Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 2482
  1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    He was speculating. It is said in an "Oh, what if they said this". I mean that is now how I interpret it. It seems like he is claiming it though via text.
    And @Renegade this post seems to say that you believe it was a slip, regardless of whether it was speculation. Was that true and is it still true?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    i am already voting you amigo

i didnt ask you to explain yourself either. i am already done playing this game with circlejerks. you can find my game awful, thats on you. I had town doc TR me and thats all I need. i will laugh at you forever after this game.

i just hope you turn scum so i don't have the headache of dealing with your toxic behaviour in another game. you killing my vibe since the first posts.

also Frinckles could be scum could be town. but see you have no idea what is going on because you are not even putting in any effort. you are tunneled on me for bullshit and you are going to pay the price one way or another BECAUSE I AM TOWN GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD LOL
    It is not tunneled. I considered a world of you as town. But your pushes have not had any real context behind. You have been cought in lies. Why would Town lie? In my eyes I was heavy Virus reading you but this derail makes me believe you are Just Wolf.

If you are town I will honestly be shocked. I am willing to be the lynch tomorrow I will not even fight it. That is how confident I am you are Scum.

Everytime you get pushed you freak out not like town is going to lose becuse you are town. But like Wow I am alone or there is only 3 of us we are or I am going to lose. You act like you are towns saving grace. yet you will push on people wiht false statments when asked to back up change the topic on other people. This is why I scum read you. NOthing flimsy all facts.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #1055

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    To clarify Aivion has not told me crap. I am saying my mind was thinking this!!!!! is that hard to understand I was showing my thought process. how hard is that to understand/
    Here's a sort of Gun-To-Head guess as to what happened, now that I've caught up;

Mike was arguing this:

1. I don't suspect them

2. If I did suspect them, It would have been because the host said XXX.

3. It is bad that this is the only reason or way that I would suspect them, but that reason does not exist so I am town reading them.

The important part here is that he says If he suspected them. Here he's trying to admit that he cannot really scum read them unless the host did a host slip. But currently he's town reading them because such a slip does not exist ,and he doesn't think they're scum.

Am I correct @Mike
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #1056

Yes you and Frinkle keep coordinating your votes.

Vote me, I'm not going to become shell shocked like you all the sudden.
    Actually, you guys know what?

All of this mesk, blinkstalker and now mike conversations I had in this game felt more like circlejerking instead of playing the actual game so I am thinking of keeping my focus away from the three.

Like, I am really hating this entire thing where I have to repeat myself and repeat the obvious shit. while being accused of NONSENSE. This games quality is going downhill with what these three players are doing and I just want to be out of this game if nothing progressive for town wincon happens today. I am anyway dead tonight/tomorrow.

I am sorry for rest of the players here. If I am near lynch, I will just post my role and lw. I am tired of this. The way Mike plays town is beyond any logic. I can't even grasp anything about it. Like, I am having too much problem understanding Zedus and his town meta and it is HELL trying to read him but yea fuck this disrespecting stuff entire d2

Jebus. The melodrama.

how about you fuckin start contributing to town instead of telling everyone what to do?
    Dramatic.

Honestly, I didn't wanted to vote Mike today. I wanted to see MM's flip first but I see Mike is just giving too much away.

If anyone considering on joining the bakermir wagon, please let me know upfront so I can post my role lw alignment. I am really disappointed at what happened today with mesk/bs/mike and I won't go without a fight.
    Fake frustration?

i am already voting you amigo

i didnt ask you to explain yourself either. i am already done playing this game with circlejerks. you can find my game awful, thats on you. I had town doc TR me and thats all I need. i will laugh at you forever after this game.

i just hope you turn scum so i don't have the headache of dealing with your toxic behaviour in another game. you killing my vibe since the first posts.
    more drama

7. ISO #1057

First, I understood Mike. His "coolstory" about Aivion said him was just literary device, explaining the low chance he can beleive that Blink is virus.
    3 players from my town list voted on Barkermir.
    Barkermir is not virus, I think Frinckles is, and his "MM is virus" before MM death was his future defence.
    Barkermir must be mafia. If not, we will have 3 following vote from real mafia now.
    Let's make this experiment
    -vote bakermir

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    FTR

bakermir (4 [L-3]):
    blinkskater, Mike, Renegade, Zedus
    Renegade (1 [L-6]):
    Mesk514
    Mike (3 [L-4]):
    Frinckles, Varcron, bakermir
    Zedus (2 [L-5]):
    Gyrlander, Dark Magician
    Love when you post these by the way.

