User Tag List

Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2482
  1. ISO #1551

2. ISO #1552

3. ISO #1553

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm desperate? You let out a fucking guffaw earlier and raged when I pressed you about it.

Lynch Bakermir. Put a bullet in my or your head tonight, I really don't give a shit anymore.

If Bakermir played me, GG to him. Doubt it.
    If you are town. I can’t wait for you to see his flip.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If you are town. I can’t wait for you to see his flip.
    Yeah, well if you and Blink are right I hope you can fucking communicate it better because you were both absolutely terrible at it.

I don't ask complicated questions. I never have. I'm extremely active and to the point.

Blow my brains out fam. Let's go.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

7. ISO #1557

DAY 2 HAS ENDED! NIGHT 2 HAS BEGUN!

You are still shaken up after seeing that Guy boil up and die from the poison. You are hoping you didn't get infected too. You make your way up through the hilly landscapes. You stop a few times to eat drink and make camp for the night. You are cooking some tasty looking venison you picked up earlier on in the forest. After making the preparations you hear a distant howl.

You freeze. You look over and see someone falling over, screaming in agony. You rush over to their side. When you got there... you found that they were killed. You search for the reason as to why they died... nothing seems to of attacked him. You are confused, and can't really fathom why this poor soul died. You take whatever provisions you could and say a prayer for the fallen soul... hoping his soul moves on into the afterlife peacefully.

You go back to your camp and prepare what could be your final meal... As you can feel the spirit wolves are getting ever closer to your position.

@bakermir has been yeeted! His role is Shaman (White Mage)

He left a last will next to his corpse that you plucked from him:
    Spoiler : Last will :
    I am Shaman (White Mage)

I visited Mike on N1.

I had to make a choice between MM and Mike. Since I can't visit myself, this was a hard decision. Based on my reads and the following chart, I decided Mike would be the best option for me. I find MM and Mike equal. However, MM's interaction with Mesk posed a possible virus threat for me. MM, i can't risk healing you tonight. Mike on the other hand would be a better mafia target to set me up for lynch. I also dislike how I feel when I read MM's posts. He is always few steps ahead of me in my mind and thats another reason why Mike was my choice. No disrespect to Mike or MM here but I believe Mike's play in this game would be less dangerous to me late game than MM in a 1v2 scenario simply because me and Mike felt DM could be TPR. Maybe I am wrong here.

Heat indicator: Interaction levels. High heat = High interaction

Downtown: The famous town takeover -idk where this term comes from but i like the sound of it, ty DM
    Uptown: Believers of town
    Wolves: Opposition and outlaws
    Airport: These ones are about to land with a plane and take a stance soon. High virus chance.
    3P: Inactives or a place far away from both wolves and spirits. Origin of virus.

Red arrows: full time EOD1 votes
    Black arrows: half time D1 votes
    (excluded my vote on zedus here because it was outside of game and more of a frustration at his gameplay)

Included key reads on each person I have so far in the cells. I hope this will be helpful for town.

Things to note by looking at this chart:

There is minimum 1 scum in Martin/Frinckles. With DM included it is 2 at minimum in these three. Frinckles leans more Beta/Omega while DM and Martin leans more Alpha/Beta

If one of the wolves above flips town then I recommend looking at the following two groups(after lynching the other two from first group):

Auwt suspects Renegade/Zedus. One scum could be in Auwt x Renegade/Zedus - Possible Beta/Omega in this three.

or

One scum could be in MM x Mike x bakermir because of Alpha Wolf profile and in scenario of me(shaman) being shot instead of MM/Mike. A mole, a liar might be here. Take your pick.

either/or

There is a fourth group with potential virus/omega:
    this one scum could be in Mesk/Varcron/blinkskater/Gyrlander due to the passive scum theory.

I hope all of this helps. Good luck town!

@Marshmallow Marshall Role was Spiritualist (Sheriff) His last will reads:
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    Last will: I checked Auwt on N1. Still don't like the inconsistencies about TPR hunting. Nothing points at them being town atm.
    I think Mesk was genuine in what she said (although it's not what I wanted her to say lol, I just wanted her to start participating in the discussion), by the way.
    Renegade's failure to finish his reasonings is very strange, and I don't like it. If I had been alive today, I would have been pushing him.

I still think Mike - Bakermir was TvT, but I actually have some doubts about Bakermir now, although I can't put my finger on the specific reason.

