User Tag List

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 2000
  1. ISO #1851

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Damn I'm good :3

I like that picture!
    I personally like it because I really liked how the Joker was played by Heath Ledger.

Like, the dedication to the persona/character was surprising and something I have a reverence for, even though I'm not into acting.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #1852

Yea I feel like if Frinckles and I tried to town lead under different circumstances we'd claw each other's throats out XD

So I get it.
    I will take this as you finally townreading me but not caring because I'm being checked.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #1853

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I will take this as you finally townreading me but not caring because I'm being checked.

N-NYO!!!! >.<

....Okie maybe ;-;

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #1854

5. ISO #1855

OKAY EVERYONE! I think it's about time we got a lynch going today. So let's coordinate ourselves here and get the proper lynch off. I WOULD prefer if a loyal citizen volunteered but if not we have this pool to choose from:

Marshall
    Renegade
    DM

Those 3 I wouldn't mind seeing go today. I can be persuaded to go either way. The one that's more in reach as of NOW is Marshall. I believe he claimed Concerned Parent so it's probably for the best he goes.

But would be open for the other 2 on this list as well.

SB IS CHECKING FRINCKLES! Confirmed.

So can we get these votes we need up and ready today?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #1856

Just trust me and have SB check someone else

unless we lynch recruit, then check me.
    Why does this ping me in the wrong sorta way.

7. ISO #1857

WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME DOUBT YOU AGAIN FRINCKLES...

NOT AGAIN...

8. ISO #1858

Well, fmpov it solves the game in half the time. You anoint me town, clear from PoE; SB has a high % chance to hit MM/Recruit.

If we lynch recruit, then I could still get recruited and I'd prefer SB clear me in that case.

9. ISO #1859

Probably because (I'm guessing) you're afraid he can get town-read if he's scum lol

And if he's MM this will be a very long game before we get to yeeting him.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #1860

11. ISO #1861

Well, fmpov it solves the game in half the time. You anoint me town, clear from PoE; SB has a high % chance to hit MM/Recruit.

If we lynch recruit, then I could still get recruited and I'd prefer SB clear me in that case.
    If we check recruit though, we don't gain a confirmed townie, but we do kill the anti-vaxxer I guess.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #1862

That's the point of plan C. If you are a concerned Parent here and not recruited you should be fucking happy to be confirmed town.

Trying to change my mind makes me think you are MM trying to last ditch effort me to get off of you.

13. ISO #1863

That's the point of plan C. If you are a concerned Parent here and not recruited you should be fucking happy to be confirmed town.

Trying to change my mind makes me think you are MM trying to last ditch effort me to get off of you.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

have it your way.

14. ISO #1864

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

have it your way.
    Fine then who would you have SB recruit if you were in my shoes?

15. ISO #1865

Fine then who would you have SB recruit if you were in my shoes?
    Tbh I would feel more comfortable with Frinckles being checked. I was in the same boat of "I don't have to deal with solving him if he's checked"
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #1866

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Tbh I would feel more comfortable with Frinckles being checked. I was in the same boat of "I don't have to deal with solving him if he's checked"
    Oh yea I am too but im just curious on what he'd say~

17. ISO #1867

I would like to get a lynch off tonight though thats no lie

18. ISO #1868

19. ISO #1869

Ren or Baker.
    Ew

20. ISO #1870

Ren or Baker.
    Personal preference would be Ren then for me (assuming Frinckles is a no-go)

Because atm I believe Baker to be anti-vaxxer. And Mike I don't think is MM and if scum he's probably anti-vaxxer.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #1871

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I believed Zedus had lower SB equity than Frinckles so I voted Zedus. He was obvious CP to me.

I believed Mike shouldn't be lynched because he doesn't claim which is good for SB.

Btw, seeing you alive I hope SB visited you, so today I will be sheeping after you

-vote Bakermir
    Claiming = Bad

MM has a 1 shot that kills SB at night.
    MM shoots Anyone but SB He misses and loses his 1 shot.

So Claiming is Bad

Showing an Egg
    This is your Brain.

Showing a pan of scrambled Eggs.
    This is your Brain on drugs.

Any Questions??????
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

22. ISO #1872

I believed Zedus had lower SB equity than Frinckles so I voted Zedus. He was obvious CP to me.

I believed Mike shouldn't be lynched because he doesn't claim which is good for SB.

