S-FM 305: Spirits II (Ladder Game)
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 305: Spirits II (Ladder Game)

DAY 1 OF YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY HAS COMMENCED!

When you were young, you always wanted to go out and explore the world. You lived in your small tribe for basically your entire life. You're an adult now! You want to go out and see the world. There's talk in your tribe of a world outside of your own. A world that bends reality and resides within our very minds and soul. This place is called the Spirit World and it is a magical and exciting place according to those who have been there. You can be anything. Do anything you want. This sounded way too good to you.

One day you packed the essentials and made your way to a mountain far from your Tribe. You decided if there's anyplace that can get you to where you want to go... It's there. One night while making your way towards the mountain, you feel mist forming around you. Your vision blurred and the world became white and ... heavy. You felt yourself slipping... to where you are unsure. All you know is that when you were passing out.. You could of sworn you saw The beady red eyes of what seemed to be a wolf and their pack staring you down...

This vision of the wolves put a chill down your spine as you slowly drifted off... To the great unknown.

Alive:
    @Dark Magician
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @MartinGG99
    @bakermir
    @Renegade
    @Varcron
    @Frinckles
    @Victor
    @Zedus
    @Auwt
    @Mesk514
    @Mike
    @Thaiax

Dead:
    No one's spirit has passed on just yet!

Link to setup here: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-Spirits-II%22

with 13 players remaining, it is 7 votes to hammer.

Day 1 Ends August 10th at 12:30 PM EST:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1
    Last edited by AIVION; August 8th, 2020 at 03:11 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Day has started! You may now post! I will also edit things as needed as this was a rushed process. Sorry for any possible Errors!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Its almost funny timing tbh because as soon as I die in one game (or am announed dead) then 4 hours later another game that I'm in starts

If only I could pull that off for every game....
    That would be great. So tell me what do you think about this setup?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That would be great. So tell me what do you think about this setup?
    Hmmm. I'm honestly not sure if I can put a whole lot of thought into it -- its the most complex setup I've played yet.

I do have some thoughts on possible or plausible wolf play, but I would like to keep those thoughts hidden for the sake of WIFOM.

Or maybe what I'm thinking is painfully obvious, but I'm only one person so IDK ;-;.

I'm still thinking about the setup though.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Hmmm. I'm honestly not sure if I can put a whole lot of thought into it -- its the most complex setup I've played yet.

I do have some thoughts on possible or plausible wolf play, but I would like to keep those thoughts hidden for the sake of WIFOM.

Or maybe what I'm thinking is painfully obvious, but I'm only one person so IDK ;-;.

Oh and I should mention this is the first time I'll be in a game with a 3P (aka Virus), so I may rely on others for their ideas on it rather than mine. I don't know typical 3P play in a FM environment.

Part of what I use for tells sometimes is whether someone is seemingly cooperating or coordinating with someone else as a possible scum tell, but I can't really do that for a 3P.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Oh and I should mention this is the first time I'll be in a game with a 3P (aka Virus), so I may rely on others for their ideas on it rather than mine. I don't know typical 3P play in a FM environment.

Part of what I use for tells sometimes is whether someone is seemingly cooperating or coordinating with someone else as a possible scum tell, but I can't really do that for a 3P.
    Are you the 3rd party?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

I do like that you are looking from a townie perspective you are looking from a town view. I do not have you are town but you have town points for those 2 posts.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Are you the 3rd party?
    We can always try to misyeet me to find out -- virus is immune to day 1 yeet apparently.

But I wouldn't like being used for a misyeet. I think being yeeted on d1 would be a very poor infoyeet.

I'm generally more in favor of being infoyeeted (so long as there's reasonable initial basis for yeet and not infoyeet) as the game progresses for a few reasons:

1. Presumably, the game lasting longer means more towns die. This means that instead of having the 4/13 chance of being not-town on D1, I may have, say, a 3/7 chance of being not-town later.

2. I think yeets on d1 are (usually) info lacking, given my current and last game on MU.

3. Overtime I think infoyeets have more value over time, and so if I'm infoyeeted later then I think the misyeet has more value to the town.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

18. ISO #18

If it hasn't become clear already, its a staple of my play to be open to my own infoyeeting because I subscribe to the school of reasoning behind infoyeets. I think this reasoning often can apply to oneself, and if one infoyeets without considering their own infoyeet I will be very concerned.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #19

We can always try to misyeet me to find out -- virus is immune to day 1 yeet apparently.

