S-FM 305: Spirits II (Ladder Game) - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 2482
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Actually, you guys know what?

All of this mesk, blinkstalker and now mike conversations I had in this game felt more like circlejerking instead of playing the actual game so I am thinking of keeping my focus away from the three.

Like, I am really hating this entire thing where I have to repeat myself and repeat the obvious shit. while being accused of NONSENSE. This games quality is going downhill with what these three players are doing and I just want to be out of this game if nothing progressive for town wincon happens today. I am anyway dead tonight/tomorrow.

I am sorry for rest of the players here. If I am near lynch, I will just post my role and lw. I am tired of this. The way Mike plays town is beyond any logic. I can't even grasp anything about it. Like, I am having too much problem understanding Zedus and his town meta and it is HELL trying to read him but yea fuck this disrespecting stuff entire d2

2. ISO #952

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    My lynch candidates in no particular order are: Mike, Blink, Varcron, Renegade and shoot Gyrlander if he continues to do nothing.

Off of interactions, these give us the most information:

I have a terrible feeling that no matter how much Mike wants to push it in our faces, one of these is likely leading the other on. Not to sow doubt into their own little core, they can do as they please. I'm just evaluating what I feel both players are capable of. Blink throw softballs at his partner's heads. I know that for sure. Likewise, Mike seems so fucking bombastic about their own alignments that I can't take it seriously.

Varcron and Renegade have been the most enigmatic because they've barely pushed anyone and still seem to fly under the radar.

Mesk has been quite impressive once she took the chill pill but I'm still keeping an eye on her.

That's where I'm at currently.
    fuck thanks for this. Finally something that makes sense. really thanks for taking me serious.

I am triggered again because of mike, I will go take a walk and get back soon lol

3. ISO #953

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post

All of this mesk, blinkstalker and now mike conversations I had in this game felt more like circlejerking instead of playing the actual game so I am thinking of keeping my focus away from the three.

Like, I am really hating this entire thing where I have to repeat myself and repeat the obvious shit. while being accused of NONSENSE. This games quality is going downhill with what these three players are doing and I just want to be out of this game if nothing progressive for town wincon happens today. I am anyway dead tonight/tomorrow.

I am sorry for rest of the players here. If I am near lynch, I will just post my role and lw. I am tired of this. The way Mike plays town is beyond any logic. I can't even grasp anything about it. Like, I am having too much problem understanding Zedus and his town meta and it is HELL trying to read him but yea fuck this disrespecting stuff entire d2
    Relax man, plenty of time left and if they can't convince the rest of the town what we learn from you dying -- you probably won't. The game isn't you vs everyone (unless you're a virus I guess lol.)
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

I certainly think there is a scum in one of the veteran slots.
    by host meta I would agree.
    But out of you blink MM and gyr

You have highest wolf points to me blink and gyr I would suspect. I will explain before some one takes this out of context and say see he has slipped yes DM I am talking about you.

one of the reasons I would suspect blink as Virus is bad for the fact of him replacing in and not have played in a long time and Aivion said dude I Have a neutral role I need replaced. plus the spot he replaced was lurker. This is bad logic but none the less it is lingering in my mind.

Gyr for the same reasons as blink. but gyr is still being a bit lurker day 2. That can be wolf or Viruis. but that can also be Town because his meta is always Lurker. so Gyr is a hard read.

You, are a 50/50 You defenses can be from a townie place defending who you truly believe is town. Or Wolf defending a Wolf. I Do not believe you can be Virus in any world.

Bear in mind this is just my thought procses.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #956

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Explain this term to me please. Don't think I've encountered it before.
    it is a term zedus coined a while ago. i didn't know what it was until ren explained it to me.

i guess it means something like "brainless" vote? i am not sure but it falls under such sentiment.

7. ISO #957

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    one of the reasons I would suspect blink as Virus is bad for the fact of him replacing in and not have played in a long time and Aivion said dude I Have a neutral role I need replaced. plus the spot he replaced was lurker. This is bad logic but none the less it is lingering in my mind.
    What is this OGI shit? Game already broken?