Btw, seeing you alive I hope SB visited you, so today I will be sheeping after you

-vote Bakermir
    BTW Baker is Town.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

23. ISO #1873

24. ISO #1874

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Before we decide on a lunch we should decide who SB should visit. Aivi - what do you think?
    VIST ME VIST ME VIST ME

UNLESS I AM SB HMMMMMM WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO???????

25. ISO #1875

The SB visits who I say.

No one decides on it you guys can give me suggestions and i'll think about it though.

As of now.... Still thinking. Games still young <3
    If I am not SB you know I am the best target SB should visit.
    You know I am not MM. If I am not SB You know Good chance MM could have recruited me last night.
    So If SB visits me and I was recruited I Die. If not I am confirmed.
    Now This also will allow me to Visit some one other than you tonight. To also Make them immune.

Remember I was the one who first said you where the best person to be immune day 1. Go back and read my start of day.

26. ISO #1876

27. ISO #1877

with that in mind i am curious.

Top 3 names of who you think is MM??

Top 2 names of who you think SB should visit?

This question is directed to EVERYONE!

I demand everyone answer this question.
    Top 3 names of who you think is MM??

Not Aivion, MM, Baker, Ren, Martion Rest could be. Also not Freckles.

Top 2 names of who you think SB should visit? Mike, Martian. Defiantly.

28. ISO #1878

Martin should be put under magnifying glass today and tracked on how they behave towards every other slot.
    He is my lock town I will vist him tonight. see if he dies. if he is town he is golden all game.

29. ISO #1879

no because giving multiple names will help scum
    How?
    Agreed HOw???????

30. ISO #1880

So I reviewed Mike's ISO and I think he may be more likely town.

I feel like if he were scum then there are a few inconsistencies or problems there that I think are present because he's town, and wouldn't be there if he was scum (because scum tend to be a bit more self-aware). I primarily looked at stuff not regarding Zedus, because I feel like any scum could just act like a dumb death tunnel onto Zedus for toxicity.

Or maybe I'm reading him wrong like I did in my last game, but I'm going to discard that thought for the foreseeable future.
    This guy was not converted last night. THIS GUY IS MY NUMBER 1 town. SB Will be on Him or ME tonight.

31. ISO #1881

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If I am not SB you know I am the best target SB should visit.
    You know I am not MM. If I am not SB You know Good chance MM could have recruited me last night.
    So If SB visits me and I was recruited I Die. If not I am confirmed.
    Now This also will allow me to Visit some one other than you tonight. To also Make them immune.

Remember I was the one who first said you where the best person to be immune day 1. Go back and read my start of day.
    If I send SB to visit you I would wanna lynch Frinckles 100000%

Just sayin

32. ISO #1882

If you're going to ask me to volunteer, as so many have been asked or acted as such,

then no.

I'm going to leave it at that.
    Martian I will visit you tonight. You are my lock town. You going to be immune. I have your back. Just trust me.

33. ISO #1883

Martian I will visit you tonight. You are my lock town. You going to be immune. I have your back. Just trust me.
    You can feel free to do the "I will visit" thing but in the end it doesnt matter as SB should be following my lead.

34. ISO #1884

Best way to ensure MM isn't ordering SB around and that SB doesn't get confused by consensus.

SB should only listen to AIVION.
    Martin I will I will prob be shot tonight. I have your back tonight. I visted Aivion last night I will visit Martin tonight.

I will prob die Tonight with MM shooting me tonight. I know I should not have outed as SB but. I will say Aivion is Lock town i can confirm that Tonight Martian will be lock town. So when I die tonight. Follow Martian and Aivion no matter what. Tomorrow. This gives Town auto.

MM only has 1 shot and can only kill me. I am SB.

@MartianGG99 I have your back tonight, OK You will be immune to MM influence. So town will know tomorrow you are 100% lock town.
    @AIVION You are 100% confirmed. As I am confirming you as 100% lock town.

GG Town wins.

35. ISO #1885

Best way to ensure MM isn't ordering SB around and that SB doesn't get confused by consensus.

SB should only listen to AIVION.
    Martin I will I will prob be shot tonight. I have your back tonight. I visted Aivion last night I will visit Martin tonight.

I will prob die Tonight with MM shooting me tonight. I know I should not have outed as SB but. I will say Aivion is Lock town i can confirm that Tonight Martian will be lock town. So when I die tonight. Follow Martian and Aivion no matter what. Tomorrow. This gives Town auto.

@MartianGG99 I have your back tonight, OK You will be immune to MM influence. So town will know tomorrow you are 100% lock town.

GG Town wins.

