S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 34
Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2000
  1. ISO #1651

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    ....I'm starting to see why Blink/mike got mad at you initially.

You are really pissing me off.

-vote Bakermir

I just want you out of this game at this rate honestly.
    and if bakermir flips Anti-vaxxer then I feel like that DM as MM theory could hold water.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #1652

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    But
    It
    Don't
    Mat
    Tta
    Any
    Mooooooo

Because I'm getting checked so you gotta read me as a good guy nowwwwwww

Well I guess you, couldn't but I promise you're throwing away some real detective work im doing here.
    meh.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

3. ISO #1653

Starting to get drained from all this god damn nonsense.

I dont even know why I signed up to begin with anymore...

4. ISO #1654

those are pretty good takes Martin

I did mean to throw everything out the window from d1. I believed I acted towny even if aivion disagreed; but none of that matters. My existence is about the check i get tonight.

And I've held nothing over from what happened d1 except perhaps post count/activity.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

5. ISO #1655

Starting to get drained from all this god damn nonsense.

I dont even know why I signed up to begin with anymore...
    just fucking town read me jesus. Zedus or some other player would have been buried by my hand halfway through D1 I got town and im not converted. Take me off your list.

6. ISO #1656

just fucking town read me jesus. Zedus or some other player would have been buried by my hand halfway through D1 I got town and im not converted. Take me off your list.
    and they would have been killed WELL before you developed a scumread on me and I probably would have yolo shot someone leaving you guys to paranoia

7. ISO #1657

....I'm starting to see why Blink/mike got mad at you initially.

You are really pissing me off.

-vote Bakermir

I just want you out of this game at this rate honestly.

Fair.

It is you who wants to do it this way and don't want to accept my apology on the MM mechanic. I don't know why else would I be scum to you even

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

@AIVION

I know you might be with me on the whole bakermir or Dark Magician issue

But perhaps we can let Frinckles have a go at it for today?

I think I have a decent chance to be right here but with this town-favored setup, and assuming we don't eliminate an anti-vaxxer then I TECHNICALLY have no issues with this.

And if anything if Frinckles is wrong then he's wrong and that gives at least some credence to my theory by process of elimination.

If Frinckles is the MM then he's playing a bit out of his mind here.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #1660

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Fair.

It is you who wants to do it this way and don't want to accept my apology on the MM mechanic. I don't know why else would I be scum to you even
    Your apology on the mm mechanic? You admitted to faking it and then said you baited me.

And then NOW your saying you joke voted me?

Idek what to do with you anymore but to lynch you.

11. ISO #1661

12. ISO #1662

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    @AIVION

I know you might be with me on the whole bakermir or Dark Magician issue

But perhaps we can let Frinckles have a go at it for today?

I think I have a decent chance to be right here but with this town-favored setup, and assuming we don't eliminate an anti-vaxxer then I TECHNICALLY have no issues with this.

And if anything if Frinckles is wrong then he's wrong and that gives at least some credence to my theory by process of elimination.

If Frinckles is the MM then he's playing a bit out of his mind here.
    Fine... Im getting exhausted anyway.

Bakermir basically soured this entire day for me.

we'll see how it progresses from here on out maybe I need a break or to go to bed or something.

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

15. ISO #1665

but I wanna be town mvp here
    If your town.

16. ISO #1666

Fine... Im getting exhausted anyway.

Bakermir basically soured this entire day for me.

we'll see how it progresses from here on out maybe I need a break or to go to bed or something.
    Yeah I understand.

Bakermir is rather a bit frustating to deal with if he does a lot of WIFOM.

Anyways, I'm going to follow Frinckle's vote for TODAY only....

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

And we'll see from there. If MM, the player, flips parent (or somehow SB) then I'm immediately pressing my theory tomorrow.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

Yeah I understand.

And we'll see from there. If MM, the player, flips parent (or somehow SB) then I'm immediately pressing my theory tomorrow.
    And if SB dies on N2, then, well, we kill Frinckles on D3.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #1669

Yeah I understand.

word. Barring your bus concept, you've been so amiable to lynches that im p sure your town. You've kind of gone down the list of players to find a lynch.

20. ISO #1670

Your apology on the mm mechanic? You admitted to faking it and then said you baited me.

And then NOW your saying you joke voted me?

Idek what to do with you anymore but to lynch you.
    No.

I faked your name in order to protect whoever I SB read.

I already explained this to you right away. You still went on pushing me and voting me up so I voted you back up as a joke because at that moment I thought you are trying to bait the scum too.

I think we are just on different frequencies and you want me out because you think I made a mess. That's fair. However, you should really try to step back and understand the game from my pov.

21. ISO #1671

Yeah I understand.

In the end you should be following my vote. Dont like that you wanna Follow Frinckles vote.

22. ISO #1672

23. ISO #1673

No.

I faked your name in order to protect whoever I SB read.

I already explained this to you right away. You still went on pushing me and voting me up so I voted you back up as a joke because at that moment I thought you are trying to bait the scum too.

I think we are just on different frequencies and you want me out because you think I made a mess. That's fair. However, you should really try to step back and understand the game from my pov.
    Wait when you said "bait" you wanted to see if we would bait the scum by... fighting on the mechanics?

24. ISO #1674

Wait when you said "bait" you wanted to see if we would bait the scum by... fighting on the mechanics?
    ....My brain.

-unvote

25. ISO #1675

26. ISO #1676

In the end you should be following my vote. Dont like that you wanna Follow Frinckles vote.
    Well I'm sorry if we couldn't do this on better terms.

