User Tag List

Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 2482
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    WTF are Bakers and Blunks claims?????
    @Mesk514 @Renegade

Bakersmir claims that he knows the identity of another doctor.

This is only possible if he is the Mafia's consig or if he was visited (and therefore roleblocked) by a Doctor, and that he is Sheriff.

As a reminder, there are no unique roles.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    He can't out the doctor. Because he's a wolf. I'm directly CCing his claim of there being another doc.

If he's actually Town best thing for him to do right now is come clean with his info and not try to mislead actual town that are trying to solve the game
    Wait you are for real CC him there being a second doctor? Not just because he knows 100% wow. Now I don’t feel so bad. I was feeling bad thinking I misread him because of him being scummy on purpose.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #1356

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    The contrast was that I was scum in our Thunderdome so I was making it clear that you're capable of both.

I'm trying to prove that I have no idea how your claim refutes his. And if you're so stressed out about day two claims: Why you can't answer the question of what role you are.

This is a simple problem to fix. And it's a problem because there are only two roles in the game that could attain the information that Bakermir claims to have.

You're simply saying "No! That's wrong! Me or him!" This is with zero context of your own.

And I don't get it. If speaking to me is tiresome, please explain it to someone else. Otherwise, I'm here to entertain.
    Okay I'll simplify it for you I am directly counter claiming that his claim of there being 100% a doctor that's not me it's false I don't know how much clearer I need to make it for you so please we are both directly counter claiming each other we both are not town it's your job to decide which one is scum and which one is Town.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

7. ISO #1357

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

You get it its bake or blink today.
    I vote
    -vote bakermir
    over blink blink has been 100% more townie.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #1360

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Wait you are for real CC him there being a second doctor? Not just because he knows 100% wow. Now I don’t feel so bad. I was feeling bad thinking I misread him because of him being scummy on purpose.
    Now you didn't misread him I'm directly cc'ing him if you believe me town hope Baker if you believe me scum vote me it's that simple its a direct CC

11. ISO #1361

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Ok but repeated TvT Thunderdome like plays happens allot and 90% of the time results in a scum win.
    Yes but TvT thunder-domes happen when both parties believe each-other to not be T.

If they're both town here then this is a bad prospect for town. I wouldn't be surprised is the Virus is just being on the sidelines eating popcorn, assuming both of them are not the Virus.

If bakermir is virus it'll be unsurprising. If blink is then I'll be dammned.

If bakermir is wolf it'll also be unsurprising. If blink is then it'll be fairly surprising to me, though it wouldn't completely surprise me.

If bakermir is town, then I have no words for him. If blink is town then it'll be unsurprising.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #1362

Again Vigilante is to shoot Zedus or Martin tonight. Do NOT shoot the other Doctor Claim.
    That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Whoever flips here the other is the opposite alignment due to a direct counterclaim.

13. ISO #1363

Okay I'll simplify it for you I am directly counter claiming that his claim of there being 100% a doctor that's not me it's false I don't know how much clearer I need to make it for you so please we are both directly counter claiming each other we both are not town it's your job to decide which one is scum and which one is Town.
    You are directly counterclaiming because:

1. You are a doctor, and you believe the probability to be low and or / you didn't heal him last night

or

2. You are a sheriff and were visited by a doctor?

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Yes but TvT thunder-domes happen when both parties believe each-other to not be T.

If they're both town here then this is a bad prospect for town. I wouldn't be surprised is the Virus is just being on the sidelines eating popcorn, assuming both of them are not the Virus.

If bakermir is virus it'll be unsurprising. If blink is then I'll be dammned.

If bakermir is wolf it'll also be unsurprising. If blink is then it'll be fairly surprising to me, though it wouldn't completely surprise me.

If bakermir is town, then I have no words for him. If blink is town then it'll be unsurprising.
    Martin this applies when there is no mechanical evidence of the latter.

Martin claims to have mechanical evidence that there's another doctor that's not me.

I'm directly, claiming this statement. One of us is Town one of us is scum I can keep repeating myself I don't mind I will repeat it as much as I have to until one of us are lynched.

It's very evident who's backing Baker at this point DM in Fricnkles. It's also very evident who's backing myself which is Mike kind of information for you on one of our lynchs.

17. ISO #1367

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    To be fair, if bakermir flips town it may be a good shot for the info value.

From a third person perspective (or is it second?).
    Not when Varcron/Renegade/Gyrlander exist.

Possibly Zedus but I just think he's insane.

18. ISO #1368

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

Martin this applies when there is no mechanical evidence of the latter.

Martin claims to have mechanical evidence that there's another doctor that's not me.

I'm directly, claiming this statement. One of us is Town one of us is scum I can keep repeating myself I don't mind I will repeat it as much as I have to until one of us are lynched.

It's very evident who's backing Baker at this point DM in Fricnkles. It's also very evident who's backing myself which is Mike kind of information for you on one of our lynchs.
    Yeah okay.

I hard defend my mafia partner right-off-the-bat and then suggest that he's a consig until Martin clears it up.

Cut that out.

21. ISO #1371

You are directly counterclaiming because:

1. You are a doctor, and you believe the probability to be low and or / you didn't heal him last night

or

2. You are a sheriff and were visited by a doctor?
    there are other alternatives

22. ISO #1372

Now you didn't misread him I'm directly cc'ing him if you believe me town hope Baker if you believe me scum vote me it's that simple its a direct CC
    From my experience the chances of breaking a TvT Thunderdome is next to impossible and always results in a ML and potential a game loss.
    So I’m just going to request that whoever the Vigilante is here to play it smart and Shoot within Zedus and Martin.
    I want Blink to protect someone who isn’t Zedus or Martin and someone who has a good chance at being Vigilante.

