S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 35
Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2000
  1. ISO #1701

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Though it will probably be sometime tomorrow I ought to go to sleep real soon.
    Fair enough I'm about ready to call it quits tonight too.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #1702

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

Goodnight! ^-^
    Goodnight!

Marshmallow Marshall (3 [L-2]):
    AIVION, Frinckles, MartinGG99
    bakermir (2 [L-3]):
    Renegade, Dark Magician

In b4 the scum team is Renegade + Dark Magician

I'm joking. Kinda.
    ...lmao xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #1705

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    well... I accept your apology then.

Do you accept mine for my little outburst from earlier? I just think im tired or something ;-;
    Yes, I do.

I just want you to stop being paranoid and start being brave. You owe nothing to anyone here and you don't need to trust or TR anyone because this is a cult game and you were visited by SB.

Everyone could be cult here and you are the only person I trust fully. Everyone else is temporary, including me.

Keeping that in mind, we are all developing some sort of reads to understand other people right? SO I TR Frinckles for example. I think scum!Frinckles can easily get me lynched as I am another LHF in the eyes of many especially Martin.

Frinckles will be visited by SB tonight so that will clear them hopefully.

But, I don't see the "towny" effort coming from some players.

Scum could very well be inside the people who exchange with others a lot or it could be a coaster.

We will try to connect the pieces and solve this. In addition to that, we also have SB - Veteran mechanic which is going to check people one by one.

I think thats quite strong weapon we have and I must do my best to protect SB if anything happens.

Other than that, I can throw myself on the stage again and see who bites but I don't think it would be efficient anymore.

6. ISO #1706

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Yes, I do.

I just want you to stop being paranoid and start being brave. You owe nothing to anyone here and you don't need to trust or TR anyone because this is a cult game and you were visited by SB.

Everyone could be cult here and you are the only person I trust fully. Everyone else is temporary, including me.

Keeping that in mind, we are all developing some sort of reads to understand other people right? SO I TR Frinckles for example. I think scum!Frinckles can easily get me lynched as I am another LHF in the eyes of many especially Martin.

Frinckles will be visited by SB tonight so that will clear them hopefully.

But, I don't see the "towny" effort coming from some players.

Scum could very well be inside the people who exchange with others a lot or it could be a coaster.

We will try to connect the pieces and solve this. In addition to that, we also have SB - Veteran mechanic which is going to check people one by one.

I think thats quite strong weapon we have and I must do my best to protect SB if anything happens.

Other than that, I can throw myself on the stage again and see who bites but I don't think it would be efficient anymore.

....I'm trying to be brave. I'm in the town leader position and I'm giving it my all but...

Maybe I can being a bit too paranoid.

Gotta remember what Zedus said: Don't take anyone else's shit and don't listen to them (at least the bullshit) and just follow what I believe in. What I think should be done. I shoulda ignored that scum bait thing and not get baited myself. I should be doing more.

But I'm not. So for now I will be trying to be more in charge.

But for now I wanna take a step back and see what kind of interactions happen. See what people come up with.

And then make my Own Comparisons and follow through.

That's what I'll do after a good night's sleep!

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

....I'm trying to be brave. I'm in the town leader position and I'm giving it my all but...

Maybe I can being a bit too paranoid.

Gotta remember what Zedus said: Don't take anyone else's shit and don't listen to them (at least the bullshit) and just follow what I believe in. What I think should be done. I shoulda ignored that scum bait thing and not get baited myself. I should be doing more.

But I'm not. So for now I will be trying to be more in charge.

But for now I wanna take a step back and see what kind of interactions happen. See what people come up with.

And then make my Own Comparisons and follow through.

That's what I'll do after a good night's sleep!
    Leave the paranoia to me

Don't trust the bois here. Frinckles will be visited tonight.

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

Marshmallow Marshall (3 [L-2]):
    AIVION, Frinckles, MartinGG99
    bakermir (2 [L-3]):
    Renegade, Dark Magician

In b4 the scum team is Renegade + Dark Magician

I'm joking. Kinda.
    Oh no it’s Me and Baker.
    I converted him last night just to mess with yeah.

