Veliaire: 1-S2-1-1728901
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Veliaire: 1-S2-1-1728901

Greetings,

I am hoping to have my points restored. My main laptop is broken and I have absolutely no access to anything on it until I can fix the charge port. I am currently playing on a Mac. I have about 22k points. I was hoping to get around that much restored with your help.

Thank you,

ID: 1-S2-1-1728901: Veliaire
    Last edited by Apocist; August 13th, 2020 at 08:58 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Point Restore

Hello all. As someone who lost all his points before, I may be able to help. Here is a replay that shows Veliaire's points. If you're looking from my (Javelin) perspective, at 11:20, I open the help box. You can see his points there.

Unfortunately, my PC has a problem and I cannot screenshot, as I know that would be much easier.
    Best
    Javelin
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Javelin; August 10th, 2020 at 09:12 AM.

3. ISO #3

Re: Point Restore

Quote Originally Posted by Javelin View Post
    Hello all. As someone who lost all his points before, I may be able to help. Here is a replay that shows Veliaire's points. If you're looking from my (Javelin) perspective, at 11:20, I open the help box. You can see his points there.

Unfortunately, my PC has a problem and I cannot screenshot, as I know that would be much easier.
    Best
    Javelin
    Thank you so much, Javelin, for going through the effort of finding a replay with my points shown. I really appreciate it. It's been a frustrating past couple of days but you've really done me a solid and I won't forget it.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7