S-FM 305: Spirits II (Ladder Game) - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 2482
  1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I can say one thing Blink has no reason to out no pressure on him. So explain this to me why is he marking this play as scum day 2? How does this help his scum play to just put as wolf to get 1 town lynched day 2. Blink is a much better player then to out like this. He had 0 motivation to out as a wolf just to kill him. Wolfs have a strong arm. If blink was a wolf he would not put like this he would just kill the sheriff claim at night. If baker was real.

I agree 100% with blink in no world is both blink and baker tvt 100% it is SvT. So votes need to be on blink or baker. And blink had no motivation to out if he wax wolf but a lot of motivation to out as town.

Town please think use your heads.
    Consider the following where Baker is real:

We've gone over scenarios where the virus can dab all over the mafia attempting to kill Baker. This is especially critical if MM pops up as Mafia. Mafia would not want to have to take this risk. And the Virus probably would not give a shit even if MM flipped town. A virus would think, 2 for 1.

What's a better alternative? Get him lynched. One less cop for town, and a possible out if he wanted to blame Baker for misplay. Right?

It's a simple way to circumvent an otherwise very unpleasant scenario for the Mafia. It's sound to me, at least.

------------------------

But, even in a world where Baker is Mafia and Blink is Town: I fail to see any sort of CC in his claim. He was less specific and gave less info about his 'counterclaim' despite chastising Baker for it. Why would Blink be so appalled by Baker leaving, then leave himself?

And yet, here I am -- Baker's apparent scum mate arguing on his behalf.

------------------------

But here's one last thing. You've talked a lot about Blink's meta right?

Didn't you say as scum he goes all in or something along the lines of that?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    You have no self role related mechanical information at all? Do you?
    hey i like you.

if this was aimed at me, i will make it clear to you since you might confused at these two players and their reaction. i still dont know whats up with them and i have no more intention to convince the two of them despite there is this chance of tvt

two possible ways;

1. i am the doctor

2. doctor visited me and i am the sheriff

take your pick. anything further i reveal is against my wincon and towns wincon, thats crystal clear to some but i guess it isn't to blink, mike, martin, rene and whoever doesn't believe the above mechanics.

btw, i appreciate everyone putting effort in this, including mesk. it was fun playin with yall and sorry for all the bullshit during the game. i recommend you guys ignore blink and mike if you want to progress in this game. i will be passive until that is resolved.

4. ISO #1404

Baker is the role cop wolf. It makes perfect sense. Town has a good chance to win if we lynch him today. This is why Freckles outed to try and protect him. They do not want to lose there role cop. Because at the time blink had not outed and there where still two more PR roles. ‘‘Tis is to simple Thunderdome time vote baker and give town a chance to win. Me and blink are handing the win to town best part is all you have to do if you are town is vote baker.

Blink had no reason to out if he was scum. Because if baker fliped town he screwed himself. And remember this me and blink have an undefeated scum team win rate. We would not screw that up just to get a PR lynched that would be god awful.. baker is good at getting town reads yes he fooled me again. I know he will prob quote this post post game. But none the less I trust blink. Town people vote baker and get this win for town.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

If baker flips scum as I suspect he will. You have to admit leaving you alive is awful for town to do. Because if you are town big if. If we get in lilo you would be easy mislynch.

But with how much WIFOM you have created is not townie. The fact you know baker is going to go over and know he will flip scum and you are trying to get town read is a bit disconcerting.

It is not that I don’t want to think of a world you can be town. I am just not wanting to take the chance you are not a wolf if baker flips wolf. Only thing you have proven to me is you are not virus.
    You're absolutely right. If Baker flips scum, drop me off at the nearest Mcdonalds. I won't even trip.

I don't know why you consider WIFOM to be such a horrific thing, nor why you attribute everything I do to it. Probably because you scumread me? I guess that's fine.

And again, I realize this. That's fine.

7. ISO #1407

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    take your pick. anything further i reveal is against my wincon and towns wincon, thats crystal clear to some but i guess it isn't to blink, mike, martin, rene and whoever doesn't believe the above mechanics.
    This isn't true. You have a chance to get Mafia right now if you just claimed your complete role. You'd also gain more favor by doing so since Blink even refused to.

Fact of the matter is, if you're Town -- you're already dead or useless.

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    This isn't true. You have a chance to get Mafia right now if you just claimed your complete role. You'd also gain more favor by doing so since Blink even refused to.

Fact of the matter is, if you're Town -- you're already dead or useless.
    please be specific before asking specifics.

who is this mafia we are getting? how are you sure they are mafia?

11. ISO #1411

hey i like you.

if this was aimed at me, i will make it clear to you since you might confused at these two players and their reaction. i still dont know whats up with them and i have no more intention to convince the two of them despite there is this chance of tvt

two possible ways;

1. i am the doctor

2. doctor visited me and i am the sheriff

btw, i appreciate everyone putting effort in this, including mesk. it was fun playin with yall and sorry for all the bullshit during the game. i recommend you guys ignore blink and mike if you want to progress in this game. i will be passive until that is resolved.
    It was aimed at Martin and I wish for them to respond to it.
    However, regarding you, I believe Blink has a Track on you that you didn’t visit anyone.
    That’s my guess.

