Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 2000
  1. ISO #1801

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    wat

WAT

also, no comment on SB
    What? You wanna fight about it?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #1802

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Because of my past posts, as for MM that's mostly Frinckle's idea though its not one that I would necessarily disagree since if MM (the player) flips town that provides more proof to my theory earlier through process of elimination.
    So Aivion's vote on MM didn't matter to you.

Same as Bakermir pushing the hell out of MM near eod1.

Your TR pool: Renegade, Frinckles, Mike

Your Scum pool: Bakermir, DM, MM

So you place yourself between two pools of players and pretty much have quite a variety of people to pick for interactions yet you haven't been really pushing anyone in DM and MM but actually trying hard to shade me entire day 2.

You place vote but don't really give much of your thoughts. Are you just testing waters here? If so, what do we benefit from it?

Sure you mentioned your MU game where you had 2 scums lynched however I am really unhappy about your view of me this entire day 2. Surely I may appear as the guy who does RTI a lot and doesn't mind a little bit of dirt on my boots but hey I do also have a good ratio of finding scums each game. So how about you start showing some respect here and play FM instead of shading me one way or another in every post of yours. Thats some terrifying agenda unless you correct this now

3. ISO #1803

4. ISO #1804

@Marshmallow Marshall

if you keep that vote on Frinckles for the majority of the day I WILL vote you again and this time its for your lynch.

I've already stated I want SB to visit him. THATS FINAL

So dont vote him. Vote someone else you find scummy.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #1805

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    To be honest, marking SB reads isn't as horrible since the MM has someone to check for him anyway. I just think that read from Ren makes no sense lol
    Nope, it still sucks. It's not because someone can check for him that it's good to help him too... Plus, I think they don't even have a chat, do they?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1806

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Did you even consider a world where Bakermir is town at all?
    I did on D1, because of reads influenced by familiarity.

But without that I find you scummy or weird as heck at times.

On D2 I didn't consider you scum unless there was something really weird going on with you and if there was any evidence of cooperation for reasons I've stated before that allows for LIMITED scum cooperation.

As I said before, I had a laser-eye on you.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #1807

Uh-oh. Looks like I angered the anti-vaxxer through reason and evidence.

They indirectly did. See the following post by him on D1. Don't act like DM has been a potato all this time just because he has IRL stuffs to do and low post count.

My problems with it is that it feels too LAMIST -- like "Look at me I'm so town" by virtue of being low activity and offering himself up. I haven't seen him complain about NOT being eliminated on D1 despite being an "easy" elimination.

I felt something was off with your D2 start. It had nothing to do with the Martin from d1. So I recommended to everyone they take a closer look at your d2 posts. You getting culted is a higher possibility than me getting culted.

So in your world, DM culted me.

In my world, I bet most of the players here would have culted you and thats a more likely scenario to me than DM recruiting me.

I am trying my best to see the game from your eyes Martin but all I see is the test pattern screen on TV then you just drop some bakermir scum monologues with each broadcast

8. ISO #1808

By the way, we need to select someone that SB will check tonight to carry on with the plan. I suggest Martin here.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #1809

10. ISO #1810

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall

if you keep that vote on Frinckles for the majority of the day I WILL vote you again and this time its for your lynch.

I've already stated I want SB to visit him. THATS FINAL

So dont vote him. Vote someone else you find scummy.
    Uh okay, I missed that lol. Bad choice but /shrug
    -unvote

11. ISO #1811

Your TR pool: Renegade, Frinckles, Mike

Your Scum pool: Bakermir, DM, MM

So you place yourself between two pools of players and pretty much have quite a variety of people to pick for interactions yet you haven't been really pushing anyone in DM and MM but actually trying hard to shade me entire day 2.

You place vote but don't really give much of your thoughts. Are you just testing waters here? If so, what do we benefit from it?

Sure you mentioned your MU game where you had 2 scums lynched however I am really unhappy about your view of me this entire day 2. Surely I may appear as the guy who does RTI a lot and doesn't mind a little bit of dirt on my boots but hey I do also have a good ratio of finding scums each game. So how about you start showing some respect here and play FM instead of shading me one way or another in every post of yours. Thats some terrifying agenda unless you correct this now
    I have no idea where you collected that. Quote or evidence please.

Don't forget, there's only 2 scum -- the MM and the anti-vaxxer. Either way, I've been saying you have high recruitment equity and some players (Such as Frinckles) would agree with that.

You can argue everyone's been testing some waters. Its not uncommon among towns that they look for consensus. Early D2 I believed in Baker + DM. But I also had a null read on MM and if I were somehow wrong, then I would look there for MM or Anti-vaxxer. I don't believe MM is scum, but he is a parent and someone who I can't read well as either alignment, I suspect.

