S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Link to the setup

August 31st, 2020

It is has been six weeks since I found the truth. Six weeks of hiding from them. Six weeks of close encounters and narrow escapes. They have convinced those that were close to me that I am dangerous. I have no where to turn, no one to go to.

Yet I must alert the world to what I have discovered, even if it comes at great personal cost. Everyone must know the dangers behind the COVID-19 vaccine, before it is made accessible to the public, and before it is too late.

~Mallow

Role List:
    Marshmallow Marshall
    StealthBomber
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent

Players:
    1 - Renae
    2 - Deft Madrigal
    3 - Martini
    4 - Dr Zaius
    5 - Mike
    6 - Mallow
    7 - Shake n Baker
    8 - Eve
    9 - Pringles

Game will start after everyone confirms their role

Links:
    vc 24 hours into Day 1
    vc 9 hours left in Day 1
    End of Day 1 / Start of Day 2

Game end

Last edited by BananaCucho; September 5th, 2020 at 03:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Hello all!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

Hello all!
    Great to see that I forgot how to post Gifs :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #6

Yay My Fluffy Pillow time gif works!

For it is fluffy pillow time!

7. ISO #7

Hello all!
    EBWOP I guess... This GIF actually worked not the one I wanted...

Sad face :/

8. ISO #8

Well now my funk is thrown off... Gonna go curl in a ball and cry about it over dinner

BBL Loves <3

9. ISO #9

Oh yeah ofc.. Almost forgot

-vote Bakermir

Customary vote for the person who dragged me into signing in the first place :P

Wuve u <3

10. ISO #10

Oh yeah ofc.. Almost forgot

-vote Bakermir

Customary vote for the person who dragged me into signing in the first place :P

Wuve u <3
    okie now im really off Ta ta for now!

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Hi all

I like the flavor and balancing of this setup. The information page seems to be quite clear on mechanics.

It appears to be a game of a limited mason leader, citizens and a limited cultist. The kill mechanics does make it work better for us when I imagine SB updating their lw each night for their target? not sure actually how would all of that play out. Anyone played something like this before?

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    How do you all toast your marshmallows?

Note: there is only one correct answer.
    I can't say tbh, never toasted marshmallows. Tried eating it once, when my dad toasted it for me as a child, and I didn't like it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Yay My Fluffy Pillow time gif works!

For it is fluffy pillow time!
    Also I have two problems with that gif :

1. This is a senseless waste of a fluffy pillow

2. What is that cat intending to achieve O.o
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Hello everyone

If I am Stealthbomber, then I am checking Marshmallow Marshall tonight.

Spoiler : Img :

Because even in the eyes of Random.Org he's most likely the be the evil here.
    Btw, it's a good idea. There is no LW in this setup, so it's better to claim your target. It doesn't matter if you are Stealthbomber or Citizen, but if you die, others will lynch your target tomorrow.

So, if I am SB, I will visit MartinGG99.

If I die tomorrow and flip SB, lynch Martin and gg.

23. ISO #23

Okie I'm semi back theres WiFi at this camp ground I was rudely dragged to despite the activation of fluffy Pillow time

HATE phone posting >.<

24. ISO #24

Also I have two problems with that gif :

1. This is a senseless waste of a fluffy pillow

2. What is that cat intending to achieve O.o
    She will achieve nirvana at the rate of a thousand moons uwu

Also your a senseless waste of a fluffy pillow >

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    What have I done
    You have committed a grievous error young padawan (insert star Wars gif)

I wish I was on my computer ��

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Hello I am not a mole and I hope I dont get blown up D1.
    ... Heh ;-;

Feel free to death tunnel me for that XD if you want.

Also hi! I get to finally play with you as well! Exciting :3

What's your favorite color?

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Hello. I am town.
    No, your name is Zedus >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    How do you all toast your marshmallows?

Note: there is only one correct answer.
    Lightly toasted. Burnt pieces taste like charcoal.

You? :3

30. ISO #30

Good thing I don't have fluffy pillows!

....Wait....
    :P your my fluffy pillow UwU

Happy to play with you too!!

31. ISO #31

Oh and I should disclose that my college semester started this week. Though all my classes are remote (due to the pandemic), I won't be as active as I have been in the past on some days.

This also means for once in the past (almost) 4 months I'll be forced to have a normal-ish sleep schedule.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #32

Btw, it's a good idea. There is no LW in this setup, so it's better to claim your target. It doesn't matter if you are Stealthbomber or Citizen, but if you die, others will lynch your target tomorrow.

So, if I am SB, I will visit MartinGG99.

If I die tomorrow and flip SB, lynch Martin and gg.
    If I'm SB I'm visiting Bakermir tonight

Because if he kills me Itll be worth it

33. ISO #33

Oh and I should disclose that my college semester started this week. Though all my classes are remote (due to the pandemic), I won't be as active as I have been in the past on some days.

This also means for once in the past (almost) 4 months I'll be forced to have a normal-ish sleep schedule.
    *insert obnoxious comment about how this is an excuse to not post since your scum*

I'm kidding ofc lol

34. ISO #34

*insert obnoxious comment about how this is an excuse to not post since your scum*

I'm kidding ofc lol
    Or am I?!?

OwO

35. ISO #35

Oh and ofc: good luck at school! You better sleep properly -. -

36. ISO #36

Really depends on the context tbh.

For some reason when it comes to playing -Mafia- I really like this (#f69b51) and this (#ae0b66) color.

In general I like this (#3399cc) color and similar shades to it.

And for clothing that's just case-by-case tbh, though don't expect me to be wearing pink or purple. Most common colors are a form of blue (Though I tend to avoid Jean-color blue), grey, some greens, a few reds, some yellows (but mostly in conjunction with other colors), and that's roughly it I think....At least in short.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Testing phone gif posting this will probably fail

39. ISO #39

Testing phone gif posting this will probably fail

Wow I can semi play on a phone owo

40. ISO #40

I fixed this in my signature, idea is realy great.

Not ruining my beautiful signature for this...

Also wouldn't theoretically your SB action depend on how day 1 reads go? Feels a bit early to do this ATM imo

Eh...

41. ISO #41

I will continue Martin's idea.

Scum will have this info too, so if he failed to recruit, he will try to kill player, using this info. So I offer you to target some pool of players with 2-3 probably visitors. Like 3 ppl for Marting, 3 ppl for Bakermir, 3 ppl for me, for example.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

42. ISO #42

Really depends on the context tbh.

For some reason when it comes to playing -Mafia- I really like this (#f69b51) and this (#ae0b66) color.

In general I like this (#3399cc) color and similar shades to it.

And for clothing that's just case-by-case tbh, though don't expect me to be wearing pink or purple. Most common colors are a form of blue (Though I tend to avoid Jean-color blue), grey, some greens, a few reds, some yellows (but mostly in conjunction with other colors), and that's roughly it I think....At least in short.
    This post is very revealing and I'd like to discuss about it more when im home and settled in

Interesting...

43. ISO #43

Not ruining my beautiful signature for this...
    No need, you posted Bakermir already, we can always re-read your posts if you die.

So, we have the plan. Let's lynch Renegade now?
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50