Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2000
  1. ISO #1951

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    WAIT RENEGADE WAS SB?

LOL Nvm I love you mike.
    @AIVION

I guessed he was SB after Mike's claim. Only one that made sense!

I was trying to fake breadcrumb all of D2 that I was SB at certain points in case of the worse.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #1952

3. ISO #1953

Im so sorry ;-;

For doubting you.
    It's k <3 welcome back to FM I hope you had fun

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    @Frinckles

I think we solved that real good on day 1. I knew it was the right d1 lynch when I was convinced you didn't pocket me.
    I think we did as well. I was worried that you were recruited for sure but your tone didn't change much if at all. Well played.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

4. ISO #1954

WAIT RENEGADE WAS SB?

LOL Nvm I love you mike.
    Told you to trust me lol
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #1955

6. ISO #1956

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Told you to trust me lol
    Well. You cant blame me lol.

:P

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

7. ISO #1957

GG lol, it was challenging but fun. I've never been this disappointed to see someone say that Marshmallow Marshall was Marshmallow Marshall.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #1958

Also
    -vote AIVION
    You caught me xD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #1959

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    @AIVION

I guessed he was SB after Mike's claim. Only one that made sense!

I was trying to fake breadcrumb all of D2 that I was SB at certain points in case of the worse.
    Dude I had you lock town I was reading your breadcrumbs and thought you where SB That is why I Claimed to save you from dieing. Then thought Freckles was real SB when he said We have a problem.

I was hinting at you to understand I am trying to bait the 1 shot.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #1960

And nice job to Renegade too, I didn't suspect you were SB at all.
    also "zedusgone" lololol

11. ISO #1961

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    GG lol, it was challenging but fun. I've never been this disappointed to see someone say that Marshmallow Marshall was Marshmallow Marshall.
    I still would never have voted you day 1. NO in this setup I could not have been that cruel to you.

12. ISO #1962

13. ISO #1963

And nice job to Renegade too, I didn't suspect you were SB at all.
    also "zedusgone" lololol
    Ren was so townie.
    Aivion
    Martian
    Freckles I had a strong town read on also.

That was my town core.

14. ISO #1964

15. ISO #1965

@bakermir

Also this is proof that

Martin + bakermir

is never a good idea

lol

idk why you guys scumread me for assuming scum shooting at night.

i find it very disrespectful towards my efforts on d1 and analyzing the game.

but I can't blame you for reading me as convert, it is the problem with cult games you know alignment changes over night. it becomes chaotic

16. ISO #1966

Well, gg.
    Setup was mechanicaly solved, after patch I think it will be ok.
    Nice to play with... well, most of you.

@AIVION - best confirmed citizen Don't let manipulate you so easy. If someone saying "do as I said or I will quit" just lynch him, so he can quit faster Anyway, you did great.
    @bakermir - you did bad thing realy then lynched me "because of reading me as CP". If I were SB, I will have play absolute the same way. And I never claimed a role. That risk wasn't worth it. Well, at least I wasn't culted and win with town
    @Dark Magicial - man, please, more activity. If you have no time, go observe, dead chat is funny too
    @Frinckles - wp, you played great. And plan C is good because of you too.
    @Marshmallow Marshall - you played good, but you had no chance to win this setup, except some lucky shot. Well, you missed the shot, but to be true, Martin was good choice.
    @Martin - thank you for creating the plan with me. You playing much more interesting now I see!
    @Mike - terrible anti-town player. Really, was that throwing or idk, but I hope I will never see you in my team. You had some luck with winning as virus (because you literaly simulate citizen and doing nothing, that's easy), but as town player you are worst ever seen. 10x worse then Renegade. Terrible.
    @Renegade - well, at least you followed the plan, thanks for that. But your uncommon playstyle was, lol, so obvious. I was sure you are hiding so hard because you are MM, but that was because you SB. Explains a lot

GG everyone, except Mike.

MVP is... Frinckles, I think.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

17. ISO #1967

18. ISO #1968

19. ISO #1969

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Well, gg.

