Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

2. ISO #852

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Lol what
    Then I see someone scumlike, I prefer not to read his messages. Only thing he doing is ignorin everything around and forging bullshit "connection" from me to some random ppl, and he spreadin his whole time to do this shit, even after all of this fake links explained already. Why he is doing this? It's simple, 2 of 4 players voted on him are dead (one killed by himself), I am just next in his list. There is not executioner in this game, so he can only be mafia/virus. More like mafia, probably with Varcron and someone else in team. Why Varcron? Well, he missed DM in his list, so maybe they forged that list in mafia chat and forget to include themselves, lol. Not enougth for me to push Varcron, I will stay on my vote on DM.

Also, Frinkles saying "Fellas, MM is virus" is kinda "If I were virus, why should I say that shit lol" type of defence. Maybe Frinkles is virus, DM is mafia, Vacron is his ally (only based on readlist and following DM's shit, I can be wrong) and 3rd one is someone else.

Well, @Renegade . You need to make it clear, I think. D1 you protected Martin from me, then I don't even try to lynch him. Now you are voting him. Give your explaination about that and also explain, why are you not voting DM, like you did d1. It's ironic that you are the one I trust in this game, but this things realy needs explaination to keep that trust.

3. ISO #853

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Martin and Zedus’s interactions Day 1 just felt like scum theatre to me.
    ok if I eliminate the possibility of DM and Martin bussing each other and for certain DM ignoring Frinckles, then I get a clear picture on things after considering D2 so far;

Ren is distancing himself from Zedus. Zedus is giving us things about Ren.
    However Zedus isn't giving us much about Martin. Ren is pushing for Martin and DM.
    Martin saw Zedus as number two after me in scum list. Ren is high on Martin's townreads.

Something is off here.

4. ISO #854

Also everyone needs to remember wolves already have 2 checks down. By start of day tomorrow they will have 4 total checks. Which is a boatload of information on the current playerbase. If perchance they got lucky and didn't waste a check on MM thats even better for them. By Day 3 they can very likely have a dam good chance of eliminating all of our PRs from the game. I implore all the town PRS to leave too LWS of what they did because that could be key to winning the game come LYLO
    What is LYLO, you used that twice?

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

Ok so something that i'd like to add in here. The previous two times that this game has been run there have been 5 citizens. A little bit of host meta and host experience balancing games i am going to say the percentage is pretty high we are dealing with a 5 Citizen game.

This being said i believe we've had 3 hard cit claims so far. Mesk, baker, mike. If marsh flips cit here due to the fact that 3 players have already claimed Cit, come day 3 I think a mass role claim may be in order for our best chance to essentially solve the game from a mechanical standpoint. We also should have a Vigi and wolf kill during the night which will further that poe along nicely imo. Hopefully wolves hit a citizen.

I'd also lile to state i believe Mesk and Mike to be actual citizens at this present time. Mesk moreso then mike. I feel lile baker deserves the benefit of the doubt today at least because well he's put in the work for it at least today.
    Yeah, blink is also added to the town list. I cannot see this post coming from Mafia.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

Well if MM flips Consig, I’m putting Blink in Town Core as I don’t think he posts that if that is the case.
    That would be a bit silly to towncore me because of a that can be made by either alignment lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Look at how renegade defends martin, and now is voting him.

Sigh, I dont really feel like pulling the quote that made me feel the super scum vibe, but maybe I will. Give me a sec
    How do I benefit from Auwt's death? He tried to heal me?

My "defense" of Martin is being blown way out of proportion. I was telling Zebus to stop calling Martin a "missleader" before the game even started. Hardly a defense. Now that the game actually got going, where did I defend Martin? Please quote the posts, thanks.

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post

Well, @Renegade . You need to make it clear, I think. D1 you protected Martin from me, then I don't even try to lynch him. Now you are voting him. Give your explaination about that and also explain, why are you not voting DM, like you did d1. It's ironic that you are the one I trust in this game, but this things realy needs explaination to keep that trust.
    I defended Martin from you BEFORE THE GAME GOT GOING because you were dragging in other games and pretending you knew best (when history has shown the opposite). You came out swinging calling him a missleader and basically telling him to fuck off. That is what I "defended" him from.

13. ISO #863

You've called me wolf once with no deduction, this time is no different lol

I honestly believe you are the betawolf, frinckles is omegawolf. I am still trying to fit in the alpha wolf in this equation. Certainly, there is something off with your D2 posts on about calculating citizens and roles. Also stating the obvious over and over doesn't make you look any townier in my eyes.

