S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing) - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Not this time

Also, claiming in this setup is a TERRIBLE idea. There is literally no way to differentiate town from scum claims.
    If you're really Janitor, well uh, don't use your ability I guess?
    MM Is Basically Confirming That He Isnt Part Of The Mafia Here Thus Making Him Part Of The Town Either FBI Agent Or The Recruit..

2. ISO #102

@Frinckles
    If you think MM's tone could be an indicator that he was being untruthful or something about his negligence to the post count restriction, what do you think about Banana Mans, complete ignorance to the fact that there even is a post count. Overall it seems pretty ANTI town to me. I do get the vibe from his posting that he just didn't give a quack about it. Last game I played with banana man he was a townie and had the same type of attitude.

I guess same goes for everyone reading, thoughts about Banana Man hitting the big 40 so quickly?

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I hardclaim Janitor

Also MM is always scum
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

This is not the Gambino way my friend.

I see you are new around here. Let me tell you a thing;

We don't testify.

We don't claim.

We don't rat.

Snitches get stitches.

my one eye will be on you vacorn boi

First rule of Gambino Cartel is we Gambino's do exist.

Second rule of Gambino Cartel is we don't flex with job.

Third rule of Gambino Cartel is we talk about food and bitches.

Any treason to the Law Code of Gambino Cartel will be met with consequences.

the code of law is open 4 collab with true Gambino gangstaz
    respect

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

man @varcon u made me post in the wrong thread

GOOFY
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #106

also penis
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

7. ISO #107

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BANANA HIT 40 POSTS ALREADY

8. ISO #108

ME NEXT UWU

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So @naz And @Bannanacucho Are The Sheriff And Part Of The Cult.. Dont Know Who The Other Guy Is Yet Prob MM Or Frinckles..

So, I Guess Ill Just Vote With My Gut And Say..

[vote]BananaCucho[vote]
    why am i pinged in this and what cult lol

10. ISO #110

i just read my role card, i'll read the setup tomorrow lol

i didn't think this game would start so early

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    What would be great is if I spent 30/40 shit posting and then not returning for 5 hours before EoD
    but see, I can do stuff like that, cause I am me, and the RNG gods, are always on my side. ALWAYS
    mesk has my strategy :00000

12. ISO #112

What is that, the ABRACADABRA triangle for Mafia?
    THROWBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofwFr8o8p0Y

13. ISO #113

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    @Frinckles
    If you think MM's tone could be an indicator that he was being untruthful or something about his negligence to the post count restriction, what do you think about Banana Mans, complete ignorance to the fact that there even is a post count. Overall it seems pretty ANTI town to me. I do get the vibe from his posting that he just didn't give a quack about it. Last game I played with banana man he was a townie and had the same type of attitude.

I guess same goes for everyone reading, thoughts about Banana Man hitting the big 40 so quickly?
    fap fap fap fap fap fap

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post

We don't testify.

We don't claim.

We don't rat.

Snitches get stitches.

respect
    lmaoooooooooo

i'm so happy i get to play with u

15. ISO #115

What is "RVS" this egghead talking about?
    rvs = random voting stage

which is literally the beginning of the game so idk why he said "do rvs early"

it is supposed to be early??? lul

16. ISO #116

speaking of

-vote DS.

17. ISO #117

@Frinckles

Ay Tone, I think nanas tryin' ta prove a point. I expect a hail Mary at EOD from him if yaknowwutimean.

MM I'm not so sure. He could be givin us the funny bidness but whats with yous and the questions?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

We don't testify.

We don't claim.

We don't rat.

Snitches get stitches.

respect
    Indeed my friend, indeed. I like this post a lot, both fun-wise and alignment-wise (mostly fun-wise though).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

23. ISO #123

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Ay Tone, why did we turbo this game if nobody wanted to play?
    I Dont Think PPL Dont Wanna Play.. I Think The Post Limit Is Making People More Careful About How Often They Post.. And Have You Never Heard The Thunder In A Storm With Out The Lightning..

