S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing) - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1928
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    So I take it you don't agree with my post here about Bakermir? Also, do you mean that you see DS as genuinely playing this way? Because what I'm seeing is someone arguing in bad faith here
    Yeah i think you are wrong ASF about baker lol.

Yeah i feel DS is being genuine.

2. ISO #952

Sigh , i'm going to bed you guys need to look at the same game I'm looking at please. If you both think i'm town come to an agreement between baker or AUWT. That should help you solve each other if you guys don't believe each other to be town. If you don't TR me than do what ever the hell you want .

3. ISO #953

And by the way.

Can anyone seriously say that this is an honest thought process? Attacking me for supposedly "attacking his case but not proving him wrong" (which already makes little sense, btw, because how else would he want me to refute his accusations, with ad hominems?), and then saying "it's all vibes"? How am I suppose to prove vibes wrong, exactly? And more importantly, how can someone genuinely think that the person they are suspecting because of vibes should be able to refute those vibes??

Vote DS. We don't need scums like him in the Family.
    You quoted yourself and said it was a contradiction from me? Wut?

4. ISO #954

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    Sigh , i'm going to bed you guys need to look at the same game I'm looking at please. If you both think i'm town come to an agreement between baker or AUWT. That should help you solve each other if you guys don't believe each other to be town. If you don't TR me than do what ever the hell you want .
    Thoughts on MM?

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

MM, if you want to prove my vibes wrong, start interacting in a way which seems genuine. Matter of fact, just ignore me. Make cases on the other players you think are scum. I am legitimately interested because outside of the few town I just mentioned I don't really know who could be scum.

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Any scum can jump on any train, you could say the same about LuckyDucky's train (why is he scum again?), or about literally every other train. Scum can jump on trains. It's a fact.

I may not make friends by saying this lol, but I think Auwt is a misguided townie. He thinks very differently (and in my opinion, very wrongly too) from other players, but I think he actually believes what he says. This isn't a super strong read, but it's strong enough to make me talk about it.
    Ok plus town points for u for this bc ur on the same wavelength as me about Auwt

Can you tldr me your scum read on ds for me? I'm tired and don't want to read your long post, but I don't see why DS over several other players?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

12. ISO #962

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    Actually I just did. There's no actual case there. You just said because I think you are scum that I am scum. It is a huge OMGUS
    Because you've attacked me for reasons I tried to find out, and when I did, you failed to give any legitimate reasons and just discredited me all the time, which is scummy. It would be scummy for anyone to do that to anyone, not just for you to do that to me.
    Mesk has said she wanted to vote me. You think she is bussing and that I voted her out yesterday also to bus?
    There are two scum teams. Your reasoning is therefore invalid.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #963

You quoted yourself and said it was a contradiction from me? Wut?
    Your contradiction is outlined in the post I quoted............... come on lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #964

One of you doesn't have to be scum. It's not because one townreads you that he has to scumread Auwt or Bakermir.

15. ISO #965

MM, if you want to prove my vibes wrong, start interacting in a way which seems genuine. Matter of fact, just ignore me. Make cases on the other players you think are scum. I am legitimately interested because outside of the few town I just mentioned I don't really know who could be scum.
    I don't have to "prove your vibes wrong", the burden of proof is on YOU, because YOU started to accuse me.
    YOU are the one who called me scum over nothing but vibes, and then said I was "only trying to disrupt your case instead of trying to prove you wrong" (which doesn't make sense, by the way, and I already explained that).

YOU are the one claiming I'm the flying spaghetti monster. And when I say that you're being dishonest for saying such a thing without any way to back it up, you just say I'm OMGUSing and still don't back it up. That's scummy. Period.

You gave me a good idea, though... @Varcron , what is your read on DS and on the interaction between him and myself?

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Ok plus town points for u for this bc ur on the same wavelength as me about Auwt

Can you tldr me your scum read on ds for me? I'm tired and don't want to read your long post, but I don't see why DS over several other players?
    Baseless accusations that keep being pushed, and that include a big contradiction that makes the whole thing look terribly ungenuine. Read my post with light meteors falling my letters (like this) if you want proof

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

I don't have to "prove your vibes wrong", the burden of proof is on YOU, because YOU started to accuse me.
    YOU are the one who called me scum over nothing but vibes, and then said I was "only trying to disrupt your case instead of trying to prove you wrong" (which doesn't make sense, by the way, and I already explained that).

YOU are the one claiming I'm the flying spaghetti monster. And when I say that you're being dishonest for saying such a thing without any way to back it up, you just say I'm OMGUSing and still don't back it up. That's scummy. Period.

You gave me a good idea, though... @Varcron , what is your read on DS and on the interaction between him and myself?

Baseless accusations that keep being pushed, and that include a big contradiction that makes the whole thing look terribly ungenuine. Read my post with light meteors falling my letters (like this) if you want proof
    Your intereraction with DS (keep in mind I am behind by about 2 pages) appears like a TVS from what I read here

I may be misreading this due to his concussion, however from what I can tell the push on you seems fake just because there is little to no evidence behind any of it.

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

and that's all u have to say?? lol
    No I can add this :
    It's like a theme game, you place your vote, and then you write a little sentence with absolutely nothing in it.
    That's 80-90% of all the votes so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

20. ISO #970

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Of course I'm scum that's how it is every game of course (heavy sarcasm intended)

I'm Janitor and that's my hard claim.
    Yes, for it is the will of the gods :P

I never attacked you on that claim. You could be town janitor claiming your real role as much as you could be scum [any role] claiming something nobody will ever ask you to prove, and I think it's actually NAI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Your intereraction with DS (keep in mind I am behind by about 2 pages) appears like a TVS from what I read here

I may be misreading this due to his concussion, however from what I can tell the push on you seems fake just because there is little to no evidence behind any of it.
    Well uh, that's exactly my opinion lol. That doesn't really allow me to read you, though, since you could just be echoing me ;-;

21. ISO #971

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I've been drinking but I have no idea why so many are reading Ducky and DS as scum. WTF. I am not voting DUcky. Auwt and Mesk have been acting far shadier. Varcron too.
    Please read my case against DS when you are sober.

