Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 2482
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Why not just put this when you already claimed PR?? You costing me does not confirm I am town so you are not putting my life at risk. Your claim makes sense. What CC the fuck is going on? Blink played so fucking townie. Blink outed he is even willing to be lynched. Blink you are too tir player. You would do this. But on day 2????

Is there a world of tvt? Blink dude you need to explain how you know 100% he is fake.
    I agree with this.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #1453

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post

take your pick. anything further i reveal is against my wincon and towns wincon, thats crystal clear to some but i guess it isn't to blink, mike, martin, rene and whoever doesn't believe the above mechanics.
    Lol wut?

Credit to frinkle for pointing this out though.

I'm tired of bakermire.

4. ISO #1454

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Explain what?

His claim doesn't change the mechanical evidence i have.
    I am leaving my vote where it is. I am trusting you blink if you pocketed me dude I am going to be so pissed.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

I am leaving my vote where it is. I am trusting you blink if you pocketed me dude I am going to be so pissed.
    At risk of being shot, I'd say Blink's still got it. I was wary that one of you were scum.

This has been quite enjoyable.

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

your reads were correct. i am not making things up. i am just chillin havin fun.

i wanted to bamboozle people but i guess it is too late for that now.
    Again. If you're town I think your playstyle could use a tune for TPR play. Otherwise, not bad. There are a few players in here playing like TPRs.

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

If baker flips town in case I die in the night. Freckles is all but confirmed town.

But at this point I hate to admit it but baker needs to be today’s lynch.

Freckles you have to admit this is true. But I am not so positive he is wolf anymore but still want to see his flip. If we are to move on past today. To much what if’s going on baker if you are real sorry but you have to be lynched today. You have Softed sheriff and claimed doc. You have inconsistent actions. We need to see your flip to move on or else tomorrow this will be a possibility again.

If I was wolf I would never kill between blink and baker at night to keep the wifom going on if they are tvt. But blink 100% claims they are SvT everyone town read blink and I can not see why he would out like he did. Unless he is real.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

13. ISO #1463

If baker flips town in case I die in the night. Freckles is all but confirmed town.

Freckles you have to admit this is true. But I am not so positive he is wolf anymore but still want to see his flip. If we are to move on past today. To much what if’s going on baker if you are real sorry but you have to be lynched today. You have Softed sheriff and claimed doc. You have inconsistent actions. We need to see your flip to move on or else tomorrow this will be a possibility again.

If I was wolf I would never kill between blink and baker at night to keep the wifom going on if they are tvt. But blink 100% claims they are SvT everyone town read blink and I can not see why he would out like he did. Unless he is real.
    do you want a screenshot of my rolecard sent by the game host lol

14. ISO #1464

I'll ponder on it. But I'd probably give you the benefit of the doubt if Blink is wolf. Then again, I'm not the vig.

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I am also aware that scum!Blink prefers when his partners actually fucking help him.
    Not true when I play with him as scum.

17. ISO #1467

18. ISO #1468

also this all started because i scumread blink and i outed him. he got really disturbed. he was at the same time scumreading me based on bullshit mixed with lies. i called him out on that and he really turned it into his personal vendetta to prove whatever he is trying to prove.
    Just let the game play itself. If you're town this will be resolved.

19. ISO #1469

also this all started because i scumread blink and i outed him. he got really disturbed. he was at the same time scumreading me based on bullshit mixed with lies. i called him out on that and he really turned it into his personal vendetta to prove whatever he is trying to prove.
    Wait what?

You're the one who started becoming toxic by insinuating that Mike and I called you a slurry of three names which we never did.

You then complain about game throwing which is not really allowed.

You been talking about taking a picture of your role card which is not really allowed either.

Now you're turning a game into something personal.

My evidence still stands didn't visit anybody last night.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

20. ISO #1470

okay, my bad i described it poorly in a bad tone.

I was bothered by him smelling me entire d2 while accusing me to be wolf and when I subtly let him know that there are reasons for it he then kept scumpainting me without even giving anything back. when mike voted me he just jumped in so yeah here we are.

21. ISO #1471

do you want a screenshot of my rolecard sent by the game host lol
    That is ageist the rules of the game but I would suspect you know that. And even saying that if I was mod I would mod kill you for even saying that. Unless you where wolf.

So I will call your bluff and say yes I would love to see that. Because takeong OGI ruins the game. Scum read me for that bug that comes from My personal view not in game view. I play this game to try and use my skills to figure out people not use OGI.