@AIVION - best confirmed citizen Don't let manipulate you so easy. If someone saying "do as I said or I will quit" just lynch him, so he can quit faster Anyway, you did great.
    @bakermir - you did bad thing realy then lynched me "because of reading me as CP". If I were SB, I will have play absolute the same way. And I never claimed a role. That risk wasn't worth it. Well, at least I wasn't culted and win with town
    @Dark Magicial - man, please, more activity. If you have no time, go observe, dead chat is funny too
    @Marshmallow Marshall - you played good, but you had no chance to win this setup, except some lucky shot. Well, you missed the shot, but to be true, Martin was good choice.
    @Martin - thank you for creating the plan with me. You playing much more interesting now I see!
    @Mike - terrible anti-town player. Really, was that throwing or idk, but I hope I will never see you in my team. You had some luck with winning as virus (because you literaly simulate citizen and doing nothing, that's easy), but as town player you are worst ever seen. 10x worse then Renegade. Terrible.
    @Renegade - well, at least you followed the plan, thanks for that. But your uncommon playstyle was, lol, so obvious. I was sure you are hiding so hard because you are MM, but that was because you SB. Explains a lot

Zedus May you never play MAfia again. You liitle pice of crap of a player. You want to keep insulting me. A snot nose little punk hiding behind a computer.

Do you ever consider other players. MM was the ONLY SCUM. IN A GAME NAMED AFTER HIM!!! He gets to have fun playing. WHy ruin a game with trying to figure out how to Break it. Make it imposable for him to have a chance to win.

Dude you are an inconsiderate ASShole. NExt you want to keep insulting me over and over. Dude Kiss my aSS

20. ISO #1970

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I really tried to hide though. But Zedus pushing me for now reason and starting a god awful train as SB he had to go.
    You hiding so much, so you looks as MM. Also that selfish lynch was dumb. Well, anyway, +1 for you reputation (now -4/10) for following plan, you did at least that well.
    I agree with plan C.

21. ISO #1971

I really tried to hide though. But Zedus pushing me for now reason and starting a god awful train as SB he had to go.
    Dude you played well. I was so happy I found you day 1 as lock town. Even when Zedus tryed to get you lynched.

22. ISO #1972

23. ISO #1973

Dude you played well. I was so happy I found you day 1 as lock town. Even when Zedus tryed to get you lynched.
    Your SB claim had me freaking out until I realized game ended.

I was waiting to see if either antivaxx would claim SB for 1v1 or if a parent would for wifom. Both decent strategies.

24. ISO #1974

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    BTW - I DID NOT HANDPICK ROLES

MM rando'd into the role
    That's sad. Randed the role

AND randed on my first Random.Org selection for an SB check claim

lol

@Marshmallow Marshall

You were cursed this game, gg though!
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #1975

26. ISO #1976

Your SB claim had me freaking out until I realized game ended.

I was waiting to see if either antivaxx would claim SB for 1v1 or if a parent would for wifom. Both decent strategies.
    I was reading Martan as SB with his softing. So I claimed to cover for him so he would not get shot in the night.

27. ISO #1977

Well, gg.

MVP Frinckles indeed <3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

28. ISO #1978

29. ISO #1979

Also
    -vote AIVION
    You caught me xD
    :3 I caught the Marshall!

30. ISO #1980

31. ISO #1981

Zedus May you never play MAfia again. You liitle pice of crap of a player. You want to keep insulting me. A snot nose little punk hiding behind a computer.

Do you ever consider other players. MM was the ONLY SCUM. IN A GAME NAMED AFTER HIM!!! He gets to have fun playing. WHy ruin a game with trying to figure out how to Break it. Make it imposable for him to have a chance to win.

Dude you are an inconsiderate ASShole. NExt you want to keep insulting me over and over. Dude Kiss my aSS
    Please lets not.

32. ISO #1982

:3 I caught the Marshall!
    could we say Marshmallow, you honest to god had me freaking out in the big, bolded post about who's going to be possibly yeeted

cuz my IRL name is Marshall lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #1983

34. ISO #1984

35. ISO #1985

EVERYONE is to stop with the personal insults immediatly. You will be infracted PER POST if you keep insulting. Thanks.

36. ISO #1986

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    they are great dude even if you scumpaint me with them xD

also loved what you did with profile picture

gg
    I only used your image cuz it was your vote that allowed that to happen. If I voted I think it was still going to be someone else with 3 votes.

TY BB <3

37. ISO #1987

could we say Marshmallow, you honest to god had me freaking out in the big, bolded post about who's going to be possibly yeeted

XD

38. ISO #1988

Hahahaha, so you can imagine how weird and uncomfortable it was for me to see everyone talk about having to lynch MM to some extent!
    Imagine being MM. So excited to receive your role card. Like christmas morning! And you open the PM and get MM.

lol.
    Right lol. I was actually laughing because of the great meme value of it though

39. ISO #1989

Please lets not.
    Zedus tryed to get Our SB turboed at start of day 1 HMMMM. PRO TOWN I THINK NOT. This is why I Thunderdomed him. I had Ren hard town. Zedus yes I read as town but he had to die or town would lose. becuse he thinks he is a God at MAfia. He insults anyone not agreeing with him.

Zedus is the NEW Efekannn

I will Policy Lynch him Day 1 no matter Alignment.