As for Ducky, tbh I don't completely grasp the scumread on him either.

22. ISO #972

Yeah i think you are wrong ASF about baker lol.

Yeah i feel DS is being genuine.
    What exactly strikes you as coming from a scum mindset in Bakermir's posts?

23. ISO #973

Re : Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

what list??? almost everyone was alive when u made this post
    The list of people being currently upvoted.
    I looked at each of us, one by one. Ducky came out to be the scummiest of all.
    I will elaborate more today.

u are not even trying to solve the game tho? u don't need to defend, u need to be town

which i'm not getting from u at alll

this is NOT something to be proud of lmao

yeah and thats extremely scummy lol

solve or die

-vote auwt
    "You don't need to defend you need to be town" , Fine I hope that you're never getting upvoted like this.

This is certainly not something to be proud of, but I'm far away from coasting.

I'm solving, you opposing my solve. Do as you want.

sooooo much TMI???
    Yeah sure. As I already explained in my Ducky voting wallpost, MM and Vacron fighting each other looked somehow TvT, I couldn't even say which of them looked the scummier.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

24. ISO #974

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    ducky indirectly protected ds and auwt.

if this is not clear to anyone then i am ready to wait for their flip and prove everyone i am right. my vote stays there.
    Did he protect me??? lol
    I must be in another dimension then.

25. ISO #975

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Pretty sure everyone besides mm has voted me at this point. Confirmed town, ya
    I haven't.

Hi, still town. Why are you voting me?
    I don't get what you are trying to say here
    Either Ducky or you is scum, or both.
    You jumped on a mislynch train, with the gracious help of Banana, Ducky and Renegade iirc.
    You're being upvoted by a Mayor that has a case I agree with.
    Your reaction to MM don't seem to be genuine at all.
    I'm opposing Ducky and you, and Ducky is protecting you.
    Today my vote will either end up on you, or on Ducky.

Fwiw I only lynched you because I thought ducky seemed okay and I thought the day would end with a plurality lynch and you both were tied
    @BananaCucho
    @LuckyDucky
    @Renegade

Come on the "no hammer wtf squad", you aren't that quick, DS just claimed hammering right there.
    He was the last to vote, almost at the last minutes iirc?

Btw I didn't realize but the death train = no hammer wtf squad. Incredible.
    Keep pointing Auwt.

26. ISO #976

Have you ever supported any accusation against me with actual evidence lol? It's not like I didn't try to view you as town. It's just that you're not towny.
    No one is using evidence anyway, I can quote my own post where I show that in most of the votes, there was no motivation/argument/evidence at all.

27. ISO #977

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Erm, so you think that because 4 players voted Mesk on D1 when it was majority lynch, Mesk has to be town getting wagoned by scum? Do you have more elements to back that point of view up? It seems pretty weak.
    Man did you see this train motivation?

Tl;dr :

Mesk sheeps Auwt?;
    Mesk = Scum;

And DS claimed his vote was a plurality tie breaker ??

Let me know if you still think this wagon doesnt count scum.

28. ISO #978

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Man did you see this train motivation?

Tl;dr :

Mesk sheeps Auwt?;
    Mesk = Scum;

And DS claimed his vote was a plurality tie breaker ??

Let me know if you still think this wagon doesnt count scum.
    I think DS is scum independently from that argument. As for the Mesk train's motivations, it's not really that she sheeped you, but rather that she did nothing else lol. That makes sheeping relatively scummy.

29. ISO #979

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

This is bad. Or rather, this is weak. But is it scummy? Maybe not. Auwt just really, really needs to bring more to the table. Clearing Mesk for being wagoned in the circumstances she was wagoned in is not enough. @Auwt what are your reads on Banana, Renegade and myself? Try to say something that isn't related to "Mesk wagon sucks" please
    Banana scum lean.
    Part of a stupid wagoon, I know you don't want me to say this, but I will.
    My reads about him have changed quite back and forth since the begining.
    First the post limit burning, then my withdraw, then him taking part in this bus.
    Now I'm waiting an explanation from Banana about the post I didnt understand,
    Funny enough he's not able to talk til eod-4h, when I'm not sure to be present.
    Nice.

Renegade scum lean.
    Part of a stupid wagoon, lost another town tokken by voting Mesk once again.
    Floated most of D1. He seems to have taken some sort of a stance however during D2.
    Voting Varcron earlier D2, without argument, anyway who needs argument in this train?

Both of them gathered and stacked up scummy action.

Now MM I'm gonna be honest you are one if not the only that I'm town reading.
    You are the only one that also pointed out the lack of argument and reasoning in most of the votes,
    You were part of the post were Varcron,you, and me got countered by Ducky pocketing Banana and opposing the possible limit burning.
    Your interaction with Varcron looked TvT as I've already explained, thus I wasn't willing to vote either of you during D1.

Here it is.

30. ISO #980

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Banana scum lean.
    Part of a stupid wagoon, I know you don't want me to say this, but I will.
    My reads about him have changed quite back and forth since the begining.
    First the post limit burning, then my withdraw, then him taking part in this bus.
    Now I'm waiting an explanation from Banana about the post I didnt understand,
    Funny enough he's not able to talk til eod-4h, when I'm not sure to be present.
    Nice.

