Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 2482
  1. ISO #1751

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Ok so Blink is Confirmed scum.
    Tracker can only go in the RT slot.
    No role can manipulate Tracker.
    The only way Blink is Town is if he fake claimed Tracker and if he did fake claim Tracker it is his own fault he lost this game. Martin and Zedus our scum. Now rather Blink is their buddy that felt like they needed to make this play to save them or Blink is Town that did the big dumb and costed us the game, I don’t know.
    Everyone’s vote should be on Blink if that isn’t obvious.

Mike is the Virus by my PoE.
    Anytime someone says Mike consider it saying Virus.
    Anytime someone says Virus they are saying Mike.
    As Mike is Virus there is no difference.

Im at work. I’ll catch up when I come home.
    Someone didn't read who died on N2......
    Because both of those beliefs, for them to co-exist, need 3 scum alive for that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #1752

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I guess i feel like nobody will take anything i say that isnt factual evidence seriously. And i dont blame them.

So i probally wont speculate.

Mike and Mesk are 100% town for me.

Martin about 80% town.

Anyone else has scum equity fmpov.

But i don't now if i town read you. You had so much VIGI equity fmpov yesterday. One little "hey im citizen" at the EOD imo wouldnt deter scum from killing you last night. The fact that you are still alive for me is SUS in its own.
    Word.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #1753

Just thought of an important question.

@AIVION If a Beta wolf dies the same night that the Alpha wolf is infected (either by SK or MM ability), does the Alpha wolf just get role-blocked next night or do they drop dead?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #1754

5. ISO #1755

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Anyway, I think I've said all I need to say for now. I don't want to clog up the thread any further so I'll sit around and wait for the virus to do it's thing.
    Wait if it makes you feel better i'm 99% sure you are never Virus here
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758

9. ISO #1759

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

If you didn't expect 'this was all a misunderstanding' to be todays theme you aren't paying attention.
    I was completely expecting this, don't worry about that. I'm just concerned because deep inside I can imagine blink doing random hardcore shit and failing horribly.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

12. ISO #1762

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I was completely expecting this, don't worry about that. I'm just concerned because deep inside I can imagine blink doing random hardcore shit and failing horribly.
    If feel like if he was so appalled by his own actions not playing out due to a hammer, he'd be voting Zedus by now -- no?

Even Mike roughly described this sort of play from a scum!blink early on.

13. ISO #1763

14. ISO #1764

If feel like if he was so appalled by his own actions not playing out due to a hammer, he'd be voting Zedus by now -- no?

Town can hammer to. Don't twist the scenario. I've already said at least two times that my vote is going with Mesk and Mike. The only two people I believe to be town in this game.

And that type of play mike will also describe if you ask him is well within my town game.

15. ISO #1765

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

Town can hammer to. Don't twist the scenario. I've already said at least two times that my vote is going with Mesk and Mike. The only two people I believe to be town in this game.

And that type of play mike will also describe if you ask him is well within my town game.
    So Zedus could be scum to you and you're not holding him accountable? Fruit too low?

From your point of view, he would be directly responsible for this situation right?

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

20. ISO #1770

So Zedus could be scum to you and you're not holding him accountable? Fruit too low?

From your point of view, he would be directly responsible for this situation right?
    To your first question no because the guy who puts him on L2 from my point of view is just as responsible because he knows anyone can now hammer. What I think about who is scum and responsible for s*** right now does not even matter because I have no say in it because of where I'm positioned in the game right now.
    Fruit is not too low again I only vote with Mike and Mesk. I believe this is the second time I've told you this in the last 5 or 10 minutes.
    Now to answer your last question he is not directly responsible for the situation there's more to it than the guy who puts the hammer vote.

21. ISO #1771

To your first question no because the guy who puts him on L2 from my point of view is just as responsible because he knows anyone can now hammer. What I think about who is scum and responsible for s*** right now does not even matter because I have no say in it because of where I'm positioned in the game right now.
    Fruit is not too low again I only vote with Mike and Mesk. I believe this is the second time I've told you this in the last 5 or 10 minutes.
    Now to answer your last question he is not directly responsible for the situation there's more to it than the guy who puts the hammer vote.
    Okay.

22. ISO #1772

23. ISO #1773

What information do you seek to gain from those three questions, and why would you even take what i say into consideration?
    Just seeing if you'd push or analyze anyone outside the scope of EOD2.

And because I'm bored and we're the only ones playing; Partly because we're waiting for somebody to die.