Trust me, I don't trust baker so much that I had to meta read him for possibility of being town on D1.

And then I gotta think of something new for the next game I gotta deal with him ;-;'
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679

Well I'm sorry if we couldn't do this on better terms.

Trust me, I don't trust baker so much that I had to meta read him for possibility of being town on D1.

And then I gotta think of something new for the next game I gotta deal with him ;-;'
    If you deviate from my vote when it matters you're dead tomorrow.

Just remember that I won't tolerate what fucking happened end of day 1 again.

30. ISO #1680

Imagine two scum members bussing each other on dumb stuff but instead a townlocked slot and a sheep/volunteer doing it from townpov to trick scum

it is not in my scumrange to play like how I played this entire game btw.

i understand if martin thinks I am culted but I don't see the connection with DM while Renegade voted me up at the same time and disappeared

31. ISO #1681

NOPE.

I mean, let's be honest. Who the fuck wants to recruit Ren?

im gonna recruit him in a future game hehe

But seriously. As far as pull and agency goes, he's not a plausible recruit target any day of the year. We just fired off a mislynch on Zedus and renegade grabbed coat-tails in the process to be a part of it.

I'm looking at MM (marsh) right now. And it's actually given me the biggest pushback of this game.

It is the ultimate wifom though.

32. ISO #1682

....My brain.

-unvote
    Its not your fault tbh, if you're thinking that it is.

Baker just might be learning how to not WIFOM or set "traps" too often.

We all have our weaknesses.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #1683

You'll have to eventually come to terms on day three that your play on EOD1 was also incorrect. And it happens. My day ones suck.

Anyway, I think we kill MM (the MM) and we're gucci. He already claimed parent, correct?

34. ISO #1684

Imagine two scum members bussing each other on dumb stuff but instead a townlocked slot and a sheep/volunteer doing it from townpov to trick scum

it is not in my scumrange to play like how I played this entire game btw.

i understand if martin thinks I am culted but I don't see the connection with DM while Renegade voted me up at the same time and disappeared
    well... I accept your apology then.

Do you accept mine for my little outburst from earlier? I just think im tired or something ;-;

35. ISO #1685

If EoD1 happens again and Frinckles jumps around, I'll stick to your vote.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

36. ISO #1686

If EoD1 happens again and Frinckles jumps around, I'll stick to your vote.
    It's all I ask.

37. ISO #1687

You'll have to eventually come to terms on day three that your play on EOD1 was also incorrect. And it happens. My day ones suck.

Anyway, I think we kill MM (the MM) and we're gucci. He already claimed parent, correct?
    Nah It's fine I'm a horrible mafia player. I don't even know why I honestly signed up for a cult save which is one of the harder ones to navigate. >.>

38. ISO #1688

....I'm going to trust you on this.

39. ISO #1689

....I'm going to trust you on this.

against my better judgement.

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

Nah It's fine I'm a horrible mafia player. I don't even know why I honestly signed up for a cult save which is one of the harder ones to navigate. >.>
    You've played fine FMPOV. You still don't know if I'm scum or not. I don't know exactly who scum is.

This could be a mislynch on MM. But logically, I don't see what other course is ahead of us that makes sense.

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I like Aivi being in charge.
    You better. <3

44. ISO #1694

You've played fine FMPOV. You still don't know if I'm scum or not. I don't know exactly who scum is.

This could be a mislynch on MM. But logically, I don't see what other course is ahead of us that makes sense.
    <3 why thank you.

Idk I... I really wanna town read MM but at this point I think its possible he could be bad. Im really thinking about it and his case against you was a bit weaker than mine.

In fact I can't even remember anymore >.>

45. ISO #1695

....why did I townread MM again?

Do I have memory loss?

Probably.

46. ISO #1696

@MartinGG99

Did you ISO MM Yet? I'd do it but you seem to be better at it.

47. ISO #1697

I'm a horrible mafia player
    ;-;

I beg to differ, on quite a few bases.

One of those is that is a severe under-evaluation for someone who has posted ~27-28% (471 posts) of the game's post count.

The vast majority of them with content that produced discussion.

That is a huge benefit to the town, regardless if the consequences led to, for example, a miselimination.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #1698

;-;

I beg to differ, on quite a few bases.

One of those is that is a severe under-evaluation for someone who has posted ~27-28% (471 posts) of the game's post count.

The vast majority of them with content that produced discussion.

That is a huge benefit to the town, regardless if the consequences led to, for example, a miselimination.
    I guess that's an improvement from the vast majority of them being super memey and fluffy as fuck and filled with anime/games/phoenix wright crap that I used to do xD

Just read Final Fantasy VII and uh.... some other stuff I was in the past idk.

49. ISO #1699

@MartinGG99

Did you ISO MM Yet? I'd do it but you seem to be better at it.
    Well I did.

I just didn't have in-detail analysis content, its just what I felt-in general tbh.

It ended up in a mostly null-scum read. Mostly null though.

I would be okay with resolving the slot, from a stand-alone view (not considering other slots).

If you want more information/detail than that I can work on that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #1700

Well I did.

I just didn't have in-detail analysis content, its just what I felt-in general tbh.

It ended up in a mostly null-scum read. Mostly null though.

I would be okay with resolving the slot, from a stand-alone view (not considering other slots).

If you want more information/detail than that I can work on that.
    Though it will probably be sometime tomorrow I ought to go to sleep real soon.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"