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

15. ISO #1715

Morning guys! Every morning's a good one with the power of Caffeinated Beverages!

UwU

16. ISO #1716

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Yo mulan first 20 minutes is solid. Anyway. This game is kind of stacked tbh as far as players go. Looking at that roster we got a lot of good players so let's get off the pity train and kick some ass
    I'll take your word for it I've been wanting to watch Mulan too.

I've departed from that pity train and Now I am ready to go!

Leave the paranoia to me

Don't trust the bois here. Frinckles will be visited tonight.
    Leave the paranoia to my paranoia :3 Goooood idea~

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Oh no it’s Me and Baker.
    I converted him last night just to mess with yeah.

Thanks for recruiting me into your cult sir,

I would have never know if you didn't let me know.

I am sure it is you and not Renegade.
    OwO The scum theater is real! Get em!

/s

17. ISO #1717

Despite having Coffee I'm still slightly asleep. Gotta give me a little bit to wake up.

Even though there's not much to do anyhow without a few people being on and in the thread soooo...

Allons-y!

18. ISO #1718

WHELP! I'm bored time to look into stuff since our very own Mr. Squishy is under the magnifying glass at the moment:

Spoiler : A bit of a skim through some Mr. Squishy Posts :

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    My scumread on Frinckles:

Also include the fact that his DM scumread early on came out of nowhere, just like how his later townread on him did. And then include that he just oppotunistically pushed me without a reasoning when I was very close to being lynched.

Excuse me, but what? I haven't shaded option C, I've even voiced my support to it throughout the game, even when I've pushed zedus; I've made it clear that the push was at ZEDUS specifically and not at the plan, and that making a pro-town plan didn't exclude someone from being scum (note that I liked his defense and now townread him). Proof:

I don't know which MM you've been seeing lol. Also, semi-advocating for my lynch for the memes because of my name isn't exactly a reason to scumread you.
    This was MM's scumread on Frinckles. He was Quoting this post:

I'm not allowed to pillow push? I took Zedus' side and he starts off his first post directed at me with a WTF?

I look at who is scummiest to least scummy. He and DM are the most scummy. DM is far too aloof.

My mentions of Zedus were because I get sick of the endless circle of zedus/ren.
    Saying his scumread "Came out of nowhere", which honestly fueled my paranoia of Frinckles as I felt like He Pocketed Bakermir (Something I feel the MM would do in this setup to secure themselves a towny position within the game).

Saying that it makes zero sense is a bit of a stretch lol. Getting people to claim does actually help MM find his shooting target.
    A post that I do agree with (To an Extent). It's possible Frinckles was really being cautious with his votes and on who he felt was scum and figured the SB would claim... which now that I'm thinking more on it makes more sense... so this feels more like shade towards Frinckles now than a scumread.

1: Lynching Frinckles because he's likely the scum, as I've been outlining and not fencesitting at all, this accusation is random and actually rather scummy coming from you given the position I'm in atm
    2: Following Plan C
    3: Win the game

Hm?
    This post sort of confuses me honestly. What did he mean by the "position he's in"... Because a fair few people scum read him? What did that have to do with Frinckles and his scumread on him? also if he was following Plan C wouldn't he wanna lynch a volunteer (which was Mike "IN THEORY" at the time).

Also, two days of you are DM playing the game... and not interacting with eachother or even making statements about eachother. You still aren't explaining your reasoning lol
    Won't lie it is true Frinckles/DM did very little interactions but... that doesn't really matter considering there's only 1 scum at the time of Day 1 soooo... pretty shallow statement honestly.

I for one say hell no to my new non-overlord.

You jumped from "DM is scummy" here:

MM is always scummy to me so I'd lynch him d2 I think. I hope he talks soon. I'm cool with a ren/DM lynch atm.

justifying-ish your scumread on DM here:

I'm not allowed to pillow push? I took Zedus' side and he starts off his first post directed at me with a WTF?