Also have you read my #1022?

11. ISO #1061

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    So, in Mike's mind he deduced that:

1. Of the two replaced slots (Victor and Thaiax) - one is likely the virus. Even though he's pushing Baker as the virus.

2. At some point, in a magical world Aivion probably talked to Gyrlander or Blink and said "dude I have a neutral slot that needs replacing" despite the fact that Blink was already set to replace in. Why would Aivion say that specifically? Just say "You're in" and hand them the rolecard seems more appropriate no?

The guy is even worried about the optics of what he says before he says it.

Anyway, @blinkskater @Gyrlander your takes?
    I am considering worlds posible worlds. anyone but me from My POV can be Wolf or Virus. How do you not understand that? So yes I am considering the world That Blink and Gyr can be virus. I am trying to understand how you see me considering that scummy?

I also stated in that same post that I do not believe you can be Virus you could be wolf. Also that Blink could not be wolf but can be Virus and that Gyr can be eather.
    So please elaberate how you do not understand that?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #1062

Yes you and Frinkle keep coordinating your votes.

Vote me, I'm not going to become shell shocked like you all the sudden.
    Ty I am not the only one seeing that.

13. ISO #1063

Spoiler : COLORS renegades safety notice :

Sometimes you gotta be careful at what you say. I know you're frustrated right now but, if you have so many traps for scum then its only inevitable that townies and scum will attack you for inconsistencies that aren't inconsistent because they're traps.

But the way you acted before was that you had game plans and such, for example that "lynch proof" state and predicting what scum will do. If everything you do is secretly a trap then I'm not sure if people can actually trust you because it'll look like you're just ready to lash out against anyone for anything just because you think its plausible scum would do X.

At which point, they may as well just want to yeet you out of frustration anyways because everything had been made WIFOM:

I really wonder how you would react if I ever made that statement about me not being teamed with anyone. If anything, if you're scum then this is confirmation that you're playing super distanced from everyone.

I agree. I am trying a new approach every game. Trying to learn. For sure I learned a lot from this game Martin. This is probably the last time I would have played such a D1 no matter what role. I will be very creative next time.

You are again right in this to some extent. I approached this game with having a lot of grey zones in my head and not see things black and white simply because of 3P. This is pretty much similar to a scenario where 1 town, 1 neutral evil and 1 mafia alive on d6 of sc2mod and townie claiming evil role to trick one of the evils. I just hope you can understand me on this. I have indicated this to Auwt on d1 and I was their TR. There are many who TR me despite my very weird meta in which I apologize to rest of town if it was confusing or intimidating. BUt I just wanted to try something new.

Yeah, I understand this is fair. But can't they take Auwt's LW by heart? I disagree on this point simply because my death will provide nothing but my rolecard to uninformed majority. I am town and thats all there is Martin. I dont understand why we don't look at people who are actually doing the real WIFOM stuff for once? Entire D2 I tried to get something out of certain people that rest of you didn't do much about. So don't come to me about yeeting me based on WIFOM.

[COLOR="#EE82EE"]I wouldn't take it serious because if I have seen you interact as much as I did and provide a lot of details to UNINFORMED MAJORITY. These sentences will surely trigger scum 100% and can get easily manipulated. Try to look at it from another perspective. [/QUOTE]

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    First, I understood Mike. His "coolstory" about Aivion said him was just literary device, explaining the low chance he can beleive that Blink is virus.
    3 players from my town list voted on Barkermir.
    Barkermir is not virus, I think Frinckles is, and his "MM is virus" before MM death was his future defence.
    Barkermir must be mafia. If not, we will have 3 following vote from real mafia now.
    Let's make this experiment
    -vote bakermir

IM not mafia for the one last time.

