S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2000
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

What do you think about the scum being in Zedus or Baker like Mike said?

Do you think he's right?

Do you think Mike could be scum?
    They are both mild townreads (although Zedus is a slightly stronger townread) of mine atm, so nope, I don't think he's right. And I think he could be confusing scum or confused town, which doesn't exactly help. Hence why I'm asking him to explain his stance on "plan C" with more than "the plan is bad, zedus is scum" or "the plan isn't fun".
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1202

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yay!

But why did EVERYONE go ham xD

Your thoughts about Frinckles? I see nothing I like and I see things I don't like, like that really weird progression on his DM read.
    This is going to sound strange but....

I both town and scum read him. Like.... It could be him but my brain ways no

... But my heart and gut say he has a high probability of being scum.

Heh idk :shrug: my feelings are strange ever since the beginning of this game it you read back I had weird feelings about him

They haven't gone away

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #1203

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Day 1 has started! Cause WHY THE FUCK NOT

@Renegade @Dark Magician @MartinGG99 @Zedus @Mike @Marshmallow Marshall @bakermir @AIVION @Frinckles

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to hammer.

Day 1 ends in 72 hours + change

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    Today's the final day.

I'll probably be with a client for end of day so I'm going to try to get my final thoughts out there before I leave here in an hour for my first client

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #1204

Today's the final day.

I'll probably be with a client for end of day so I'm going to try to get my final thoughts out there before I leave here in an hour for my first client
    Yikes forgot about that:

10 hours remaining

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

AIVION's FINAL THOUGHTS!

(Insert Phoenix wright Deduction and reasoning theme here)

(They're just my thoughts for now just in case I'm not able to get back online before EoD Or sometime after I'm done here (Which is semi-likely with how I laid my schedule out for today)

So. These Thunder domes literally had me feeling.. Bleh. That's no lie. All the interactions and everything for the past couple IRL days have been both fun and exhausting. I'm sort of at the point where I'm okay to lynch now and get the game progressing. And when day 2 happens let discussion happen a tad (maybe see who could of been converted) And go from there. I've been thinking a good deal about it and I have a PoE That I think has a good chance of landing a scum. And considering I TRIED To volunteer myself as a Concerned Parent Earlier to be lynched and you guys said "NYO! You must be the confirmed citizen to become immortal into day 2", then it's probably a good idea I lay out what I think should be done for today. But first... Where I'm at with everyone

Marshmallow Marshall - Excluding my stupidity yesterday, I really feel like this is town MM. His progression and style fit that to a T. He is 100% NOT a good lynch. Never will be (unless converted which will be painfully obvious if so.. maybe.)

MartinGG99 - Not a good lynch either. I think this guy is town, hard. I feel like he's leaps and bounds from what he was like in Spirits.. and I should know as the host of that game. I watched the scum players that game rather closely and I feel like this isn't his scum game. He's too pure and too focused on solving and being an overall helpful Towny to be scum. HOWEVER! HIGH PROBABILITY TARGET OF CONVERSION TO TAKE THIS READ WITH A GRAIN OF SALT GOING INTO DAY 2!! Sad but true ;-;

Zedus - I'm still really sorry for trying to vote you out, Zedus. I don't honestly think this guy's scum and his lynch will only really be mandatory way down the line from now. Like, one of the LAST to be lynched if the game hasn't ended by then. His plans and progression, while toxic at times (gotta work on that Zedus), is pretty towny. He COULD be scum just using this plan with his big Russian balls... but if that's the case it'll be more obvious down the road. Hence, why I said he should be one of the last to be lynched.

Dark Magician - Pretty convinced he's town now. He feels like a few town players I know and his progression feels like it's coming from a Towny with very little time to play and little motivation to solve than from a scum trying to blend in. Possible chance of conversion also because he can be a beast late game... so caution of his interactions starting day 2.

Bakermir - This is where it starts going into who is in my PoE. I'm Sorry my love, but I don't know about you. I wanna say your town but you could very well just be Scum here trying to act towny. It's well within your range (from what I gathered since I've seen you as both scum and town in a Host's perspective). I think you need to be in the PoE Lynch pool because even if YOUR NOT MM...Another high probability conversion target... So your lynch is safe but not one of the first I'd say.