I look at who is scummiest to least scummy. He and DM are the most scummy. DM is far too aloof.

My mentions of Zedus were because I get sick of the endless circle of zedus/ren.

to "DM is 100 % town today" here:

The four people I have not marked 100% green today are MM, Mike, Ren, Martin.

You'll probably be checked/killed or whatever so you're fine.
    I doubt DM would lurk like this as scum.
    Zedus has effortposted into my heart.
    Bakermir is a bro.

... basically for the same reason you originally scumread him.
    -vote Frinckles
    Voted Frinckles for flip flopping his views around DM.. but honestly a lot of us were feeling this way so like... why just Frinckles?

(Next couple posts are in response to the pure cancer that was my very stupid emotional outburst... ;-;)

Lol I am very much ok. Your plan doesn't help MM guessing who is SB much, but it certainly gives you a status of "the guy who made the plan", and you are ballsy enough to pull that play as scum to get the towncred. And then, you can sit there and try to find who SB is without really being disturbed since you have a town pass. Are you saying this is crazy? Because I'm not opposing your plan, I'm simply saying you making this plan and you being scum isn't mutually exclusive
    One of his posts pushing against Zedus. Tbh I don't like this post much anymore now that Zedus was Lynched and MM has shown "annoyance" with the lynch and that it was bad... Bleh

1: Stop with the insults
    2: You're trying to lynch someone not because he's scum, but because he doesn't listen to you and because you don't like it. He's currently making himself an easy target for scum!you by randomly calling for a thunderdome. You're jumping on him. That's scummy.
    Another bash against Zedus. While Zedus MAY of deserved it cuz of his insults... He wasn't the only one jumping on each others throats... yet he's the only one he felt the need to call scummy... why? Because he was on the limelight at the time.

This reasoning very much fits with an easy lynch agenda.
    -vote Zedus

No "thunderdome waaaah" stuff here btw, but I want this wagon to at least exist for now
    Rereading this post makes me cringe a bit now... considering the reasoning, again, could of fit for literally anyone (Renegade's reasoning for voting Zedus despite town reading him for his "Aggressive towny meta" and the Mike vs Zedus crap).

Hmm, I originally read that as him saying you're town instead of him saying you're specifically citizen... I guess it can be read both ways? Idk, my read on Bakermir is pretty much nonexistent at the moment, and this is pretty weak.

Can you elaborate a bit on Renegade "not playing his common way"? To me, he has mostly been attacking you and throwing a tantrum about you, which is rather usual :P

Sorry, I meant MM has an anti-SB shot. And yes, I think the plan is still the way to go, but it isn't as foolproof as I originally thought.
    Ooo spicy. MM here says that he doesn't have a read on Bakermir yet he said he had a mild town read on him later on... I find that strange yet interesting. A bit of Dissonance perhaps?

Wait, SB has an anti-SB shot, which means nothing will actually be confirmed if SB dies. The plan is still relatively likely to work, but definetly isn't foolproof.
    Weak post. Considering the MM had a 1 out of 8 chance to hit SB... and that would be a waste of a night for the first couple nights considering no clues and MM would wanna recruit an Anti-vaxxer first.

Has a few good posts though after this, pushing mike for his thoughts and Renegade for his thoughts. A few of these is likely why I townread him for a while (especially how he hated Zedus's "Hatred for reading.") Like what xD

Fair, I guess. Can we swap RNG souls tho xD

I dare say I know you and the way you see the game well enough to speculate accurately enough on your scum mindset :P.

So you think Frinckles' interaction with you got townier over time? I still don't see it... lol
    So this is gonna sound dumb but this is why I pushed MM randomly in day 1. The bit about "Swapping RNG souls"... made me slightly think he rolled scum here :P It's really dumb but hey... I've read people for dumber reasons :3

Then his earlier day posts which.. are easy to make look towny from literally everyone soo yeah..