But I wouldn't like being used for a misyeet. I think being yeeted on d1 would be a very poor infoyeet.

I'm generally more in favor of being infoyeeted (so long as there's reasonable initial basis for yeet and not infoyeet) as the game progresses for a few reasons:

1. Presumably, the game lasting longer means more towns die. This means that instead of having the 4/13 chance of being not-town on D1, I may have, say, a 3/7 chance of being not-town later.

2. I think yeets on d1 are (usually) info lacking, given my current and last game on MU.

3. Overtime I think infoyeets have more value over time, and so if I'm infoyeeted later then I think the misyeet has more value to the town.
    If it hasn't become clear already, its a staple of my play to be open to my own infoyeeting because I subscribe to the school of reasoning behind infoyeets. I think this reasoning often can apply to oneself, and if one infoyeets without considering their own infoyeet I will be very concerned.
    I like this post feels like coming from a town perspective

I hate this post feels like you are having to justify what you posted in your prior post. Scum points here.

20. ISO #20

I am also hoping we maybe able to start with info day one than just shit posting. and wasting a whole day 1. As we normally do in SC2Mafia.com D1.

21. ISO #21

I like this post feels like coming from a town perspective

I hate this post feels like you are having to justify what you posted in your prior post. Scum points here.
    Its quite frankly annoying that this topic (specifically my playstyle or the possibility of me for a yeet) has come up every D1 that I've been in so far -- 2 games and another that's currently ongoing. So I figure I would say it now before I become an issues again

Might I ask you why are you publicly notifying me of points? Feels like there's an angle to all of this.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #22

Its quite frankly annoying that this topic (specifically my playstyle or the possibility of me for a yeet) has come up every D1 that I've been in so far -- 2 games and another that's currently ongoing. So I figure I would say it now before I become an issues again

Might I ask you why are you publicly notifying me of points? Feels like there's an angle to all of this.
    You are 100% correct. There is an angle to it. on this site day 1 is normally a crap fest of posts and RNG day 1 lynch normally Always a town. I am hoping that players come in and see real reads no matter how weak will try to give some themselves and avoid the crap fest.

That does not mean the reads I gave are not real.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Perhaps. I haven't read many games here so I guess the stories of shitposting are true, but so far my experience has been relatively straight-forward. Most of everything has been related to the game and when its not it generally isn't about conflict with other people. (I may have the wrong definition "shitposting" though; I imagine its just something negative about someone else not related to the game.)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #25

I am prob putting a hugh target on my back and will be N1 kill but I Will hard claim I am not Shaman (medic). So Yes I can hard push For this. I see one of 3 results.

1 mafia hits me tonight for helping town Shamman saves me no Night KP. Good for town.

2 mafia hits me tonight I die. You all have My reads knowing my flip as town. to use going into day 2.

3 mafia does not put KP on me AND ARE COWARDS.

26. ISO #26

Perhaps. I haven't read many games here so I guess the stories of shitposting are true, but so far my experience has been relatively straight-forward. Most of everything has been related to the game and when its not it generally isn't about conflict with other people. (I may have the wrong definition "shitposting" though; I imagine its just something negative about someone else not related to the game.)
    NO not that at all. Just posts about what your fav game is what you eat last night. people starting out the game with 0 reads Voting someone just for the mems.

Things that is hard to get any reads from. Mafia loves it allows them a free pass day 1. and we always lynch a town day 1. I want to for one lynch a scum day 1.

By the way can you elaborate on what you wanted to clear up about my read on you day 1 that you say happens on a lot of your games because I have never played with you.

27. ISO #27

By the way can you elaborate on what you wanted to clear up about my read on you day 1 that you say happens on a lot of your games because I have never played with you.
    Well I was on the impression that many people here were watching me because apparently after SF-M 303 I got a lot of praise or comments from people, which makes me concerned I'll be judged on that and my other past games.