There is a lot of WIFOM behind your role. This doesn't add up with Thaiax' comment on D1 meta. IT also doesn't add up with the position you are trying to put yourself in or the scenario you create.

IT is bloody obvious we will be hardclaiming roles tomorrow otherwise it will be over for town.

Are you afraid to claim a role today? What is this all about blinkskater?

14. ISO #864

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    After re-reading this post I can see it is coming from town mindset but some phrases scream scum to me, especially the logic being put behind them.

I don't know why would anyone say this. It feels very artificial. But, I am not sure, maybe it is Zedus mansplaining himself to Mesk again. Yet, Zedus has Ren on TR for a long time and has been consistent with this.

But then, he defends Renegade further. Also on first part this could be seen as a soft admit on using "weak scum list" to fencesitting with certain people

Here he points out I have been trusted by 2 dead people, he took notice on how fuckin "townie" I can get more than anyone in this game yet doesn't question how terrible of a spot it puts me in from my PoV.
    Believe me Zedus, Auwt and MM were one of the last people I would have wanted dead be it from town PoV and scum PoV.

He is certainly a Renegade fanboy.

This can only be solved by finding the answer to the following;

1. Who would Zedus vote on lylo between Ren and Mike/Martin. two scenarios

2. Why is there this awkward connection between Zedus and Renegade the whole game?

3. How would a Zedus/Renegade+1 scum team would behave?

Renegade seemed to point some weird stuff about Zedus at the start of Day 2. I find it legit. But then, It doesn't sit right with me on how Zedus is sucking up on Ren this much and Ren is quite distancing from it. When I look at all of their interactions, I can still feel some awkwardness and I wasn't the only one to feel this. DM and Auwt felt it too on D1. If there is a world where Zedus/Ren are scum team, I guess this game would be it. I want to be proven wrong.
    Trust me I find this as strange as you.

I've said it before and I will say it again, I find strict town reads of me to be kind of suspicious since the evidence for it has been very weak.

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

I honestly believe you are the betawolf, frinckles is omegawolf. I am still trying to fit in the alpha wolf in this equation. Certainly, there is something off with your D2 posts on about calculating citizens and roles. Also stating the obvious over and over doesn't make you look any townier in my eyes.

There is a lot of WIFOM behind your role. This doesn't add up with Thaiax' comment on D1 meta. IT also doesn't add up with the position you are trying to put yourself in or the scenario you create.

IT is bloody obvious we will be hardclaiming roles tomorrow otherwise it will be over for town.

Are you afraid to claim a role today? What is this all about blinkskater?
    There are no grounds for you to fish out of a pond 2 players exact roles. That's a type of speculation that seems reaching for a needle in a haystack, especially with what you've been saying about Martin.

My D2 posts about analytics and solving are things that need to be said. Nothing off about posts that are considered non alignment indicative. There is no wifom anywhere near my role if you look at thailaxs play and then analyze what i've actually said 2+2 should be able to be put together.

Id also like to know what position and scenario you accuse me of putting myself in and creating?

I am not afraid of any role claims because it should be painfully obvious by now, no ill even call it bloody obvious.

A mass one today imo would hurt town more then help it.

18. ISO #868

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I defended Martin from you BEFORE THE GAME GOT GOING because you were dragging in other games and pretending you knew best (when history has shown the opposite). You came out swinging calling him a missleader and basically telling him to fuck off. That is what I "defended" him from.
    Thank you, so I got that correct. But DM still shitting me about that.
    Please, answer about DM also.

19. ISO #869

Well, I need to say, I don't want to mix personal shit about Renegade and real ingame info about him, but it's hard to me. You know the history of this conflict, Bakermir, and some other ppl know too. You know that Superjack silenced me and him in observing chat of previous game then we both were dead just to stop our river of hate? I will try to explain, and yes, I realy getting angry on someones who want to use my personal attitude to Renegade against me or him. Now I will explain my point:

D1 I got strong reason to think Renegade is town, or maybe, less likely virus. I attacked him not like a player, but like some personal foe. He getting angry with that and he said something "If it's ok for moderators to insult me here this way I will just leave". Can mafia do this? Probably not, I think. Renegade is "goofy", but he is not a dick, who will just destroy the game for another 2 players by ragequit. Well, maybe this can sounds like if I am his mafia teammate, so he was ready to ragequit and destroy the game personaly for me. I accept, that this makes me and Renegade like 2 mafia members in someone's eyes, and I have nothing to counter that. But even if you think I am mafia with Ren, think about another mafia member. Can Renegade be that kind of dick, who will destroy game for him just because he want destroy the game for me? No, he is not. But if he is citizen, for example, ragequit seems easier: "I am useless role anyway, fuck it, will not play with this asshole Zedus, bb". If he is virus... Well, best way is infect me then, lol He is not virus I think.