Frinckles - Yeah... I've been on the fritz with you literally all game. Your read on Bakermir must be Gut because you sort of flip flopped on it and it felt artificial. (Last night you said that you always felt like Bakermir was town BUT THERES A POST Within the first 2 games saying that you are still trying to gauge whether or not he's scum... so if you really felt like Bakermir was town this whole time why say that post? It felt fake and like you wanted to make it look like your "trying" to feel him as town.. but you basically already know he's town because your MM.) So yea... Frinckles is one of the first to go in my PoE. I just don't think I can read him properly. [color#FF000]Oh and yea. Another possible conversion target of course.

Renegade - Another person I'm willing to let go. Sorry but you just sort of need to go... at some point. Either today or tomorrow. I just think you've been... Well. a little TOO all over the place. And as I said, I felt like your Self pres was comin from a Scum PoV and you even once said you think Zedus was town and then retracted that and wanted him lynched for soooo long. So yea... Gotta go.

Mike - I'm still super confused on Mike's Intentions. His Thunder dome did NOT feel like it came from a Town's POV. Like AT ALL. Mike is a very very VERY good scum player... I've said this already. I wanna really keep playing with you Mike I do... I do. But I think this game you're tired, angry, and spent. ALSO! You volunteered to be lynched earlier so you essentially Hard claimed Concerned Parent Just like I did.. so with that in mind I propose you to be the first to go with accordance to Plan C. You agreed so I think It only makes sense.

So yea... All in All my Poe Is this: Mike > Renegade > Frinckles > Bakermir

He have A HUGE HUGE HUGE Chance of landing Marshmallow Marshall within these 4 lynches. I really think we do.

So yea... There's where I'm at right now

If you have comments and questions I'll try my best to answer them as I go but remember I'll be out with my clients so it'll be sparingly.
    If you guys do NOT like this then feel free to lynch me instead and Let Mike or something be the Confirmed Citizen into day 2... Idk. Just saying I really did wanna be the sacrifice XD

7. ISO #1207

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Are you a Lawyer?
    No (Even though Ironically I just posted a gif with Phoenix wright XD)

I'm a Social Worker and I work with patients of certain Psychiatric institutes and help them live life and function in Society.

:3

8. ISO #1208

Oh right, should throw my vote out to reflect my final thoughts:

-vote Mike

9. ISO #1209

I'm actually quite proud of my Final thoughts post.

See what the power of coffee can do for your brain kids?

:P

10. ISO #1210

I'm actually quite proud of my Final thoughts post.

See what the power of coffee can do for your brain kids?

:P
    I think the only thing I dont like is that I said who could be possible conversion targets... I literally basically said it was everyone but Zedus (and thats kinda... obvious lol. Not saying Zedus couldn't be converted but at the same time yea... probably wasn't needed but eh. Whatever xD)

11. ISO #1211

I should be making breakfast but me not motivated

;-;

12. ISO #1212

Zedus - I'm still really sorry for trying to vote you out, Zedus.
    Lol, it's ok to be lynched here, it's just a game. Looking from the graveyard for others, trying to follow the plan after, will be funny for me!

Btw, that will be more funny if Renegade is scum, and he will try to convert me this night to make me lose with him after my hardworking with that plan just to say "you are loser too" after

But I know I am not
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

13. ISO #1213

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Lol, it's ok to be lynched here, it's just a game. Looking from the graveyard for others, trying to follow the plan after, will be funny for me!

Btw, that will be more funny if Renegade is scum, and he will try to convert me this night to make me lose with him after my hardworking with that plan just to say "you are loser too" after

But I know I am not
    xD I think he'd be a fool to do that since it would be painfully obvious :3

14. ISO #1214

xD I think he'd be a fool to do that since it would be painfully obvious :3
    Sheriff+Citizen fast claim from scums in instant mafia was painfuly obvious too, that's why we decide scum team will never do that and town lost

Don't listen for anyone tomorrow, just follow the plan and we will be ok. The only way we can fail is if MM will shoot SB this night, and you will be only confirmed person, but I think MM have no chance to "read" SB.
    Also, don't forget to confirm that you are educated. You will not know who is SB, but you will get info that he visited you and now you are immune to propaganda. Announce that in public, so we will know plan is working and SB following it.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

15. ISO #1215

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Sheriff+Citizen fast claim from scums in instant mafia was painfuly obvious too, that's why we decide scum team will never do that and town lost

Don't listen for anyone tomorrow, just follow the plan and we will be ok. The only way we can fail is if MM will shoot SB this night, and you will be only confirmed person, but I think MM have no chance to "read" SB.
    Also, don't forget to confirm that you are educated. You will not know who is SB, but you will get info that he visited you and now you are immune to propaganda. Announce that in public, so we will know plan is working and SB following it.
    I planned on it don't worry <3

Also I should say I'm visiting Bakermir confirmed since I propose Mike to go today.