Conclusion? It's possible I mis-read MM and he could actually be... MM here. xD That also seems memey enough to be possible too (Not using Host Meta here I pwomise :P)

19. ISO #1719

WHELP! I'm bored time to look into stuff since our very own Mr. Squishy is under the magnifying glass at the moment:

Spoiler : A bit of a skim through some Mr. Squishy Posts :

This was MM's scumread on Frinckles. He was Quoting this post:

Saying his scumread "Came out of nowhere", which honestly fueled my paranoia of Frinckles as I felt like He Pocketed Bakermir (Something I feel the MM would do in this setup to secure themselves a towny position within the game).

A post that I do agree with (To an Extent). It's possible Frinckles was really being cautious with his votes and on who he felt was scum and figured the SB would claim... which now that I'm thinking more on it makes more sense... so this feels more like shade towards Frinckles now than a scumread.

This post sort of confuses me honestly. What did he mean by the "position he's in"... Because a fair few people scum read him? What did that have to do with Frinckles and his scumread on him? also if he was following Plan C wouldn't he wanna lynch a volunteer (which was Mike "IN THEORY" at the time).

Won't lie it is true Frinckles/DM did very little interactions but... that doesn't really matter considering there's only 1 scum at the time of Day 1 soooo... pretty shallow statement honestly.

Voted Frinckles for flip flopping his views around DM.. but honestly a lot of us were feeling this way so like... why just Frinckles?

(Next couple posts are in response to the pure cancer that was my very stupid emotional outburst... ;-;)

One of his posts pushing against Zedus. Tbh I don't like this post much anymore now that Zedus was Lynched and MM has shown "annoyance" with the lynch and that it was bad... Bleh

Another bash against Zedus. While Zedus MAY of deserved it cuz of his insults... He wasn't the only one jumping on each others throats... yet he's the only one he felt the need to call scummy... why? Because he was on the limelight at the time.

Rereading this post makes me cringe a bit now... considering the reasoning, again, could of fit for literally anyone (Renegade's reasoning for voting Zedus despite town reading him for his "Aggressive towny meta" and the Mike vs Zedus crap).

Ooo spicy. MM here says that he doesn't have a read on Bakermir yet he said he had a mild town read on him later on... I find that strange yet interesting. A bit of Dissonance perhaps?

Weak post. Considering the MM had a 1 out of 8 chance to hit SB... and that would be a waste of a night for the first couple nights considering no clues and MM would wanna recruit an Anti-vaxxer first.

Has a few good posts though after this, pushing mike for his thoughts and Renegade for his thoughts. A few of these is likely why I townread him for a while (especially how he hated Zedus's "Hatred for reading.") Like what xD

So this is gonna sound dumb but this is why I pushed MM randomly in day 1. The bit about "Swapping RNG souls"... made me slightly think he rolled scum here :P It's really dumb but hey... I've read people for dumber reasons :3

Then his earlier day posts which.. are easy to make look towny from literally everyone soo yeah..

Conclusion? It's possible I mis-read MM and he could actually be... MM here. xD That also seems memey enough to be possible too (Not using Host Meta here I pwomise :P)
    You know I forgot I wasn't actually voting MM... thought I was:

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

20. ISO #1720

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 3 guests)

Hi guests!

If you're a player come join me I'm bored... ;-;

21. ISO #1721

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 6 guests)

OwO

;-;

22. ISO #1722

@Gyrlander

Hi!

Wish you were here kitty

So I could Mislynch you <3

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

Hello!

I am here.
    !!

It's a Martin :3 Hi hi!

Read my ISO Of MM and gimme some thoughts?

25. ISO #1725

!!

It's a Martin :3 Hi hi!

Read my ISO Of MM and gimme some thoughts?
    Well I have read it aaaannnndddd

it doesn't change my vote that's already on MM.

I mean, you have your reasons for scum-reading him,

I have my own for null/scum-reading him.

Though its mostly null.

Such as:

"Voted Frinckles for flip flopping his views around DM.. but honestly a lot of us were feeling this way so like... why just Frinckles?"