Anti-vaxxer anxiety over me catching them and their MM in the future :shrug: :/

It's really saddening that you're misinterpreting my post about "catching scum" to be an ego statement. I said that I don't count wins or losses and etc towards my valuation of myself or others. Sometimes we're just wrong as players and that's how it is. If you read the whole Spirits II game then it was painfully obvious that I was wrong about the Virus that game.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

14. ISO #1814

I felt something was off with your D2 start. It had nothing to do with the Martin from d1.
    You would think that I would have predicted that DM was just gonna pop in a vote you, and then you Coincidentally start earning AIVION's disfavor?

Man if I am MM or Anti-Vaxxer then this is a huge compliment.

Let me tell you this: If the scum is NOT in MM/Baker/DM then I preety much got no one to point to.

If I'm scum then I just lose at that point, or even before that point if AIVION wishes to have SB check me. Maybe n3?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #1815

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    ????????????

Just pick your vote, instruct who sb should visit, and let's move on.

I am following you.
    Yea im over that now lol. Was in a dark place my bad xD

16. ISO #1816

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Uh okay, I missed that lol. Bad choice but /shrug
    -unvote
    Damn MM hates me hard this game xD

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818

I have no idea where you collected that. Quote or evidence please.

Don't forget, there's only 2 scum -- the MM and the anti-vaxxer. Either way, I've been saying you have high recruitment equity and some players (Such as Frinckles) would agree with that.

You can argue everyone's been testing some waters. Its not uncommon among towns that they look for consensus. Early D2 I believed in Baker + DM. But I also had a null read on MM and if I were somehow wrong, then I would look there for MM or Anti-vaxxer. I don't believe MM is scum, but he is a parent and someone who I can't read well as either alignment, I suspect.

Anti-vaxxer anxiety over me catching them and their MM in the future :shrug: :/

It's really saddening that you're misinterpreting my post about "catching scum" to be an ego statement. I said that I don't count wins or losses and etc towards my valuation of myself or others. Sometimes we're just wrong as players and that's how it is. If you read the whole Spirits II game then it was painfully obvious that I was wrong about the Virus that game.
    I am cooking and about to work soon but I have been preparing an interaction log of each player. I haven't found you talking about Renegade at all entire day 2. You are ready to follow Frinckles even though they are not even confirmed yet. Tell me how can you do that? In one post you tell Aivion you can't fully follow because "Martin" so how come you don't even consider Frinckles being member of a cult and possibly getting SB lynched? Yeah it has a low chance but I don't see why "Martin" would discard such a mechanical fact.

Mike had like 2 posts into day 2 and you did mention you have TR them. IDK what makes Mike town on D2??

As for your scum reads, lets start with MM.

I haven't actually seen you at any point in this game question MM's posts. Please, show me if you have. I mean some serious content/case, not just a monologue. Can you explain your vote on MM both day 1 and day 2? Or can you explain your DM votes both D1 and D2?

You know this isn't true Martin. Who are you trying to fool here?

I agree with you on this. I also believed MM to be a potential parent and I had trouble figuring out their alignment entire day 1. This where we you and I on the same page.

Huh?

No, that is not the case. I don't find it to be an ego statement. You are free to flex because I know you are not bullshitting with how good you are in your town game. However, you bashing me earlier wasn't really good and I am not sure if I should read that NAI or start believing in a spirits dejavu here.

19. ISO #1819

20. ISO #1820

I am cooking and about to work soon but I have been preparing an interaction log of each player. I haven't found you talking about Renegade at all entire day 2. You are ready to follow Frinckles even though they are not even confirmed yet. Tell me how can you do that? In one post you tell Aivion you can't fully follow because "Martin" so how come you don't even consider Frinckles being member of a cult and possibly getting SB lynched? Yeah it has a low chance but I don't see why "Martin" would discard such a mechanical fact.

Mike had like 2 posts into day 2 and you did mention you have TR them. IDK what makes Mike town on D2??

As for your scum reads, lets start with MM.

I haven't actually seen you at any point in this game question MM's posts. Please, show me if you have. I mean some serious content/case, not just a monologue. Can you explain your vote on MM both day 1 and day 2? Or can you explain your DM votes both D1 and D2?

You know this isn't true Martin. Who are you trying to fool here?

I agree with you on this. I also believed MM to be a potential parent and I had trouble figuring out their alignment entire day 1. This where we you and I on the same page.

