Register

User Tag List

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 2482
  1. ISO #1901

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Why else would Blink done what he did?
    He wasn’t in any danger and nether was Varcron.
    Best case scenario a shitty reaction test. Worst case, a lunge at a low hanging fruit TPR. He made it very clear that the situation from his perspective was TvS and so I agreed with him despite trying to reason.

Same result. Why kill a TPR when you could just get the town to lynch em?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #1902

3. ISO #1903

What really stands out to me is the fact that Blinks main proponent, Mike, even took a double take after Baker came out with his complete claim.

Mike knew that Baker was probably truthful but still decided to go along. I don't think that was scum motivated, just great play by Blink.

4. ISO #1904

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I’m talking about scum you.
    Oh scum me? Hm

Well for starters if i were scum the only reason to make a play like that is to remove a town PR from the game. But while its going on i'd be setting up another scum buddy to be pushing me while that happened so he can enter late game as a deep wolf.

It would have to been multiple things that benefit wolf team in order for me to sacrifice my own wolf life. I daresay that as alpha my team mates would want to talk me out of that because im to valuable. So i guess if im wolf i'm omega? But that would open up my own alpha to be checked by invests. Idk theres not much scum benefit to that =\

Granted when i'm scum i'd rather do the bussing than be the one thrown under the buss. Selfish as a wolf player usually too.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #1905

6. ISO #1906

7. ISO #1907

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

10. ISO #1910

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @Dark Magician you are opening the door for you to be scum here I think. If we can't reconcile priorities that's not great.
    Maybe from your perspective. From my perspective it looks like he's actually willing to look into things if they don't appear as they seem.

11. ISO #1911

12. ISO #1912

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Can someone tell me if blink would pull some random shit like yesterday as both alignments please?
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...secret-society
    Remember this game you were in it?

The shenanigans i pulled day 1 just to form a towncore lol.

I claimed i knew all kinds of shit, and based on peoples reactions to my claims that's how i created a scum POE day one that was essentially correct.

13. ISO #1913

14. ISO #1914

15. ISO #1915

16. ISO #1916

You're a selfish egotistical anything player. Thats why I love you.
    Here is what is bugging me we all read baker as scum blink made a big balls play to out the scum. I am not scum reading blink for pushing baker. Blinks push on baker was verry townie yes I know baker was real but we did not know that.

Ok everyone if you can only pick one person to lynch today who would it be. Please only pick one person. Trust me on this. Remember there are 5 town alive 3 scum. On you own reads not others who would be the one person you would honestly like to see lynched today.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

17. ISO #1917

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If that's what Mesk and Mike think is best then yeah i'll hammer him myself
    Zedus (1 [L-4]):
    Dark Magician

L-4...It's possible.

I mean, I think with their two votes (and Dark Magician's effective non-vote by being on Zedus), I don't think its possible to Majority yeet Blink if I'm doing the math right. In which case I can add my vote too.

But that means having both of them (Mike & Mesk) agreeing to yeet Zedus and not you.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

18. ISO #1918

Vigilante: I'm not a power role, fire away btw.
    Frinckles because of this quote, why ask for a Vigilante to shoot you as a Citizen?

I can think of a reason for the Alpha Wolf to say something like this, to prevent his pals from possibly being gunned down by a Vigi. It would make sense. If you are thinking from a Citizen POV here, asking the Vigi to shoot you and not shoot at someone with high scum equity makes ZERO sense.

So a !wolf frinckles would know blink and baker are both not scum and would be really confused at the CC. That would be easy to make clear in the thread. He would also know im the definite lynch next day, and he's made that clear. So if Frinckles as !scum alpha baited the shot, there'd be 3 wolves alive with a miss lynch on me today. All he would have to do is CC the VIGI and it would be GAME over, seeing as how frinckles would be confident he could win the CC battle at that point.

This is 100% speculation on my end, jist a small theory i have amongst many.

19. ISO #1919

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ok everyone if you can only pick one person to lynch today who would it be. Please only pick one person. Trust me on this. Remember there are 5 town alive 3 scum. On you own reads not others who would be the one person you would honestly like to see lynched today.
    1. I would use the rest of the day to determine that if only I had the power to yeet them.

2. If I had to choose right now it would be determined by coinflip which I'll determine in a later post quoting this one. Top most name in the 2-person list (via Random.org) gets yeeted.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #1920

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    1. I would use the rest of the day to determine that if only I had the power to yeet them.

2. If I had to choose right now it would be determined by coinflip which I'll determine in a later post quoting this one. Top most name in the 2-person list (via Random.org) gets yeeted.
    Spoiler : img :

So Blinkskater.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #1921

Oh scum me? Hm

Well for starters if i were scum the only reason to make a play like that is to remove a town PR from the game. But while its going on i'd be setting up another scum buddy to be pushing me while that happened so he can enter late game as a deep wolf.

It would have to been multiple things that benefit wolf team in order for me to sacrifice my own wolf life. I daresay that as alpha my team mates would want to talk me out of that because im to valuable. So i guess if im wolf i'm omega? But that would open up my own alpha to be checked by invests. Idk theres not much scum benefit to that =\

Granted when i'm scum i'd rather do the bussing than be the one thrown under the buss. Selfish as a wolf player usually too.
    I know everyone is going to say I am partnered with blink here or blink is playing me but this makes sence. Plus blink is a big balls player but he is not stupid makes some stupid plays but I am going to believe blink is town with mesk now need to find the last 2 towns and town wins. I believe blink here. I do think he made a bad play. He reminds me of phighter from VM he has made plays like that as town. I am going to give Blink benefit of the doubt. Call me scum call me virus call me dumb town idgaf. I still think my read on blink was correct. I just believe blink screwed up with the fake claim.

What sucks is as I typed that I am starting to think he is playing me. I don’t want to lynch a town but. I do not know if I can let that go. He can be wolf or virus.

Blink is so bleeding town. But he can do that as scum. Dam you blink dam you. You are makeing this fake herder than it needs to be.

Here is my thought prossces blink if we leave you alive. You can be a mislynch if you are town. And we lose the game. So you have to be today’s lynch no matter what.

I am to back and forth. I am basicly useless town at this time. Everyone but DM reads me as town but I have nothing to give. I was so sure Baker was wolf with freckles. Only read I have now is freckles town. I do not see how Zedus sees freckles as virus. Freckles was just as active in the battle of baker. Virus best way to win is to not take sides. There is Zero benefit for virus to take a side and expose him or her self. Because Virus does not care who dies by lynch because virus can kill at night.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

22. ISO #1922

Nah answer the question lol

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

Why?
    Well, it mostly comes from the belief that Zedus is a wolf, and that he is a possible partner/teammate for you.

Also you thunder-domed with CC despite bakermir's Hard claim. You said earlier you were lying about your CC, so I can't really think anything positive about you believing your lie beyond a hard claim.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #1926

27. ISO #1927

Well, it mostly comes from the belief that Zedus is a wolf, and that he is a possible partner/teammate for you.

Also you thunder-domed with CC despite bakermir's Hard claim. You said earlier you were lying about your CC, so I can't really think anything positive about you believing your lie beyond a hard claim.
    Also the quoted post said it was RNG/coin flip decided by Random.org
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #1928

So the sole reason i deserve to hang from your pov is the one lie about me having feedback on baker?

Anything else from my play?

I havn't had many interactions with Zedus, TBH i find it hard to understand him and mostly skim over what he actually types. I've just trusted mikes townread on him all game and have been okay with that.

29. ISO #1929

30. ISO #1930

So the sole reason i deserve to hang from your pov is the one lie about me having feedback on baker?

Anything else from my play?

I havn't had many interactions with Zedus, TBH i find it hard to understand him and mostly skim over what he actually types. I've just trusted mikes townread on him all game and have been okay with that.
    Oh come on you barely interacted with anyone. The most a person can take from you was early D2 with you and mike. You weren't scumhunting before you went gung-ho on Baker and if you think you were it wasnt shown.

31. ISO #1931

Martin what makes you not virus or wolf?
    At everyone same question.
    You would consider that I would charge at one of the most town-read (or at least I think they were?) players on D1 immediately on SoD2 as Virus or Wolf?

Besides, I have quite the number of posts at this point. If I make a wall about it, it may as well be cherry picking regardless.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #1932

You would consider that I would charge at one of the most town-read (or at least I think they were?) players on D1 immediately on SoD2 as Virus or Wolf?

Besides, I have quite the number of posts at this point. If I make a wall about it, it may as well be cherry picking regardless.
    Valid points.

33. ISO #1933

34. ISO #1934

Hmmph RNG to decide a lynch, i guess not as bad as telling a lie about feedback, but its on that naughty list nonetheless lol
    I actually sometimes prefer RNG yeets as a player. It makes things unexpected for the mafia, or they have to plan out more. Sometimes adds to the challenge for everyone.

I've actually been toying with the idea of perhaps making a setup where the top two wagons will always be decided by RNG -- The more votes, the more likely they'll get yeeted, but its not guaranteed they'll get yeeted. And the counter wagon always has a chance of being yeeted. I should clarify its just one yeet per day. Also if the counter-wagon doesn't exist, a random person is selected to have at least one vote.

I think I have a document noting the exact mechanics for it, but I haven't made a role list or whatever for it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #1935

I actually sometimes prefer RNG yeets as a player. It makes things unexpected for the mafia, or they have to plan out more. Sometimes adds to the challenge for everyone.

I've actually been toying with the idea of perhaps making a setup where the top two wagons will always be decided by RNG -- The more votes, the more likely they'll get yeeted, but its not guaranteed they'll get yeeted. And the counter wagon always has a chance of being yeeted. I should clarify its just one yeet per day. Also if the counter-wagon doesn't exist, a random person is selected to have at least one vote.

I think I have a document noting the exact mechanics for it, but I haven't made a role list or whatever for it.
    I found it. Here it is:

Spoiler : From Document :

Special Mechanics:

Dual Random Elimination (DRE) mechanic:
    Day eliminations must always rand between 2 players

This means that the top two wagons will be considered for a single elimination and be randed (“randed” = “randomly selected”)

The relative number of votes will influence the random chance either favorably or disfavorably towards players in being eliminated.

Here's an example:

3 vote wagon
    2 vote wagon

The 2-vote wagon has only 2/3rds the vote of the 3 vote wagon, therefore there is a (2/3 x 50%) = 1/3rd (33.33%) chance the 2-vote wagon will be randed for elimination. This also means a 2/3rd (66.66%) chance that the 3-vote wagon will be randed for elimination.

In the event that there is only one wagon, a random player will be selected among the not-voted-for players and will be presumed to
    have one vote against them.

Here's another example:

Only one wagon containing 4 votes
    A random 0 vote wagon is selected, and is presumed to have 1 vote.

The 1 vote wagon has 1/4th the vote power of the 4 vote wagon, therefore there is a (1/4 x 50%) 12.5% chance the 1-vote wagon will be randed for elimination. This also means a 87.5% chance that the 4-vote wagon will be randed for elimination.

The DRE mechanic is DISABLED during situations where the town must correctly eliminate a mafia, and votes are locked in said situation. (Only the first vote of each player will be counted!)

The DRE mechanic is also DISABLED if the town votes to sleep.

In the event that there is a tie including or beyond 2 players, the elimination will proceed and be randed as it normally would.

This is processed by:
    (1) Determining the top two wagons (As shown above)
    (2) Determining the chance that the smaller wagon is eliminated instead (As shown above)
    (3) Convert the percentage into a number between 1 and 100, rounded to the nearest whole number (ex: 12.5% = 13).
    (4) Utilizing Random.Org to generate a number between 1 and 100, and if the number is below the number that was determined in step 3, the smaller wagon is eliminated. If the number is above, the larger wagon is eliminated.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

36. ISO #1936

Town
    MartinGG99
    Mesk514
    Mike
    Gyrlander

Virus
    Dark Magician

Scum 3/3
    blinkskater
    Zedus
    Varcron

EzPz.
    Is it this easy? I agree DM fits the virus slot his blind push on me For that slot is odd. I have asked him to give reasons he will not. Blink is what baffles me. The only reason I scum read him was the fake CC. But that is a big reason to.

37. ISO #1937

Blink is literally trying to climb a rock wall with a stick of butter in each hand.
    If he is he is doing a great job at it.

38. ISO #1938

Is it this easy? I agree DM fits the virus slot his blind push on me For that slot is odd. I have asked him to give reasons he will not. Blink is what baffles me. The only reason I scum read him was the fake CC. But that is a big reason to.
    In my notes, Blink pushed off neither of those slots. (Varcron && Zedus)

He also mentioned Varcron's tone being pure at one poin; so if you townread Blink you can use that as a metric for his accuracy.

Of the four townslots, I've found you all to be fairly upfront for one reason or another. There is room for someone to be interchangeable with DM for Virus but honestly, I'm not worried about it. I also don't believe Ill have the opportunity to hunt virus down here.

I just find DM's stubbornness to be Virus-aligned.

39. ISO #1939

40. ISO #1940

He also mentioned Varcron's tone being pure at one poin; so if you townread Blink you can use that as a metric for his accuracy.

Of the four townslots, I've found you all to be fairly upfront for one reason or another. There is room for someone to be interchangeable with DM for Virus but honestly, I'm not worried about it. I also don't believe Ill have the opportunity to hunt virus down here.

I like what you said here.

Can you think of why the wolfs did not attack you last night. That part of the puzzle is elusive to me.

41. ISO #1941

42. ISO #1942

I like what you said here.

Can you think of why the wolfs did not attack you last night. That part of the puzzle is elusive to me.
    My understanding of Blink being Mafia means anything goes honestly. I often keep my opponents alive for WIFOM sake and I kill people townreading me for the same reason.

I don't know what his reasoning is. Perhaps he was more worried about taking out a confirmable role (vig) and missed. Renegade should get some credit for that whether he intended to be a target or not.

It's also possible they didn't want to risk a high priority kill (me) also taking out their killer if the virus hit me too.

43. ISO #1943

Same could be said about you, gyr, mesk, martin , ren, DM. I never pushed at any of them either. Not my best game as far as reads go but I blame not having played in quite some time.

44. ISO #1944

45. ISO #1945

Same could be said about you, gyr, mesk, martin , ren, DM. I never pushed at any of them either. Not my best game as far as reads go but I blame not having played in quite some time.
    oh no Blink, you're not getting rusty?

46. ISO #1946

47. ISO #1947

48. ISO #1948

OH and funny enough. When I hosted Silent Night, the scumteam was Blink, Naz, Solid Dawn (my friend.)

Blink, when asked about Solid, said his tone was pure even though he wasnt doing shit
    Remember that game you were scum and I was town?
    The one where i tried to thunder dome you but town didn't lynch either of us?

IDR the name but you are giving me those exact same vibes my dude.

49. ISO #1949

Remember that game you were scum and I was town?
    The one where i tried to thunder dome you but town didn't lynch either of us?

IDR the name but you are giving me those exact same vibes my dude.
    High noon in the something saloon right? or was it something else

50. ISO #1950

I don't think you are.

But for your future records, regardless of alignment -- you probably could have pocketed me without that thunder-dome. That one was a big Oof.
    I don't think you can convince enough people to get me lynched today, even after I dug my own hole gave you the shovel and hoped down into the hole.

I think you are going to have to kill me during the night, like last time.