Alive:
    @Dark Magician
    @MartinGG99
    @Renegade
    @Varcron
    @Frinckles
    @Gyrlander
    @Zedus
    @Mesk514
    @Mike
    @blinkskater

Dead:
    @Auwt - Shaman (White Mage)
    @bakermir - Shaman (White Mage)
    @Marshmallow Marshall - Spiritualist (Sheriff)

Night 2 Ends August 14th at 12:00 AM EST:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

8. ISO #1558

ANNOUNCEMENT

I will be extending the night and opening the day when I wake up tomorrow. Midnight is an awkward time for me to start day especially since I normally work during that time.

Hopefully everyone understands... Thanks!

Still make sure your night actions are still in around when day would start id appreciate it!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

9. ISO #1559

DAY 3 HAS BEGUN!

The world seems to be getting colder again. You feel like a storm is coming. The signs of rain are there: the flys are biting, the clouds are darkening, and you can feel an ache in your bones. You decide it's a good idea to set up shelter, so you get to work creating a shelter out of wood and leaves. You sit there for what seems like eternity before you finally Hear the sounds of the Storm. The rain is coming down in troves. You start to nibble on what remained of your Venison as nourishment. Just then you hear the shouts of people. It sounded like fighting. You get out of your shelter and look down towards the clearing where you heard the shouting. You see a wolf devouring yet again another poor soul. Howling and what heard like snickering from his comrades, cheering their alpha on. You then see someone cloaked with a bow in hand, the drawstring poised to shoot the wolves. You're surprised they haven't noticed them. They finally Shoot at the wolf devouring the poor man... but missed. Instead it struck one of the other wolves right through their eye, piercing their skull. The wolf whines as it finally drops dead. The other wolves growing and ready to strike back, but the person drawed their bow back again, shouting at the wolves to get back. They snarl and retreat away, into the forest beyond the way.

You smile as the hunter cheers, knowing that there's one less wolf out there hunting you down. It gives you happiness and a new drive forward. You just have to wait out the storm...

@Renegade has been Devoured by the wolves! His role is Tribesman (Citizen)

He left a last will next to his corpse that you plucked from him:
    Spoiler : Last will :
    o I fucked up bigley, sorry bakermir.

However your death has clarified many things.

My lynch order

Blink -> Zedus -> Martin ->Mesk -> Varcron -> Gyr -> DM ->

Zedus is definitely scum. The way he voted and hammered without much of any explanation, he just saw the votes at L-1 and finished it. Definitely scum.

Blink 'CCed' bakermire, a total lie.

I still think Mike is not scum for the time being.

Frinckles is definitely not scum.

Those benefitting from sitting around the sidelines here: DM, Gyr, Mesk, Varcron

So my guess is Blink and Zedus are 2/4 scum, and the last two are within Martin and one of DM, Gyr, Mesk, Varcron.

@Varcron Has been shot by a Hunter! his role was Beta Wolf (Consigliere)

Instead of a Last will, they just see a note next to him that says GOOOOFYYY In big Red Letters... How Goofy.

Alive:
    @Dark Magician
    @MartinGG99
    @Frinckles
    @Gyrlander
    @Zedus
    @Mesk514
    @Mike
    @blinkskater

Dead:
    @Auwt - Shaman (White Mage) - Killed by Wolves.
    @bakermir - Shaman (White Mage) - Yeeted.
    @Marshmallow Marshall - Spiritualist (Sheriff) - Death by poison.
    @Varcron - Beta Wolf (Consigliere) - Killed by hunter.
    @Renegade - Tribesman (citizen) - Killed by Wolves.

With 8 players alive it is 5 votes to hammer.

Day 3 Ends August 16th at 12:00 PM EST:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1
    Last edited by AIVION; August 14th, 2020 at 09:27 AM.

10. ISO #1560

Sorry that took me a while! I decided to make the day end a bit later on so that way it's even and fits with my Schedule. You are free to post!

11. ISO #1561

Now i know how this whole situation may appear.

I ask you guys to come into today with an open mind here, I apologize for being a big fat liar about baker, it was a selfish play on my part. I had planned on coming clean closer to EOD i did not expect scum to out with the fast hammer like that. I'm sorry to the town and to @bakermir for that. I do not apologbcize for my scumread tho, I feel perfectly fine with my reasonings for the baker scumread.