Also, I re-read d1. Mesk said true that Renegade protected Martin from me. But I take that personal. Like "this hated Zedus again attacked Martin as previous time, and I am, the Knight Renegade in the Shiny White Armor, will protect Marting from him!" I think now he have something vs Martin to vote, he found the strength to keep away our personal bullshit like I trying too and focused on game.

So I have to say, yes, I don't like Renegade as person, it's true, and it's true that it's hard to me to separate personal shit from the game. I afraid that if I strat pushing Renegade, this will be only because I want see him lynched like my out of game foe, not like real scum. That's why my possibility on afraiding misslynch Renegade is higher, then on others. As for Marting, yes, I had conflict with him in previous game, but we are not out of game foes with him for sure, i just trolled him a bit at start and I already apologized for that, and that was my mistake to do that.

Now my answers.

If I have choice of only 3 players to vote, I prefer to vote Martin, but not Ren or Mike. The problem is that you are still scummy for me, same as Martin, so it's higly possible that this will be misslynch.

I already explained. Also, you have seen our conflict before at forum, aren't you? Are you still pretending to not understanding we are out of game foes with Renegade?

Well, you, I think. An we lynching Martin with our scum team like we planned this night, do you forgot that?
    Your princess is in another castle, Bakermir. Surely, if you are realy trying to find scum, but not distract us and force me to bring my out of game shit about Renegade into this topic.

Also, I steel se no answer for my question. Will you say again you missed that?
    This is a dodge. Was it intentional or did he just fall into my trap?

20. ISO #870

This is a dodge. Was it intentional or did he just fall into my trap?
    I see no dodge. What do you mean? Chosing from Ren (my townlist), Mike (my townlist) and Martin (my neut list, falling to scumlist) is obvious, no?
    Surely I prefer not to chose between this 3 ppl, I see another around.

21. ISO #871

There are no grounds for you to fish out of a pond 2 players exact roles. That's a type of speculation that seems reaching for a needle in a haystack, especially with what you've been saying about Martin.

My D2 posts about analytics and solving are things that need to be said. Nothing off about posts that are considered non alignment indicative. There is no wifom anywhere near my role if you look at thailaxs play and then analyze what i've actually said 2+2 should be able to be put together.

Id also like to know what position and scenario you accuse me of putting myself in and creating?

I am not afraid of any role claims because it should be painfully obvious by now, no ill even call it bloody obvious.

A mass one today imo would hurt town more then help it.
    True.

But I don't know you very well. I am not sure this is a normal "blinkskater" thing to do.

I am sorry about my weird things sometimes. I just don't understand why do we have to view everything so black and white. I guess I am not that experienced and hitting the bottom of dunning-kruger while rest of you are just ascended on another plane.

22. ISO #872

Just food for thought i came into the game to a slot baker had no problem getting rid of because Thailax was AFK. As i entered already having read the game, i revealed that he was my top wolf read and why.

Without any progression of thoughts he basically just called me scum for thinking and explaining I thought he was scum.

Now it appears he still believes me to be exactly the beta wolf because somethings off with me and im creating scenarios or some shit? Lol careful baker there still a big bad Vigi out there ;)

23. ISO #873

I see no dodge. What do you mean? Chosing from Ren (my townlist), Mike (my townlist) and Martin (my neut list, falling to scumlist) is obvious, no?
    Surely I prefer not to chose between this 3 ppl, I see another around.
    Who would you vote between Ren and Mike?

Who would you vote between Ren and Martin?

that was my question. sorry if that came confusing

24. ISO #874

Just food for thought i came into the game to a slot baker had no problem getting rid of because Thailax was AFK. As i entered already having read the game, i revealed that he was my top wolf read and why.

Without any progression of thoughts he basically just called me scum for thinking and explaining I thought he was scum.

Now it appears he still believes me to be exactly the beta wolf because somethings off with me and im creating scenarios or some shit? Lol careful baker there still a big bad Vigi out there ;)
    ok, i officially change what i said earlier about shooting Frinckles. blinkskater should be the target for vigi tonight

25. ISO #875

ok, i officially change what i said earlier about shooting Frinckles. blinkskater should be the target for vigi tonight
    Of course you'd "change" your mind. I'm confident Vigi will not be shooting me, rather hoping he'll shoot you, nothing personal mate.