12. ISO #1412

You're absolutely right. If Baker flips scum, drop me off at the nearest Mcdonalds. I won't even trip.

I don't know why you consider WIFOM to be such a horrific thing, nor why you attribute everything I do to it. Probably because you scumread me? I guess that's fine.

I havn't seen much wifom, not sure where mike is coming from there.

I've deff noticed a HYPER increased activity level once the CC i made on bake tho.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

13. ISO #1413

please be specific before asking specifics.

who is this mafia we are getting? how are you sure they are mafia?
    That's be Blink unless Blink simply lost his fucking mind.

He seems to believe with impunity that it is you or him. The information you provided contradicts his.

So. You claim. And we figure it out no? I'm guessing you don't have anything to hide. I townread you n' all.

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

Notice both Freckles and baker are not voteing blink. Because his flip would put them. Town how can you not see they are WIFOM you all. As town I am begging you to see this and vote here. You all know blink and me are not new players. So our reads are not garbage. This flip will answer so much. So what I ask you to do is make your reads and vote baker or blink only. Blinks flip will prob baker is fake. But today we have to lynch one or the other. Yes I hope you lynch baker.

Just think of this most of you all town read me and blink until the push on baker. So the best lynch is one of the 2 and baker I am telling you is the correct one. This is not TVT this is Town vers scum.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

17. ISO #1417

He seems to believe with impunity that it is you or him. The information you provided contradicts his.

So. You claim. And we figure it out no? I'm guessing you don't have anything to hide. I townread you n' all.
    What you just said basically means CC.

Something that you magically couldn't understand now you magically understand it =)

18. ISO #1418

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I havn't seen much wifom, not sure where mike is coming from there.

I've deff noticed a HYPER increased activity level once the CC i made on bake tho.
    I've been here all day. I just like the juicy stuff.

Good for you to attribute that to me. Fun fact, if Baker+Me is your scumteam you know I'm probably the one CCing here. I'd love to Thunderdome you and have before. And then I killed you. It was marvelous.

19. ISO #1419

It was aimed at Martin and I wish for them to respond to it.
    pssssttt

You might've missed my responses. Here it is, full convo so far:

Spoiler : convo :

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Uh, what? I didn't say a 2nd doctor HAD to exist. I said it was possible and not unique.
    You have no self role related mechanical information at all? Do you?
    Why should I share that information with you right now? As far as I know it has no relevance to the current thread/game-state.
    You aren’t even PR.
    Don’t try it.
    I never said I was or wasn't PR :shrug:

That's information in of itself and I'm careful to never share it with anyone.
    Unless it is necessary to do so.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #1420

Notice both Freckles and baker are not voteing blink. Because his flip would put them. Town how can you not see they are WIFOM you all. As town I am begging you to see this and vote here. You all know blink and me are not new players. So our reads are not garbage. This flip will answer so much. So what I ask you to do is make your reads and vote baker or blink only. Blinks flip will prob baker is fake. But today we have to lynch one or the other. Yes I hope you lynch baker.

Just think of this most of you all town read me and blink until the push on baker. So the best lynch is one of the 2 and baker I am telling you is the correct one. This is not TVT this is Town vers scum.
    Mike I've tried every way to level with you. Here's your Blink vote. It goes away once he talks.

And I'm done talking with you for now.

-vote Blinkskater

21. ISO #1421

Don’t do this to me. This is just cold. This is the towniest thing you could say.

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

What you just said basically means CC.

Something that you magically couldn't understand now you magically understand it =)
    You've both given about the same amount of information. Actually, less from you.

24. ISO #1424

well good luck on your win then because what i am about to reveal will fuck both blink and mike forever and also people might lynch you/shoot you soon.

would you be willing to accept that?

25. ISO #1425

26. ISO #1426

well good luck on your win then because what i am about to reveal will fuck both blink and mike forever and also people might lynch you/shoot you soon.

I don't really understand how all four of those things happen but sure. Go for it.

27. ISO #1427

28. ISO #1428

I've been here all day. I just like the juicy stuff.

Good for you to attribute that to me. Fun fact, if Baker+Me is your scumteam you know I'm probably the one CCing here. I'd love to Thunderdome you and have before. And then I killed you. It was marvelous.
    Yeah but you forget that Baker fumbled his claim.

Before I had even claimed.

29. ISO #1429

Nothing can fuck me except my wife mate

30. ISO #1430

Mike I've tried every way to level with you. Here's your Blink vote. It goes away once he talks.

And I'm done talking with you for now.

-vote Blinkskater
    I am getting confused by you. If you are town why are you so town reading baker that is at this point outed wolf. Are you just misreading him?

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

Hell yes come out with it.

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

Hey frinck. If I'm a wolf here what is the benefit of outing myself instead of using the strongman kill on Baker tonight?
    Because the strongman kill still winds up getting infected if the virus decides to meme on you. Easy.