I still trust Mike, Mesk, Martin, Frinckles to be town so they will be directing my vote today. I'm at the beachand will check back in when i can.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

Blink, no trust you after you CC'ed doctor. Townie will never do that.

As I was sure, Renegade was citizen. He was wrong about I "lynched Bakermir with no explaination". I explained a lot why he is in my scum list. Also I was right about Varcron.
    Now it's easy. DM and Martin are mafia, Frinkles is virus.

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post

As I was sure, Renegade was citizen. He was wrong about I "lynched Bakermir with no explaination". I explained a lot why he is in my scum list. Also I was right about Varcron.
    I understand town should never do that.

Theres a difference when it comes to me on doing something town should and wouldnt do.

I understand that you cant trust me and that's fine.

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

Tbh Renegade was not a good kill by the wolves. There was so much speculation to him being a scum especially after baker flipped town. If wolves were TPR hunting for Vigi, still a terrible kill because fmpov Renegade had zero TPR equity.

20. ISO #1570

You hammered like an asshole. Care to explain?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

21. ISO #1571

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Now i know how this whole situation may appear.

I ask you guys to come into today with an open mind here, I apologize for being a big fat liar about baker, it was a selfish play on my part. I had planned on coming clean closer to EOD i did not expect scum to out with the fast hammer like that. I'm sorry to the town and to @bakermir for that. I do not apologbcize for my scumread tho, I feel perfectly fine with my reasonings for the baker scumread.

I still trust Mike, Mesk, Martin, Frinckles to be town so they will be directing my vote today. I'm at the beachand will check back in when i can.
    But I do not trust you. I am feeling like a dipshit. Freckles dude If you want to lynch me today I am ok with it. I was So sure blink was real and Baker was so fake. When I saw that flip OMG.

Freckles is Lock town for me I am NEVER voting that dude. No one give me no BS that he could be wolf and knew baker was real. The posts between me and him no way was he fake that last post he posted at EOD. I thought Freckles was so Fake. I thought he was Giving WIFOM to thru us off. Yet I was ignoring most of what he was asking just becuse I thought he was Scum. Freckles Post game if you want to give me shit I understand. WoW Town My reads where so bad.

I am going to put this out there thanks to PRO Viggy. We are not in lilo. we could have been if he shot a town.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

But I do not trust you. I am feeling like a dipshit. Freckles dude If you want to lynch me today I am ok with it. I was So sure blink was real and Baker was so fake. When I saw that flip OMG.

Freckles is Lock town for me I am NEVER voting that dude. No one give me no BS that he could be wolf and knew baker was real. The posts between me and him no way was he fake that last post he posted at EOD. I thought Freckles was so Fake. I thought he was Giving WIFOM to thru us off. Yet I was ignoring most of what he was asking just becuse I thought he was Scum. Freckles Post game if you want to give me shit I understand. WoW Town My reads where so bad.

I am going to put this out there thanks to PRO Viggy. We are not in lilo. we could have been if he shot a town.
    Mike, I lied but I am not fake.

25. ISO #1575

Yeah i get it, but you should hear me out or at least want to.
    It's okay. When I spent 2 hours reading I knew you would come up with some kind of excuse. Still, I will not let this go unpunished. I don't care if you're Town. You made a huge risky misplay.

26. ISO #1576

Or Blink is virus and Frinckles is not.

Not evils are: Mike, Mesk, Zedus.
    Ganelon is shady person too, almost no game presence, but I think it's low chance that he is virus.
    How from your POV am I not scum I hard pushed on our Doctor to be lynched. Please explain from your POV how I am not scummy to you.

27. ISO #1577

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Tbh Varcron was a gigantic null afk. I don't even remember a single post from him. I didn't expect Hunter to shoot him from all the choices (mainly Blink and Zedus)
    Why would hunter shoot me when i pretty much locked in my lynch for today?

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

Why would hunter shoot me when i pretty much locked in my lynch for today?
    To avoid us multiple pages of "Okey, I knew I thunderdomed him and I turned out to be a big fat liar. But it was just a strat that didn't go well. I'm sorry".

30. ISO #1580

I'm still very sad about Frinckles giving up and voting bakermir. I'm also considering to kill him just because of that. Plus his citizen claim.
    I don't understand. It did look like frinckles knew bakers alignment and was playing white knight but i'm not convinced.

