I was banned for 3 days. Here is my story.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: I was banned for 3 days. Here is my story.

Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    I was banned in sc2mafia because apparently almost all of my posts have broken the rules, and for calling ceko a middle ages rat whom had spread the plague. Of course, I sincerely and humbly apologize that I had not come up with a better euphemism. I shall reflect upon my actions using ventablack. Anyhow, as a result of my ban, my life has changed. I feel enlightened, all the stress and toxicity in my life has vanished. My dick has grown to 13 inches, my balls have grown to the size of FIFA standard soccer balls, and my cum cures all diseases and ailments. Barchbellow Barshall and BBmirus, who are agents of Satan and adopted children of Henry Kissinger, sent me a fiery message from Dante's first circle, reprimanding me for the work I have done in enlightening the forums with postmodern culture and comedy. I warn those of you who might be willing to follow in my footsteps, there is great danger ahead. There's been a van with the words "REPICK" parked outside my home ever since I was banned, not moving. Multiple people have been ringing my door bell non-stop, it's been increasing in its intensity and fervosity as I type this message. I fear Light Yagami may be planning on ending me soon with his 2nd amendment powers. Luckily the super strength and laser eyes I have acquired through my rite of passage will get me through these hard times. If you do not see another message from me, know I have perished and it is too late for me.

bob patchet
    UwU
    Last edited by theoneceko; August 28th, 2020 at 02:55 PM. Reason: *OwO*

8. ISO #8

I was banned in sc2mafia because apparently almost all of my posts have broken the rules, and for calling ceko a middle ages rat whom had spread the plague. Of course, I sincerely and humbly apologize that I had not come up with a better euphemism. I shall reflect upon my actions using ventablack. Anyhow, as a result of my ban, my life has changed. I feel enlightened, all the stress and toxicity in my life has vanished. My dick has grown to 13 inches, my balls have grown to the size of FIFA standard soccer balls, and my cum cures all diseases and ailments. Barchbellow Barshall and BBmirus, who are agents of Satan and adopted children of Henry Kissinger, sent me a fiery message from Dante's first circle, reprimanding me for the work I have done in enlightening the forums with postmodern culture and comedy. I warn those of you who might be willing to follow in my footsteps, there is great danger ahead. There's been a van with the words "REPICK" parked outside my home ever since I was banned, not moving. Multiple people have been ringing my door bell non-stop, it's been increasing in its intensity and fervosity as I type this message. I fear Light Yagami may be planning on ending me soon with his 2nd amendment powers. Luckily the super strength and laser eyes I have acquired through my rite of passage will get me through these hard times. If you do not see another message from me, know I have perished and it is too late for me.

bob patchet
    oWo
    Last edited by theoneceko; August 28th, 2020 at 03:00 PM. Reason: UwU FUCKYOU GYRRLANDEr!!!!

9. ISO #9

bob patchet
    UwU noU!!!!
    Last edited by theoneceko; August 28th, 2020 at 04:29 PM. Reason: OwO