Renegade scum lean.
    Part of a stupid wagoon, lost another town tokken by voting Mesk once again.
    Floated most of D1. He seems to have taken some sort of a stance however during D2.
    Voting Varcron earlier D2, without argument, anyway who needs argument in this train?

Both of them gathered and stacked up scummy action.

Now MM I'm gonna be honest you are one if not the only that I'm town reading.
    You are the only one that also pointed out the lack of argument and reasoning in most of the votes,
    You were part of the post were Varcron,you, and me got countered by Ducky pocketing Banana and opposing the possible limit burning.
    Your interaction with Varcron looked TvT as I've already explained, thus I wasn't willing to vote either of you during D1.

Here it is.
    What does that mean? You think Banana attempted to bus someone?

Most importantly, why do you think Varcron-MM is TvT? I hope you didn't just believe Varcron when he said it lol.
    @Renegade didn't take many stances at all (not explained ones at least), unless I've missed them. And I want him to take stances.

I maintain my read on you, btw. I disagree with a lot of what you said (there's a lot of "mesk wagon sucks" AGAIN ) but I can see the town thought process behind it.

31. ISO #981

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

I think DS is scum independently from that argument. As for the Mesk train's motivations, it's not really that she sheeped you, but rather that she did nothing else lol. That makes sheeping relatively scummy.
    I want Banana, Renegade, and Ducky to realize that's a hammer.

Considering votes on Mesk :

-vote mes514

The sheep on Auwt's crappy case was enough for me.
    Clearly voted her for sheeping.

-vote Mesk514
    Clearly claimed he believed it was plurality.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Wanna turbolunch the citizen claim? What have we got to lose?

-vote Mesk514
    Clearly doesn't care.

I'm okay with voting Mesk.

-vote Mesk514
    The post right after this :

Her BS sheep vote with Auwt is plenty of reason to d1 lynch.
    Clearly voted her for sheeping.

Do I have to explain anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    LuckyDucky (3 [L-3]):
    Mesk514, Dark Magician, Auwt

What a horribad wagon
    By the way,
    Better be talking to himself or to YOUR death wagon.

32. ISO #982

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

What does that mean? You think Banana attempted to bus someone?

Most importantly, why do you think Varcron-MM is TvT? I hope you didn't just believe Varcron when he said it lol.
    @Renegade didn't take many stances at all (not explained ones at least), unless I've missed them. And I want him to take stances.

I maintain my read on you, btw. I disagree with a lot of what you said (there's a lot of "mesk wagon sucks" AGAIN ) but I can see the town thought process behind it.
    I believe I didn't use the right word here. My bad on this.
    What I meant was that Banana initialized this awful train with a shaky vote.
    I'm aware Mesk tend use D1 Citizen claim as a way to be peaceful all game long.
    However that doesn't justify the way that Banana presented this vote.

I guess a quote will work better to answer my stance about Varcron - MM so here it is

If that is truly the case, I can't see MM recruiting Varcron as N0 Mole. For some reasons lol (sorry Varcron)
    So this could only mean Varcron as a FBI, however, with his current claim, it could be very easy to see if he's telling the truth or not.
    Everyone can claim Janitor and not move that would be what we can call an "ez claim ez life".
    We can also check if either of them tend to create bind with other players, but yet I do not know what to guess.

I agree with this, MM is currently playing the same way I've seen him play when being town, however I try my best not to townlock that easily (HUMHUM)

We do have another claim. From Mesk (mafioso I believe?).
    Janitor is quite unlucky if this is the truth.
    I don't believe giving away the role like this, is a great strat though.

Exactly, as I said before about the Janitoring ez life thingy.
    This can also be a masterful play from Varcron if he isn't Janitor. No one would bother a Janitor claim as this is almost 100% useless.
    I recommend to open the post as this is an answer to a bakermir original post.

As you might have guessed, I do not see you recruit Varcron n0 as a FBI (turns out you are GF so its not even possible, and also it was frinckles that was recruited).
    Varcron can be easily spotted due to his claim, for instance if he's moving or not, and so on (so not very likely that he tried to recruit you).
    Varcron hard claiming janitor make him less probable to be a scum, cause I don't see scum taking janitor being a good strat overall.
    I can't put Varcron in a scum team. This claim is making him almost "immune", I'm just hoping that there would be some investigation done about it.
    Both Varcron and MM (+me also btw), noticed several thing early on about post limit and banana case, that gives both of you great town tokken from my pov.
    You took the risk to reveal. Either you have omega balls as a scum or you are town.
    I really believe you are town, since revealing mayor as a scum right in D2 without knowing anything about others' roles would be literally suicide.
    You've played the same kind of games, with same habits as all the game I've played with you. And I've only see you play town games so far.

Regarding Renegade stances, I would say that even if he's floating quite a bit, there is some voting pattern and way of voting + interaction that could be seen.
    Otherwhise I wouldn't had been even able to take a read on Renegade as I did a post or more ago.
    I just feel like Renegade is mysterious every game, regardless of his alignment.

I understand that you maintain concern reads on me. Also I have to thank you because you are the only one that actually just didn't 'attack' me without reasoning or questioning, but actually put effort in making really decent post to ask for my stance and my thoughts.

33. ISO #983

Re : S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

@Frinckles
    If you think MM's tone could be an indicator that he was being untruthful or something about his negligence to the post count restriction, what do you think about Banana Mans, complete ignorance to the fact that there even is a post count. Overall it seems pretty ANTI town to me. I do get the vibe from his posting that he just didn't give a quack about it. Last game I played with banana man he was a townie and had the same type of attitude.