31. ISO #1581

You're the most mentally unstable dude I've ever encountered. You flip flop like a frog. In the name of the Holy Macaronni.

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

You hammered like an asshole. Care to explain?
    Am I need to explain something here? I explained already why I but Bakermir into my scumlist. 4 ppl from my town list already voted him. Blinkstarter, one of my trusted players, CC'ed him, so I think he is real doctor and have reason for that. Sure I will not say that in public. So it was obvious to me lynch someone from my scum list, who wasn't voted by most scummy person in game (DM), but voted by 4 townies and CC'ed by trusted Blink.

Now Blink is not trusted. You are not trusted too, because you have almost no game presence and following DM's bullshit. But now you are voting Blink. Maybe it's kind of show. Maybe you are virus and trying to kill mafia. Idk. Blink more scummy then you from now, and you are not the primary evil I see here.

35. ISO #1585

It's okay. When I spent 2 hours reading I knew you would come up with some kind of excuse. Still, I will not let this go unpunished. I don't care if you're Town. You made a huge risky misplay.
    I cam into today wanting to push blink I agree he is a great lynch topic. But What I dont like is
    "Still, I will not let this go unpunished. I don't care if you're Town. You made a huge risky misplay."
    Alive:
    1 Dark Magician
    2 MartinGG99
    3 Frinckles
    4 Gyrlander
    5 Zedus
    6 Mesk514
    7 Mike
    8 blinkskater

8 Alive
    2 wolfs
    1 virus
    5 town

We are not in LILO thanks to Viggy (who should out to get a confirmed town so Wolfs can not fake claim it latter with only 4 town viggy needs to out or town is screwed). Now Do not forget There is still a virus kill out there odds are it will be a town if we are lucky it will be a wolf. If it is a town that puts us at 4 town and 3 evils. then if we lynch a town puts us at 3 town 3 evils at night wolfs kill virus or Town. if they hit town puts us at 2 town 2 wolfs 1 virus going into day start tomorrow. That means wolfs win. So virus you need to hit a wolf if you have any chance to win. Town We can not lynch a Town.

What bothers me is Blink would know this also. So his play is scummy very scummy. But we need to use the whole day The towns only way to win is Day. Do not Do not Vote anyone early because Scum does not need to hide a hammer vote. We need to figure this out. I know I am town I am a VT. I am not a PR not a Wolf not a Virus. We need open claims today only chance we can figure this out. Wolfs need to hide. Lets not let them hide.

36. ISO #1586

How from your POV am I not scum I hard pushed on our Doctor to be lynched. Please explain from your POV how I am not scummy to you.
    You played d1 like my usual citizen style. You were trusted by town unformed team, now they are dead. Ppl from my town list killed one by one. Well, you are still alive, but that doesn't means you are evil. I see you like same town player as me, who trusted the same people in this game. It's more kind of empathy, then logic. I don't think you are team with Blink, even after you act as his teammate. It was too open and obvious for mafia. Well, you can be virus, because virus will play the same way as town, he have no teammates and can just join majority to stay hidden. I have not enougth reasons to put you to probably mafia list, because we have more suspicious persons here, and I feel this attack on Renegade as attempt of distracting town trust between each other. You or me will be next mafia target, now I am 100% sure in it.

37. ISO #1587

Now Do not forget There is still a virus kill out there odds are it will be a town if we are lucky it will be a wolf. If it is a town that puts us at 4 town and 3 evils. then if we lynch a town puts us at 3 town 3 evils at night wolfs kill virus or Town. if they hit town puts us at 2 town 2 wolfs 1 virus going into day start tomorrow. That means wolfs win.
    I am not agree. Virus must attack mafia now, so he will act as town, and 2 v 2 v 1 will probably be virus win. But you are right mostly.

38. ISO #1588

Let me say this last night the virus didn't know that the Vigilante was going to shoot a wolf. So chances are they were three wolves alive so the virus was hunting a wolf last night. He could have gotten VAR, or even Renegade so there's not necessarily going to be a virus kill. There still could be but if the virus is decent at playing this game then he would have went for a wolf and hopefully he gets one.

39. ISO #1589

I am not agree. Virus must attack mafia now, so he will act as town, and 2 v 2 v 1 will probably be virus win. But you are right mostly.
    2v2v1 would be a wolf win let me explaine.

3 are uninformed 1 virus and 2 town.

