching someone.
    2. SB visiting AIVION this night. If AIVION is SB, she visit Mike as she said. If Mike is lynched, she visit Bakermir.
    3.a. If someone dies (and flips SB), we will know AIVION is scum. Lynch her. GG.
    3.b. If AIVION dies (and flips SB), we will know Mike is scum (or Baker is scum, if Mike lynched). Lynch him. GG.
    3.c. Day 2 we will have AIVION as confirmed immune citizen. Scum will have someone, but not AIVION, converted. It's realy doesn't matter, who will be converted. We just publicly choose one more person to make that person 2nd confirmed immune citizen, that person called their target (in the case that person is SB) and we loop the cycle.
    4. D3 we have 2 confirmed immune citizens. And evils have their n2 check for SB. From this moment SB can just reveal, group with 2 confirmed citizens and own the majority. Every townie must just follow the votes of 2 confirmed citizens, and town will never lose, because evils will never have majority. GG.
    I agree with plan C.

31. ISO #1181

All we need is NOT LYNCH SB d1 or d2.

That's why some citizen (but not the chosen one) can just sacrifice himself for town's victory.

Well, we can also scumhunting (with your shamanic reading with the result of lynching random ppl with no real reasons, lol). At this moment smart scum will be just focused on SB-hunting, because time is works for town, and if SB will alive d3, town wins. Also scum can refuse this plan, because he don't want to lose. SB-hunting is hard scum marker, refusing the plan is soft scum marker, that's what we should looking for. Lynching refusers is good, because they are anti-town, even if not scum, and probably will start some bullshit (like Mike already doing) and say plan will not work (with no any real reason to say that) and confuse people day 2.

Remember that AIVION will be confirmed tomorrow. I really believe our SB have brain and joined the plan, so he will convert her. I have such "feeling", lol.
    I agree with plan C.

32. ISO #1182

~450 posts to read... okay

all fine.

i just don't understand this whole bakermir SB hunting stuff coming from you.

zedus is wrong with it but at least he shows where he thinks I did that.

If you mean the same quoted part Zedus shown earlier, then it was just my reaction to DM.

I will elaborate on that; I believe DM wasn't innocent when he sheeped Zedus and called him SB and scumread Renegade, putting them on L-2 in the end.

i don't see why you and zedus get disturbed by this. I only provided a different perspective to DM's world because seeing the lack of explanation behind his thoughts it made me feel suspicious of them.

so, I never pointed fingers at anyone, only voiced my concerns.
    I think you were being called out for having said "concerned parent" specifically, although I don't think this is damning at all personally lol. Your reaction is perfectly understandable given the weakness of the argument, so I'm rather liking this atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    That's where the confusion aroused from MM: I never scum read you for it

I merely pointed it out and found it strange then decided it's because of you being a mod player (the post where I said idk if its NAI or not)

So ya I guess thats what confused him/me
    But you thought he did SB-hunt, just didn't have an opinion on what it meant. All I was asking is "why do you think that" :P
    That's literally all I really thought in the Matter honestly
    But ok, that makes things a bit clearer. Also I retract my retraction of my townread on you because the confusion was real lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

33. ISO #1183

Also, to clarify my earlier stance on Zedus (because it seems mike still thinks he should be lynched): I wanted to push him because although his plan is pro-town, it doesn't necessarily mean that he's town. His reaction to being pushed was needed to at least estimate with enough confidence that he wasn't bullshitting us as scum and trying to get easy lynches on people who don't get into his plan. His defense was coherent, made sense, and the thought process behind it seemed genuine (yes, I am here using shamanic reads). Therefore, I don't think he should be lynched.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

34. ISO #1184

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Btw after my questions and MM's questions Mike dissapears.

I bet that he will not answer again. And start this unreasonable and annoying "plan will not work" shit again with no any explainations.
    Did the prophecy fulfill? I'm curious

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

attention i am new town leader
    I for one say hell no to my new non-overlord.

You jumped from "DM is scummy" here:

MM is always scummy to me so I'd lynch him d2 I think. I hope he talks soon. I'm cool with a ren/DM lynch atm.
    justifying-ish your scumread on DM here:

I'm not allowed to pillow push? I took Zedus' side and he starts off his first post directed at me with a WTF?

I look at who is scummiest to least scummy. He and DM are the most scummy. DM is far too aloof.

My mentions of Zedus were because I get sick of the endless circle of zedus/ren.
    to "DM is 100 % town today" here:

The four people I have not marked 100% green today are MM, Mike, Ren, Martin.