40. ISO #1990

Zedus tryed to get Our SB turboed at start of day 1 HMMMM. PRO TOWN I THINK NOT. This is why I Thunderdomed him. I had Ren hard town. Zedus yes I read as town but he had to die or town would lose. becuse he thinks he is a God at MAfia. He insults anyone not agreeing with him.

OwO

41. ISO #1991

So we MUST lynch someone.

Well, plan B:

2 citizens sacrifice themselves d1 and d2 to deny misslynch SB with our "readings". Another 2 citizens recruited n1 and n2 and become confirmed towncore with 2 votes. Game solved.

d1.a. Lynch Renegade. He is scum. GG, town wins.
    d1.b. Lynch Renegade. He is somehow not the scum, but titizen. Going to n2.
    d1.c. Someone sacrifice himself. Going to n2.

n1.a. SB trying to recruit someone and die. We know his target by using plan A. Next day we lynching that target.
    n1.b. SB recruited someone. Let call that player X.

d2.a. SB dies, so we just lynching his target. Plan A works. GG, town wins.
    d2.b. Some player, but not X and not SB, sacrifice himself. Town lynching him without wasting time and without huge discussion. Discussion will help scum, not town.

n2.a. SB trying to recruit someone and die. We know his target by using plan A. Next day we lynching that target.
    n2.b. SB recruited someone. Let call that player Y.

d3. X and Y revealing themselves. SB revealing and confirm them both. At this moment there is almost no chance for scum to shoot SB. No info for scum from d2, Anti-vaxxer recruited n1, used his action n2 and MAYBE already found SB, but who cares? We have SB+X+Y strong team, scum can only stay silent to shoot at night or cc SB, but that's doesn't matter at all. True SB will visit fake SB and fake SB dead next day. Towncore have majority already, unconfirmed citizens just vote with players X and Y. SB called his target for n3 if scum stay silent (that give us one dead anti-vaxxer or +1 confirmed town) or visiting his counterclaim er to out him. Game solved.

Look at the D1 scenarios. Couldn't even fathom that I could be SB. LMAOOOOOOO. Only Scum or Citizen.

I guess this is why you don't believe in 'reading', you can't 'read' for shit. Doesn't mean everyone else can't though.

42. ISO #1992

GG WP EVERYONE! I had fun despite being paranoid out of my mind all game xD

Thanks for the host Nannerz~

43. ISO #1993

It is for the best for town any game.

44. ISO #1994

GG WP EVERYONE! I had fun despite being paranoid out of my mind all game xD

Thanks for the host Nannerz~
    Yes GG WP everyone.

45. ISO #1995

46. ISO #1996

I couldn’t sign for this because banana told me I’d be me and I knew I’d break the game with “well banana gave me my role he probably gave MM his role” and it ends in 8 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

47. ISO #1997

You just can't accept, that plan was the perfect way to win, and you were the only one who can't understand that, and played your own selfish dumb game while others just winning game for you. You are worst player of this game, only one with negative value. That wasn't " He insults anyone not agreeing with him", I have not your selfish mentality, it's only your problem, and Renegade's also. You denied the perfect plan with no any reason, saying only shit that it will not work, then it already worked. And there is nothing to justify your anti-town game. You just sucked, crying and did nothing useful for town victory.
    I agree with plan C.

48. ISO #1998

I guess this is why you don't believe in 'reading', you can't 'read' for shit.
    Same as you, lol. Same as others. Most of "readings" of this game was shit. But that doesn't matter then you have the plan, solving the game day 3.
    I agree with plan C.

49. ISO #1999

becuse he thinks he is a God at MAfia.
    If someone able to play different ways beyound your undestanding, it's doesn't mean he is "God of mafia". It means you should try to improve your own game, but you stacked in the one "meta" forever, and you can't accept something else. That's your first problem. Your second problem is that you are selfish narciss, and you project it onto others. You realy think you fight me for some "greater glory", but all you realy did is prevented others from winning. But others was smarter, they followed the plan, got confirmed citizen, and if MM weren't lynched, get another one d3. You weren't even needed in this game. Just get carried.
    I agree with plan C.

50. ISO #2000

If someone able to play different ways beyound your undestanding, it's doesn't mean he is "God of mafia". It means you should try to improve your own game, but you stacked in the one "meta" forever, and you can't accept something else. That's your first problem. Your second problem is that you are selfish narciss, and you project it onto others. You realy think you fight me for some "greater glory", but all you realy did is prevented others from winning. But others was smarter, they followed the plan, got confirmed citizen, and if MM weren't lynched, get another one d3. You weren't even needed in this game. Just get carried.
    OwO