I guess same goes for everyone reading, thoughts about Banana Man hitting the big 40 so quickly?
    I also don't agree with this type of thinking much either. Without any type of substance added to the statement in red, it comes off as scummy to me. As I've said I don't think the turbo posting is AI, because there could be multiple reasons town and scum would do it, and it isn't worth getting into. If there were reads on the players that exceeded the post counts, i'd find this less scummy. Scum chip for you sir.
    Some random peeps thinking I'm not backing my words, here you got some flipfloping.
    Going from "I find it pretty anti town" to "If there were reads on the players that exceeded the post counts, i'd find this less scummy"
    That's stance changing.

Countering MM, Varcron, me in order to then pocket Banana in that same second post I quoted, and as I already explained.

Auwt you forging STAP IT.

34. ISO #984

Re: Re : S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Some random peeps thinking I'm not backing my words, here you got some flipfloping.
    Going from "I find it pretty anti town" to "If there were reads on the players that exceeded the post counts, i'd find this less scummy"
    That's stance changing.

Countering MM, Varcron, me in order to then pocket Banana in that same second post I quoted, and as I already explained.

Auwt you forging STAP IT.
    Alright I can easily tell you here about the first statement you outlined in orange "what do you think about banana mans, complete ignorance to the fact that there is even a post count. Overall it seems ANTI TOWN to me." I'm asking frinckles what he thinks about banana's turbo posting. A question isn't a flip flop okay? The next part claiming it to be ANTI TOWN, I've never came forward with a stance claiming that Banana's turbo posting was "PRO TOWN." I've stated that there are reason's that town would turbo post. Never did I flip flop on the idea of turbo posting being ANTI TOWN. ANTI TOWN doesn't always necessarily mean scum either. More often than not you see ANTI TOWN moves coming from actual town players lol.

SO the next post you quoted, which I'm guessing is your evidence of "flip flop"? "If there were reads on players that exceeded the post counts, I'd find this less scummy." So in order to see that the part of the quote AUWT outlined has nothing to do with calling turbo posting AI you need to look at the quote I was responding to with my post.

Hi we are all scum this game, lovely.

True.

By the way what's up with wasting all your 40 posts lol.
    Don't you want to have a kind of discussion?
    I'm down to be voting any of the 40-post early maker as a D1 lynch.
    This is the post of AUWT'S that I was responding to. The part in red is what my post was explaining. AUWT literally is just okay with voting any of the turbo posters, without any individual reads on then or having interacted with them. So when I was talking about finding AUWT'S actions, I'd have found this post less scummy if he didn't just post a hollow statement, and actually backed it up.

So all in all if you look at the evidence I just provided you will see how this post made by AUWT isn't even being truthful, he cherry picked a quote and highlighted some words in it that had nothing to do with the ANTI TOWN thing, his intent seeming to be to make me look like I was "stance changing" and scummy for doing it lol.

35. ISO #985

Re : Re: Re : S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Alright I can easily tell you here about the first statement you outlined in orange "what do you think about banana mans, complete ignorance to the fact that there is even a post count. Overall it seems ANTI TOWN to me." I'm asking frinckles what he thinks about banana's turbo posting. A question isn't a flip flop okay? The next part claiming it to be ANTI TOWN, I've never came forward with a stance claiming that Banana's turbo posting was "PRO TOWN." I've stated that there are reason's that town would turbo post. Never did I flip flop on the idea of turbo posting being ANTI TOWN. ANTI TOWN doesn't always necessarily mean scum either. More often than not you see ANTI TOWN moves coming from actual town players lol.

SO the next post you quoted, which I'm guessing is your evidence of "flip flop"? "If there were reads on players that exceeded the post counts, I'd find this less scummy." So in order to see that the part of the quote AUWT outlined has nothing to do with calling turbo posting AI you need to look at the quote I was responding to with my post.

This is the post of AUWT'S that I was responding to. The part in red is what my post was explaining. AUWT literally is just okay with voting any of the turbo posters, without any individual reads on then or having interacted with them. So when I was talking about finding AUWT'S actions, I'd have found this post less scummy if he didn't just post a hollow statement, and actually backed it up.

So all in all if you look at the evidence I just provided you will see how this post made by AUWT isn't even being truthful, he cherry picked a quote and highlighted some words in it that had nothing to do with the ANTI TOWN thing, his intent seeming to be to make me look like I was "stance changing" and scummy for doing it lol.
    How can you find someone ignoring post limit being anti-town, and someone going over the post limit not being so much of an importance to read based on that.
    Your reasoning doesn't add up whichever side I'm turning this into.

Look at my quote that you outlined in red, I'm saying : "I'm down to vote any of the 40-post early maker"
    So I am talking about turboposting right there so that there is no more coms til eod-4.

Then you decide to answer me about "exceeding post limit count", as for myself it's clear that you are referring to people going reaching the limit of post BY TURBOPOSTING asap.

I'm seeing yourself as digging your own grave right now.

36. ISO #986

What exactly strikes you as coming from a scum mindset in Bakermir's posts?
    The fact that I have literally proved dishonesty in his posts. *I'll provide quotes.* Also the fact that he literally can't handle being scum read, his tone changes when trying to reply to posts about the scum read I have on him. There was also times where he kept just flat out saying, I'm scum while I was just trying to show him his inconsistencies, during these times he was saying i'm scum his vote was still on AUWT lol. His actions were not aligning with his thoughts.

Spoiler : baker vs ducky quotes. :
    In regards to MM I didn't pick up on the part where he assumes you to auto trust him because he town reads you, calling it a lock seems a bit of a stretch. Can you clarify that for me on why you think that?
    FMPOV asking you what you think about certain players doesn't seem out of the ordinary for a player who town reads someone. It actually shows that they want to either further try and solve you or just bounce off theories and or reads to try and find some wolves. I also don't see the "slippery" aspect of things, as for me he seems fairly straight forward.