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

I was only defending myself from Martin there. I admit I might have sounded more aggressive than him but that's because I didn't even read his post and I was just triggered at the tunnel I was being put in and it was a town reflex from me. That especially pissed me off coming from someone who claimed on D1 they would have a lot to say regarding a possible wolf play during D2. He still haven't done it but I am not really interested in tunneling on Martin entire game. There are 4 scums alive.
    I can confirm this is what it seemed like. It appeared to be honest frustration, I mean, there was only 1 vote on him at EoD1. Why would he need to be so frustrated with me as scum? I don't think he can just summon frustration here that, to some degree, seemed to be from a townie perspective. Also the "play" comment, I only talk about possible wolf play until a later date, such as D3 or when I got a case when I am scum hunting. It is, as you put it "setting traps". I think we just have different play styles as to when we discuss it. Actually, come to think of it, I don't think I ever really discussed wolf play in my last town game except for when we were yeeting the Mafia Poisoner, on D3, on Mafia Universe. We didn't win that game, but we caught 2 out of 3 scum at least.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #960

It's more or less apparent that I will be the mafia or virus' kill at this point. Like one person here is pushing me.. Hope that mafia hits me with virus and gets memed. I think that's how it works atleast.
    Could be relevant if your context is renegade trying to manipulate me.

Anyway yeah, I do see it as odd. I won't be voting for you today anyway. Blink and Mike have taken an opportunity to mind meld about pressure voting you when you, Martin and Zedus have been the most pressured players in the game.

Seems more suspicious than genuine. That said, I dont think they're on a team.
    I don't know why is this considered a bad thing?

I analyzed the game and I have been on the frontline. Interacted with so many people and used simple process of elimination.

I am having a lot of struggle now keeping my WIFOM here with Mike and blinkstalker pushing me. I already mentioned to Zedus I won't reveal my role. I like how they turn a blind eye to everything I say

Maybe it suits their agenda lol

I can not understand why in what would you would think ME, You, or MM was the target. me and you day 1 where not hard town read. I am trying to think how you would come up with Me you and MM being the targets.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #961

I can not understand why in what would you would think ME, You, or MM was the target. me and you day 1 where not hard town read. I am trying to think how you would come up with Me you and MM being the targets.
    Hey, focus on the more important thing above.

^^^^^^^

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

it is a term zedus coined a while ago. i didn't know what it was until ren explained it to me.

i guess it means something like "brainless" vote? i am not sure but it falls under such sentiment.
    Bonobo is a type of primate. He is basically calling it a monkey-vote or you a monkey voter. Saying you are dumb.

15. ISO #965

this is a lie.

I was on townread of both Auwt and MM on D1. Varcron stated he is having me on townlean. I am sure there are more.

Mike are we back to karen again?
    If that is an insult I will put my foot up your ass so fare it will take a Medic to remove it. I give a shit if I get banned from this site this is your last warning.

16. ISO #966

Frinkle thanks for pointing this out.

WTF is this?

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

I honestly believe you are the betawolf, frinckles is omegawolf. I am still trying to fit in the alpha wolf in this equation. Certainly, there is something off with your D2 posts on about calculating citizens and roles. Also stating the obvious over and over doesn't make you look any townier in my eyes.
    Hold one moment, let me phrase this in early D2 martin fashion:

I honestly believe you are the Alpha wolf, and you're distanced from your scum buddies, but I am still trying to find them to put into the equation. Certainly, there is something off with your posts on about calclating "lynch proof" states and "what's scum likely to do". Also stating over and over that you're trying to help town by openly providing scum with this information about play doesn't look any townier in my eyes.

Ugh. Its like we're back in the circle again. Except now there's proof where you're attacking people for doing things very similar to what you done in the past. Which is speculation about play (such as what scum will probably do and what town should do). Which doesn't make sense to me.

Considering we've had misunderstandings in the past, I don't expect you to understand what I'm referring to here given our differences. I'm still trying to catch up here though.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #970

That's......what?

Did you just attack blinkskater for discussing wolf/town play (Of which you OFTEN do discuss)? Wth?
    you are right with this reaction.

i have nothing to say. it was out of place for me. I was really annoyed at these players and it is turning me toxic.

i mean just look at what mike is spewing out still.

21. ISO #971

Wow I am beyond logic, When I have been playing with nothing but. You are the person who has Pushed and LIED on sevreal players. You LIE yes you LIE you told about me day 1. I chose to ignore as possible Dumb Town. But you keep pushing with nonsense on people I am hard town reading. Is why I am reading you scummy.

You flip will provide alot of information in this game.

Everytime you are given any pressure you pull this POOR ME ACT. Day 1 you did it and again you are doing it. heck there is only 2 votes on you BLINK even called out good place to put pressure but you are freaking out. SCUM points big time. Blink asked you sevral times to provide info with your BS claims. the same crap you did to me.