36. ISO #1436

Hey frinck. If I'm a wolf here what is the benefit of outing myself instead of using the strongman kill on Baker tonight?
    That was my point lol.

37. ISO #1437

Because the strongman kill still winds up getting infected if the virus decides to meme on you. Easy.
    I never considered that.

38. ISO #1438

I don't really understand how all four of those things happen but sure. Go for it.
    dont get me wrong but you are forcing me to gamethrow here. i would have been fine with just them lynching me for the sake of wifom but i no longer want you guys be bothered by their nonsense. i have never seen such toxicity from anyone before.

i am confident in my gameplay and i am developing new things every game i join. i like my progress. so i disagree with both mike and martin here on their snarky comments. i believe somebody is pulling the strings here because they have been outplayed but then we need to keep some integrity here and not ruin the game for everyone and for people who spectate. so i will be a good sport here. sorry to rest of town. especially auwt.

blink is a liar. i am doctor and i visited mike last night.

here is the last remaining part of my lw

I am Shaman (White Mage)

I visited Mike on N1.

I had to make a choice between MM and Mike. Since I can't visit myself, this was a hard decision. Based on my reads and the following chart, I decided Mike would be the best option for me. I find MM and Mike equal. However, MM's interaction with Mesk posed a possible virus threat for me. MM, i can't risk healing you tonight. Mike on the other hand would be a better mafia target to set me up for lynch. I also dislike how I feel when I read MM's posts. He is always few steps ahead of me in my mind and thats another reason why Mike was my choice. No disrespect to Mike or MM here but I believe Mike's play in this game would be less dangerous to me late game than MM in a 1v2 scenario simply because me and Mike felt DM could be TPR. Maybe I am wrong here.

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

You think I give a s*** about the virus at this point?

What you said makes no sense because I outed myself as a direct threat to the virus.

41. ISO #1441

You think I give a s*** about the virus at this point?

What you said makes no sense because I outed myself as a direct threat to the virus.
    You haven't outted shit.

Look up

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And do what he did better please, thanks.

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

dont get me wrong but you are forcing me to gamethrow here. i would have been fine with just them lynching me for the sake of wifom but i no longer want you guys be bothered by their nonsense. i have never seen such toxicity from anyone before.

i am confident in my gameplay and i am developing new things every game i join. i like my progress. so i disagree with both mike and martin here on their snarky comments. i believe somebody is pulling the strings here because they have been outplayed but then we need to keep some integrity here and not ruin the game for everyone and for people who spectate. so i will be a good sport here. sorry to rest of town. especially auwt.

I am Shaman (White Mage)

I visited Mike on N1.

I had to make a choice between MM and Mike. Since I can't visit myself, this was a hard decision. Based on my reads and the following chart, I decided Mike would be the best option for me. I find MM and Mike equal. However, MM's interaction with Mesk posed a possible virus threat for me. MM, i can't risk healing you tonight. Mike on the other hand would be a better mafia target to set me up for lynch. I also dislike how I feel when I read MM's posts. He is always few steps ahead of me in my mind and thats another reason why Mike was my choice. No disrespect to Mike or MM here but I believe Mike's play in this game would be less dangerous to me late game than MM in a 1v2 scenario simply because me and Mike felt DM could be TPR. Maybe I am wrong here.
    How would this get me shot/lynched??

44. ISO #1444

I am Shaman (White Mage)

I visited Mike on N1.

Wtf That fits with everything he has said all day 2 this is why I read him as virus.

Blink please explain how you know he is not medic.

Holy shit. And yet Freckles you claimed I was pocking blink. Blink dude please explaine.

45. ISO #1445

Wtf That fits with everything he has said all day 2 this is why I read him as virus.

Holy shit. And yet Freckles you claimed I was pocking blink. Blink dude please explaine.
    Bring it in fam, bring it in.

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

Explain what?

His claim doesn't change the mechanical evidence i have.

48. ISO #1448

I'm not sure that is necessarily true. Strongman makes the OoO of the kill happen before anything else, including infection. Only way virus infects through a strongman kill is if they use the MM ability and not the SK one, since the targeting is based on whoever visits who for that night. As for SK that infects, but it only infects/sicken the wolf if the wolf "eats" the target while the target is infected:

"if a wolf eats an infected player, then they inherit the remaining time that player has"

Copy-pasted from the virus mechanics section. So if an SK hits a target that is strong-manned by a wolf, the wolf doesn't get infected at all since that happens before the infection in the OoO.

Its still possible to meme it though with an MM ability target, since that is visit-based and not affected by OoO at all unless they strongman a virus targeting self with MM ability. Which kills Virus before MM infection activates.

This is of course based on my understanding of the setup. Not necessarily true but it's what I believe to be true of the setup. If not, could always ask AIVION.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #1449

50. ISO #1450

Why not just put this when you already claimed PR?? You costing me does not confirm I am town so you are not putting my life at risk. Your claim makes sense. What CC the fuck is going on? Blink played so fucking townie. Blink outed he is even willing to be lynched. Blink you are too tir player. You would do this. But on day 2????

Is there a world of tvt? Blink dude you need to explain how you know 100% he is fake.