24. ISO #1774

I think we all will have to agree with this to some degree. A lot of people interacted with Bakermir and/or acted against him on D2. Heck, even one of the scum (Varcron the dead Beta Wolf) didn't really act against bakermir much if at all, off to top of my head. Yet 7 votes still managed to land on bakermir's head because of the thunder-dome, among other reasons.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #1775

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I think we all will have to agree with this to some degree. A lot of people interacted with Bakermir and/or acted against him on D2. Heck, even one of the scum (Varcron the dead Beta Wolf) didn't really act against bakermir much if at all, off to top of my head. Yet 7 votes still managed to land on bakermir's head because of the thunder-dome, among other reasons.
    This is also true. I was totally open to lynching Renegade/Varcron/Mike until all that culminated.

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

I still think your vote on bakermir was kinda shitty bro. You were the one who put him in L-1.
    I didn't expect Zedus to throw a haymaker hammer 2 minutes later. I was frustrated, losing and trying to show that I was serious if Blink/Mike didn't want to back down.

28. ISO #1778

Yeah, Zedus is either not paying attention or intentionally omitting scenarios involving Mike.

At the same time, I largely feel that Mike just got played by Blink -- simple as that.
    Rub it in.

Blink why did you hard claim that he never visted me??? I am having a verry hard time seeing anyone else doing that play and you not ripping there head off. If you are town You are handing Scum the win. I get that Baker was Scummy. But when he came out with that claim I was starting to consider he may be real. Then you said Mike He DID NOT VIST YOU!!! As in you where tracker and tracked him.

Blink You made me look like a fool. So at this point I am truly hopeing you are scum. I will not vote for anybody this day except you. Only world I see you town is if you are Real Viggy not Freckles only reason I am considering that is the Fact ME and you are not dead by viggy shot. But on the same note Why would you ever do that as Viggy.

This game has my mind feeling like mush. Up is Down. Left is Right.

I can not even comment ageist gyr insult on me because from anyone's POV he is right. Being on a roll day 2 and then Crashing hard at EOD with that flip I thought was 100% going to flip Wolf. and it was V not baker.

What is worse is I did not read the Wolf scummy I had a Nul read on him He was rideing the fence the whole game. From my POV before some one twists what I am saying.

I feel zeus is trying to pocket me but I hard town read him. I just really need to reevaluate alot of my reads. 8 alive 4 cit claims at this point wolfs has a 50/50% chance of hitting vigy. ?Remember Wolfs know who is wolfs only thing they dont know is Virus Or they may know the virus we dont know who they checked. only thing we know for a fact is they did not check Viggy or else I think they would have killed viggy over there kill. Also I am confouded on why they did not kill Freckles. But I would agree with Freckless that he is the one who will most likly die.

So freckles please give us as much info as you can because with your flip we can know what you say is true or false.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

29. ISO #1779

30. ISO #1780

Anyway, I think I've said all I need to say for now. I don't want to clog up the thread any further so I'll sit around and wait for the virus to do it's thing.
    NO Speak up your input is important. I believe you are correct and Virus prob hit you. If I was wolf or Virus I would have hit you 100% of the time. So please speak up I want to hear your reads. I respect you as a mafia player and if you flip town I know I can trust them. If you flip Mafia then ya I will chock them up to WIFOM. But I am reading you town.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

31. ISO #1781

This is what is plaguing me.

32. ISO #1782

This is also true.

33. ISO #1783

Yes and this is why I am pissed at you if you are town. BLink go big or go home is scum not town.

Blink will do this as town or scum. This is Blink. But on the same note Blink would 100% do this as scum. Blink is a big balls player.

34. ISO #1784

Also I guess I'll repeat it again. I'm not sorry for lynching Baker I would Lynch him 10 out of 10 times. I'm sorry for lying about the feedback and going about it like that
    This is not scum blink. This is bleading town blink.

Scum blink would be IDGAF Lynch my ass

Town blink would be feeling bad on failing on a bad play that fucks town.

But also I have been scum with blink and seen him so something So dam scummy and then do shit like this and get town read and I am sitting back going dam.

So I am going back and forth with blink. Scum/town scum town. Blink can be equally Wolf or Virus here. I would never suspect blink being virus with being this open. but on the same note He would be a solo players and Blink makes Big moves when he is solo. But I can not see him having this much feeling bad about screwing town over.

I know to most of you this is just back and forth. But I am trying to give you what info I have on Blink.

35. ISO #1785

I just want to point out that Martin was speculating that we may need to hurry up and Lynch because of the virus.

What if I was targeted by the virus and you guys waste a lynch on me?

To many what IFS to rush the lynch, mostly everything Martin has speculated has made a lot of sense except for that

36. ISO #1786

I didn't expect Zedus to throw a haymaker hammer 2 minutes later. I was frustrated, losing and trying to show that I was serious if Blink/Mike didn't want to back down.
    I believe this to be true

37. ISO #1787

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

But also I have been scum with blink and seen him so something So dam scummy and then do shit like this and get town read and I am sitting back going dam.