16. ISO #1066

17. ISO #1067

I am considering worlds posible worlds. anyone but me from My POV can be Wolf or Virus. How do you not understand that? So yes I am considering the world That Blink and Gyr can be virus. I am trying to understand how you see me considering that scummy?

I also stated in that same post that I do not believe you can be Virus you could be wolf. Also that Blink could not be wolf but can be Virus and that Gyr can be eather.
    So please elaberate how you do not understand that?
    I've already explained multiple times why I think it's bizzare. You chose that specific scenario to worldbuild around two other slots being scum and I'm pretty much done talking about it. I have nothing to gain from talking with a person I feel is likely scum because you want to handwave anything I say away.

I'll wait for Gyrlander or Blink to weigh in.

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

Love when you post these by the way.

Also have you read my #1022?
    So, in Mike's mind he deduced that:

1. Of the two replaced slots (Victor and Thaiax) - one is likely the virus. Even though he's pushing Baker as the virus.

2. At some point, in a magical world Aivion probably talked to Gyrlander or Blink and said "dude I have a neutral slot that needs replacing" despite the fact that Blink was already set to replace in. Why would Aivion say that specifically? Just say "You're in" and hand them the rolecard seems more appropriate no?

The guy is even worried about the optics of what he says before he says it.

Anyway, @blinkskater @Gyrlander your takes?
    I honestly have almost no takes in it. I'm really confused as to how all this happened and the fuss about it. I've tried to clarify his argument moments earlier. There are a lot of conversations going on around the same time, not just the Mike + Blink vs. Bakermir stuff.

Mike, given how he acted on D1, gives me the feeling he's a sort of...emotion-driven or enthusiastic player and is quick to say things that don't quite make sense. I need to evaluate this more, but I kind of want to speculate on it later after it has developed a bit more.

Because I honestly don't believe that anyone would mention a host slip, or a hypothetical one, but I do believe if anyone was going to make that mistake (including just hypothesizing it in a really bad way) it would have to be Mike out of everyone else here. Don't forget he got into a really early TvT fight.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

Here's a sort of Gun-To-Head guess as to what happened, now that I've caught up;

Mike was arguing this:

1. I don't suspect them

2. If I did suspect them, It would have been because the host said XXX.

3. It is bad that this is the only reason or way that I would suspect them, but that reason does not exist so I am town reading them.

The important part here is that he says If he suspected them. Here he's trying to admit that he cannot really scum read them unless the host did a host slip. But currently he's town reading them because such a slip does not exist ,and he doesn't think they're scum.

Am I correct @Mike
    close yes .Aivion never said anything to me. Thank you for evaluating.

My mind wonders considers worlds who is wolf who is Virus.

Ok I was imagining difrent worlds posiblities. I sometimes wront them down in posts to see is that a possible world.

It was just a What If Thought. That is why I said it was Bad and just my thought process. Next time If I say this is bad I will not post it. Just until the Virus flips Do not stop suspecting anyone is my point.

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

Ok I was imagining difrent worlds posiblities. I sometimes wront them down in posts to see is that a possible world.

It was just a What If Thought. That is why I said it was Bad and just my thought process. Next time If I say this is bad I will not post it. Just until the Virus flips Do not stop suspecting anyone is my point.
    Okay thanks for clearing it up for now then

-unvote

I am going to wait and see how the bakermir situation develops before I decide to drop a vote.

28. ISO #1078

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    OMGUS coming from bakermir now

Looks like scum desperation.
    nope.

I have pushed zedus to clear it out of my head based on AUWTS LW and yesterdays suspicions there was a REN/ZEDUS pairing. I tried my best to clear it for everyone if you refer back to 1-2 pages before where Zedus provides a lot about Ren.

29. ISO #1079

Well what if aivion told blink, "hey dude i need to replace mafia slot?"

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

I've already explained multiple times why I think it's bizzare. You chose that specific scenario to worldbuild around two other slots being scum and I'm pretty much done talking about it. I have nothing to gain from talking with a person I feel is likely scum because you want to handwave anything I say away.