He shares feelings with you about town possibly being in a bad spot. I also share these same feelings because I believe frinckles and yagami to likley both be town, I made a post explaining it somewhere. Right now I'd say MM is probably the most (content wise) towny player here.
    What do you mean by tunnel on you and MM?

I made like three posts explaining what I thought about your interactions, I don't know what logic you expect from me that's not already been said..
    Spicy take #1!!!
    If baker is !town, he's likely paranoid of a !scum MM
    If baker is !scum, he's likley paranoid of a !Town MM

DOWN THE WABBIT HOLE WE GO QUACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
    I guess what I was to quack out is I don't see baker and MM being the same hypothetical wolf team.

At this point in time anyways lol.
    Hm, I was trying to interpret your post, so I went to look for what you may have been talking about with MM and found his quote, It struck me as not jiving with what you said, but if you were talking about something different I may have just confused myself even more lol
    i am honestly suspecting a scum swimming in the group banana mentioned earlier in his town reads. i would expect no less from the other townies in that group. anything that is odd would be a good scum indicator.

i just don't understand how can you tunnel on baker vs mm here or essentially me.

explain your logic please?
    you were pretty committed there

i am not sure how else to read those posts. i am quite reserved with you but thats mostly because i don't know you. i would expect no less in return. you got a bit spicy there though but i like my chicken spicy but i dont feel hungry this game yet.
    Weird how you peg my posts about you as committed, yet haven't really commented on any of my other stuff. FMPOV it's kind of a over the top reaction to call a tunnel on someone for stating a few observations about an interaction/post you made.

If you could poke back in to post #361. I didn't feel like you even bothered to try and address what I said about your assumption of MM expecting you to auto town lock him. Maybe I wasn't clear enough in the wording. I didn't see how you could say that is all, and I wanted some clarification there.

I also really noticed "a slippery marshmallow" so some clarification there would be helpful, as to why you think that. I hope this is more clear and concise this time lol.
    @bakermir
    SO from what I can gather is baker has a scum lean on me because of a change in behavior after the brut event.
    The change in behavior I can actually attest to, not necessarily the scum read because I don't understand how he associates change in behavior into a scum read without any basis explaining it. Basically I came into the game the night it opened posted a little bit maybe somewhere around 5-10 posts nothing to serious a few shit posts and maybe a few serious ones I don't even remember. I then logged off and went to bed. woke up the next morning did my normal routine went to work for 10 hours. Came home showered booted up the ole laptop and read the thread. There wasn't much new things that happened aside from the Brut event. It was at that moment that I actually started to take the game seriously and freaking play. SO Yeah I can attest to my behavior definitely changing after the Brut event.

So another person that is scum reading me is DM. honestly the only reason I could pick up was and I quote "Ducky went from a joke post to right into the game all serious content wonder. So I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.
    Like it could be that it’s normal for them to do as Town or it could be scum that is getting told what to do from their buddy. But I’ll say it’s normal for them regardless of alignment until proven otherwise."

My explanation for getting into the game after the shit post phase which is what normally happens in a game of Mafia is explained above see the AT bakermir. The part about being coached by a scum buddy, I checked the setup and don't even know how that could be possible. That was the only thing I picked up as to why you are scum reading me, if it's a gut feeling, what ever I can't do anything about that but if it's for something like a change in behavior I explained that and it seems kind of weak.

The mesk vote on me is just a sheep vote because of AUWT I think? She never tried interacting with me I don't think and I made a post somewhere with a reason that I had a scum lean on her, I honestly don't think she even read it because she never responded to it. If yall send me to the BBQ pits here, you need to look at MESK and AUWT. DM I am unsure his intentions for voting me don't see solid but I don't get the feel he has wolfy intent.
    ds who? quack who?

who are these people i don't even know what you talking about
    if ducky is scum1 then auwt is scum2

i rest my case
    What the heck is this?
    chicken dude

have you lost your mind? this is too cringe
    Explain?

And for the love of god stop calling me fucking chicken.
    dude this game is fuckin crazy lmao
    for the love of god stop being scum
    So you say I'm scum yet are voting AUWT?
    I was under the impression that normally from a town's perspective their actions align with their thoughts.

When there's contradictory thoughts, that don't align with the actions that's a major scum tell in my very humble opinion.
    what is your point dude

your only contribution here is wagoning and pointing fingers on me after brutalizer event. if that isnt agenda then i dont know anything in this game.

your vote on auwt is good from townpov but i have nothing to connect your gameplay with gambino. this is one of the reasons why you are the other scum type.

at this point, i am just being dragged into your hole. do you really want that?

what are your reads on me bro? you just vibin so far
    I'm trying to find scum what are you trying to do? I think you're scum here because you were avoiding answering my questions during Day 1. I pointed out some flaws in your logic. Your thoughts are not matching up to your actions. I've asked you numerous times for you to stop calling me chicken yet you continue to. You seemed perfectly fine with DS. being at L1 not even 24 hours into day 2.
    what a shit hole you are dragging me in to here

amazing.

what happened to your reads on MM being slippery? now he is gambino for you right? how hard are you going to pocket people here and now bring everyones attention to me.

no one is buying it chicken
    I've never said MM was slippery not once that is 100% a lie.

MM has been town for me since early on. You are literally telling lies all over the thread.

You literally can't even handle someone scum reading you, paranoid much?
    I answered all of your questions, show me where I didn't?

thoughts and logic not matching my actions? show me dude you are just improvising here and you are not good at it

i stopped calling you chicken until you attacked me when I laid off forum a bit. you are my scum no 1 and the theatre you are pulling here is the ultimate evidence.