Townies can tunnel like that every game ;-;

Also tbf I was the few who have (almost) consistently felt negative about DM.

So not everyone was flip-flopping on him.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #1726

Though its mostly null.

Such as:

"Voted Frinckles for flip flopping his views around DM.. but honestly a lot of us were feeling this way so like... why just Frinckles?"

If you mostly null read him then why vote him?

I mean I can't bash you for it because im also on the fence still with him but... yeah.

27. ISO #1727

Though its mostly null.

Such as:

And I'm not saying I don't trust you or anything

Its just that

Arguments can be made for him being scummy

Arguments can be made for some of those things being towny

And while that can be said for everyone, for everyone else there's been at least one thing or another that have enabled me to think of them as towny or scummy (or had an increased likelihood, fmpov, to be done by scum or town).

So IDK a lot, and have been wanting a resolve on him at some point in the future. That future can be today.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #1728

I mean, the thing is: A recruit is expendable. You get another one if they get lynched so, why not try removing a strong/townread player from the opposition? That's why we're looking for an MM.
    Fair
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

29. ISO #1729

If you mostly null read him then why vote him?

I mean I can't bash you for it because im also on the fence still with him but... yeah.
    Null votes are bad to have as any alignment later in the game imo. Early game? Sure, they're justified.

But if they stay there till like D3 for example then that signifies being unable to read them

And if you can't read them then how can one tell if they're town or scum?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

You know I forgot I wasn't actually voting MM... thought I was:

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Uhh ok, I'll read through this later I guess lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

32. ISO #1732

Uhh ok, I'll read through this later I guess lol
    <3 remember its out of love

33. ISO #1733

Null votes are bad to have as any alignment later in the game imo. Early game? Sure, they're justified.

But if they stay there till like D3 for example then that signifies being unable to read them

And if you can't read them then how can one tell if they're town or scum?
    That's fair lol

34. ISO #1734

Currently Pushing MM. I'm thinking Mike needs to be pushed today too for his entrance didn't like it. Wasn't a "giant" fan of DM's entrance (but that's a rabbit hole that's already been delved into)

And uh after that... We'll see? I'm still thinking of who is who and all that.

35. ISO #1735

@Renegade

I see you *insert eye of sauron gif*

Would you like to throw some stuff out there?

Would like to see your contribution lol.

36. ISO #1736

Currently Pushing MM. I'm thinking Mike needs to be pushed today too for his entrance didn't like it. Wasn't a "giant" fan of DM's entrance (but that's a rabbit hole that's already been delved into)

And uh after that... We'll see? I'm still thinking of who is who and all that.
    Add Renegade to that list :3

37. ISO #1737

Add Renegade to that list :3
    Well, unless Frinckles moves his vote I'm not really going to join those pushes since, well, I've kinda already declared my vote is with Frinckles for today (provided any vote jumping doesn't occur near EoD...which I guess I'll consider any vote movement on 9/6/2020 in EDT to be jumping near EoD for clarification's sake. So preety much after the next time I go to sleep)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

42. ISO #1742

43. ISO #1743

How do you know he would have gotten Town?
    He could have gotten scum.
    It's a inside joke between us.

44. ISO #1744

I think scums within here: (Frinckles, MM, Baker, Martin, Mike)

Think I’ll clear everyone else.
    Hmm. yeah. I've narrowed this pool down slightly personally.

Also adding you to it as well.

45. ISO #1745

Hmm. yeah. I've narrowed this pool down slightly personally.

Also adding you to it as well.
    And adding ren

46. ISO #1746

Well, unless Frinckles moves his vote I'm not really going to join those pushes since, well, I've kinda already declared my vote is with Frinckles for today (provided any vote jumping doesn't occur near EoD...which I guess I'll consider any vote movement on 9/6/2020 in EDT to be jumping near EoD for clarification's sake. So preety much after the next time I go to sleep)
    This kinda makes me suspect you a bit. Should be following me today.

47. ISO #1747

Martin Frinckles team?

48. ISO #1748

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750