24. ISO #124

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    rvs = random voting stage

which is literally the beginning of the game so idk why he said "do rvs early"

it is supposed to be early??? lul
    My apologies, vocabulary naz...tallah <3
    I meant that we should partake in RVS. In other words, that we should place our votes so that information can be obtained.
    Ay Tone, I think nanas tryin' ta prove a point. I expect a hail Mary at EOD from him if yaknowwutimean.

MM I'm not so sure. He could be givin us the funny bidness but whats with yous and the questions?
    Which point would he be trying to prove? That he doesn't want to play D1 lol? I expect contributions from him at EoD, not really a hail Mary though.
    Changing my vote to
    -vote Varcron
    because gut and because a vote on Banana is completely useless atm
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

25. ISO #125

I meant that we should partake in RVS. In other words, that we should place our votes so that information can be obtained.

Which point would he be trying to prove? That he doesn't want to play D1 lol? I expect contributions from him at EoD, not really a hail Mary though.
    Changing my vote to
    -vote Varcron
    GOOOFYYYYY

I like the way you think MM makes me feel special

Our situation in my eyes looks a fair bit like TVT at least for now, so we'll see how it progresses.

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

@Frinckles

Do you think that Banana's turboposting is AI at all (anti-town =/= scummy)? I think he's just being Banana with uh, "Banana-energy" lol, and that it's not indicative of anything outside of him being him.

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Do you think that Banana's turboposting is AI at all (anti-town =/= scummy)? I think he's just being Banana with uh, "Banana-energy" lol, and that it's not indicative of anything outside of him being him.
    Banana wasting all of his posts in the first hour means he can avoid questioning until EOD which is bad

30. ISO #130

Ay Tone, why do they call it a ThunderDome if there's no lightning?
    hey yo

i watched a movie about it when i was still livin with my nana

it had mel gibson in it

bro..

it was brutal.

still not sure why did they call that cagefight a thunderdome.

thats like someone naming their gun thundercock

then start killing us one by one with it

and pretend it is not real

im scared homie

31. ISO #131

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    GOOOFYYYYY

I like the way you think MM makes me feel special

Our situation in my eyes looks a fair bit like TVT at least for now, so we'll see how it progresses.
    I had a mini heart attack because I thought this was Marck Wilbird's avatar. Nice avatar though. SQUAWK

You think we're TvT? It's rather unusual to see one of the two interacting players say that their interaction looks TvT; the fact that you're saying this shows a conscious distance between you and your play. I'm not sold on the TvT theory :P

32. ISO #132

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I take it if there's a pack of wild geese released into grocery store you want to prevent there from being a clean up on aisle 6?
    I bite my thumb at you sir.
    ....squawk?
    Yay, somebody questioned the duck that says "oink." I was hoping that someone would actually be able to use the simple logic of, "Hey this ducks oinking, somethings not right here."

It's simple brain power like this ladies and germs that we need to apply to catch these rat bastards. If it smells like a rat and squeaks like a rat, it's probably a rat.

Also good observation regarding MM, I would myself attribute my habit of drinking large amounts of wine to forgetting something like that.

@Marshmallow Marshall are you a rat?
    Nope, I'm just someone whose priority isn't to play a post count limited game it's something the community wanted to try, but I'm personally not a huge fan of the idea.

33. ISO #133

I had a mini heart attack because I thought this was Marck Wilbird's avatar. Nice avatar though. SQUAWK

You think we're TvT? It's rather unusual to see one of the two interacting players say that their interaction looks TvT; the fact that you're saying this shows a conscious distance between you and your play. I'm not sold on the TvT theory :P
    I've decided this game to look at it from more of a third person perspective as to not get emotionally invested

It also improves my read accuracy from what I can tell.

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

Changing my vote to
    -vote Varcron
    Ay Tone, Nana wants to show that post limits won't hold him back. He's a trendsetter. He's also a shitposter. He will sacrifice activity for a worthwhile push if he sees one

whats with the varcron vote paisano?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

38. ISO #138

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So @naz And @Bannanacucho Are The Sheriff And Part Of The Cult.. Dont Know Who The Other Guy Is Yet Prob MM Or Frinckles..

So, I Guess Ill Just Vote With My Gut And Say..

[vote]BananaCucho[vote]
    This definitely isn’t FBI Agent due to them forgetting what FBI Agent is.
    My vote won’t be here today. That’s for sure.

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150