User Tag List

Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 2482
  1. ISO #1601

2. ISO #1602

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

blinkskater (2 [L-3]):
    Gyrlander, Frinckles

only 8 alive takes 5 to lynch. Lets not have an early EOD. I do not disagree blink is a good lynch. But lets hear from everyone Lets get roles Lets make sure he is not Town.

Blink played me no matter what yes. Should we lynch blink today YES. but lets not make it easy for his scum partner to buss him. For crying out loud you are Makeing it easy for his partner to burry him and get town cred if he is wolf. If he is town you are handing this win to the scum. Also do not forget we need to also analize who the Virus is.
    DONT FORGET THERE IS A VIRUS. FOR TOWN TO WIN WOLFS HAVE TO DIE BUT SO DOES VIRUS!!!!

I fucked up yes But that does not mean I am stupid. Please town lets at least learn from our mistakes. Who is my numer one lynch today Blink hands down no argument there. But lets at least not make it easy for Wolfs and Virus.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #1603

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Also i will answer any questions anyone may have about why i did what i did just @me and i will get to it.
    What beach are you at? Where vacation give details.

And make it very, very clear.

Like is the water super clear?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

4. ISO #1604

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    @Mike , you want us not to vote now?
    NOOOOO GOD NOOO

Why are we just saying screw it skip the days That only helps Wolfs and Virus to Hide.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #1605

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    blinkskater (2 [L-3]):
    Gyrlander, Frinckles

only 8 alive takes 5 to lynch. Lets not have an early EOD. I do not disagree blink is a good lynch. But lets hear from everyone Lets get roles Lets make sure he is not Town.

Blink played me no matter what yes. Should we lynch blink today YES. but lets not make it easy for his scum partner to buss him. For crying out loud you are Makeing it easy for his partner to burry him and get town cred if he is wolf. If he is town you are handing this win to the scum. Also do not forget we need to also analize who the Virus is.
    DONT FORGET THERE IS A VIRUS. FOR TOWN TO WIN WOLFS HAVE TO DIE BUT SO DOES VIRUS!!!!

I fucked up yes But that does not mean I am stupid. Please town lets at least learn from our mistakes. Who is my numer one lynch today Blink hands down no argument there. But lets at least not make it easy for Wolfs and Virus.
    ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

6. ISO #1606

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

Freckles are you Viggy? I read you as Viggy after seeing the flip.

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

You can't stop the town takeover.

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
    I get it. I fucked up you where right I was wrong. But how did you know he was town???? he was real??? Blink was so convincing. Baker even admitted to being scummy on purpose. (BTW Baker Never do that again)

But how did you know???? I would normally say you are scummy for that but you felt just as frustrated as I was. Also that last post you made after I was so excited for him to flip scum. was so townie of you. I would say virus but If you where Virus I do not see you hard defending him like that. So I do not belive you can be virus. I think Gyr has the Highest chance to be Virus.

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

I will be killed today by poisoner. Scum took a bad shot at Renegade who was playing TPR/silly scum style. I liked that. @Renegade WP.

Okay. so. Worldbuild time.

I have extensive notes about interactions, they cut off after a certain point but I can at least work out that:

Blink + Varcron makes sense. My notes indicate zero conflicts with that scenario.

Naturally, Mike makes a lovely ez pz third but I don't believe he's scum tbh.

Mesk is a great candidate and checks out.

Gyrlander if he's choosing to roll into the game and bus the living hell out of Blink, but two D1 AFK wolves sounds bizarre and unlikely. It's possible though.

Zedus' hammer was horrifically scummy, but I've seen Zedus v Varcron plenty this game, I think atleast.

11. ISO #1611

He was 100% obvious scum if town's eyes, especially after Blink cc'ed him.

Lie. Whole that day was around Baker vs Blink, and everyone who want's to say something did that. If you aren't, ask yourself why are you so shady. It's your problem.
    [/QUOTE]

No, 100% is mechanically confirmed. Not "your reads" or "town reads" as if you were the whole Town.

NO. The whole day wasn't around it. It started around the 14 hour mark or so. I left to see the Perseidas and was out the whole night + then went to sleep. What I did after waking up was checking the thread and reading the last 10 pages. I'm really sad because no scum does a chart like bakermir did in his LW.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

12. ISO #1612

Why's that? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Because of how frustrated you where he died and he was doc. I would think only the viggy would put his neck out there like that. I honestly thought you would be dead today. I figured Wolfs or Virus would have targeted you today. I know if I was I would have killed you last night. But like I said before your frustration felt to real. I went and reread D2 last night. There was several points where there where flaws in blinks logic I did not would not consider. You have to be town from my POV. But lets get info first.

13. ISO #1613

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You hammered like an asshole. Care to explain?
    To add to this, I looked at the time stamps of his past posts and I never saw him post around at time like that.