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

Of course you'd "change" your mind. I'm confident Vigi will not be shooting me, rather hoping he'll shoot you, nothing personal mate.
    hey I wasn't passive aggressive. no need to get dirty there mate

i honestly don't understand why would you be stating the obvious about tomorrows massclaim and keep counting citizens today.

28. ISO #878

hey I wasn't passive aggressive. no need to get dirty there mate

i honestly don't understand why would you be stating the obvious about tomorrows massclaim and keep counting citizens today.
    Don't take my sarcasm for being dirty man, ill jist stop talking if thats the case.

You think for some it may not be obvious?

29. ISO #879

Who would you vote between Ren and Mike?
    Well. Both of them are most likely cannot be mafia for me. But as I said before, Ren can be virus. Mike can be too.
    Hard choice, then I need to trust someone more then other. Auwt healed Ren and trusted him more, them Mike. But I think, I have to vote Ren in this situation, because it's seems for me something changed a bit in his playstyle, but Mike still Mike. As I said d1, mafia had no plan d1 and now they have that plan, so some players will start play different way.
    As for virus... well, both of them can be virus, but in my eyes it's most likely DM or Frinckles (I explained before).
    I vote Renegade in this case. But there is one "but"

Now we have 3 votes on him - blinkskater, Mesk514, Frinckles. First 2 of them are townies for me (i should renew my list, both Mesk and Blink will be "weak towies" ) and Frinckles looks like virus. So there is no mafia votes on Ren, as that looks to me. If i vote him now, mafia can instantly follow that with 3 votes and we are fucked.

So, Mike>Renegade now for me, but REAL voting Renegade is too risky.

Who would you vote between Ren and Martin?
    Well, it's simple. Martin. I have some town points for him, but a bit more scum points, so he is in my "weak scum list". Mike is likely trusted for me, especially after MM dies to virus.

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

Don't take my sarcasm for being dirty man, ill jist stop talking if thats the case.

You think for some it may not be obvious?
    I can't apply the same logic in between alignment/role indicative posts and personal attacks. I think the personal attacks, sarcasm, whatever you call it doesn't require justification since there is nothing more obvious than those stuff and it only requires someone to have basic awareness to spot the difference. However, the rolecard indicative posts should be done in a way not to potentially harm others if you are coming from citizen pov. This is where I believe you are shortcoming for now.

33. ISO #883

I can't apply the same logic in between alignment/role indicative posts and personal attacks. I think the personal attacks, sarcasm, whatever you call it doesn't require justification since there is nothing more obvious than those stuff and it only requires someone to have basic awareness to spot the difference. However, the rolecard indicative posts should be done in a way not to potentially harm others if you are coming from citizen pov. This is where I believe you are shortcoming for now.
    Can you simplify this for my p brain i have no idea what you are trying to say?

34. ISO #884

Well. Both of them are most likely cannot be mafia for me. But as I said before, Ren can be virus. Mike can be too.
    Hard choice, then I need to trust someone more then other. Auwt healed Ren and trusted him more, them Mike. But I think, I have to vote Ren in this situation, because it's seems for me something changed a bit in his playstyle, but Mike still Mike. As I said d1, mafia had no plan d1 and now they have that plan, so some players will start play different way.
    As for virus... well, both of them can be virus, but in my eyes it's most likely DM or Frinckles (I explained before).
    I vote Renegade in this case. But there is one "but"

Now we have 3 votes on him - blinkskater, Mesk514, Frinckles. First 2 of them are townies for me (i should renew my list, both Mesk and Blink will be "weak towies" ) and Frinckles looks like virus. So there is no mafia votes on Ren, as that looks to me. If i vote him now, mafia can instantly follow that with 3 votes and we are fucked.

So, Mike>Renegade now for me, but REAL voting Renegade is too risky.

Well, it's simple. Martin. I have some town points for him, but a bit more scum points, so he is in my "weak scum list". Mike is likely trusted for me, especially after MM dies to virus.
    pick a side zedus. you are not putting yourself in a good position here.

who is your top scum read?

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

My updated list:
    Town:
    Zedus
    Mike

Weak town:

Mesk514
    Renegade
    blinkskater
    - missed d1, but looks like townie for me according to his posts.

Neuts:
    Gyrlander - I can't understand what's he doing and why he voted me. Maybe he is townie, fooled by DM bullshit, maybe just evil. No game presence d1 donen't make it easier to understand.

Weak scum:
    MartinGG99
    bakermir
    Varcron
    Frinckles
    -this one is probably virus, I think

Strong scum:
    Dark Magician - I can't even undestand why someone still listening for this full of shit person. Does he did at least something to think he is town? Can someone point on that "something"?

