S-FM 305: Spirits II (Ladder Game) - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 2482
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Then perhaps you can explain it to me because it sounds like bullshit.
    So you belive Aivion told ME that he Told Blink that? just given me who the Neutral was??? is that where you are going with this.? And I post that and dont push on blink???? That makes more sence to you?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

Spoiler : img :

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    OOOOOH. I remember.
    @Distorted Lore posts made everything stupidly epic. Specially the end game post with the "Cats are coming" thing. Lol

Also found this:

Hot take:

Corgis are indicative of being town and not wolf because they're too cute.

I'm joking, obviously
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Are you drunk?
    No, What happened I pushed on Baker and while I was pushing on baker This whole fuckery about me talking about my thought process gets blown out of context.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #1007

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Spoiler : img :

Hot take:

Corgis are indicative of being town and not wolf because they're too cute.

I'm joking, obviously
    Counterclaim: he posted a pic, posting a pic is against game rules, who is playing against the rules? Criminals! So Gyr is mafia.

Sure I am joking too

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So you belive Aivion told ME that he Told Blink that? just given me who the Neutral was??? is that where you are going with this.? And I post that and dont push on blink???? That makes more sence to you?
    You literally just told me you were keeping an eye on Gylander and Blink because they might be the virus because Aivion told you that a neutral slot needed to be replaced.

And they were both the replacements.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

You literally just told me you were keeping an eye on Gylander and Blink because they might be the virus because Aivion told you that a neutral slot needed to be replaced.

And they were both the replacements.
    NO NO Aivion did not tell me anyone was being replaced. That is not what I am saying.

13. ISO #1013

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    My updated list:
    Town:
    Zedus
    Mike

Weak town:

Mesk514
    Renegade
    blinkskater
    - missed d1, but looks like townie for me according to his posts.

Neuts:
    Gyrlander - I can't understand what's he doing and why he voted me. Maybe he is townie, fooled by DM bullshit, maybe just evil. No game presence d1 donen't make it easier to understand.

Weak scum:
    MartinGG99
    bakermir
    Varcron
    Frinckles
    -this one is probably virus, I think

Strong scum:
    Dark Magician - I can't even undestand why someone still listening for this full of shit person. Does he did at least something to think he is town? Can someone point on that "something"?
    Why am I sitting where I am, and why is Frinckles sitting where he is currently? I believe we discussed earlier in the day about Mike being Virus.

14. ISO #1014

Blinkstalker hinted at 3 citizen claims. Mesk, Bakermir and Mike.

He mentioned he is willing to wait for tomorrow's massclaim.

Both Mike and Blinkstalker had an interesting conversation.

Also Mesk is part of this circle.

For a long time i wanted to believe it is just their relationship outside the game and not take serious. Now I am being voted by two of them.

This is why this game is going downhill in quality. They have kept calling me dumb, crazy, nerd and many other insults.

I am close to leaving this game tbh like how am I supposed to read the following;

Wow I am beyond logic, When I have been playing with nothing but. You are the person who has Pushed and LIED on sevreal players. You LIE yes you LIE you told about me day 1. I chose to ignore as possible Dumb Town. But you keep pushing with nonsense on people I am hard town reading. Is why I am reading you scummy.

You flip will provide alot of information in this game.

Everytime you are given any pressure you pull this POOR ME ACT. Day 1 you did it and again you are doing it. heck there is only 2 votes on you BLINK even called out good place to put pressure but you are freaking out. SCUM points big time. Blink asked you sevral times to provide info with your BS claims. the same crap you did to me.

I am never removeing my vote from you. I am so Positive that I will tell town this and scum gets an easy mislynch on me. If Baker does flip town lynch me tomorrow. heck I will go one further If Baker does not flip Virus Lynch me tomorrow.

whats up with "if he is town, lynch me tomorrow"

how about you fuckin start contributing to town instead of telling everyone what to do?