The 2 wolfs will not give a crap on the lynch if it is virus or town. All they need is for one person to claim anyone butthem 2 is scum and then the other 2 back up the person makeing the accusation and then get a hammer. lets say it was a town and virus lives. Then the night Wolfs hit one and kill one. next day they have majority and win.

2v2v1 only wins as a virus if the Wolfs are stupid.

So If you are Virus correct you need to see that.

Town needs to see We need to lynch a scum Wofls or virus dont matter but if we lynch a town We are screwed. This is why We need confirmed towns This is why Claming is the best play. We will end up with either 1 to many PRs or a Confirmed PR. and then we can lynch in the VT claims. My point is it only helps town.

40. ISO #1590

Let me say this last night the virus didn't know that the Vigilante was going to shoot a wolf. So chances are they were three wolves alive so the virus was hunting a wolf last night. He could have gotten VAR, or even Renegade so there's not necessarily going to be a virus kill. There still could be but if the virus is decent at playing this game then he would have went for a wolf and hopefully he gets one.
    This is true. Virus could have targeted Var last night. This would be great for town. even better if he hit a wolf lol. Blink what is your real role?

41. ISO #1591

This is true. Virus could have targeted Var last night. This would be great for town. even better if he hit a wolf lol. Blink what is your real role?
    Dude if virus hit renagade that would be great. That would mean Virus infected the wolf who killed him. LOL

42. ISO #1592

Am I need to explain something here? I explained already why I but Bakermir into my scumlist. 4 ppl from my town list already voted him. Blinkstarter, one of my trusted players, CC'ed him, so I think he is real doctor and have reason for that. Sure I will not say that in public. So it was obvious to me lynch someone from my scum list, who wasn't voted by most scummy person in game (DM), but voted by 4 townies and CC'ed by trusted Blink.

Now Blink is not trusted. You are not trusted too, because you have almost no game presence and following DM's bullshit. But now you are voting Blink. Maybe it's kind of show. Maybe you are virus and trying to kill mafia. Idk. Blink more scummy then you from now, and you are not the primary evil I see here.
    NO TOWN HAMMERS BEFORE EOD UNLESS IT'S 100% OBVIOUS SCUM. You didn't allow other players to get a say in the baker vs blink. Also, he wasn't saying he was Doc. It appears you don't understand what happened. The only claim that allowed him to know that was being Tracker but he confirmed he was lying. Good.

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

2v2v1 would be a wolf win let me explaine.

3 are uninformed 1 virus and 2 town.

The 2 wolfs will not give a crap on the lynch if it is virus or town. All they need is for one person to claim anyone butthem 2 is scum and then the other 2 back up the person makeing the accusation and then get a hammer. lets say it was a town and virus lives. Then the night Wolfs hit one and kill one. next day they have majority and win.

2v2v1 only wins as a virus if the Wolfs are stupid.

So If you are Virus correct you need to see that.

Town needs to see We need to lynch a scum Wofls or virus dont matter but if we lynch a town We are screwed. This is why We need confirmed towns This is why Claming is the best play. We will end up with either 1 to many PRs or a Confirmed PR. and then we can lynch in the VT claims. My point is it only helps town.
    Well, from this point looks like I agree. Anyway, we losing in that situaton.

45. ISO #1595

NO TOWN HAMMERS BEFORE EOD UNLESS IT'S 100% OBVIOUS SCUM.
    He was 100% obvious scum if town's eyes, especially after Blink cc'ed him.

You didn't allow other players to get a say in the baker vs blink.
    Lie. Whole that day was around Baker vs Blink, and everyone who want's to say something did that. If you aren't, ask yourself why are you so shady. It's your problem. [/QUOTE]

46. ISO #1596

Tbh Varcron was a gigantic null afk. I don't even remember a single post from him. I didn't expect Hunter to shoot him from all the choices (mainly Blink and Zedus)
    I did, if Blink weren't a more obvious choice.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

47. ISO #1597

48. ISO #1598

Well, from this point looks like I agree. Anyway, we losing in that situaton.
    That was my point. I point was no matter what Town loses. This is why I do not want to be in this situation. IE why I am trying to let town know IT CAN HAPPEN. Also I am trying to make it clear to virus Wolfs will try and side with Virus but Virus should NEVER side with wolfs.

49. ISO #1599

50. ISO #1600