I am never removeing my vote from you. I am so Positive that I will tell town this and scum gets an easy mislynch on me. If Baker does flip town lynch me tomorrow. heck I will go one further If Baker does not flip Virus Lynch me tomorrow.

22. ISO #972

Relax man, plenty of time left and if they can't convince the rest of the town what we learn from you dying -- you probably won't. The game isn't you vs everyone (unless you're a virus I guess lol.)
    Ding ding ding ding We have a winner.

23. ISO #973

Aivion said dude I Have a neutral role I need replaced.
    Wait, WHAT?
    Aivion said he have a NEUTRAL role to replace?
    Neutral role is Virus.
    How can Aivion do that? Host revealing the player? Is that possible? Can you post a quote there he did that?

I can't beleive host can just out the player this way and destroy the game for him. Or I understanding something wrong?

24. ISO #974

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Frinkle thanks for pointing this out.

WTF is this?
    That was my mind set. Worlds I would consider. if you look in that same sentence. I even said it was Bad. but It was a thought I was debating.

25. ISO #975

Wow I am beyond logic, When I have been playing with nothing but. You are the person who has Pushed and LIED on sevreal players. You LIE yes you LIE you told about me day 1. I chose to ignore as possible Dumb Town. But you keep pushing with nonsense on people I am hard town reading. Is why I am reading you scummy.

You flip will provide alot of information in this game.

Everytime you are given any pressure you pull this POOR ME ACT. Day 1 you did it and again you are doing it. heck there is only 2 votes on you BLINK even called out good place to put pressure but you are freaking out. SCUM points big time. Blink asked you sevral times to provide info with your BS claims. the same crap you did to me.

I am never removeing my vote from you. I am so Positive that I will tell town this and scum gets an easy mislynch on me. If Baker does flip town lynch me tomorrow. heck I will go one further If Baker does not flip Virus Lynch me tomorrow.
    MY FLIP WILL PROVIDE INFORMATION TO SCUM ONLY

Because I got you all fuckers in my WIFOM soup.

I will be a mislynch I am saying this up front and objectively, my lynch wont provide as much as information compared to some other players here who are behaving very interesting.

If you fail to see this then you are deffo not putting enough logic. WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM MY LYNCH MIKE? CAN YOU BE HONEST ONCE?

26. ISO #976

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Wait, WHAT?
    Neutral role is Virus.
    How can Aivion do that? Host revealing the player? Is that possible? Can you post a quote there he did that?

I can't beleive host can just out the player this way and destroy the game for him. Or I understanding something wrong?
    Well it's apparent that its a host slip at worst or a lie.

Regardless, Mike has chosen to ignore the fact that he may have fabricated and left two plausible virus slots alive for whatever reasons.

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

Wait, WHAT?
    Neutral role is Virus.

OMFG I am not saying HE ever said that!!!!!! It was a thought that crossed my mind. OOMFG People are blowing this up takeing it out of context Notice no one is Quiting what I said and cuting just a pice out.

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

Well, if i were host here, I should immediately stop the game and explain this situation.
    If it's true, host made terrible thing, I realy cannot believe in that.
    @AIVION , please, comment this situation.
    I'd actually prefer she didn't on the merits of whether Mike is lying. Most possible host interference doesn't help us.

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

Well it's apparent that its a host slip at worst or a lie.

Regardless, Mike has chosen to ignore the fact that he may have fabricated and left two plausible virus slots alive for whatever reasons.
    THERE IS NO HOST SLIP THERE IS NO LIE!!!!! I even said this is bad that it was just my thought process Read the whole post

STOP changing the meaning of what I posted.

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

37. ISO #987

Well, if i were host here, I should immediately stop the game and explain this situation.
    If it's true, host made terrible thing, I realy cannot believe in that.
    @AIVION , please, comment this situation.
    HOST NEVER COMMUNITCATED TO ME ABOUT BLINK I EXPLAINED IT WAS JUST ATHOUGHT PROCCESS IN MY HEAD!!!!! OMFG

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

So there I was, playing Mafia. Aivion was the host. Two slots replaced by Gylander and Blinkskater.

Everything was super cool. Sippin' Mimosas and hangin' out. Then suddenly my home boy Mike drops the bomb on me

What did he mean by this?

