Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 2000
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Meh MM is one of my top candidates for SB so before we hammer let them claim at least.
    So you would think that SB would claim Concerned Parent?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm Concerned Parent. And considering how you're opportunistically pushing me here, I'd say you are MM :P
    He said this earlier in a post. While I'm not opposed to the idea of SB claiming parent early on, I doubted that he was SB.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    So you would think that SB would claim Concerned Parent?

He said this earlier in a post. While I'm not opposed to the idea of SB claiming parent early on, I doubted that he was SB.
    So you're saying that if I said I wanted to push someone to be lynched and thats who I think should be done and frinckles says otherwise you'd ignore me?

Choose your answer carefully.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #1755

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Meh MM is one of my top candidates for SB so before we hammer let them claim at least.
    Wait crap im sorry I was too busy being baffled at Martin's basically dismissing me as a confirmed town with my vote to notice this shitty post.

Seriously? Don't say who you think SB is...

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #1756

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Wait crap im sorry I was too busy being baffled at Martin's basically dismissing me as a confirmed town with my vote to notice this shitty post.

Does Renegade wanna die today?!?

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758

To be honest, marking SB reads isn't as horrible since the MM has someone to check for him anyway. I just think that read from Ren makes no sense lol
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

9. ISO #1759

So you're saying that if I said I wanted to push someone to be lynched and thats who I think should be done and frinckles says otherwise you'd ignore me?
    Well, the quote you have given in connection to this was not related to you or Frinckles, and was a response to Renegade.

And yes unless Frinckles changes his vote after (IRL) today. At that point I would be willing to follow your vote even if it's on Frinckles.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #1760

Well, the quote you have given in connection to this was not related to you or Frinckles, and was a response to Renegade.

And yes unless Frinckles changes his vote after (IRL) today. At that point I would be willing to follow your vote even if it's on Frinckles.
    Okay. To be honest I just wanted to see how you'd react.

You're a cool cucumber.~

11. ISO #1761

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    To be honest, marking SB reads isn't as horrible since the MM has someone to check for him anyway. I just think that read from Ren makes no sense lol
    Yeah but they can't communicate code or anything nor do they have a night chat.

So like... I still don't see why saying who you think is SB is a good idea.

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763

I think it's you!
    Fuck you got me.

-Vote AIVION

14. ISO #1764

Fuck you got me.

-Vote AIVION
    damn wrong shade of red thats obviously fake XD

Whelp i tried

15. ISO #1765

I was too busy being baffled at Martin's basically dismissing me as a confirmed town
    I've stated my reasons for this.

Also, confirmed town (No matter WHO they are) are not guaranteed to 100% to have caught scum with their votes.

This also applies to non-confirmed town such as myself. I MIGHT be wrong on my Bakermir + DM theory and I doubt it but I thought I should be amicable to Frinckles' idea to help prove that point through process of elimination, and that we're at a town-favored game-state.

My last town game (which was on Mafia Universe, I think I linked it near the beginning of this game) I got confirmed on D4 and helped caught two scum but I completely missed and failed on the 3rd one and we lost.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #1766

I've stated my reasons for this.

Also, confirmed town (No matter WHO they are) are not guaranteed to 100% to have caught scum with their votes.

This also applies to non-confirmed town such as myself. I MIGHT be wrong on my Bakermir + DM theory and I doubt it but I thought I should be amicable to Frinckles' idea to help prove that point through process of elimination, and that we're at a town-favored game-state.

My last town game (which was on Mafia Universe, I think I linked it near the beginning of this game) I got confirmed on D4 and helped caught two scum but I completely missed and failed on the 3rd one and we lost.
    That's a really shady reason to not follow my vote -.-

17. ISO #1767

Though I don't dwell on wins or losses as a factor in the valuation of myself or others.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

Well, I guess its a really Martin reason to not follow your vote I guess, if anything.
    I suppose.

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

Yeah looks like no one gives a shit im the town leader and my vote means nothing.

If I could suicide I would.

23. ISO #1773

-unvote
    Means nothing why am i voting.

24. ISO #1774

i wont vote then good luck figuring this shit out

25. ISO #1775

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

30. ISO #1780

Yeah looks like no one gives a shit im the town leader and my vote means nothing.
    1. You were voting MM. Which is what Frinckles + me were voting.