What bothers me is Blink would know this also. So his play is scummy very scummy. But we need to use the whole day The towns only way to win is Day. Do not Do not Vote anyone early because Scum does not need to hide a hammer vote. We need to figure this out. I know I am town I am a VT. I am not a PR not a Wolf not a Virus. We need open claims today only chance we can figure this out. Wolfs need to hide. Lets not let them hide.
    Why are we doing a mass claim? As much as people have said it would put the scum in a box, from my point of view many if not all of them would claim citizen at this point because three TPR's are dead. Heck, the vig might even claim vig so they don't get strong-man killed (which would prevent a vig shot as well as kill him since it makes the kill happen first in the OoO.)

Town needs to see We need to lynch a scum Wofls or virus dont matter but if we lynch a town We are screwed. This is why We need confirmed towns This is why Claming is the best play. We will end up with either 1 to many PRs or a Confirmed PR. and then we can lynch in the VT claims. My point is it only helps town.
    Yes but assuming there were 2 randed TPR's, a mass claim would probably reveal the vigilante. As for the citizen claims, there could be 6 or 7 of them (presuming all evils claim citizen). Doesn't really help our situation as much but it certainly helps the scum if they want to kill the vigilante before they get another shot off.

NO TOWN HAMMERS BEFORE EOD UNLESS IT'S 100% OBVIOUS SCUM. You didn't allow other players to get a say in the baker vs blink. Also, he wasn't saying he was Doc. It appears you don't understand what happened. The only claim that allowed him to know that was being Tracker but he confirmed he was lying. Good.
    To be fair, I noticed Varcron was the only one who didn't vote on D2. Technically it could be argued that Zedus wasn't preventing anyone but Varcron from having a say in it. But that's a different matter considering the circumstances of the Zedus hammer. It was out of no-where in terms of his usual activity as compared to his other posts.

As for yeeting Blink, I don't think we need to rush to that option right off the bat when we have 48 hours to discuss things. Such as possible scum teammates.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

14. ISO #1614

I get it. I fucked up you where right I was wrong. But how did you know he was town???? he was real??? Blink was so convincing. Baker even admitted to being scummy on purpose. (BTW Baker Never do that again)

But how did you know???? I would normally say you are scummy for that but you felt just as frustrated as I was. Also that last post you made after I was so excited for him to flip scum. was so townie of you. I would say virus but If you where Virus I do not see you hard defending him like that. So I do not belive you can be virus. I think Gyr has the Highest chance to be Virus.
    I am not Virus simply because I didn't read the thread. That would mean I targeted MM from all players -> I WOULD NEVER DO THIS CAUSE 1. I like MM 2. MM normally sides with me

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

I told you before. I can sniff out TPR's pretty well because I'm good at scum. Normally everyone flips the table over and says TPR HUNTING==SCUM!!!! but sometimes it's good to attempt to protect them because good wolves like Blink convince the town to lynch them. That's how I transferred my scum skills to town skills.

And it still didnt work lul

17. ISO #1617

Why am I don't want to lynch now is that because Blink act mafia-like. Virus must kill mafia, and if Blink is not virus, he probably already poisoned Blink and we will waste the lynch.
    Awfull logic. Virus would never poison Blink Blink easy lynch today.

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

I am not Virus simply because I didn't read the thread. That would mean I targeted MM from all players -> I WOULD NEVER DO THIS CAUSE 1. I like MM 2. MM normally sides with me
    I really want to believe you, as per usual. But I cannot
    There is a Mafia Discord somewhere with Blinkskater is saying, "Gyrlander I need you to bus the shit out of me D3."

Isn't there?

20. ISO #1620

In the name of Jesus don't talk about mass roleclaiming when we have 3 TPRs dead which means that 90% we have only the Hunter left. Why would we reveal the freaking Hunter.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

I will be killed today by poisoner. Scum took a bad shot at Renegade who was playing TPR/silly scum style. I liked that. @Renegade WP.

Okay. so. Worldbuild time.

I have extensive notes about interactions, they cut off after a certain point but I can at least work out that:

Blink + Varcron makes sense. My notes indicate zero conflicts with that scenario.

Naturally, Mike makes a lovely ez pz third but I don't believe he's scum tbh.

Gyrlander if he's choosing to roll into the game and bus the living hell out of Blink, but two D1 AFK wolves sounds bizarre and unlikely. It's possible though.

Zedus' hammer was horrifically scummy, but I've seen Zedus v Varcron plenty this game, I think atleast.
    This is one of the reasons why I think gyr is Virus.

25. ISO #1625

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

My primary problem, to his credit, is that Blink barely pushed on anyone. I actually only counted three instances of interactions where teamplay made little sense. But perhaps I can look back to EOD2 and see if there were some I missed.

30. ISO #1630

My primary problem, to his credit, is that Blink barely pushed on anyone. I actually only counted three instances of interactions where teamplay made little sense. But perhaps I can look back to EOD2 and see if there were some I missed.
    So who's scum?