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

Can you simplify this for my p brain i have no idea what you are trying to say?
    I don't feel you are genuine here nor in your previous D2 posts. I like your style though. I think you just bamboozled most of the players here.

If not then I am crazy as you imagine, we will see at the end of this game.

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

I don't feel you are genuine here nor in your previous D2 posts. I like your style though. I think you just bamboozled most of the players here.

If not then I am crazy as you imagine, we will see at the end of this game.
    What? I don't think your crazy i think your wolf equity outweighs ur town equity.

If you feel that there is no genuiness in my posts that is a fair reason to scum read me.

43. ISO #893

So you also disagree with my Martin/Zedus Read I suppose?
    Martin reads me as town. Martin also is evaluating. Zedus is evaluating. So you putting it like they are hard scum reading me is incorrect. And the open ended Question you asked is putting it like such.

So to answer your question do I find it scummy that they are considering a world where I am virus is scummy hell no I like it. It shows me they are considering avenues. Town does not have facts. only scum have facts. You are not considering any world but me now that is find as Odd.

Let look at facts on Virus. They need to win they need to be last one alive or win tie.
    They Do not want any spot light on them Day 1. as there is possible 2 or 3 investitive roles on them day 1. they would be outed GAME over. Why I was saying MM play was not Virus indictive. MM was to Showboat to be virus. I only commented on MM because People where ASKING what I thought about MM being Virus. GO READ THE POSTS. (but you take bits a pices of the posts out of context.) If I was virus I would have been on the vote on you Day 1 because a no vote day 1 is anti Virus play. Virus will want a lynch day 1 ANY LYNCH.

What I find is odd is I have a few people suspect as virus because of information that came out day 2 (Looking at people who seemed to know MM was going to be the target) yet you are not bringing up any of theses.

Also MM was town reading me at EOD and I target him as my Virus kill??? I love playing with MM me and MM have history and Blink can confirm that because I have same history with Blink. MM would NEVER BE my Day 1 kill not with him Town reading me.

@Martin @Zedus please let everyone know do you agree with DM instead of speaking for them lets hear them out.

If town wants to Lynch me thinking I am Virus Dude I am ok with that. You kill another town but at least I can go to dead chat and laff at the reads people give. Key to winning is to evaluate the game.

You see I am under 0 pressure so If you want to scum paint me or misread me fine go for it but at least have the balls to vote me. ( and no blink that is not aimed at you because I know you in a hart bet would do that as town lol. )

My point is MM was correct about one thing you have to put pressure on people to get read reads out of them.
    -vote Dark Magician
    it goes something like this.

The only prob is I hard defended you Day 1 because I thought you softed a PR role. If I was virus trust me You would be dead not MM. MM is unreadable day 1. he has always been. The fact you are alive clears me as Virus. If you don't believe me go back and Look at my posts day 1. I hard defended you I eve nsaid I would explaine latter. the reason why Is I thought you where a town PR but today I realize that is not true.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

44. ISO #894

Ok then.
    Name 2 people you could consider poisoning and why.
    Dude you would be my number 1 person. I read you as a PR.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

45. ISO #895

I wouldn't mind some pressure on DM. It was there day 1 however with baker being the counter train to DM i don't see them both being wolves unless DM is exactly the alpha, and baker was trying to be the sacrifical lamb so to speak.

I'm still wolf leaning baker. I feel very unsure on DM.

46. ISO #896

That would be a bit silly to towncore me because of a that can be made by either alignment lol
    Well blink I put you in my town core with the Possibility being Virus. lol.

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    How do I benefit from Auwt's death? He tried to heal me?

My "defense" of Martin is being blown way out of proportion. I was telling Zebus to stop calling Martin a "missleader" before the game even started. Hardly a defense. Now that the game actually got going, where did I defend Martin? Please quote the posts, thanks.
    I do not like this post at all. Medic can heal a scum. That does not clear you. You have no idea who he heals. It does imply that he Town read you. That info is good to know. But the way you said it I did not like.

Heals do not clear anyone.

49. ISO #899

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Well blink I put you in my town core with the Possibility being Virus. lol.
    In all reality virus should be getting concerned with the amount of wolves still around. I don't see a sane virus target someone they think is town tonight. Unless we hit a wolf on the lynch.

50. ISO #900

I did but i thought it would be more beneficial Day 3.
    What is your read on Gyrlander. He is playing his townie meta but, it is not out of his range to do that as mafia.

I am leaning more town than scum. with higher chances of him being Virus than you.