If by some off-chance we don't lynch Mike Then... I'll just stay on Mike lol.

16. ISO #1216

And with that I really should be going to go get my client and start the day.

Cheerio gentlemen~

Let's win this

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

Mike (2 [L-3]):
    AIVION, Zedus
    Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-3]):
    bakermir, MartinGG99
    Zedus (1 [L-4]):
    Mike
    Frinckles (1 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Dark Magician (1 [L-4]):
    Renegade

Tbh I'm almost feel fine with the game randing between Mike and Marshmallow Marshall here.

Though if we aren't satisfied with that one thing I've noticed the possibility of a 3-vote consensus vote between AIVION, Me, and Frinckles onto Renegade. Idk about anyone else's thoughts on renegade, and if Zedus would even be willing to vote him after that flip-flop with me and him (IRL) yesterday lol.

But yeah. That's who I'm willing to yeet today.

Renegade, MM (the player), or Mike.

Also I lol'ed at the ace attorney reference.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If it is Mike or MM i'm voting MM, but that is ridiculous.

All the sudden DM is being townread by everyone.
    DM isn't entirely off the table forever, but his postage in the last 24 hours or so seemed authentic.

I think how he has been acting and what he has been saying at certain moments matches the chances that he's town here and just has a very busy IRL.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #1221

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If it is Mike or MM i'm voting MM, but that is ridiculous.

All the sudden DM is being townread by everyone.
    Jealous? :3 well maybe instead of making posts like these that sound scummy asf... You can instead csay something like:

[B]I don't understand why people are scum reading DM because: * list reasons while counter pointing other people's reasons for town reading him now. [/]

And maybe explain WHY you wanna see mm lynched because last I checked you were in different and said "I like his thoughts" Now it's ridiculous were not voting him?

This is why I said you needed to go you just.. Aren't giving us much to go off of here... And I hate it

22. ISO #1222

Also I was gone for 3 hours check in and this is it?!

Snores ville...

23. ISO #1223

Also I was gone for 3 hours check in and this is it?!

Snores ville...
    Yup!

Kinda what happens when the town decides on two people after 60ish hours into d1 and neither of them are here atm to react to it.

We need the flip ;-;

Also for SB to visit AIVION.

And then pull a universal surprise pikachu when it turns out she is the MM
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1224

Jealous? :3 well maybe instead of making posts like these that sound scummy asf... You can instead csay something like:

[B]I don't understand why people are scum reading DM because: * list reasons while counter pointing other people's reasons for town reading him now. [/]

And maybe explain WHY you wanna see mm lynched because last I checked you were in different and said "I like his thoughts" Now it's ridiculous were not voting him?

This is why I said you needed to go you just.. Aren't giving us much to go off of here... And I hate it
    Sorry for how messy this is texted it in a rush xD

25. ISO #1225

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Yup!

Kinda what happens when the town decides on two people after 60ish hours into d1 and neither of them are here atm to react to it.

We need the flip ;-;

Also for SB to visit AIVION.

And then pull a universal surprise pikachu when it turns out she is the MM
    If I'm MM I'm the dumbest scum player ever XD

So speaking of mm can you explain more on why YOU wanna lynch MM the player?

Would like to see your thoughrs while we wait

If you said so already my bad I guess I'm blind xD

26. ISO #1226

Just noticed I said scum reading DM because I meant to say town read.

Ugh this posts such a mess..

27. ISO #1227

So speaking of mm can you explain more on why YOU wanna lynch MM the player?

Would like to see your thoughrs while we wait

If you said so already my bad I guess I'm blind xD
    Well, you're right, I haven't talked about or directly interacted with him at all.

And tbh its partially because I haven't analyzed him very much.

I'm partially trusting others on this :shrug:

But also because I don't think I like his stable focus on Frinckles/Mike/AIVION overall.