So I will say this if you are town. I will never play an FM with you again. If you are mafia that is a bull shit play. Any alignment that is just wrong.

22. ISO #1472

fair point, but then making it so obvious would be against the main mechanic of the game, wouldn't it?
    You've been far too obvious, is the issue. I'm pretty good at scum. I can sniff them out pretty easily.

Not true when I play with him as scum.
    He was getting grilled in Silent Night which I hosted and fighting like a god damn champ. Naz was doing a decent job but my friend Solid.. not so much. He told me in discord that he could use some backup lol

23. ISO #1473

Wait what?

You're the one who started becoming toxic by insinuating that Mike and I called you a slurry of three names which we never did.

You then complain about game throwing which is not really allowed.

You been talking about taking a picture of your role card which is not really allowed either.

Now you're turning a game into something personal.

ok this guy is admitting he is scum just to remind everyone.

24. ISO #1474

That is ageist the rules of the game but I would suspect you know that. And even saying that if I was mod I would mod kill you for even saying that. Unless you where wolf.

So I will call your bluff and say yes I would love to see that. Because takeong OGI ruins the game. Scum read me for that bug that comes from My personal view not in game view. I play this game to try and use my skills to figure out people not use OGI.

So I will say this if you are town. I will never play an FM with you again. If you are mafia that is a bull shit play. Any alignment that is just wrong.
    Just say no.

25. ISO #1475

sorry about that. ignore my screenshot comment everyone.

26. ISO #1476

You've been far too obvious, is the issue. I'm pretty good at scum. I can sniff them out pretty easily.

He was getting grilled in Silent Night which I hosted and fighting like a god damn champ. Naz was doing a decent job but my friend Solid.. not so much. He told me in discord that he could use some backup lol

yeah i suppose so. see how this guy got us to here. i still have a lot to learn it seems.

oh well.

do you need my vote on any of the scum or should I just leave?

27. ISO #1477

28. ISO #1478

yeah i suppose so. see how this guy got us to here. i still have a lot to learn it seems.

oh well.

I have to say everything with an asterisk until we see some results. But scum!Blink is very good.

And if that's the case my synopsis especially between Mike x Blink was the following:

Blink joins in, Mike begins to get reads on him and vice versa.

Proclaims Blink cannot be scum, seems like a pocket attempt.

But then Blink doubles back an asserts that Mike could still be scum. This is done to let the other player feel more comfortable, because then you think they're paranoid like a townie would be.

Mike takes a step further, says I can't believe you still might think I'm scum! (this one was where I was trying to figure out who was possibly scum.)

And then we kind of got .. here..

29. ISO #1479

30. ISO #1480

oh well.

You should be voting me, but you're actions aren't aligning with your scum agenda.

That's a Telltale sign of wolf, because from a Town's perspective when you get counterclaimed like what happened you know that they can't be telling the truth so you vote them. Not doing so is actually a wolf slip-up.

31. ISO #1481

So are you hard claiming tracker and tracked him to no one last night?

Or are you saying you didn't visit anyone and your evidence is something else that you still haven't clarified or specified?

For the time being, since blinkskater declared (or desired) thunder-dome:

-vote blinkskater
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #1482

Me and blink always buss each other is why I said that.

33. ISO #1483

34. ISO #1484

35. ISO #1485

36. ISO #1486

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    So are you hard claiming tracker and tracked him to no one last night?

Or are you saying you didn't visit anyone and your evidence is something else that you still haven't clarified or specified?

For the time being, since blinkskater declared (or desired) thunder-dome:

-vote blinkskater
    Thanks for taking a stance.

37. ISO #1487

38. ISO #1488

39. ISO #1489

40. ISO #1490

Both sides are being assertive. Blink has not faltered. Most of town switching over to lynch blink. I will say this if blink is real and baker is fake we are letting the role cop live. And blin will be dead and I will most likely be tonight’s kill. And with both me and blink flipping town they will create some WIFOM that it was a TVTVTVT battle and wolfs will win.

Please promise me Town if Blink is killed and flips town and I am killed in the night and you see my flip do not let them live.

I know I am town. I believe blink is town. But if you all decide to lynch blink please follow thru and kill these 2 tomorrow. Please do not throw this game.

41. ISO #1491

And i'm confident that even if I'm linked here you will see my role in My Last Wish, so that this T v S. Will get solved.