2. Not everyone is going to get what they want, this includes town leaders or myself.

3. AFAIK no one has contested your SB visit pick.

4. If this means randing the game between Bakermir and Marshmallow Marshall then that'll progress the game one way or another tbh, as each could further prove or disprove my point. I have literally 0 quarrels with the game-state/vote-count tbh.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

2. Not everyone is going to get what they want, this includes town leaders or myself.

4. If this means randing the game between Bakermir and Marshmallow Marshall then that'll progress the game one way or another tbh, as each could further prove or disprove my point. I have literally 0 quarrels with the game-state/vote-count tbh.
    I mean, if either

DM
    Bakermir
    Marshmallow Marshall

are on the town's plate today

then I really don't mind at all

The ones I would object most to are either Mike or Frinckle eliminations here.

AIVION is never on the plate.

A renegade elimination here isn't my preference, but I may be okay with that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

I mean, if either

DM
    Bakermir
    Marshmallow Marshall

are on the town's plate today

then I really don't mind at all

The ones I would object most to are either Mike or Frinckle eliminations here.

AIVION is never on the plate.

A renegade elimination here isn't my preference, but I may be okay with that.

Why am I on the "town's" plate today?

Or MM or even DM.

Since when your opinion is above everyone else here?

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

Aivion this is a bit too polarizing for me. So here

-vote unvote

YOU CAN TELL ME TO VOTE GO AHEAD.
    No keep your vote on MM.

Least you're on board.

I may of been a bit brash earlier my bad...

Emotions suck.

38. ISO #1788

You have 0 quarrels because nobody even have balls to read your posts and call you scum as you appear to be this overly calculated player here. Sure that was the case in day 1 but I don't know why do people take your words for granted on Day 2.

That being said, you have been voting DM entire game and they didn't respond to it once. Do you have anything to say for that? Or you are just gonna stick to your DM-Bakermir theory

39. ISO #1789

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Since when your opinion is above everyone else here?
    Clearly, expressing an opinion on who I would be okay with eliminating means I have the audacity to proclaim it as above everyone else here.

This is sarcasm
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #1790

you wanna lead the town that damn bad, go ahead. let's turbo whoever you want.
    Speaking my language~

41. ISO #1791

You have 0 quarrels because nobody even have balls to read your posts and call you scum as you appear to be this overly calculated player here. Sure that was the case in day 1 but I don't know why do people take your words for granted on Day 2.

That being said, you have been voting DM entire game and they didn't respond to it once. Do you have anything to say for that? Or you are just gonna stick to your DM-Bakermir theory
    You know this is a good post against Martin.

Excellent.

42. ISO #1792

Why am I on the "town's" plate today?

Or MM or even DM.
    Because of my past posts, as for MM that's mostly Frinckle's idea though its not one that I would necessarily disagree since if MM (the player) flips town that provides more proof to my theory earlier through process of elimination.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

Spoiler : post :
    Despite having Coffee I'm still slightly asleep. Gotta give me a little bit to wake up.

Even though there's not much to do anyhow without a few people being on and in the thread soooo...

Allons-y!

How many pages does that book have...

WHELP! I'm bored time to look into stuff since our very own Mr. Squishy is under the magnifying glass at the moment:

Spoiler : A bit of a skim through some Mr. Squishy Posts :

This was MM's scumread on Frinckles. He was Quoting this post:

Saying his scumread "Came out of nowhere", which honestly fueled my paranoia of Frinckles as I felt like He Pocketed Bakermir (Something I feel the MM would do in this setup to secure themselves a towny position within the game).

A post that I do agree with (To an Extent). It's possible Frinckles was really being cautious with his votes and on who he felt was scum and figured the SB would claim... which now that I'm thinking more on it makes more sense... so this feels more like shade towards Frinckles now than a scumread.

This post sort of confuses me honestly. What did he mean by the "position he's in"... Because a fair few people scum read him? What did that have to do with Frinckles and his scumread on him? also if he was following Plan C wouldn't he wanna lynch a volunteer (which was Mike "IN THEORY" at the time).

