S-FM 307: The superbowl game of forum mafia- ?KRC!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

weed S-FM 307: The superbowl game of forum mafia- ?KRC!

As a reminder:
    YOU SIGN FOR THIS GAME ANONYMOUSLY
    To sign for this game please DM BOTH me and AIVION with the following information.

The rolecard you would like to submit for the game (This is a role that YOU create specifically FOR THIS GAME. It can not be from another SFM). This rolecard should be made to be functional in any alignment.
    The avatar you will be using for the game. This is to be hand-drawn using MSPaint. Don't tell me you're bad at art. That's literally the point.

Please note that if we deem your rolecard is stupid, we will edit it. I did it last game and I will do it again. The difference is that now I have a second mind to help me with the creative shit.

The game will start shortly after mafia wars concludes. A start date will be decided by both hosts at a later date.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #2

Re: The superbowl game of forum mafia- ?KRC!

Remember you're giving us Both The information. That's imperative since I'll be in charge of organizing this game in the beginning so I need the information too!

<3

Oh also if you wanna give me the information Via Discord that's fine. In fact I'd prefer if you did! Otherwise the Forum works! :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM 307: The superbowl game of forum mafia- ?KRC!

24 HOURS ARE LEFT FOR SIGNUPS PEOPLE! SIGN UP NOW WHILE YOU CAN!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM 307: The superbowl game of forum mafia- ?KRC!

The game is currently slated to start during N2 of the ongoing game.

We are now beginning the rebalancing and all of that fun stuff so we need your rolecards and art now.

EDIT: I believe our last count was 13 players.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; September 4th, 2020 at 04:51 PM. Reason: d
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.