23. ISO #1373

24. ISO #1374

From my experience the chances of breaking a TvT Thunderdome is next to impossible and always results in a ML and potential a game loss.
    So I’m just going to request that whoever the Vigilante is here to play it smart and Shoot within Zedus and Martin.
    I want Blink to protect someone who isn’t Zedus or Martin and someone who has a good chance at being Vigilante.
    I never claimed to be doctor and have mechanical evidence that Baker has a claim that is 100% false from a mechanical perspective

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

Then why are you so scared of mine or Baker's flips
    Because if it results in a mislynch it won't fucking matter. And frankly I'm not voting Baker until you give us all a clean concise explanation.

Don't say you have.

27. ISO #1377

Because if it results in a mislynch it won't fucking matter. And frankly I'm not voting Baker until you give us all a clean concise explanation.

Don't say you have.
    Bulshit you should be on Baker's ass just as much as your online I'm not explaining anything to you I'm just going to disappear just like Baker didn't you have to deal with it me and him

28. ISO #1378

Bulshit you should be on Baker's ass just as much as your online I'm not explaining anything to you I'm just going to disappear just like Baker didn't you have to deal with it me and him
    Baker isn't even here Blink.

I literally fucking @@@@@@@@@@@@@@ him.

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

31. ISO #1381

Don't say you have.
    You blindly trusted bakers “SOft claim TPR” now that blink is CC him you now asking for Blink to give info??? I find this perspective odd.

32. ISO #1382

You blindly trusted bakers “SOft claim TPR” now that blink is CC him you now asking for Blink to give info??? I find this perspective odd.
    Okay Mike. Level with me. In what way did Blink just cc Bakermir?

33. ISO #1383

and the rest of you guys are just staring blankly or what?
    I have to agree with this statement.

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

Okay Mike. Level with me. In what way did Blink just cc Bakermir?
    I have a heavy town read on him. Baker even said I acted scummy on purpose because I was a TPR. How can we slow that type of game play. That is just an excuse a scum would say. You are an experienced player you know this.

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

I have a heavy town read on him. Baker even said I acted scummy on purpose because I was a TPR. How can we slow that type of game play. That is just an excuse a scum would say. You are an experienced player you know this.
    If im talking to town Mike I understand your perspective.

And you should understand my perspective of townreading Baker or atleast give me the benefit of the doubt in that context.

Scum say things town would say and town says things that scum would say. This isn't new.

But put those aside and examine these two for their claims.

How
    Was
    That
    A
    CC

39. ISO #1389

Martin claims to have mechanical evidence that there's another doctor that's not me..
    Uh, what? I didn't say a 2nd doctor HAD to exist. I said it was possible and not unique.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

I can say one thing Blink has no reason to out no pressure on him. So explain this to me why is he marking this play as scum day 2? How does this help his scum play to just put as wolf to get 1 town lynched day 2. Blink is a much better player then to out like this. He had 0 motivation to out as a wolf just to kill him. Wolfs have a strong arm. If blink was a wolf he would not put like this he would just kill the sheriff claim at night. If baker was real.

I agree 100% with blink in no world is both blink and baker tvt 100% it is SvT. So votes need to be on blink or baker. And blink had no motivation to out if he wax wolf but a lot of motivation to out as town.

Town please think use your heads.

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

If im talking to town Mike I understand your perspective.

And you should understand my perspective of townreading Baker or atleast give me the benefit of the doubt in that context.

Scum say things town would say and town says things that scum would say. This isn't new.

But put those aside and examine these two for their claims.

How
    Was
    That
    A
    CC
    If baker flips scum as I suspect he will. You have to admit leaving you alive is awful for town to do. Because if you are town big if. If we get in lilo you would be easy mislynch.

But with how much WIFOM you have created is not townie. The fact you know baker is going to go over and know he will flip scum and you are trying to get town read is a bit disconcerting.

It is not that I don’t want to think of a world you can be town. I am just not wanting to take the chance you are not a wolf if baker flips wolf. Only thing you have proven to me is you are not virus.

45. ISO #1395

Help this lost town who cannot comprehend how that was a cc.
    To clarify my stance on the issue, i don't think it was a "hard" CC, just a...ahem... "soft" CC.

Not specifically claiming a role, but claiming that one's role or information directly contradicts another's claim.

Assuming I understand all of this correctly so far,

bakermir's claim was that there was definitely a second doctor out there.

Blinkskater's counter claim was that he knew that information was false (there cannot be a second doctor).

Both of these players cannot be right simultaneously. It wasn't like a CC where it goes "I am the veteran" and "No I am the veteran" --- it was soft in that they each believe they have evidence on a separate truth of the current role list that cannot co-exist with the other's finding or "truth".

Since its a "soft" CC this sometimes doesn't directly demand a thunder-dome, since people can be mistaken on setup/role list facts. However, blink is an experienced or veteran player and I trust that he knows what he is claiming to be true -- a truth that cannot exist with bakermir's claims about the setup/role list. Even if it didn't demand a thunder0dome I still am fairly sure of my vote right now.

This might not make sense, I am terrible at wording some things at times.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

46. ISO #1396

You have no self role related mechanical information at all? Do you?
    Why should I share that information with you right now? As far as I know it has no relevance to the current thread/game-state.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400