Won't lie it is true Frinckles/DM did very little interactions but... that doesn't really matter considering there's only 1 scum at the time of Day 1 soooo... pretty shallow statement honestly.

Voted Frinckles for flip flopping his views around DM.. but honestly a lot of us were feeling this way so like... why just Frinckles?

(Next couple posts are in response to the pure cancer that was my very stupid emotional outburst... ;-;)

One of his posts pushing against Zedus. Tbh I don't like this post much anymore now that Zedus was Lynched and MM has shown "annoyance" with the lynch and that it was bad... Bleh

Another bash against Zedus. While Zedus MAY of deserved it cuz of his insults... He wasn't the only one jumping on each others throats... yet he's the only one he felt the need to call scummy... why? Because he was on the limelight at the time.

Rereading this post makes me cringe a bit now... considering the reasoning, again, could of fit for literally anyone (Renegade's reasoning for voting Zedus despite town reading him for his "Aggressive towny meta" and the Mike vs Zedus crap).

Ooo spicy. MM here says that he doesn't have a read on Bakermir yet he said he had a mild town read on him later on... I find that strange yet interesting. A bit of Dissonance perhaps?

Weak post. Considering the MM had a 1 out of 8 chance to hit SB... and that would be a waste of a night for the first couple nights considering no clues and MM would wanna recruit an Anti-vaxxer first.

Has a few good posts though after this, pushing mike for his thoughts and Renegade for his thoughts. A few of these is likely why I townread him for a while (especially how he hated Zedus's "Hatred for reading.") Like what xD

So this is gonna sound dumb but this is why I pushed MM randomly in day 1. The bit about "Swapping RNG souls"... made me slightly think he rolled scum here :P It's really dumb but hey... I've read people for dumber reasons :3

Then his earlier day posts which.. are easy to make look towny from literally everyone soo yeah..

Conclusion? It's possible I mis-read MM and he could actually be... MM here. xD That also seems memey enough to be possible too (Not using Host Meta here I pwomise :P)
    If you read Frinckles' ISO, you'll see there's no explaination about his DM scumread magically being "far too aloof". There's also that he started D2 by saying that DM "wouldn't lurk like this as scum", which directly enters in conflict with his previous statement. Talk about dissonance :P

Disagreeing with someone and voicing it =/= shade.

I had been put at L-1 and went back to L-2 shortly before posting that, iirc, so yes, that's "the position I was in". Also, the part about "not fencesitting" and "your accusation is scummy" was about Bakermir accusing me of fencesitting, iirc, so I was showing my position clearly. As for Mike, he never volunteered to be lynched lmao, he didn't even agree with the plan in the first place. It's just that Zedus didn't like him.

Why are you taking my post out of its context? I just checked, and I was replying to Frinckles who said that "two days of them playing the game" was the reason why he completely flipped his read on DM and even flipped his analysis of his low activity (which I still believe to be bullshit btw). I'm not saying there's a scum association between them, I'm saying Frinckles' reply doesn't explain anything.

There's a difference between generally changing your mind on DM and taking the exact reason you scumread him for to turn it into a reason to townread him... the former is standard because reads aren't set in stone, the latter is scummy because it shows an inconsistence in mindset, which points to dishonest reads; in other words, it points to scumminess.

Again, why are you ignoring the context of my D2 annoyance at the lynch? Between my push on Zedus and the start of D2, I stated that I liked Zedus' defense and townread him, and that I needed to see his reaction to make sure we weren't being led by scum getting towncred because he designed the plan.

I never said Zedus insulting was scummy, I just asked him to stop because insults suck...

My mild townread on Bakermir is mostly based on gut (hence why it's mild).

It'd probably be a waste on the first night, but the MM has to use his SB shot at some point if he doesn't want an army of immortal townies lol, so no, it's not weak.

Tbh, there are quite a few posts taken out of context, and if you hadn't been confirmed as the almighty immune lord, I would be strongly considering a vote against you for scumpainting me by doing so, but since you're confirmed, I guess my reading ability sucks lol (hi Zedus...).

Also, I just checked vote count and realized I forgot to vote Frinckles
    -vote Frinckles
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

45. ISO #1795

Oookay, well he was here briefly and then fled.