So I am going back and forth with blink. Scum/town scum town. Blink can be equally Wolf or Virus here. I would never suspect blink being virus with being this open. but on the same note He would be a solo players and Blink makes Big moves when he is solo. But I can not see him having this much feeling bad about screwing town over.

I know to most of you this is just back and forth. But I am trying to give you what info I have on Blink.
    I have no meta.

The only VIABLE meta anyone has on me is MM VS blinkskater.

38. ISO #1788

I vote with you and Mesk. Never anywhere else

39. ISO #1789

I vote with you and Mesk. Never anywhere else
    if the 3 of us are 3 of the 5 towns we are fucked. That means there is 1 viggy and 1 cit out there left and rest are scum.

40. ISO #1790

I just want to point out that Martin was speculating that we may need to hurry up and Lynch because of the virus.

What if I was targeted by the virus and you guys waste a lynch on me?

To many what IFS to rush the lynch, mostly everything Martin has speculated has made a lot of sense except for that
    I thought it was a valid point. It never occurred to me. Thought I had thought of everything notable in this setup, but apparently I didn't.

Besides, I never said I will rush the yeet, only just consider it a bit. I also asked AIVION a question that would be important to know the answer to, with regards to this topic. The Beta Wolf died last night. That removes the Alpha wolf's night immunity. What if the alpha wolf somehow got poisoned either through direct target or through the victim (though tbh Renegade as a poison target is rather very unlikely)? Would the alpha wolf get role blocked or would the alpha wolf die of poison at some point?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #1791

Like i knew after my play backfired, that scum would never kill me. Mike put yourself in a wolfs shoes after yesterday the only guy who fought for bakers innocence is still alive?

Think about being a wolf and trying to figure out who to kill.

You me and mesk look bad, never PR.

Frinckles and DM had HIGH PR equity

Gyr was pretty much afk.

Renegade was a scum null read by most. Why kill there? Yes they were likley PR hunting.

Frinckles appeared towny after the bake flip no?
    Pretty much the only one backing him would look real good almost like a lock town going into day 3, not to mention PR equity for frinkcles.

42. ISO #1792

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    What if the alpha wolf somehow got poisoned either through direct target or through the victim (though tbh Renegade as a poison target is rather very unlikely)? Would the alpha wolf get role blocked or would the alpha wolf die of poison at some point?
    I mean, the alpha wolf being poisoned the same night the Beta wolf dies.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #1793

For us to lynch a town means only takes 2 town to fuck up on voting because 3 scum still alive.

All I know is if we lynch a town today town is fucked. Anyone not taking there serious is on crack or scum.

44. ISO #1794

If Mike is scum, then town has already lost this game because there is very little chance I ever vote him.
    Blink has me iffy, but if he's going to literally vote anyone I vote, then I am okay with that.
    If it's Mike and Blink together, I'll accept being the sucker that bought all their B.S considering the rest of town was literally just as aids as I was previously. Bakermir had it coming. There was no world where he could say he has evidence against me and get away with it.

this being said, I have different senarios I need to work out.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

45. ISO #1795

Also, when I reread day 1, I had a list of who I thought was town and it only consisted of Mike. lol, so.
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

46. ISO #1796

SCENARIO 1

Mesk
    Blink
    Mike
    Gyrlander
    Martin

Frinckles
    DM
    Zedus

47. ISO #1797

HONESTLY, I don't even want to list the rest out. this is probably the most likely scenario

-vote Dark Magic

48. ISO #1798

Like i knew after my play backfired, that scum would never kill me. Mike put yourself in a wolfs shoes after yesterday the only guy who fought for bakers innocence is still alive?

Think about being a wolf and trying to figure out who to kill.

You me and mesk look bad, never PR.

Frinckles and DM had HIGH PR equity

Gyr was pretty much afk.

Renegade was a scum null read by most. Why kill there? Yes they were likley PR hunting.

Frinckles appeared towny after the bake flip no?
    Pretty much the only one backing him would look real good almost like a lock town going into day 3, not to mention PR equity for frinkcles.
    I see Freckles being High PR but DM being a PR? how do you get that? I read Freckles as Viggy after seeing the flip at EOD on Baker. So yes I was supprised atthe kill. Freckles could be scum. But he felt so real on the frustration EOD.

If all the scum where lurkers this game I am going to be pissed.

I truly honestly do no know who to push at this point.

49. ISO #1799

50. ISO #1800

NO Speak up your input is important. I believe you are correct and Virus prob hit you. If I was wolf or Virus I would have hit you 100% of the time. So please speak up I want to hear your reads. I respect you as a mafia player and if you flip town I know I can trust them. If you flip Mafia then ya I will chock them up to WIFOM. But I am reading you town.
    I gave my readslist not too long ago.