DS being in hammer danger is a stupid fuckin idea idk who threw it there. there were scum cc there and you threw yourself into save someone idk ds or auwt or mesk and then painted a target on me, putting yourself on other side. do you think this is gambino play?

go ahead convince me you are not scum
    @Mesk514 See bakermirs post #835, I bet you he will not have any quotes to back that up, and on the flip side I can provide quote to actually be the opposite of what he said there lol.
    Relax bro it's just a scum read why are you so upset?
    Like i'm not even advocating your lynch right now, i'm on board with an AUWT lynch, which you also happen to be on the train with me lol.
    you just scum cc'd me now you are telling me you are backing off

you are just trolling here

i am ready to lock my vote on you rest of d2
    what is this dude? stop dodging

your rebuttal haven't developed from "no u"
    and this...

there was no reason to deny your flip flop with MM.

you are just outed scum at this point with trying to get everyone on me.

you are scum and i am done doubting your alignment.

i dont know who we are lynching today if no consensus is made on anyone else i urge town on lucky
    Don't forget that after 387, comes my next post 389. I've never once flip flopped on MM.

Anyone who wants to take a peek at this checkout my wall post #851. I've never flip flopped on MM.
    Oh look another town MM read.
    your whole attack post progression was desperate. one post you are scumpainting me, next post you are pocketing someone, third post a read that again paints me indirectly, fourth post another pocket.

like okay, you believed in your head i am the dumbest here.

then you have channeled your energy on me while i was voting someone.

i can connect many things to this. but in nature you have done the scummiest play here mate and you are still playing "no u"

no one is going to buy in to that

how egocentric are you
    it makes no sense for ducky to townread both ds and mm. typical fencesitter with an agenda

naz didnt strike me as too much of a scum or connected to anyone. not sure on that part.

i am not erasing auwt out of my mind here but honestly ducky surely takes their spot where my vote goes. to me ds ducky relationship could be both luciano as you point or mole/fbi which i think. but there is no need to speculate on what they are. the scummy move should be punished. im okay to any poe in them but my vote is on ducky simply for dirty plays and tunnel
    -vote LuckyDucky

i cant make any sense for their position. i have shown too much empathy since day 1 for ducky. i am done with their theatre. i am certain this is the right vote today.

ducky will flip scum i am sure of it. i have seen this happen to me before. this time i am not naive. this is martin trolling me all over again
    tldr at least one scum in auwt ducky ds 100%

my money is on ducky. could be mole, could be luciano could be fbi

u name it. duck is outed scum. with his flip we can start connecting rest of the dots.

auwt and ds are secondary and third actors here who were brought up to stage either by accident or by lack of their input. auwt provided a stance. we don't know ds stance yet. i am seeing both sides scumlean but i would still go for auwt vote for information value.

correct lynch today is ducky

im soon done with work and need to bail for dnd sesh but i will be following the progress

This is pretty much all of the bakermir VS ducky stuff. I will also ask you guys to refer to post #815 also, it's a small wall post and should be read individually because of bakers quotes I posted.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post884340

37. ISO #987

Re : S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

I also don't agree with this type of thinking much either. Without any type of substance added to the statement in red, it comes off as scummy to me. As I've said I don't think the turbo posting is AI, because there could be multiple reasons town and scum would do it, and it isn't worth getting into. If there were reads on the players that exceeded the post counts, i'd find this less scummy. Scum chip for you sir.
    By the meaning of thise sentence, outlined are both referring to a SAME type of person.

38. ISO #988

Re: Re : Re: Re : S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

How can you find someone ignoring post limit being anti-town, and someone going over the post limit not being so much of an importance to read based on that.
    Your reasoning doesn't add up whichever side I'm turning this into.

Look at my quote that you outlined in red, I'm saying : "I'm down to vote any of the 40-post early maker"
    So I am talking about turboposting right there so that there is no more coms til eod-4.

Then you decide to answer me about "exceeding post limit count", as for myself it's clear that you are referring to people going reaching the limit of post BY TURBOPOSTING asap.

I'm seeing yourself as digging your own grave right now.
    Overall turbo posting IN MY OPINION is ANTI TOWN. So I'm not going to read someone based off of post count when their are multiple valid reasons to do that as either alignment. YOU o the other hand chose to associate turbo posting to be a scummy thing. YOU are talking about being okay to lynch the turbo posters just because they are tubro posting. THAT'S what i'm calling out here as scummy.

You literally didn't address any of my points either..

39. ISO #989

Re: Re : S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

By the meaning of thise sentence, outlined are both referring to a SAME type of person.
    No. Just no. I'm not going to sit there and read someone scum just because they are turbo posting. I'm directly calling out what you said about the people who turbo posted as scummy. It was a hollow statement saying you are willing to lynch someone on turbo posting alone. You had no evidence or reads with that statement nor did you interact with any of the turbo posters to try and gauge their alignments.

40. ISO #990

No. Just no. I'm not going to sit there and read someone scum just because they are turbo posting. I'm directly calling out what you said about the people who turbo posted as scummy. It was a hollow statement saying you are willing to lynch someone on turbo posting alone. You had no evidence or reads with that statement nor did you interact with any of the turbo posters to try and gauge their alignments.
    Okay then you know what, I'm just gonna turbopost shit til I reach the post limit count for today, and then I won't be looked as scummy as other.
    Ducky answer to this : Less scummy.
    Next time this setup is being played, I know what to do D1.

41. ISO #991

Overall turbo posting IN MY OPINION is ANTI TOWN.
    Sigh.
    Nobody was talking about reading someone scum ONLY due to the fact that they were turboposting, not even me.
    Anti-town means winning scum points, thus looking scum.
    Anti-town isn't far away from saying scum.
    You might disagree, but that's how I see the thing.
    Inconsistencies are gathering up.

