S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    No need, you posted Bakermir already, we can always re-read your posts if you die.

So, we have the plan. Let's lynch Renegade now?
    OwO.

Do you two tunnel each other every single game?

You did this even as scum so Idk what to think about it lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I would check aivon
    I dunno who this aivon person is but.... if they existed I'd hope they'd appreciate the SB save :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #52

@Frinckles

So about that favorite color? :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

3. ISO #53

"Reading" doesn't work, don't worry.
    Yeah. True.

Even I am blind, much like the raging bull charging his prey...

This Gif looks painful for that man >.<

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    This post is very revealing and I'd like to discuss about it more when im home and settled in

Interesting...
    Oh right, so about this.

It's interesting becauseeee....

Drum Roll

Spoiler : Because: :
    Blue is my favorite color too Alongside purple and black :3

But seriously though. Alright.

What are your feelings on the game so far? Since you are the only one trying to somewhat talk to me at the moment and I like interaction.

Also a link to a game you've played as town that you feel you did the best at?

7. ISO #57

Btw, it's a good idea. There is no LW in this setup, so it's better to claim your target. It doesn't matter if you are Stealthbomber or Citizen, but if you die, others will lynch your target tomorrow.

So, if I am SB, I will visit MartinGG99.

If I die tomorrow and flip SB, lynch Martin and gg.
    I’ll play along.
    If I’m SB I’ll visit AIVION.

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I shall comfort you.
    <3
    Aw aren't you sweet :P

Hi! First game with chu.

Favorite color?

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I’ll play along.
    If I’m SB I’ll visit AIVION.
    Wow you spelled my name right!

10 points to Gryffindor!

10. ISO #60

SO While I wait for interaction fun fact for the day:

"Banging your head against a wall for one burns 150 calories! It's True!"

That's basically what I'm going to be doing most of this game...

Least that's what my magic 8-ball told me. UwU

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

SO While I wait for interaction fun fact for the day:

"Banging your head against a wall for one Hour burns 150 calories! It's True!"

That's basically what I'm going to be doing most of this game...

Least that's what my magic 8-ball told me. UwU
    EBWOP. Because I'm horrible at Engrish.

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    OwO
    OwO Where's the shit posting you lieing scumbag?!!? D:<

..........Favorite color? :3

14. ISO #64

But seriously though. Alright.

What are your feelings on the game so far? Since you are the only one trying to somewhat talk to me at the moment and I like interaction.

Also a link to a game you've played as town that you feel you did the best at?
    1. I do have some feelings about the game so far, but none of them currently are insightful. Although, I am curious to see how some topics or posts develop, presuming they are reacted to.

2. My best town game? I can't say I did my best on it, but it was a town game where we managed to get 2/3 scum as town (I haven't won a town game yet; only 4 completed games).

Link: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...8-Romeo-Juliet

Keep in mind the linked game is a completely different setup to this game's setup. Also it's Mafia Universe so yeah.

My only other town game is my first game on this website, where I was quite newish and its a bit unrepresentative of me because of that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    1. I do have some feelings about the game so far, but none of them currently are insightful. Although, I am curious to see how some topics or posts develop, presuming they are reacted to.

2. My best town game? I can't say I did my best on it, but it was a town game where we managed to get 2/3 scum as town (I haven't won a town game yet; only 4 completed games).

Link: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...8-Romeo-Juliet

Keep in mind the linked game is a completely different setup to this game's setup. Also it's Mafia Universe so yeah.

My only other town game is my first game on this website, where I was quite newish and its a bit unrepresentative of me because of that.
    Wow you never won as town yet? Damn I wish I woulda known that before I gave you scu-------

--R-randomed you scum! RNG! T-totally...

I shall read this though thank you! I actually preferred an off-site game linked tbh.

I like your answer to #1.

Good stuff

17. ISO #67

I just got done with work for today

sorry
    I forgive you just this once.

<3

18. ISO #68

Wow you never won as town yet? Damn I wish I woulda known that before I gave you scu-------

--R-randomed you scum! RNG! T-totally...

I shall read this though thank you! I actually preferred an off-site game linked tbh.

I like your answer to #1.

Good stuff
    This game actually has given me inspiration to look for that town game I played on MU a long time ago where I died N1...

Time to go digging!

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Oh yeah ofc.. Almost forgot

-vote Bakermir

Customary vote for the person who dragged me into signing in the first place :P

Wuve u <3
    OK Aivion Is Lock hard town here. Scum Aivion being the only scum in game would be to scared to ever vote some one this soon even for mems. Anyone pushing on Aivion Is Scum From My PoV.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

22. ISO #72

You did this even as scum so Idk what to think about it lol...
    Just don't think about it, because it gives you no useful info.

The only useful info is that we need to lynch Renegade, because he is 100% scum.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

23. ISO #73

Hello I am not a mole and I hope I dont get blown up D1.
    Ok, This dude Nul. He would make this post Both alignments.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

24. ISO #74

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...e-Mafia-Rerand

Found it. Since literally half of you is new to me and my play style this game should be a good starter point... I encourage you to look!

Died n1 as a Vanilla Townie if I recall correctly?

I TRIED TO POST THIS EARLIER BUT THE SITE IS DYING IN OUR ARMS .-.

25. ISO #75

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...e-Mafia-Rerand

Found it. Since literally half of you is new to me and my play style this game should be a good starter point... I encourage you to look!

Died n1 as a Vanilla Townie if I recall correctly?

I TRIED TO POST THIS EARLIER BUT THE SITE IS DYING IN OUR ARMS .-.
    I also wanna add that Some players in this game atm (I think just MM) are in this game too so yeah... Worth a read!

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Why can't I see any signatures? Am I going crazy here lol
    up your shitposting game boyo or eat noose... <3

28. ISO #78

What about it
    >.>

Well I asked what the color was.

Why you so scared to answer?? HIDING SOMETHING??

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

I like teals and gray-blues.

Alright. I'd like to discuss more with you right now as I have some weird feelings towards you this game.

What's your thoughts on discussion so far? Where the game's going?

Any comments on Things like Bakermir's Setup post or something?

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

I vote we lynch zedus/renegade before they have time to make the game about themselves. Then I'll get culted, lead the town as a powerwolf and ez win gg
    Interesting.

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

Alright. I'd like to discuss more with you right now as I have some weird feelings towards you this game.

What's your thoughts on discussion so far? Where the game's going?

Any comments on Things like Bakermir's Setup post or something?
    Unless you want me to vote baker for saying water is wet idk what to talk about there
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

I have a problem with my forum. I can't see any signatures including yours and idk what to do about it
    @bakermir

Well here's Zedus' signature in a screenshot, it might be relevant to what you were confused about earlier.

Spoiler : img :

A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Effort post, you cropped a screenshot of a sig. Nice!!
    I'm just going to flat out say that's a NAI thing of me to do tbh. I did it out of courtesy or helpfulness as an another member of a game, rather than a player or my alignment.

Also its not really any effort lol; I just use Window's Snipping Tool, quick upload to imgur privately, and just use link. Less than 2 minutes to do (unless Sc2Mafia or my internet goes down).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #97

thanks man

can I post a screenshot of how my forum looks? I am really confused here
    You definitely can. I suggest putting it inside a spoiler tho, especially if its a big image.

Just make sure it's not a screenshot of anything that would definitely prove you as any role or alignment.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100