40. ISO #990

I can't apply the same logic in between alignment/role indicative posts and personal attacks. I think the personal attacks, sarcasm, whatever you call it doesn't require justification since there is nothing more obvious than those stuff and it only requires someone to have basic awareness to spot the difference. However, the rolecard indicative posts should be done in a way not to potentially harm others if you are coming from citizen pov. This is where I believe you are shortcoming for now.
    I actually don't think its obvious. Some players who are new (including the ones who would have been new except subbed out) could have thought mass claims as essentially, in part, TPR hunting. It can be percieved as counter-intuitive. Its also possible that it's just obvious for you and not anyone else.

Also, remember our first game? Ash Lael (I think? Can't remember completely.) initiated that mass claim and got town read for it. So honestly I kind of doubt why you think its obvious, on the basis of the first game. Heck, even reason to doubt its usefulness.

But you're not using that reasoning here to doubt or attack a mass claim and instead just saying its "obvious" as if its always a pro-town move.

I should note here I am not doubting blinkskater so far, nor his actions.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

by host meta I would agree.
    But out of you blink MM and gyr

You have highest wolf points to me blink and gyr I would suspect. I will explain before some one takes this out of context and say see he has slipped yes DM I am talking about you.

Gyr for the same reasons as blink. but gyr is still being a bit lurker day 2. That can be wolf or Viruis. but that can also be Town because his meta is always Lurker. so Gyr is a hard read.

You, are a 50/50 You defenses can be from a townie place defending who you truly believe is town. Or Wolf defending a Wolf. I Do not believe you can be Virus in any world.

Bear in mind this is just my thought procses.
    Here is the whole post that was taken out of context. Now re read that is see what I was saying.

43. ISO #993

To clarify Aivion has not told me crap. I am saying my mind was thinking this!!!!! is that hard to understand I was showing my thought process. how hard is that to understand/

44. ISO #994

@Martin @Zedus please let everyone know do you agree with DM instead of speaking for them lets hear them out.
    1. it's MartinGG99, I wasn't pinged so I had to answer this later.

2. If I'm understanding this correctly, its:

"Do you agree with Dark Magician's belief that I (Mike) am Virus"

My answer is no. Especially with that post out there where he basically says MM must have scum read the virus and that turns out to be him. I gave him a pass for an early derp, but I'm not willing to give him another pass since I've announced since SoD2 that my reasons to TR him, among other things, was him making a derp post (The "I don't think a TPR would say this" post). Because I announced it, its possible he intentionally made another derp in order to get me to town read him more.

If I misunderstood the question then please correct me @Mike
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

I actually don't think its obvious. Some players who are new (including the ones who would have been new except subbed out) could have thought mass claims as essentially, in part, TPR hunting. It can be percieved as counter-intuitive. Its also possible that it's just obvious for you and not anyone else.

Also, remember our first game? Ash Lael (I think? Can't remember completely.) initiated that mass claim and got town read for it. So honestly I kind of doubt why you think its obvious, on the basis of the first game. Heck, even reason to doubt its usefulness.

But you're not using that reasoning here to doubt or attack a mass claim and instead just saying its "obvious" as if its always a pro-town move.

I should note here I am not doubting blinkskater so far, nor his actions.
    You are wrong in reading me here. I did hinted at you earlier about the playstyle we have witnessed from scum in our first game Martin. Massclaim will be helpful for town but I will doubt the person who is initiating it. Did I fuckin initiate this? no. If you mean I am following this plan then yes you can read it scum. It is a scum thing to do from my pov while I am trying to appeal on wolf's good side so I can live another night. Maybe I am messin with them and try to get omega killed to virus. None of you will ever know what I am. But here is the thing; It almost felt like he is already putting us on some sort of a game plan here. This is what i found insincere and started questioning him. He also kept making remarks on how he is having trouble believing my citizen claim. well maybe i am not citizen? how about he keeps that thought to himself if he is willing to help town. either way it is too late now. I have been exposed by blink entire d2 and I am doing my best to figure out if he is a goofy town or interesting scum.To me, he is leaning on scum. He is keep repeating the fact that I wanted to lynch his slot because of AFK, this is also a lie. I scumlean/null read Thaiax based on their few posts on D1. The person I offered was Victor, it has nothing to do with blink.

47. ISO #997

To clarify Aivion has not told me crap. I am saying my mind was thinking this!!!!! is that hard to understand I was showing my thought process. how hard is that to understand/
    So you just had the random thought of "Aivion said dude I Have a neutral role I need replaced" as a hypothetical?

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

So you just had the random thought of "Aivion said dude I Have a neutral role I need replaced" as a hypothetical?
    YES, First off Aivion would never say Dude. Plus if any of it was true why am I pushing Baker as Virus and not Blink.

50. ISO #1000