You'll probably be checked/killed or whatever so you're fine.
    I doubt DM would lurk like this as scum.
    Zedus has effortposted into my heart.
    Bakermir is a bro.
    ... basically for the same reason you originally scumread him.
    -vote Frinckles

37. ISO #1187

Yes, still not a single answer.
    @Mike you're not helping your case here if you're town, all I've seen from you recently is "THUNDERDOME THUNDERDOME". Answer or get a vote. (if you already answered please quote it though lol)

38. ISO #1188

The truth is that if someone is realy see some weak point in the plan, we have enought time to fix that. We have already found some weak points and fixed it. Now, from my point, plan is perfect. Well, I can be wrong about that, and if someone will find another weak point and explain that, we can fix it too. But then someone just saying "I see 1000 ways how to use that plan vs town" without explaination of at least one of this "1000 ways", he is just anti-town troll, confusing others, or scum. In the both cases we don't need players this type.
    I agree with plan C.

39. ISO #1189

I mean my vote is on MM anyway, I don't know what do you want me to do with the 3 quotes you have shown me.

MM speaks the truth but his rhetoric applies back to him so I am not changing my vote and sheep MM. I am okay with MM lynch today for memes and wifom.

I don't see any value when it comes to lynch today. The odds are heavily in favor of scum because layers of deception. This also makes rest of us quite vulnerable to scum as they are the only person to read interactions and exchanges more accurately.

Essentially, this is why I voted zedus up first because renegade was on L-2 by DM. I believed Zedus was pushing us to some setup speculations and things but then later on I realized Zedus might as well be on his town meta with all the effort he is putting in. He is never getting culted because it would be a huge giveaway so that is another reason why I changed my opinion of him positively. If anything, we can always find it out about him later about his alignment. I don't see this as a valid lynch reason coming from MM.

As for Mike vs Zedus thunderdome, I kinda like where Mike is coming from with his strategy but then again it doesn't convince me to vote either mike or zedus. I feel better with a MM lynch for the good of all. I mean, nothing personal with MM.
    So I'm right and truthful, but should die for the greater good? ................
    Can you please play this game serious? There is special setup in setup workshop now, there "Lynch for memes" will be much more funny. Save this for next time, please, and now act as honest town player (if you are town).
    Ah yes, the setup is so serious the only scum role literally has my name on it

But in all seriousness, Zedus is right lol

40. ISO #1190

If that player really have one of this "1000 ways" and hiding that from others, he is scum and he wants to use that way.
    If that player don't realy have something, but continue blaming the plan with some selfish dumb reason, he is anti-town troll.
    If that player is townie and realy know some weak point of the plan, he should already explained that step by step, so we all can think about that.
    I agree with plan C.

41. ISO #1191

Just drop a vote imo. There are like 7 citizens and 1 bad guy. This would take too more effort.

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

UGH FUCK IT IM SORRY ZEDUS I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE

-vote Zedus

You're all scum

44. ISO #1194

This is why I would never vote MM day 1. If i was in his shoes it would irk me alot to be lynched for that. To be honest even If he was the Real MM I still would rather be lynched than lynch him day 1. But I believe he is town. here.
    This isn't logical, but uh, I guess it's... nice? I don't understand what happened in those pages lol. Bakermir calling for a weak thunderdome between me and him, Mike basically refusing the plan for no reason other than "it's not fun" if I got it right....

45. ISO #1195

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I don't recall this being strictly legal....

At least not on Mafia Universe.

I don't know about it for this website.
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Then again Zedus is playing "fuck all" and just ignoring rules on personal attacks anyways
    /Out of alignments, speaking as FM staff commenting on rules

By the way, none of this is allowed. I know this is some hundred posts ago, but really, stop it. This is a reminder that breaking the FM Rules (link) will likely result in disciplinary action post-game. This is about everyone. Thanks.

/back in game

46. ISO #1196

I actually have, coffee this morning so I shouldn't wanna lynch MM out of anger

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

47. ISO #1197

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

You're all scum
    .. I deserve that lol.

I kinda let these dumb thunder domes get to me yesterday >.<

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

48. ISO #1198

So I'm right and truthful, but should die for the greater good? ................

Ah yes, the setup is so serious the only scum role literally has my name on it

But in all seriousness, Zedus is right lol
    Yes apparently your lynch is for the greater good.

How do you feel? Lol

49. ISO #1199

~450 posts to read... okay

I think you were being called out for having said "concerned parent" specifically, although I don't think this is damning at all personally lol. Your reaction is perfectly understandable given the weakness of the argument, so I'm rather liking this atm.

But you thought he did SB-hunt, just didn't have an opinion on what it meant. All I was asking is "why do you think that" :P

But ok, that makes things a bit clearer. Also I retract my retraction of my townread on you because the confusion was real lol

What do you think about the scum being in Zedus or Baker like Mike said?

Do you think he's right?

Do you think Mike could be scum?

50. ISO #1200

I actually have, coffee this morning so I shouldn't wanna lynch MM out of anger
    Yay!
    .. I deserve that lol.

I kinda let these dumb thunder domes get to me yesterday >.<
    But why did EVERYONE go ham xD

Your thoughts about Frinckles? I see nothing I like and I see things I don't like, like that really weird progression on his DM read.