I'll wait for Gyrlander or Blink to weigh in.
    I hand wave yet I have responded to all your posts. Ok please explain what makes me scum I would love to hear this. You did not scum read me untill I pushed on Baker. PLease why is that so scummy? What have I done that is Scummy?

32. ISO #1082

Call me desperate.

Call me scum

I really don't care.

One supposedly "confused" guy votes me up.

Then bunch of people take advantage of this.

Everything is crystal clear.

I am town.

If needed, I can reveal role which is the only information left that you people dont know about me.

Can any of you do the same?

My vote will be on someone that is actually hiding things and being weird. This person will be either Renegade or Zedus. I am okay with DM lynch too even though they had good reads on some stuff they are hiding a lot from town.

These 3 people have been dodging a lot of things and I am ready to laugh at anyone who thinks I am mafia or virus at the end of this game.

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    OMGUS coming from bakermir now

Looks like scum desperation.
    But I thought from his POV it was me Blink and Zedus??? Because I hard defended his pushes on thoeses 2 and found him scummy for them. This vote is an odd vote.

This is reference to Bakers vote on renegade.

35. ISO #1085

I stand by Mike being a good lynch candidate and will give credit to Varcron and Renegade for the follow up after that bizarre whatever-that-was.

And will maintain my vote.
    WOW ROFLOL

You know I am town my flip will be town so givening creidt to them so they can be the mislynch tomorrow when I flip town this is just to funny.

36. ISO #1086

IM okay with Mike lynch too but I feel like that has a potential of waste.
    Again another person knowing I am town voteing me LOL this is clasic.

37. ISO #1087

But I thought from his POV it was me Blink and Zedus??? Because I hard defended his pushes on thoeses 2 and found him scummy for them. This vote is an odd vote.

This is reference to Bakers vote on renegade.
    My vote on Ren is explainable if you ISO ren.

I think Renegade is the scum here wants to leave the game because he is partnered with Zedus so he is as frustrated as me. Thats the vibe i get from him. Not to mention I voted him after he votes me. He voted DM, Martin and idk who else in this game but now me.

DM Martin and I have no connection that much. No town reasoning can explain the logic behind Ren's voting pattern entire game.

38. ISO #1088

I have to go back to work so have fun scum painting me while I am gone but sometimes scum makes it to easy.

39. ISO #1089

Personally am more fine with Renegade or Zedus, but may consider bakermir if he's that much of a problem for the town (in which case the concern onto him will just pour into D3 and we may go all in circles all over again). Mike I am not yeeting today. He has been a firm town read for me, for the most part. Among other reasons, I feel his personality fits his style so far in a townie way, even if it has been terrible at times. As for bakermir though, he has openly admitted to doing whole bunch of WIFOM so he could be anything at this point, even though his tone for most of the game has been relatively towny imo. Zedus I see as a fairly decent infoyeet, while Renegade is someone I feel is more likely to be scum rather than town.

To reiterate though, I may vote to yeet bakermir, but that's only if Zedus or Renegade aren't really an option or more people are concerned about bakermir. Mike I'm never voting to yeet.

Here's the vote count at the time of this post:

bakermir (4 [L-3]):
    Renegade (2 [L-5]):
    Mesk514, bakermir
    Mike (1 [L-6]):
    Frinckles
    Zedus (2 [L-5]):
    Gyrlander, Dark Magician
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #1090

I hand wave yet I have responded to all your posts. Ok please explain what makes me scum I would love to hear this. You did not scum read me untill I pushed on Baker. PLease why is that so scummy? What have I done that is Scummy?
    That's my point. You hand-wave them away just like you did a few moments ago.

Why do you think that Thaiax or Victor must have been a virus? That's an assertion with nothing to substantiate it. They could also be town slots or mafia slots.

You literally world-built around that scenario.

In the same vein, you give no opportunity for Gyrlander's slot to be town here. Which leads me to believe you scum-read low activity.

So why not vote him?

41. ISO #1091

Renegade have been extremely distancing to Zedus.

Zedus had no reason to first townlock ren then move him to townlean after I questioned him.