Huh?

or start believing in a spirits dejavu here.
    Spoiler : Yellow section :

Yellow Responses

1. If Renegade is MM I don't know who he would convert. Also he's being super-sticky to the plan.

2. Frinckles is being checked tonight. And given how he defended you (or tried to), I doubt he was culted.

3. I was looking into Mike's ISO EARLY into D2. That implies I was reading him for D1 and whether he was MM. If he's anti-vaxxer then I haven't determined that. But if he is anti-vaxxer then it is best that we don't eliminate or check him with SB. Thankfully, that's not happening. I've also stated my reasons as to why he isn't MM. He has some inconsistencies that I imagine wouldn't be there if he was scum.

4. MM is a parent. I touch upon this more in the rest of this reply. His elimination will likely further the proof of my theory. If he's scum then it'll disprove my theory. In fact, why are you not happy with a MM elimination? He claimed parent after all and judging by EoD1 you seemed to be satisfied (like Renegade) with a parent sacrifice to continue the plan.

It is true. You were out being open for ANY elimination on EoD1. You've been fairly town-read by most on D1, and I even meta-read you as town on that day.

Okay. But I hope you understand why I don't exactly want to eliminate you because of the red reason below.

Well, I've stated it before. The optimal situation for an Anti-Vaxxer is to be eliminated (and even better if bussed by MM) OOOORRRRRR getting checked by SB so they deny a confirmed town. It harms the town so much, especially since MM can re-recruit on N3 and denies getting a confirmed town. If my theory is right then you're attacking me opportunistically because of how I've interacted with MM & DM and you know you may lose this argument because the theory is true. Do it convincingly enough and the town gets rid of you anyways on D2, and the bus from early D2 was successful.

Well, according to my theory, you shouldn't because it's true. Otherwise, feel free to believe that. I'll find out if I'm wrong one way or another in the future.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #1821

MM called my ISO of him scumpainting.

Now I gotta eat a gallon of Ice Cream to make up for this horrific heartbreat.

22. ISO #1822

Bakermir Vs Martin Lookin spicy.

*grabs popcorn*

23. ISO #1823

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Lul indeed

24. ISO #1824

????????????

Just pick your vote, instruct who sb should visit, and let's move on.

I am following you.
    Wanna vote yourself? :3

25. ISO #1825

26. ISO #1826

No
    Logic doesnt compute.

so if i vote you, you said you're following me.

You wouldn't vote yourself then?

27. ISO #1827

28. ISO #1828

Bakermir Vs Martin Lookin spicy.

*grabs popcorn*
    Honestly I get the feeling that Bakermir vs. Martin will occur fairly often across S-FM games.

I really don't seem to like him unless I look for specific clues about him ;-;

I dread the day where we both try to town lead as towns
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #1829

Honestly I get the feeling that Bakermir vs. Martin will occur fairly often across S-FM games.

Low key shade or bussing?

30. ISO #1830

Nope.
    Damn you're a tough cookie to break.

Hmmmm.

31. ISO #1831

Nope.
    If I vote MM right now would you put him to L-1 with me?

32. ISO #1832

Yea I feel like if Frinckles and I tried to town lead under different circumstances we'd claw each other's throats out XD

So I get it.

33. ISO #1833

34. ISO #1834

35. ISO #1835

If you crack me though you get a fortune reading out of it at least.
    OwO

-vote Renegade

GIMME FORTUNE! D:<

36. ISO #1836

Yes.
    Good. <3

37. ISO #1837

Low key shade or bussing?
    Well, I think we said this earlier for a a few posts

but if its Martin + Baker scum team possibility

I hope you get rid of baker first.

Then we can have a fun D3 thunder-dome between who to eliminate first: Martin or DM (all the while ignoring that SB can reveal with confirmed Frinckles and Confirmed AIVION)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839

Divert from your current path, for it leads you to ruin.

Lucky numbers

5 19 22 35 76
    Dude that's a good fortune was that from a real cookiee or did you make that up?

40. ISO #1840

Divert from your current path, for it leads you to ruin.

Lucky numbers

5 19 22 35 76
    BUT MY LUCKY NUMBER ISNT IN THERE THO SO DIEEEE

-vote Renegade

-vote Renegade

-vote Renegade

-vote Renegade

-vote Renegade

-vote Renegade

41. ISO #1841

42. ISO #1842

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844

I'm sorry, I cannot answer that question. Please try again.
    Nah you're too cute for me to kill.

-unvote

45. ISO #1845

Nah you're too cute for me to kill.

-unvote
    Least not yet UwU

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847

@Renegade

Is it me or are you slowly inching your avatar pic closer and closer to the Pikmin's face over, like, the course of the game? lol
    Its not you it started out full frame.

Now it's closer and closer to the pikmin's face.

But ofc you'd notice that you uh.

What's yours is that from Batman?

48. ISO #1848

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850

Yup! Specifically from a poster that a fan created of "The Dark Knight":

Spoiler : img :

Damn I'm good :3

I like that picture!