On S-FM 303 the yeet preety much came down to "its martin or Zedus" (or at least fmpov)

On my current and past game on MU its been brought up on D1. I forgot about the past MU game a bit though, I would have to re-read it but

essentially it feels like I always become a controversial player straight from D1 or D2 no matter what I do. It just seems like I just do things that are naturally seen as wolfy by people and as soon as that happens I offer for myself to be yeeted because if I'm going to be a problem the whole game then I'd rather just be sacrificed for a infoyeet rather than hog down town discussion so much like it has in the past.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #28

hard claim I am not Shaman (medic)..
    Did you mean you're claiming Shaman? Or just Not-Shaman?

I'm not sure what to think of this yet, even though you've given reasons for doing so.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #29

Yay, game started!
    Well, the problem that is evening now in Moscow, so I will just say hello and go to sleep soon. NP, I will play more active tomorrow.

Hello everyone!
    We playing the game, the 13 ppl game, wow! This will be hard for me to keep tracking on 12 players. Well, 4 of them are scums, and the main thing I am sure in that they will vote on the same innocent person at the end of the day, after townies... sorry, tribies (is this word is correct? fix me plz, if not, I am not english-speaker) will "read" someone as scum and vote him.

I offer the great stategy for hunter: shoot last voter, if innocent lynched. Great plan, don't you think? Scums always voting in last second, and this is the best way to "read" them.

NO GOD! PLEASE NO!! NOOOOOOO!!!!
    Well, think about it, but remeber your greatest missleads, ok? If you will missleading again, I will count you as scum.

NO not that at all. Just posts about what your fav game is what you eat last night. people starting out the game with 0 reads Voting someone just for the mems.
    And this ppl become angry then I call them shittalkers, lol

30. ISO #30

I feel like this post never comes from a Town PR.

31. ISO #31

On S-FM 303 the yeet preety much came down to "its martin or Zedus" (or at least fmpov)
    On S-FM 303 I told that last voter on me will be evil. And he was. But you misslead ppl away with your incorrect guesses. So, if you are town now, can you just stop your leading attempts and let someone else try that?

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    On S-FM 303 I told that last voter on me will be evil. And he was. But you misslead ppl away with your incorrect guesses. So, if you are town now, can you just stop your leading attempts and let someone else try that?
    Why don’t you give it a try.
    I’m sure you got what it takes.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Well I was on the impression that many people here were watching me because apparently after SF-M 303 I got a lot of praise or comments from people, which makes me concerned I'll be judged on that and my other past games.

On my current and past game on MU its been brought up on D1. I forgot about the past MU game a bit though, I would have to re-read it but

essentially it feels like I always become a controversial player straight from D1 or D2 no matter what I do. It just seems like I just do things that are naturally seen as wolfy by people and as soon as that happens I offer for myself to be yeeted because if I'm going to be a problem the whole game then I'd rather just be sacrificed for a infoyeet rather than hog down town discussion so much like it has in the past.
    Dude If you are so dam townie. If you are Neutral (3p) or Mafia (Wolf) you have me fooled.

38. ISO #38

Did you mean you're claiming Shaman? Or just Not-Shaman?

I'm not sure what to think of this yet, even though you've given reasons for doing so.
    I am not Claiming any PR. I am just saying I am not Medic.

39. ISO #39

Can you kindly drop your extreme ego and leave Marino alone? Thanks. In your last game you were completely off on who was scum, so just because you got 'lucky' in the newbie game means nothing.

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I feel like this post never comes from a Town PR.
    WTF is this DO NOT PR HUNT SCUMMY AF

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

I offer the great stategy for hunter: shoot last voter, if innocent lynched. Great plan, don't you think? Scums always voting in last second, and this is the best way to "read" them.
    So now that you have announced it, the likelihood scum does as you say drops dramatically.

NO GOD! PLEASE NO!! NOOOOOOO!!!!
    Well, think about it, but remeber your greatest missleads, ok? If you will missleading again, I will count you as scum.
    At what point does your ego and badgering cross the line in to personal insults and harassment of Marino?

43. ISO #43

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I’m pretty sure it was just a joke.
    Nothing to think about.
    The fact he did not run with this. So easy to push here and dark did not I like this post alot.

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Well. Some things to remember:

1. Dark Magician started TPR hunting from his first post. Suspicious.
    2. Renegade starts the game protecting Martin, probably they are team.
    You feel like you are trying to push an agenda.

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50