31. ISO #1631

Lol i'm in NH at Lake Winnipsauke.

Patrician shores private beach the water is clear to a depth of about 20 ft.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

32. ISO #1632

So who's scum?
    I made a post about worldbuilding already. And I think it's poor form to throw notes into the game so I'll just explain again:

We know Varcron is scum, and deaderino.

Varcron makes sense with Blinkskater, who is naturally the next lynch.

So, if Blinkskater makes sense we can look at his interactions:

That fmpov, rules out Mike. If that was a display of theatrics, I'm dumbfounded. GG WP just fuck my shit up.

So unfortunately I'm left with Martin/DM/Mesk/Zedus/Gyrl right?

Zedus had a hammer on a TPR. Big oof.

Gyrl has been AFK.

But the overarching thing seems to be that Martin/DM/Zedus have had atleast one significant ping to or from Varcron where it made no sense.

So, Mesk/Gyr is what I'd push if nothing else. That could change, idk.

33. ISO #1633

34. ISO #1634

Why am I don't want to lynch now is that because Blink act mafia-like. Virus must kill mafia, and if Blink is not virus, he probably already poisoned Blink and we will waste the lynch.
    I disagree virus is smart enough not to poision the person who is the #1 lynch candidate next day.

Virus wants to survive to yah know.

35. ISO #1635

blinkskater (2 [L-3]):
    Gyrlander, Frinckles
    If we had no one mafia kill, that looks like mafia plan from d2 to cover themselves as "non-voters on Bakermir".
    Also, Varcron have not voted Bakermir. So maybe mafia hiding between non-voters. Think about that.

36. ISO #1636

I disagree virus is smart enough not to poision the person who is the #1 lynch candidate next day.

Virus wants to survive to yah know.
    That would be interesting for you to drop dead and then the rest of us have to figure out wtf to do next. Unfortunately I doubt that happens. I'm not sure if the virus also poisons a vigilante a la wolves NK.

So you dying to virus in an attempt from virus trying to 2 for 1 makes some sense.

37. ISO #1637

I made a post about worldbuilding already. And I think it's poor form to throw notes into the game so I'll just explain again:

We know Varcron is scum, and deaderino.

Varcron makes sense with Blinkskater, who is naturally the next lynch.

So, if Blinkskater makes sense we can look at his interactions:

That fmpov, rules out Mike. If that was a display of theatrics, I'm dumbfounded. GG WP just fuck my shit up.

So unfortunately I'm left with Martin/DM/Mesk/Zedus/Gyrl right?

Zedus had a hammer on a TPR. Big oof.

Gyrl has been AFK.

But the overarching thing seems to be that Martin/DM/Zedus have had atleast one significant ping to or from Varcron where it made no sense.

So, Mesk/Gyr is what I'd push if nothing else. That could change, idk.
    Is Mesk and Gyr are the next lynch candidates then you're making some big mistakes.

38. ISO #1638

39. ISO #1639

If we had no one mafia kill, that looks like mafia plan from d2 to cover themselves as "non-voters on Bakermir".
    Also, Varcron have not voted Bakermir. So maybe mafia hiding between non-voters. Think about that.
    zedus why did you hammer a shaman?

40. ISO #1640

Is Mesk and Gyr are the next lynch candidates then you're making some big mistakes.
    Nobody is even voting you right now. I'm just giving you my thought process lol. Why are you defending mesk btw, fourth mafia?

41. ISO #1641

Nobody is even voting you right now. I'm just giving you my thought process lol. Why are you defending mesk btw, fourth mafia?
    Yeah, and I'm providing my input regarding your thought process.

According to Mesk meta she must be Citizen. I hate this btw.

42. ISO #1642

I'm a great candidate for what?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

43. ISO #1643

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

That would be interesting for you to drop dead and then the rest of us have to figure out wtf to do next. Unfortunately I doubt that happens. I'm not sure if the virus also poisons a vigilante a la wolves NK.

So you dying to virus in an attempt from virus trying to 2 for 1 makes some sense.
    I'm never poisioned here. I know YOU cant know that but i'm PRETTY sure of it.

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647

Did you miss the post where Gyr threw doubt onto your Cit claim?

Almost like he knows something we dont?

48. ISO #1648

I'm never poisioned here. I know YOU cant know that but i'm PRETTY sure of it.
    like I said, from the point of view of a virus trying to 2 for 1 that bakermir flip means a vigilante usually shoots you. (If possible)

I'm actually wondering what the vigilante was thinking when he made that shot. Not in a bad way, just curious to the thought process. Varcron was definitely scummy but there was such a contrast in Blink V Baker to pass up.

49. ISO #1649

Blink, you haven't spoken to me once this game. I hope you know that.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Frinckles is scum and that's why he defended bakermir.

Zedus, what the fuck was that hammer, my guy? you were the one who was all like LAST ONE TO HAMMER ON TOWN IS SCUM.... soooo
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

50. ISO #1650