Why I’m sexually interested in Pickle Rick and why you probably should be too.
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: barack obama

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • pick

0 0%
  • le

0 0%
  • rick

0 0%
  • peepee

2 100.00%
  1. ISO #1

Why I’m sexually interested in Pickle Rick and why you probably should be too.

Hey guys, I just thought I’d check in with some of my sexual thoughts about Pickle Rick. To begin I would like to clarify that although I do find Pickle Rick to be fucking hilarious, my anal appetite far exceeds any hilarity that I feel. Real fans lust for Pickle Rick, wannabes laugh where we see opportunities to quench our insatiable appetites.

So here’s the list of why I’d like Pickle Rick to fuck me.

1.) He would be able to see up inside my love glove and tell me about any deposits/polyps/hemorrhoids/cum jars I have littered throughout.

2) I would be giving Pickle Rick pink eye most likely continually forever.

3.) The eyelashes would tickle my insides, obviously he knows how to use them properly.

4.) I could leave Pickle Rick inside of me and he would brine in my exotic juices, eventually he would become symbiotic with me through osmosis.

5.) I haven’t even fucking mentioned his tongue. Holy fucking shit guys. His tongue. Imagine getting licked 14 inches deep by a little hamster or similar creature. It would be like he’s tickling the inside of my belly button

6.) Luckily, Pickle Rick has little Pickle Rick teeth. Obviously I would pluck them out, one at a time, and swallow them. I would then get Pickle Rick nestled real deep inside me and wait for the tooth to pass through my digestive system. If properly performed, Pickle Rick would be able to ingest his own tooth before I pass it.

7.) After copious anal play, I can wash off Pickle Rick by slamming him against the back of my throat repeatedly. It goes without saying that he would be ass-end first so I can maintain eye contact.

8.) I can slap around my cock with Pickle Rick, using him as a makeshift club.

9.) Compare cock to Pickle Rick and feel emasculated.

10.) Convince Mom to film me doing Pickle Rick anal blowouts.

11.) Form a perfect circle (not considering the scoliosis) with one end of Pickle Rick in my ass and the other end in my mouth.

12.) Have Pickle Rick continuously scream into the void of my asshole.

13.) Situate Pickle Rick between two cushions then get a running start and launch my bare gaping asshole at him.

14.) Make Pickle Rick watch me masturbate. Bonus points if he makes me cry during.

15.) See if I can stuff Pickle Rick full of cum like a jelly-filled donut.

16.) Experiment to see which body fluids Pickle Rick can float in. Beat off to results.

17.) Make Pickle Rick spit into my urethra.

18.) Rubber band Pickle Rick to my erection, vastly increasing the girth (and length).

19.) Ball dragging.

20.) Best of all, feedback from the man himself, Pickle Rick.

That’s all I have time for today, but I’m sure you guys can come up with a ton more ways to fuck Pickle Rick! Come back tomorrow and checkout my Noob Noob domination fantasy!

less

2. ISO #2