-vote marshmallow marshall
    Ah yes, I fled...

Three minutes later
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

46. ISO #1796

Uh-oh. Looks like I angered the anti-vaxxer through reason and evidence.

They indirectly did. See the following post by him on D1. Don't act like DM has been a potato all this time just because he has IRL stuffs to do and low post count.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Despite this being Renegade posting this I agree.
    There is no reason to not vote me here. I haven’t done nearly enough as most other people to be considered worth it to keep around.
    Upon my lynch just remember 2 things.
    1.How everyone acted and who did what
    2.Who’s attitude changed from Day 1 compared to Day 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Another Majority only Mechanic?
    Where’s Plurality?
    Another game where I’m not lynched due to it not being Plurality?
    Yeah no thank you,
    -vote Dark Magician
    even though I’m not scum it’s still beneficial to lynch me regardless to help for a better solve.
    Yes I’m sure if Plurality applied in the previous game no one would have seen my Martin/Zedus and Virus Mike Solve but still, the beneficial play was to have a flip and I was closest to being that flip.

So unless someone wants to vote Baker or Renegade I’m Voting myself and you can all evaluate on that after my flip.

My problems with it is that it feels too LAMIST -- like "Look at me I'm so town" by virtue of being low activity and offering himself up. I haven't seen him complain about NOT being eliminated on D1 despite being an "easy" elimination.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #1797

Choose your answer carefully.
    wat

WAT

also, no comment on SB

48. ISO #1798

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

How many pages does that book have...

If you read Frinckles' ISO, you'll see there's no explaination about his DM scumread magically being "far too aloof". There's also that he started D2 by saying that DM "wouldn't lurk like this as scum", which directly enters in conflict with his previous statement. Talk about dissonance :P

Disagreeing with someone and voicing it =/= shade.

I had been put at L-1 and went back to L-2 shortly before posting that, iirc, so yes, that's "the position I was in". Also, the part about "not fencesitting" and "your accusation is scummy" was about Bakermir accusing me of fencesitting, iirc, so I was showing my position clearly. As for Mike, he never volunteered to be lynched lmao, he didn't even agree with the plan in the first place. It's just that Zedus didn't like him.

Why are you taking my post out of its context? I just checked, and I was replying to Frinckles who said that "two days of them playing the game" was the reason why he completely flipped his read on DM and even flipped his analysis of his low activity (which I still believe to be bullshit btw). I'm not saying there's a scum association between them, I'm saying Frinckles' reply doesn't explain anything.

There's a difference between generally changing your mind on DM and taking the exact reason you scumread him for to turn it into a reason to townread him... the former is standard because reads aren't set in stone, the latter is scummy because it shows an inconsistence in mindset, which points to dishonest reads; in other words, it points to scumminess.

Again, why are you ignoring the context of my D2 annoyance at the lynch? Between my push on Zedus and the start of D2, I stated that I liked Zedus' defense and townread him, and that I needed to see his reaction to make sure we weren't being led by scum getting towncred because he designed the plan.

I never said Zedus insulting was scummy, I just asked him to stop because insults suck...

My mild townread on Bakermir is mostly based on gut (hence why it's mild).

It'd probably be a waste on the first night, but the MM has to use his SB shot at some point if he doesn't want an army of immortal townies lol, so no, it's not weak.

Tbh, there are quite a few posts taken out of context, and if you hadn't been confirmed as the almighty immune lord, I would be strongly considering a vote against you for scumpainting me by doing so, but since you're confirmed, I guess my reading ability sucks lol (hi Zedus...).

Also, I just checked vote count and realized I forgot to vote Frinckles
    -vote Frinckles
    Well when you die and I'm wrong we can joke about it in discord and you can teach me how to play mafia Mr. "Almighty marshmellow".

:3

49. ISO #1799

친구가 아냐
    Not friends?

Guess it's better not to be your friend, anti-vaxxer lord

50. ISO #1800

My problems with it is that it feels too LAMIST -- like "Look at me I'm so town" by virtue of being low activity and offering himself up. I haven't seen him complain about NOT being eliminated on D1 despite being an "easy" elimination.
    And that he has been trying to get more town points by continuing the "Potato" activity and just bussing you Bakermir.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"