They are standing on very shaky establishment and I have all the proof they are scum for putting me on L-3

They are just trying to convince more town players to vote me.

I believe one in Mike/Blink could be town so idk wassup.

If Ren and Zedus claim they are not teamed then thats a huge lie friends. Just check my posts and Zedus' posts from earlier today. I really pushed for such info and I think they are salty lol

IF anything, read Auwt LW. I trust Auwt.

42. ISO #1092

WOW ROFLOL

You know I am town my flip will be town so givening creidt to them so they can be the mislynch tomorrow when I flip town this is just to funny.
    I give Renegade's reaction to it credit, not his paranoid unvote.

I give Varcron's unvote credit, not his goofy reaction.

They happen to be in the same four lynch candidates I have set for now, so I was establishing why I haven't unvoted you. I also think we gain plenty of info from your lynch because you've interacted with so many people. This is separate from your bizarre world-building, if that's what people want to call it.

43. ISO #1093

Personally am more fine with Renegade or Zedus, but may consider bakermir if he's that much of a problem for the town (in which case the concern onto him will just pour into D3 and we may go all in circles all over again). Mike I am not yeeting today. He has been a firm town read for me, for the most part. Among other reasons, I feel his personality fits his style so far in a townie way, even if it has been terrible at times. As for bakermir though, he has openly admitted to doing whole bunch of WIFOM so he could be anything at this point, even though his tone for most of the game has been relatively towny imo. Zedus I see as a fairly decent infoyeet, while Renegade is someone I feel is more likely to be scum rather than town.

To reiterate though, I may vote to yeet bakermir, but that's only if Zedus or Renegade aren't really an option or more people are concerned about bakermir. Mike I'm never voting to yeet.

Here's the vote count at the time of this post:

bakermir (4 [L-3]):
    Renegade (2 [L-5]):
    Mesk514, bakermir
    Mike (1 [L-6]):
    Frinckles
    Zedus (2 [L-5]):
    Gyrlander, Dark Magician

What would you prefer I should do?

Should I reveal myself and my evidence or let you guys lynch me?

I think I should reveal at this point, I have no other choice on L-3

44. ISO #1094

What would you prefer I should do?

At this point you've hinted that you're a power role like five times. Just leave it in your last will.

45. ISO #1095

Well you mentioned earlier that a consig / beta wolf might've checked you night 1. If that's so, and you're town, that may be best.

But if you're a PR i'm not sure why they would push you considering that PR's have, well, their claim.

Its up to you tbh, depends on what you're right on and what you're not, but no one but scum will know that for absolute certainty unless you claim a red check on someone for n1 as sheriff.

I'm not as experienced as others are though, so idk how that will work out and what's best. I've only played 3 games, this being my 4th.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

46. ISO #1096

Well you mentioned earlier that a consig / beta wolf might've checked you night 1. If that's so, and you're town, that may be best.

But if you're a PR i'm not sure why they would push you considering that PR's have, well, their claim.

Its up to you tbh, depends on what you're right on and what you're not, but no one but scum will know that for absolute certainty unless you claim a red check on someone for n1 as sheriff.

I'm not as experienced as others are though, so idk how that will work out and what's best. I've only played 3 games, this being my 4th.
    Though I have noticed so far that if its a citizen fake claiming as a PR it tends to work out very poorly. That happened to be the D1 misyeet in my last game that I was in.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #1097

It's also possible we have another healing role.

48. ISO #1098

Though I have noticed so far that if its a citizen fake claiming as a PR it tends to work out very poorly. That happened to be the D1 misyeet in my last game that I was in.
    I believe he should probably just keep it to his LW until he finds something significant.

49. ISO #1099

I wouldn't really bother with fake claim. If I were scum, I would have approach this game entirely different.

I suggest we avoid a mislynch today and look at someone else other than me. I am tired of being on this stage.

I can give more than TPR if you guys want. Or just keep it in my LW and mafia visits me tonight )

50. ISO #1100

Mesk has been quite impressive once she took the chill pill but I'm still keeping an eye on her.
    You know me, daddy. I like my pills.

Also afternoon, I'm reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader