S-FM 305: Spirits II (Ladder Game) - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 2482
  1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @MartinGG99 FTR i claim that baker did NOT visit Mike last night.
    I've been looking at the vote count for awhile and it's either me with Blink and Mike, or me with Frinckles and bakermir:

bakermir (2 [L-5]):
    blinkskater, Mike
    Renegade (1 [L-6]):
    Mesk514
    blinkskater (3 [L-4]):
    Frinckles, bakermir, MartinGG99
    Zedus (2 [L-5]):
    Gyrlander, Dark Magician

And at a glance I'm not sure which to favor, looking at claims alone now that the hard claims are out.

I'm inclined to be pro-Blink here because of these reasons:

-Tracker hasn't been eliminated yet, and is still a 100% confirmed possibility.

-He isn't engulfed in WIFOM, as compared to bakermir.

-Frinckles, from a very birds-eye (general/overall) view of the game, seems weird considering he was voted by bakermir and vice versa on D1.

Reasons to be pro-bakermir:

-A bakermir yeet would be low in information if he was a wolf.

-If bakermir was virus (by visiting MM) then blink would've said this already, I would imagine. So this means bakermir is mafia or town.

Things going both ways:

-They both have had fairly good tone (unless im bad at reading tone) at times.

-This is a thunder-dome, and presuming its TvW, then that would add info value to both possible yeets. However, problem is, if its the wolf that's yeeted then the proven townie is possibly strongman-killed. So the additional info value is quickly lost.

These are points off the top of my head. I'm going to ISO blink before I make a decision (I've interacted with bakermir a whole lot on D2 so I don't really need to ISO him since I've already see his posts...)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #1502

I am so happy Blink we found each other. Blink anyone you hard town read. Help me out this whole baker has had me off.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

Martin I am unsure of fella all over the place. I am thinking possible virus. I think DM could be wolf virus or town so I am in the middle on him. Leaning more to being partners with baker.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #1505

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I am so happy Blink we found each other. Blink anyone you hard town read. Help me out this whole baker has had me off.
    I actually think you've flip-flopped a respectable amount of times. Any scum worried about optics would not play like have been. Atleast not if Blink is maf.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

6. ISO #1506

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I've been looking at the vote count for awhile and it's either me with Blink and Mike, or me with Frinckles and bakermir:

bakermir (2 [L-5]):
    blinkskater, Mike
    Renegade (1 [L-6]):
    Mesk514
    blinkskater (3 [L-4]):
    Frinckles, bakermir, MartinGG99
    Zedus (2 [L-5]):
    Gyrlander, Dark Magician

And at a glance I'm not sure which to favor, looking at claims alone now that the hard claims are out.

I'm inclined to be pro-Blink here because of these reasons:

-Tracker hasn't been eliminated yet, and is still a 100% confirmed possibility.

-He isn't engulfed in WIFOM, as compared to bakermir.

-Frinckles, from a very birds-eye (general/overall) view of the game, seems weird considering he was voted by bakermir and vice versa on D1.

Reasons to be pro-bakermir:

-A bakermir yeet would be low in information if he was a wolf.

-If bakermir was virus (by visiting MM) then blink would've said this already, I would imagine. So this means bakermir is mafia or town.

Things going both ways:

-They both have had fairly good tone (unless im bad at reading tone) at times.

-This is a thunder-dome, and presuming its TvW, then that would add info value to both possible yeets. However, problem is, if its the wolf that's yeeted then the proven townie is possibly strongman-killed. So the additional info value is quickly lost.

These are points off the top of my head. I'm going to ISO blink before I make a decision (I've interacted with bakermir a whole lot on D2 so I don't really need to ISO him since I've already see his posts...)
    Okay so first off a baker Lynch would be highly informative because there's been two players who seem to come out of the woodwork to back him which are Pringles and DM.
    Secondly if I am lynched here instead I don't get a chance to give my check tonight if I were to wake up tomorrow. Wolves will be somewhat hesitant as I've already explained to hit me tonight because of my threat against the virus and wanting to take me out. I told the virus who I was checking tonight already DM I will be at DM's house tonight. The virus would theoretically mass murder at DM's house to kill me and it's the wolves kill me they would get a wolf in me poisoned all in one.
    So theoretically by doing what I'm doing I almost guarantee myself to live tomorrow to give another check unless the Wolves actually pull this off and get me lynched.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

7. ISO #1507

I believe mesk is just town not virus or wolf her interactions with baker when baker was claiming he had info on her. Unless he knows she is virus maybe that was what he meant when he said he had info on her. But she reacted like a town wolf not scum. So maybe baker was planting some WIFOM.

8. ISO #1508

Martin I am unsure of fella all over the place. I am thinking possible virus. I think DM could be wolf virus or town so I am in the middle on him. Leaning more to being partners with baker.
    Think to yourself why would a virus DM back Baker like you did it makes no sense to take a stand like that as virus

9. ISO #1509

Think to yourself why would a virus DM back Baker like you did it makes no sense to take a stand like that as virus
    Good point.

10. ISO #1510

That's not supposed to say like you did. It's supposed to say like he did. I have been using voice text this whole time because I'm on vacation away from my computer =\

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512

That's not supposed to say like you did. It's supposed to say like he did. I have been using voice text this whole time because I'm on vacation away from my computer =\
    I understood what you meant.

13. ISO #1513

Okay so first off a baker Lynch would be highly informative because there's been two players who seem to come out of the woodwork to back him which are Pringles and DM.
    Secondly if I am lynched here instead I don't get a chance to give my check tonight if I were to wake up tomorrow. Wolves will be somewhat hesitant as I've already explained to hit me tonight because of my threat against the virus and wanting to take me out. I told the virus who I was checking tonight already DM I will be at DM's house tonight. The virus would theoretically mass murder at DM's house to kill me and it's the wolves kill me they would get a wolf in me poisoned all in one.
    So theoretically by doing what I'm doing I almost guarantee myself to live tomorrow to give another check unless the Wolves actually pull this off and get me lynched.
    Fair point. I was obsessing over bakermir drowning himself in WIFOM, and missed that DM and Frinckles have been defending him by virtue of not voting him.

I'm not as sure about that. I have my own reasons for believing as such and would rather share those at a later date, but that involves getting the virus to have certain beliefs about certain players.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

14. ISO #1514

Blink soncdd Ed we have. 2 of the wolfs possible 3 I think we need to focus on virus. Who do you think would target MM from day 1?

15. ISO #1515

Fair point. I was obsessing over bakermir drowning himself in WIFOM, and missed that DM and Frinckles have been defending him by virtue of not voting him.

I'm not as sure about that. I have my own reasons for believing as such and would rather share those at a later date, but that involves getting the virus to have certain beliefs about certain players.
    Dude blink is offering himself as a free target to virus to insure wolfs will not target him giveong town another read.

16. ISO #1516

Blink wait on that. If you cost DM house and then Virus MM you at DM house wouldn’t only you and DMget infected and wolf skip the infection? But if they SK you then wolf gets infected. Blink don’t claim who’s house you are visiting. I was just reading the setup. Make the virus SK you so if wolf kills you wolf gets infected. This way wolf would be stupid to even attack you.

17. ISO #1517

I've only defended him by virtue until he claimed. And his claim checks out. How does Blink's do as much for you?

The virus can and will do whatever he or she wants. This was.. Most ironically fine until Blink's counterclaim. I'm not sure why he did counterclaim if he was town. Bakermir had all but killed himself in every situation. Simply put, the virus does not know if Bakermir is lying. So, poison him and get a 2 for 1 by killing another Mafia as well. That's more than optimal. You only need one wolf to kill.

Blink soncdd Ed we have. 2 of the wolfs possible 3 I think we need to focus on virus. Who do you think would target MM from day 1?
    I believe you are being taken for a ride. And this is a classic case of meta-dementia. I've seen it with MM and Ganelon before. Same shit. Only thing stopping me from directing a Vig to blow your brains out is because I've seen how gullible people can get. I'm not an exception to this rule. Irony that Gyrlander isn't even playing right now of all things.

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I've only defended him by virtue until he claimed. And his claim checks out. How does Blink's do as much for you?

The virus can and will do whatever he or she wants. This was.. Most ironically fine until Blink's counterclaim. I'm not sure why he did counterclaim if he was town. Bakermir had all but killed himself in every situation. Simply put, the virus does not know if Bakermir is lying. So, poison him and get a 2 for 1 by killing another Mafia as well. That's more than optimal. You only need one wolf to kill.

I believe you are being taken for a ride. And this is a classic case of meta-dementia. I've seen it with MM and Ganelon before. Same shit. Only thing stopping me from directing a Vig to blow your brains out is because I've seen how gullible people can get. I'm not an exception to this rule. Irony that Gyrlander isn't even playing right now of all things.
    Adding: The only alternative to a wolf!Bakermir all but killing himself in that situation -- would be as a virus himself. At which point, he'd be hit by the mafia. Or had set himself up to be. It makes no sense. Nor does Blink's CC.

20. ISO #1520

So yeah. I'm gonna take the leap and say Blink is full of shit.

He couldn't even explain Martin's post to him.

Well now you need to explain the mechanical evidence more thoroughly or clearly.
    Froze up, ironically after saying Bakermir froze up. Like. C'mon mans.

Mike is either deliberately disregarding any sort of mechanical significance of the two claims or delusional.

21. ISO #1521

Alright, I'm done the ISO, just without commentary.

Here are posts that I like for one reason or the other. Some of these quoted posts have quotes in them for context, so you'll need to press the small arrow button within the quote in order to see the context.

Spoiler : like :

Man i will forever be an advocate for day 1 lynch trains needing to be solved day one. The shit storm that ensues the next day is always pretty dismal when theres a no lynch =(
    Bakers actually a hard read rn. A lot of the things he has said appear wolfy. Like calling me a wolf for explaining why i thought he was wolf. And wanting to kill the 2 afks near eod, and saying we should lynch frinckles because hes not here. There are some towny things that shine thru tho in some of his thought processes and such. I just get the feeling somethings off.

Correct me if i'm wrong but there are already pretty much 3 hard citizen claims out there. I just have a hard time with that atm.
    -vote renegade
    i'm cool with turning up the heat on him a bit.
    Ok so something that i'd like to add in here. The previous two times that this game has been run there have been 5 citizens. A little bit of host meta and host experience balancing games i am going to say the percentage is pretty high we are dealing with a 5 Citizen game.

This being said i believe we've had 3 hard cit claims so far. Mesk, baker, mike. If marsh flips cit here due to the fact that 3 players have already claimed Cit, come day 3 I think a mass role claim may be in order for our best chance to essentially solve the game from a mechanical standpoint. We also should have a Vigi and wolf kill during the night which will further that poe along nicely imo. Hopefully wolves hit a citizen.

I'd also lile to state i believe Mesk and Mike to be actual citizens at this present time. Mesk moreso then mike. I feel lile baker deserves the benefit of the doubt today at least because well he's put in the work for it at least today.
    Just food for thought i came into the game to a slot baker had no problem getting rid of because Thailax was AFK. As i entered already having read the game, i revealed that he was my top wolf read and why.

Without any progression of thoughts he basically just called me scum for thinking and explaining I thought he was scum.

Now it appears he still believes me to be exactly the beta wolf because somethings off with me and im creating scenarios or some shit? Lol careful baker there still a big bad Vigi out there ;)
    What? I don't think your crazy i think your wolf equity outweighs ur town equity.

If you feel that there is no genuiness in my posts that is a fair reason to scum read me.
    I wouldn't mind some pressure on DM. It was there day 1 however with baker being the counter train to DM i don't see them both being wolves unless DM is exactly the alpha, and baker was trying to be the sacrifical lamb so to speak.

I'm still wolf leaning baker. I feel very unsure on DM.
    The renegade push has become stagnant. Not sure to take it. I get the impression that more than a few players here are not on the same wavelength as us mike when it comes to pressuring
    Mike if he feels im not being genuine then he's entitled to that.

It's our job to interpret why he's not reading me genuine as just town with a bad read or a scum driven read to discredit.
    We still have plenty of time till the day ends about twenty-four hours so here's the deal whatever two competing trains we have closer to the deadline we have to solve it we can't allow another no Lynch to happen. In my opinion side should be chosen when it comes to that.
    I'm focused on you because you directly say things that contradicts directly with other things you say. You also OMGUS scum read me for coming into the game with a valid scum read on you. If i am scum for you like you said as soon as i entered the game, then you need to push and advocate heavily for my lynch instead of unvoting.
    NKA isn't a viable debate for a N1 kill fmpov. Someone who can't keep their story straight, does not get a pass, sorry mesk.
    And where is this evidence that mesk is scum why isn't he voting Mesk if mesk is scum?

Its crazy how his agenda just changes to the direction that the push is coming from every single time.

Claims to have evidence that mesk is wolf. Okay he doesnt vote her, or push her lynch. Claims mike and i are wolves. Okay instead of discrediting us over and over advocate and vote us push for our lynches?

Oh wait when martin was pushing him martin was scum. Now he just could give to shots because martins push on him has died down. Hate to break it to ya bake. Martin mesk mike and I are not a scum team and all likley town.

All other posts by him I'm rather neutral on or dislike at the moment (ones that I dislike are outnumbered by those that I like, however).

Anyways, this vote is kinda overdue. Unless someone wants to convince me its better to yeet blink in the next 3 hours before I disappear?

-vote bakermir
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #1522

This isn't meant to be a misrepresentation of you Mike. I was suspicious of you, but I'm not going to entertain this shit anymore and I probably won't even be on by EOD tomorrow. You've been played or I've been played.

Difference is the claim I'm following makes sense.

Vig gets to fire a nice bullet tonight as I think the consequences for either of our stances will be settled at night.

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

Alright, I'm done the ISO, just without commentary.

Here are posts that I like for one reason or the other. Some of these quoted posts have quotes in them for context, so you'll need to press the small arrow button within the quote in order to see the context.

Spoiler : like :

All other posts by him I'm rather neutral on or dislike at the moment (ones that I dislike are outnumbered by those that I like, however).

Anyways, this vote is kinda overdue. Unless someone wants to convince me its better to yeet blink in the next 3 hours before I disappear?

-vote bakermir
    I've largely said my peace. The one telling the truth will certainly die, correct?

So why not kill the one who hasn't claimed anything significant?

25. ISO #1525

If bakermir is somehow town, as Shaman, then I just have no words for him. He lost himself in WIFOM land and paranoia.
    Did he? Or is this insurance for D3?

WIFOM this, WIFOM that. You're becoming Mike.

26. ISO #1526

You buddy is in my eye all but outed wolf. And. You along with him. You partner has been scummy admired he was scummy as a new pr play bs. He had sealed up his claims caught in lies failed to back up false claims on people.

Blink has yet to be caught in a lie. He has stayed consistent on his claims his read matched my own. You claimed he was drinking my koolaid now you are claiming I am in other words drinking his. We have not sheeped our read just have matched because we both been anolizong the game. Funny how that happens when you are town and read from a towns view point.

So don’t give me this wash about blink is scum and I am stupid town. I know you will prob kill me tonight I don’t give a crap I welcome it. Blink will get another check the viggy will still have his shot and the cop will get another check. I am guessing you already checked me because you both already seem to know I am just a VT you both have outed it several real times trying to pocket me. So if you don’t kill me tonight know this I will push your lunch tomorrow. So what is more dangerous? Killing me who will push you to be lynched tomorrow? Or hopeomg to hit a town PR that you may not even hit. Do the math.

27. ISO #1527

As I've stated above, a Blinkskater Townflip means I take a bullet. If I didn't believe Bakermir to be substantially more solid of a choice, I wouldn't take such a misplay as town.

Much more, I would have given myself room to pivot as scum. I'm not a fool.

28. ISO #1528

I've largely said my peace. The one telling the truth will certainly die, correct?

So why not kill the one who hasn't claimed anything significant?
    Well blink himself said this is TvS. It'll be resolved at night or by EoD3.

Kinda exhausted from reading and going back and forth on considering everyone's reasons and such after many hours. I've been online/active for the past 11 (or almost 12).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #1529

So yeah. I'm gonna take the leap and say Blink is full of shit.

He couldn't even explain Martin's post to him.

Not that hard to figure out mechanics. So 100% it is SvT. And in no way is Baker believable over Blink.

Froze up, ironically after saying Bakermir froze up. Like. C'mon mans.

Mike is either deliberately disregarding any sort of mechanical significance of the two claims or delusional.
    I have explained it over and over if there is a tracker a second doc is impossible.

30. ISO #1530

As I've stated above, a Blinkskater Townflip means I take a bullet. If I didn't believe Bakermir to be substantially more solid of a choice, I wouldn't take such a misplay as town.

Much more, I would have given myself room to pivot as scum. I'm not a fool.
    Well if that so, then to put it quite simply

I just don't know wth to think then.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #1531

Blink has yet to be caught in a lie.
    That's the one thing Blink is best at: Convincing you that this is ever true.

We don't stand to gain anything from speaking unfortunately. You are lost or I am lost, that's apparent to me. Let the town decide, I've pinged them.

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

I have explained it over and over if there is a tracker a second doc is impossible.
    If that tracker has tracked the doc claim, then yes.

Otherwise there's no conflict, I believe.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536

Well if that so, then to put it quite simply

I just don't know wth to think then.
    Dude he is desperate. They want blink dead. They know if they can’t kill blink tonight because of the possible virus. Don’t let him pull this crap.

37. ISO #1537

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Note that my vote puts bakemir at L-2.

FYI.
    oh jeeze

bakermir (5 [L-2]):
    blinkskater, Mesk514, Mike, Renegade, MartinGG99
    blinkskater (2 [L-5]):
    Frinckles, bakermir
    Zedus (2 [L-5]):
    Gyrlander, Dark Magician

I'm not going to remove my vote though because in about 2 & 1/2 hours I disappear till D2 is over. Well, I could remove my vote for about 2 hours but i don't expect it to do much.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #1538

39. ISO #1539

Dude he is desperate. They want blink dead. They know if they can’t kill blink tonight because of the possible virus. Don’t let him pull this crap.
    My vote was final, I believe I said. Maybe not on the same post, but on the post(s) prior to my last vote.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #1540

@Dark Magician
    @Renegade
    @Varcron
    @Frinckles
    @Zedus
    @Mesk514
    @Gylander

Since one or two of you is likely implicated here or will be eventually; I've decided to ping you so that you can be caught up with developments. I think I run like 50 posts per page so in fairness I'd start five pages back from here for an accurate read.

Anyway, the topic is largely Bakermir Vs. Blinkskater. You can find Bakermir's most direct claim @ #1438

Make what you will of it. I just decided to bring some attention to it considering we have 14 hours left. Do not let me sway you one way or another.
    I'll read up and decide shortly seeing as we have someone at L2 when we have 4 scum in this game.

41. ISO #1541

42. ISO #1542

It is kind of a shame that @Gyrlander has floated by today without any scrutiny.
    Might be a viable hero vigilante shot.

Then again I don't know if we have 1 or 2 hunters (I would really doubt there being 3)

If its just one they might want to save their shots for something else and just have the town day-yeet Grylander.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #1543

Then again I don't know if we have 1 or 2 hunters (I would really doubt there being 3)

If its just one they might want to save their shots for something else and just have the town day-yeet Grylander.
    Disagree, Vigi cannot waste a shot especially with no reads available on him.

44. ISO #1544

I'm desperate? You let out a fucking guffaw earlier and raged when I pressed you about it.

Lynch Bakermir. Put a bullet in my or your head tonight, I really don't give a shit anymore.

If Bakermir played me, GG to him. Doubt it.

45. ISO #1545

Note that my vote puts bakemir at L-2.

FYI.
    Yes we know this is thunder dome. Meaning lynch and hammer this flip will confirm roles. When you have a scum vers town claim the only thing to do is thinderdome the one you feel is scummyer than the other. No point in anymore day time as the flip will answer all questions. It literally is the most pro town thing to do. Excuse it gives the town a lot of information.

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

-vote Bakermir

Go for it. You seem so convinced Mike? Let's play. You know for certain that Blink is telling the truth?

You won't even have to talk to me tomorrow. Just look at my lovely LW.

But you've pressed me way too much for you both of us to live in the same game anymore. I've tried reaching out. Good luck if you're right.

49. ISO #1549

Ok for balance there will be 5 VT slots the most of any role will be 2 the fact blink is tracker the other random slots would be VT. If there where more PR roles with the already confirmed ones would be way town sided. There is no world there is 2 of any role since there is a tracker.

50. ISO #1550

@Frinckles at least check previous page before you try to fabricate i didn't answer Martin.

And you hit me with a discredit too while you were at it =(
    Nawh, I'm fed up. You guys hammer this. You win or I got played. Nicely done Blink.