42. ISO #992

The fact that I have literally proved dishonesty in his posts. *I'll provide quotes.* Also the fact that he literally can't handle being scum read, his tone changes when trying to reply to posts about the scum read I have on him. There was also times where he kept just flat out saying, I'm scum while I was just trying to show him his inconsistencies, during these times he was saying i'm scum his vote was still on AUWT lol. His actions were not aligning with his thoughts.

Spoiler : baker vs ducky quotes. :

This is pretty much all of the bakermir VS ducky stuff. I will also ask you guys to refer to post #815 also, it's a small wall post and should be read individually because of bakers quotes I posted.

this is fake.

i will be doing an ISO on ducky later today.

just leaving #361, this is the earliest direct attack on me. he is indirectly targeting me before that by first pocketing banana then mm. i am fine because i think nobody is buying ducky's case on me anyway.

also there is a post around there where he claims mm vs bakermir. mainly focusing on scum bakermir but flipflops with MM.

this person tunneled me since beginning and playing on my short temper like they know i can't stand scum doing this. it is the same scum meta from last game.

He admits to this scum meta here. Yes, my tone changes when I see this scum meta because i am frustrated. Ducky admits to playing on this here and it reinforces my leads on him. He is not just scum in this game but also not a cool person, he seems to be havin beef with me.

I still keep my cool and I really don't care if they have hard on for me. I am here to have fun but obviously this person knows what pisses me off and wants to play on it. They want to drag me and themselves on to stage and wants to bring everyones attention to it. They will be townreading all, scumreading maybe 1 person and still have holes in their reads. The way they pocket people always leaves an open door behind like "hey if you dont align with me in my case then we wont be cool". I have so many posts I can provide on this scum tone.

I apologize to anyone if my tone appeared hostile or if anyone got offended or hurt. I would never intend to hurt anyones feelings here or ruin the fun for people. I am aware I was multiposting and got a bit hyper on ducky. This I would never do and never done before except last game where I got pushed by same scum meta where i was painted as a target indirectly and them pocketing people around then start attacking me directly and continue pocketing people. I don't know why am I the only one seeing this pattern.

I am not here to let myself be frustrated by this and I don't want to frustrate anyone. Please refer to posts around #361 where you can easily see the agenda coming from ducky.

I will provide ISO on this pattern and all the fencesitting done by Ducky if i am not clear in my case.

43. ISO #993

I feel like there is a lot of evidence available to anyone who wants it that can see how I actually play scum. I am not some unknown entity if you really tried to want to solve me. My low efforting is town.

Obviously there are some things where I can easily give townpoints for you. Firstly, you are willing to clear any misunderstandings. Your tone is town. I think the eod1 rti we had was emotional and I just didn't wanted to join you or ducky's wagon as i scumleaned you both. My response to ducky with quoting zedus was me breadcrumbing something there. Ducky is salty and wants me out of this game no matter what. I believe I have made the right choice between you three. Also naz believes you are cool.

As for scumpoints, your auto tr on ducky wasnt really good. I believe in DM's reads on both you and ducky were pretty accurate day 1. You had couple of misunderstandings with me but still didnt give me a chance while you were ready for it. you continued to throw shade at me and mm. Your connection with ducky is what is keeping you in my scumlean for so long. YOu are ready to reconsider anyone for rereading except ducky and I don't quite see why is that.

You are right about being interacted by a lot of people and honestly I had a very increasing opinion of you during day 2. I didn't really kept my day 1 to this but overall you need to clear some things out. I have already voted Auwt instead of you and called MM out on how bad his vote looked on you.

I will take your claim in good faith here because your role isn't as confirmed as MM here. You could aswell be lying about it but I don't see the reason why we should lose time on this stuff. It is good faith because you are offering yourself here instead of MM for scum to hit at night. yea it could be bluff but we are having a progress

44. ISO #994

this is fake.

just leaving #361, this is the earliest direct attack on me. he is indirectly targeting me before that by first pocketing banana then mm. i am fine because i think nobody is buying ducky's case on me anyway.

also there is a post around there where he claims mm vs bakermir. mainly focusing on scum bakermir but flipflops with MM.

this person tunneled me since beginning and playing on my short temper like they know i can't stand scum doing this. it is the same scum meta from last game.

He admits to this scum meta here. Yes, my tone changes when I see this scum meta because i am frustrated. Ducky admits to playing on this here and it reinforces my leads on him. He is not just scum in this game but also not a cool person, he seems to be havin beef with me.

I still keep my cool and I really don't care if they have hard on for me. I am here to have fun but obviously this person knows what pisses me off and wants to play on it. They want to drag me and themselves on to stage and wants to bring everyones attention to it. They will be townreading all, scumreading maybe 1 person and still have holes in their reads. The way they pocket people always leaves an open door behind like "hey if you dont align with me in my case then we wont be cool". I have so many posts I can provide on this scum tone.

I apologize to anyone if my tone appeared hostile or if anyone got offended or hurt. I would never intend to hurt anyones feelings here or ruin the fun for people. I am aware I was multiposting and got a bit hyper on ducky. This I would never do and never done before except last game where I got pushed by same scum meta where i was painted as a target indirectly and them pocketing people around then start attacking me directly and continue pocketing people. I don't know why am I the only one seeing this pattern.

I am not here to let myself be frustrated by this and I don't want to frustrate anyone. Please refer to posts around #361 where you can easily see the agenda coming from ducky.

I will provide ISO on this pattern and all the fencesitting done by Ducky if i am not clear in my case.
    Why do you have to bring this onto a personal level? I'm scum reading you because you're scummy, if you can't handle this and want to cry about there being some kind of personal beef because you're the one of the scummiest players in the game, maybe Forum Mafia isn't for you bud. Maybe you should try knitting or shuffleboard. You are attempting to turn the game into a "poor me" the big bad ducky is picking on me type of shitfest. Can you focus on playing FORUM MAFIA please, and actually back up your hollow statements instead of complaining that you are being a target of a personal beef, and insulting me as an uncool person.