Because either way if I'm lynched here town will kill Baker on my flip and LW. The other way Baker being lynched and flipping scum. I die during the night because im confirmed.
    This is always a I die scenario whether I'm lynched or killed during the night doesn't f****** matter to me because I'm pretty sure the scum team out of themselves by defending Baker. Pringles and DM.

42. ISO #1492

@MartinGG99 FTR i claim that baker did NOT visit Mike last night.
    Spirit Tracker (Detective)
    Track one person each night, seeing who they visit. If the Omega Wolf is alive the Alpha
    wolf appears to be an innactive citizen.

If there is a detective then there can not be a second medic.

Blink was telling the truth. Sorry for doubting you blink.

Baker is 100% outed wolf.

baker is 100% outed wolf. Town vote baker now town vote baker now.

43. ISO #1493

I'm fine with being lynched today. Because either way I am dead during the night. The virus now knows I can track and wants to kill me, and wolves know I can track and will want to kill me.

So if I died to Lynch today it will actually be more detrimental to to town.

Wolves will possibly be scared to hit me because of my ability to track the virus. They will be concerned that virus will hit me.

So viruses best bet tonight would be to hit me and infect me and a wolf.

Wolves now know this so instead of risking one of their own they will let virus take me but I will get another check in and die at some point during the day

44. ISO #1494

@Dark Magician
    @Renegade
    @Varcron
    @Frinckles
    @Zedus
    @Mesk514
    @Gylander

Since one or two of you is likely implicated here or will be eventually; I've decided to ping you so that you can be caught up with developments. I think I run like 50 posts per page so in fairness I'd start five pages back from here for an accurate read.

Anyway, the topic is largely Bakermir Vs. Blinkskater. You can find Bakermir's most direct claim @ #1438

Make what you will of it. I just decided to bring some attention to it considering we have 14 hours left. Do not let me sway you one way or another.

45. ISO #1495

And i'm confident that even if I'm linked here you will see my role in My Last Wish, so that this T v S. Will get solved.

Because either way if I'm lynched here town will kill Baker on my flip and LW. The other way Baker being lynched and flipping scum. I die during the night because im confirmed.
    This is always a I die scenario whether I'm lynched or killed during the night doesn't f****** matter to me because I'm pretty sure the scum team out of themselves by defending Baker. Pringles and DM.
    Vote baker outed wolf!!!! Blink MVP

46. ISO #1496

47. ISO #1497

I'm fine with being lynched today. Because either way I am dead during the night. The virus now knows I can track and wants to kill me, and wolves know I can track and will want to kill me.

So if I died to Lynch today it will actually be more detrimental to to town.

Wolves will possibly be scared to hit me because of my ability to track the virus. They will be concerned that virus will hit me.

So viruses best bet tonight would be to hit me and infect me and a wolf.

Wolves now know this so instead of risking one of their own they will let virus take me but I will get another check in and die at some point during the day
    Blink in a way you are so protected. Iris will be to scared to bust you. As you may see them cost you wolfs will be to scared to cost you as the wolfs would risk getting infected. I am loving the bomb you dropped.

Sorry I got a little paranoid about you. I should have stuck to my reads on you.

48. ISO #1498

bleh im lost, but I mean... If it's Blink vs. Bakermir, I choose blinky.

-vote Bakermir
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

49. ISO #1499

And just so the virus knows where I'm going tonight I am visiting DM to track him. So here we go. I am giving virus the information of exactly where I'm going. If DM is home when I track him I will get the info and he and I will most likely be poisoned by the virus.
    If DM is not home you will most likely know that he visited somebody when I die 2 virus and he doesn't.
    There's so many things that I can prove to everybody tomorrow if Baker is the Lynch today and not me but I don't care either way you do it.

Because if the virus really just wants me dead he will use his SK ability on me and that will be that but he would also have a chance to get a wolf if he doesn't so I leave it in his hands and I'll leave the voting to the f****** towns hands.

50. ISO #1500

FTR to see the possible scums

bakermir (3 [L-4]):
    blinkskater, Mesk514, Mike
    blinkskater (3 [L-4]):
    Frinckles, bakermir, MartinGG99
    Zedus (2 [L-5]):
    Gyrlander, Dark Magician

Blink you have blown this game up. Ty for backing me up with my reads on baker. I am so glad I am not scum this game lol.