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

one of the reasons I would suspect blink as Virus is bad for the fact of him replacing in and not have played in a long time and Aivion said dude I Have a neutral role I need replaced. plus the spot he replaced was lurker. This is bad logic but none the less it is lingering in my mind.
    I tend to disregard anything a host says unless it has mechanical significance (i.e. relating to the setup and not slots), they're not supposed to be AI of anyone. Furthermore, in a very much hypothetical world, you could be lying about this information.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #1017

one of the reasons I would suspect blink as Virus is bad for the fact of him replacing in and not have played in a long time and Aivion said dude I Have a neutral role I need replaced. plus the spot he replaced was lurker. This is bad logic but none the less it is lingering in my mind.
    I'll use my now infamous word: Huh?

Can someone please, PLEASE explain what this means. Has the host made a slip and now Mike is capitalizing on it, or am I just illiterate?

18. ISO #1018

I said it was my Thought process. I was trying to figure out worlds. Facts Aivion host Blick replaced an inactive slot Gyr replaced an inactive slot SO I was Imagining worlds. I even start out this is BAD and ended it with this is just my thought process. to explain this is not facts and worlds I was trying to put together. WOW how this is blown up out of context is insane.

The fact this is derailing off the Baker is Making me Believe That Baker is not Virus but Wolf and people are trying to defend him. I now think I was wrong on reading him Virus and he is in fact Wolf. I was leaning more as Virus because of him predicting MM kill and MM was killed by Virus.

I believe For town to have a chance of winning Baker has to die today.

The fact you have tried to make me look scummy taking what I said so left field and even when I explained it you still refuse to believe it means you are hard defending Baker this is of course from my POV.. to clarify since everything I seem to say is taken out of context.

19. ISO #1019

I'd actually prefer she didn't on the merits of whether Mike is lying. Most possible host interference doesn't help us.
    Same here. It only adds to the wrongness of the situation if Mike is right and truthful about the information.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #1020

I said it was my Thought process. I was trying to figure out worlds. Facts Aivion host Blick replaced an inactive slot Gyr replaced an inactive slot SO I was Imagining worlds. I even start out this is BAD and ended it with this is just my thought process. to explain this is not facts and worlds I was trying to put together. WOW how this is blown up out of context is insane.

The fact this is derailing off the Baker is Making me Believe That Baker is not Virus but Wolf and people are trying to defend him. I now think I was wrong on reading him Virus and he is in fact Wolf. I was leaning more as Virus because of him predicting MM kill and MM was killed by Virus.

The fact you have tried to make me look scummy taking what I said so left field and even when I explained it you still refuse to believe it means you are hard defending Baker this is of course from my POV.. to clarify since everything I seem to say is taken out of context.
    Your logic in this post makes my brain explode

Please explain your thought process so we can somewhat understand you.

21. ISO #1021

flimsy claim. all loose ends.

the fact that you can easily lynch someone off based on loose strings is good enough indicator you are harmful for town

-vote Mike

22. ISO #1022

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    He was speculating. It is said in an "Oh, what if they said this". I mean that is now how I interpret it. It seems like he is claiming it though via text.
    So, in Mike's mind he deduced that:

1. Of the two replaced slots (Victor and Thaiax) - one is likely the virus. Even though he's pushing Baker as the virus.

2. At some point, in a magical world Aivion probably talked to Gyrlander or Blink and said "dude I have a neutral slot that needs replacing" despite the fact that Blink was already set to replace in. Why would Aivion say that specifically? Just say "You're in" and hand them the rolecard seems more appropriate no?

blink and gyr I would suspect. I will explain before some one takes this out of context and say see he has slipped yes DM I am talking about you.

The guy is even worried about the optics of what he says before he says it.

Anyway, @blinkskater @Gyrlander your takes?

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

Honestly, I didn't wanted to vote Mike today. I wanted to see MM's flip first but I see Mike is just giving too much away.

If anyone considering on joining the bakermir wagon, please let me know upfront so I can post my role lw alignment. I am really disappointed at what happened today with mesk/bs/mike and I won't go without a fight.