I read something recently (forgot where) that suggested that scum usually like to keep their thoughts or progression clear as possible so their next accusation or push isn't an entire surprise pikachu.

I get the vibe he's trying to look town for tussling with you AIVION earlier despite the fact that he was town-reading you the most (it would seem) before that tussle in order to look obvtown by flip-flopping like that.

Then again I don't mind if Mike gets yeeted here instead.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @AIVION where did I call baker scum? It was likely a joke.
    You misinterpreted what I said.

I'll clarify and dive into my scum read of you more when I'm home I actually was able to finish early a client had to call off today so I'm just meeting my boss rq and then going home!

So I'll be on here soon ish and before EoD and such. Never you all worry~

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

I don't understand the Mike train but maybe because AIVION and others know him way better than me because of their long history. I recently met MIke so I decided to take his bias NAI this game.

yeah I have seen scum!Mike use his bias cleverly and win the game in spirits.

But I don't think they would do the same strategy again so soon. Not on D1 imo..

I see Mike knows the art of CI to some extent and them using the CI methods in order to solve this game was a solid TR from my pov this game, ie: he doesnt ignore analysis, he knows the FM history, he owns the street, he is offensive. He kept poking sticks at me. Not sure if he have done similar interactions with other though, an ISO would be useful here. IF this isn't town mike as Aivion points out then idk

Tunnel on Zedus could be considered legit textbook scum move, but why would a player of Mike's caliber go for it?

Is zedus right with the easy strat example when he refers to my scum game from few games ago with early sherff claim? This is indeed a good connection to Mike's current game but then that was my second game and Mike probably have hundreds of games, I find the simplification of Mike's actions quite lacking, especially coming from town!Zedus.

sheep town!Zedus = it is his lack of experience like me.

but wolf town/scum = it is a good spin to this story where he can justify his mike push in order to protect someone, probably himself

Zedus is using every daychat tool feasible to a textbook scum role. However, I can see TPR's using the same methods in different games, I don't see SB being alone here would go for such scummy methods d1 and put themselves at mislynch risk. ENtire game I have been reading Zedus posts coming from a possible concerned parent, I am still certain Zedus can't be SB.

HOwever, he might aswell be the cult leader here which is not what I heard from Mike.

Mike, believes Zedus is a liability for us and should be lynched before they impair town with their scummy methods.

I don't know. The whole Mike vs Zedus still feels goofy to me, but what the fuck do I know. On one side; there is a higher chance Aivion being correct here and me being wrong because of experience. Other side of the coin; I am taking AIVION with a pinch of salt here coz they are not confirmed today. So it is possible Aivion could be leading us to lynching a potential SB in order to save herself.

I mean, sure Aivion is mechanically going to be town tomorrow assuming SB doesn't get shot tonight by someone else (MM vigi 1 bullet) but I also don't know what to do with Mike vs Zedus

34. ISO #1234

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I for one say hell no to my new non-overlord.

You jumped from "DM is scummy" here:

justifying-ish your scumread on DM here:

to "DM is 100 % town today" here:

... basically for the same reason you originally scumread him.
    -vote Frinckles
    I'm allowed to change my reads by the way. Those posts are literally two IRL days apart.

You still haven't claimed.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

I'd rather lych you over MM frinckles.

Also this is taking a little longer than expected give me about 30 more minutes ugh.

38. ISO #1238

I'm allowed to change my reads by the way. Those posts are literally two IRL days apart.

You still haven't claimed.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    It's 10 PM in France atm. I doubt MM will hop back on before the day is over. I wanted to avoid blind lynching without a claim but that's seems to be where this is going.
    yeah this is the right lynch assuming you and I are town which I believe we are

not because of their post times, thats for sure

39. ISO #1239

but maybe it isn't.

we will never know without a flip today

I will follow the consensus because we need a flip today, it has to be done. I will hammer anyone from this point so feel free to put someone on L-1

and my vote is parked on MM.

also I don't mind getting flipped today so feel free to vote me out if you believe a sacrifice has to be made.

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Due to popular demand, I'll make day 2 48 hours

Then day 3 24 hours

Then day 4 0 hours

Then day 5 -24 hours
    Wait, so Night 3, Night 4, and Day 5 will be occurring at the same time because Day 4 doesn't exist because 0 hours and Day 5 goes back in time by a whole night phase?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250