45. ISO #995

Obviously there are some things where I can easily give townpoints for you. Firstly, you are willing to clear any misunderstandings. Your tone is town. I think the eod1 rti we had was emotional and I just didn't wanted to join you or ducky's wagon as i scumleaned you both. My response to ducky with quoting zedus was me breadcrumbing something there. Ducky is salty and wants me out of this game no matter what. I believe I have made the right choice between you three. Also naz believes you are cool.

As for scumpoints, your auto tr on ducky wasnt really good. I believe in DM's reads on both you and ducky were pretty accurate day 1. You had couple of misunderstandings with me but still didnt give me a chance while you were ready for it. you continued to throw shade at me and mm. Your connection with ducky is what is keeping you in my scumlean for so long. YOu are ready to reconsider anyone for rereading except ducky and I don't quite see why is that.

You are right about being interacted by a lot of people and honestly I had a very increasing opinion of you during day 2. I didn't really kept my day 1 to this but overall you need to clear some things out. I have already voted Auwt instead of you and called MM out on how bad his vote looked on you.

I will take your claim in good faith here because your role isn't as confirmed as MM here. You could aswell be lying about it but I don't see the reason why we should lose time on this stuff. It is good faith because you are offering yourself here instead of MM for scum to hit at night. yea it could be bluff but we are having a progress
    More crying.

46. ISO #996

Re: S-FM Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

In regards to MM I didn't pick up on the part where he assumes you to auto trust him because he town reads you, calling it a lock seems a bit of a stretch. Can you clarify that for me on why you think that?
    FMPOV asking you what you think about certain players doesn't seem out of the ordinary for a player who town reads someone. It actually shows that they want to either further try and solve you or just bounce off theories and or reads to try and find some wolves. I also don't see the "slippery" aspect of things, as for me he seems fairly straight forward.

He shares feelings with you about town possibly being in a bad spot. I also share these same feelings because I believe frinckles and yagami to likley both be town, I made a post explaining it somewhere. Right now I'd say MM is probably the most (content wise) towny player here.
    This is the post baker is telling everyone to "refer" back to. I'm trying to get a better assessment on on bakers alignment here. At the time I had a town read on MM. I ask for clarification because I didn't see how baker could associate that MM expected baker to auto town read him.

Post #361. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post883797

This is the first time in my head anyways that I start to question bakers alignment.

47. ISO #997

this is fake.

Please show us where I "admit" to "scum meta" ... Don't worry I'll wait.

I've been pretty definitive on my reads. I'm really interested to see what you can come up with on who I've been fence sitting on.

You're still claiming I flip flopped on MM? I've already debunked that false accusation, yet you still cling to it. See post # 851.

48. ISO #998

Why do you have to bring this onto a personal level? I'm scum reading you because you're scummy, if you can't handle this and want to cry about there being some kind of personal beef because you're the one of the scummiest players in the game, maybe Forum Mafia isn't for you bud. Maybe you should try knitting or shuffleboard. You are attempting to turn the game into a "poor me" the big bad ducky is picking on me type of shitfest. Can you focus on playing FORUM MAFIA please, and actually back up your hollow statements instead of complaining that you are being a target of a personal beef, and insulting me as an uncool person.
    You appear to be disturbed by me. why is that? how about you stop pointing finger at me for once and think about your actions.

your entire game was tunneling on me and you just admitted picking on me was the easiest for you. tell me in what world this is cool dude?

I don't find you cool at all and you bring it to personal insults in this post. I never insulted you but only described the scum gameplay.

Who is the snowflake here ducky?

49. ISO #999

You appear to be disturbed by me. why is that? how about you stop pointing finger at me for once and think about your actions.

your entire game was tunneling on me and you just admitted picking on me was the easiest for you. tell me in what world this is cool dude?

I don't find you cool at all and you bring it to personal insults in this post. I never insulted you but only described the scum gameplay.

Who is the snowflake here ducky?
    I'm content, not disturbed with you at all, I just read you as scum why can't you handle this without becoming emotionally unstable? I've laid out the case already. Unlike you and your hollow promises of charts, LW'S posts proving me wrong etc etc. I have stopped point the finger at you and pointed it at AUWT, am I not aloud now to respond to your lack of evidence and hollow accusations?

You still cry about me tunneling you, you cried about it after 3 posts about you . You need to learn that I'm not picking on YOU, I'm picking on your play. The more you cry about me picking on YOU, "poor little baker", the more you make yourself scummy. There are no personal insults against baker there. I'm offering more pleasant alternatives then forum mafia if you'd like to try them out. I was pointing out that your scummy play of trying to turn the game into a poor you type of shitfest is indicative of scum behavior.

Are you indirectly calling me a snowflake here after I've almost seen the tears literally welling up in your eyes at times? (Reflected through your play and posts.)

50. ISO #1000

POST COUNT SO FAR!

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc....posted&t=47313

One player has hit their cap this game!

Remember this cap is lifted 4 hours before EoD!

Useful Stuff:

Today's vote count so far:

Auwt (1 [L-5]):
    BananaCucho
    DS. (4 [L-2]):
    Marshmallow Marshall (Mayor), Auwt
    LuckyDucky (2 [L-4]):
    bakermir, Mesk514
    Mesk514 (2 [L-4]):
    Renegade, naz
    bakermir (1 [L-5]):
    LuckyDucky
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-5]):
    DS.

Link to everyone's post count at end of Day 1: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...94/unknown.png

Link to Day 1:https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post883412

Link to Day 2: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...038#post884038

Last edited by AIVION; August 23rd, 2020 at 09:20 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.