26. ISO #1026

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Blinkstalker hinted at 3 citizen claims. Mesk, Bakermir and Mike.

He mentioned he is willing to wait for tomorrow's massclaim.

Both Mike and Blinkstalker had an interesting conversation.

Also Mesk is part of this circle.

For a long time i wanted to believe it is just their relationship outside the game and not take serious. Now I am being voted by two of them.

This is why this game is going downhill in quality. They have kept calling me dumb, crazy, nerd and many other insults.

I am close to leaving this game tbh like how am I supposed to read the following;

whats up with "if he is town, lynch me tomorrow"

how about you fuckin start contributing to town instead of telling everyone what to do?
    Dude you better be Wolf or Virus. First of Stop giving BS about "I am close to leaving this game tbh like how am I supposed to read the following;" Just fucking do it.
    You started insulting me over and over. you are dam right I am not a little pussy and just need to sit there and take it.

If you are Town you play is good awfull. playing the poor me he is picking on me card. When you fucking started the shit.

If town does not lynch you today then I am done helping town find Scum. In my eyes you are just outed wolf crying POOR ME DONT LYNCH ME. the one I town read reads me as scum so he is scum. He insulted me wahhhhh . Dude do not dish it out if you can not take it.

So for me to be scum from your POV I have to be Wolf with Blink and Zedus as my 2 partners. becuse That is who I am hard defending.

BTW I never hard defend I Buss My partners. Ask Blink or anyone who plays with me.

Lynch Baker today if town wants a chance to win The fact Freckles is hard defending him is So suspect.

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

I've got a bad feeling scum is taking advantage of a goofy post and now the train is starting.
    I don't really care until the two other people implicated in his post weigh in. It's not as if this will be swept under the rug.

29. ISO #1029

flimsy claim. all loose ends.

the fact that you can easily lynch someone off based on loose strings is good enough indicator you are harmful for town

-vote Mike
    I have given facts not lose stings omfg PLEASE Lynch me. LOL this just to funny. I have given facts whole game you have not back crap up yet you are accusing me of exactly what you have been doing. This is just to funny.

30. ISO #1030

Honestly, I didn't wanted to vote Mike today. I wanted to see MM's flip first but I see Mike is just giving too much away.
    Uh huh. You dropped that vote extremely fast. Especially once Frinkles did. And Frinkle doesn't consider you scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    My vote is for an explanation
    No explanation= ded
    Uh huh. You seemingly drop in and quickly jump on a vote.

I AM SKEPTICAL OF BOTH OF THESE. AND FRINKLE.

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

Mike has some serious explaining to do

Until I get an explanation for the shit show
    -vote Mike
    keep reading. It will explaine its self People Derailed my push on Baker by trying to make me look scummy. When they took out of context AGAIN what I wrote.

33. ISO #1033

Uh huh. You dropped that vote extremely fast. Especially once Frinkles did. And Frinkle doesn't consider you scum.

Tell me honestly that you think Mike has a valid train going on right now.

34. ISO #1034

Dude you better be Wolf or Virus. First of Stop giving BS about "I am close to leaving this game tbh like how am I supposed to read the following;" Just fucking do it.
    You started insulting me over and over. you are dam right I am not a little pussy and just need to sit there and take it.

If you are Town you play is good awfull. playing the poor me he is picking on me card. When you fucking started the shit.

If town does not lynch you today then I am done helping town find Scum. In my eyes you are just outed wolf crying POOR ME DONT LYNCH ME. the one I town read reads me as scum so he is scum. He insulted me wahhhhh . Dude do not dish it out if you can not take it.

So for me to be scum from your POV I have to be Wolf with Blink and Zedus as my 2 partners. becuse That is who I am hard defending.

BTW I never hard defend I Buss My partners. Ask Blink or anyone who plays with me.