36. ISO #1886

You can feel free to do the "I will visit" thing but in the end it doesnt matter as SB should be following my lead.
    I've agreed with this since the start of D2 when AIVION said it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #1887

GG Town wins.
    @MartinGG99

38. ISO #1888

I agree But trust me on this Aivion I need to visit Matian tonight. This will lock in the win for town.

39. ISO #1889

GG Town wins.
    ....wtf?

40. ISO #1890

If I send SB to visit you I would wanna lynch Frinckles 100000%

Just sayin
    I am hard claiming SB Aivion. I am visiting Martin tonight to make him confirmed town. SB vist comes first in OoO. This way town will have 2 confirmed town runnign the show. I wil die tonight. But This is best play as it locks in 2 town 100%

41. ISO #1891

I am hard claiming SB Aivion. I am visiting Martin tonight to make him confirmed town. SB vist comes first in OoO. This way town will have 2 confirmed town runnign the show. I wil die tonight. But This is best play as it locks in 2 town 100%
    ....Dude. I wanted you to claim TOMORROW.

Now we can't get 3 Confirmed town by Day 3 the plan is fucking ruined..

Are you Actually anti-vaxxer fucking with us? i really hope so.

42. ISO #1892

Claiming = Bad

MM has a 1 shot that kills SB at night.
    MM shoots Anyone but SB He misses and loses his 1 shot.

So Claiming is Bad

Showing an Egg
    This is your Brain.

Showing a pan of scrambled Eggs.
    This is your Brain on drugs.

Any Questions??????
    Also more questions given you claim btw
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #1893

....Dude. I wanted you to claim TOMORROW.

Now we can't get 3 Confirmed town by Day 3 the plan is fucking ruined..

Are you Actually anti-vaxxer fucking with us? i really hope so.
    If he's anti-vaxxer I suggest we still kill Marshmallow Marshall for D2.

When I looked at him, his most likely converts were Me, Mike, and Baker

If I recall my thoughts correctly. I probably didn't say them? I might've.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #1894

We're fucked since he claimed.

We're completely fucked.

45. ISO #1895

If he's anti-vaxxer I suggest we still kill Marshmallow Marshall for D2.

When I looked at him, his most likely converts were Me, Mike, and Baker

If I recall my thoughts correctly. I probably didn't say them? I might've.
    -vote Marshmallow marshall

okay sure. Jesus this games turned upside down god damnit...

46. ISO #1896

I know what you are thinking Martian. I get it. I should have waited but MM only gets 1 shot and I am betting he or she used it last night on Aivion thinking Aivion was SB.
    Martian you are 100% lock town in my eyes. This is why I am outing now and letting you know and everyone know I am visting you tonight.

Martian you know I am real because IF I WAS FAKE SB would VISIT ME TONIGHT and kill me.

47. ISO #1897

I know what you are thinking Martian. I get it. I should have waited but MM only gets 1 shot and I am betting he or she used it last night on Aivion thinking Aivion was SB.
    Martian you are 100% lock town in my eyes. This is why I am outing now and letting you know and everyone know I am visting you tonight.

Martian you know I am real because IF I WAS FAKE SB would VISIT ME TONIGHT and kill me.
    Dude only a truly stupid MM would random shoot N1... They would obviously recruit.

Like what?

MIKE PLZ. WHY. WHAT.

48. ISO #1898

Now im gonna have to sus Martin he cant fully be confirmed town in my eyes because you are always dead tonight.

This games gonna be so fucking hard to solve now.

49. ISO #1899

We're fucked since he claimed.

We're completely fucked.
    Aivion MM could have used his 1 shot last night on you alot of people thought you might have been SB. We are not fucked think about it.

If i die tonight. so what???? You and Maritan will be lock town. It goes to final 3 you 2 never die. We win. MM does not have a night factonal kill. only 1 night kill they can only kill me.

2 Confirmed Town you and Martian. GG town wins.

50. ISO #1900

Aivion MM could have used his 1 shot last night on you alot of people thought you might have been SB. We are not fucked think about it.

If i die tonight. so what???? You and Maritan will be lock town. It goes to final 3 you 2 never die. We win. MM does not have a night factonal kill. only 1 night kill they can only kill me.

2 Confirmed Town you and Martian. GG town wins.
    You obviously didn't Read Zedus's plan very well.

The plan was to have 3 CONFIRMED CITIZENS AFTER N3!

So by day 4 we have 3 citizens who are immune. 3v2 we can never lose.

NOW... Idk anymore because on the offchance I WASNT shot by MM (which is highly likely) you are dead. And if you die we CANT say that he's fully confirmed then.

....omg......