Lynch Baker today if town wants a chance to win The fact Freckles is hard defending him is So suspect.
    i am already voting you amigo

i didnt ask you to explain yourself either. i am already done playing this game with circlejerks. you can find my game awful, thats on you. I had town doc TR me and thats all I need. i will laugh at you forever after this game.

i just hope you turn scum so i don't have the headache of dealing with your toxic behaviour in another game. you killing my vibe since the first posts.

also Frinckles could be scum could be town. but see you have no idea what is going on because you are not even putting in any effort. you are tunneled on me for bullshit and you are going to pay the price one way or another BECAUSE I AM TOWN GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD LOL

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

keep reading. It will explaine its self People Derailed my push on Baker by trying to make me look scummy. When they took out of context AGAIN what I wrote.
    Yes. My gut reaction is that this is a total diversion of Bakemire.

This was pointed out and BAM 3 votes all the sudden. Emeril Lagasse would be proud. BAM BAM.

37. ISO #1037

out of character,
    i dropped that vote fast because I am tired of his game man honestly. he is either scum or a troll.

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

This was pointed out and BAM 3 votes all the sudden. Emeril Lagasse would be proud. BAM BAM.
    You're my alternative to him by the way. I think I'd need less convincing for your lynch, I'm just totally perplexed.

41. ISO #1041

Do you know what he's trying to say? To me it looks like a disjointed push on one person while implicating two others as virus too.
    I was saying I am not dismissing a world they can be virus. I never said they are virus. I said they can be. I even stated my read was bad and it was just a thought that was going thru my head.

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

Spoiler : COLORS renegades safety notice :

You are wrong in reading me here. I did hinted at you earlier about the playstyle we have witnessed from scum in our first game Martin. Massclaim will be helpful for town but I will doubt the person who is initiating it. Did I fuckin initiate this? no. If you mean I am following this plan then yes you can read it scum. It is a scum thing to do from my pov while I am trying to appeal on wolf's good side so I can live another night.Maybe I am messin with them and try to get omega killed to virus. None of you will ever know what I am . But here is the thing; It almost felt like he is already putting us on some sort of a game plan here. This is what i found insincere and started questioning him. He also kept making remarks on how he is having trouble believing my citizen claim. well maybe i am not citizen? how about he keeps that thought to himself if he is willing to help town. either way it is too late now. I have been exposed by blink entire d2 and I am doing my best to figure out if he is a goofy town or interesting scum.To me, he is leaning on scum. He is keep repeating the fact that I wanted to lynch his slot because of AFK, this is also a lie. I scumlean/null read Thaiax based on their few posts on D1. The person I offered was Victor, it has nothing to do with blink.
    Sometimes you gotta be careful at what you say. I know you're frustrated right now but, if you have so many traps for scum then its only inevitable that townies and scum will attack you for inconsistencies that aren't inconsistent because they're traps.

But the way you acted before was that you had game plans and such, for example that "lynch proof" state and predicting what scum will do. If everything you do is secretly a trap then I'm not sure if people can actually trust you because it'll look like you're just ready to lash out against anyone for anything just because you think its plausible scum would do X.

At which point, they may as well just want to yeet you out of frustration anyways because everything had been made WIFOM:
    Because I got you all fuckers in my WIFOM soup.
    I really wonder how you would react if I ever made that statement about me not being teamed with anyone. If anything, if you're scum then this is confirmation that you're playing super distanced from everyone.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #1045

I was saying I am not dismissing a world they can be virus. I never said they are virus. I said they can be. I even stated my read was bad and it was just a thought that was going thru my head.
    I think what kind of breaks that logic is the host name drop and the context that they'd both have to be Virus over Mafia or even Town in your mind. It seems so bizarre and specific.

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

And I presume Bakermir would follow your vote extremely quickly.
    I think both lynches would be justified so I see no problem with that. Ignoring the fact that I townread him anyway. I've already made my peace with that.

48. ISO #1048

diversion? how about we vote you out then because I believe your lynch would provide more information to town than mike

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050