S-FM 305: Spirits II (Ladder Game) - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Worst case scenario would be if scums are the ones who are really not active at all.
    If this is the case, we won't be able to discern playstyle changes.
    Better not give them strats honestly.
    Distracting.

If they are away, they will be replaced as soon as some replacement is found. Odds of Victor and Thaiax being scum? I find it hard. I don't think the host would start a game without substitutes for evil team or without mixing the players based on their backgrounds. But yeah, eventually we will have to fix the problem with those two, I see no urgency in it.

2. ISO #252

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Zedus,

I find this entire thing very disrespectful so I will be showing the same manners to you...

No reason? I don't want to keep repeating myself. Re-read my posts please.
    It is a long game. It would be pretty silly for mafia to show colours like that at this moment. Don't be silly.
    Then I invite you to lynch one of us and not Dark Magician. Be the man of your word.

You have your speculations and I have mine. With all respect to your reads, I believe you are contradicting yourself here on moral grounds when you can easily suspect people off based on your speculations and not even consider reading into Mike.

There is ONE certain post Mike made about you and you ignored it completely until this far. If you think you have sharp eyes and keen mind then prove me by finding the post I am talking about.Give us your defense because if you don't then YOU ARE SCUM! This reads list with hardlocking Mike on town doesn't look good together with the first page posts coming from YOU. Why is Mike so special to you ZEDUS HMMM??????

You smell the wolf in this slot or somehow you know it. This is what I read from this. However, I bet my money you two are on opposite sides. If you are going to fencesit with people then I have no reason to follow your reads but do the opposite.

"high five partner"

Well if you would do the same then why would you hardlock scum me and then scumlean varcron. All of this makes no sense to me.

A lot of contradictions with things you say and do Zedus.

No, we must not push Dark Magician first. Instead, you should be the one pushed here with all the scummy plays pointed by your own contradictions and now trying to get a role out of someone who can clearly read good. Why good? Because you are disturbed by how accurate I poked my stick into the unknown or Dark Magician and their magical visions for that matter. The only thing saving Mike right now is the certain post I talked about he made way early into the game, post about questioning your motives. I think the way longer you avoid that, the more I will believe you are evil.

We both can play the paranoia game.
    I agree that his scumlean of me but scumlock of you is odd... It makes you smell like scum from your slot and I don't really like that seeing as you are my only really definitive call D1 right now. Zedus appears to be a unusually paranoid town or scum acting goofily.

3. ISO #253

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Distracting.

If they are away, they will be replaced as soon as some replacement is found. Odds of Victor and Thaiax being scum? I find it hard. I don't think the host would start a game without substitutes for evil team or without mixing the players based on their backgrounds. But yeah, eventually we will have to fix the problem with those two, I see no urgency in it.
    I find it more likely that one of active speakers are scum.

4. ISO #254

Re : S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

And to add some spiciness, for now, I'm more likely to be voting Dark Magician.
    I do not like the "avoid TPR hunt" thingy he did earlier in the day.
    It already wronged me to believe this is a town behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Well. Some things to remember:

1. Dark Magician started TPR hunting from his first post. Suspicious.
    2. Renegade starts the game protecting Martin, probably they are team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You feel like you are trying to push an agenda.

I will cut the drama.

Answer this Zedus.

Why did you ignore it so far?

What is your agenda?

Are you the virus? Did he try to make it look less suspicious with how towntunneling you are on him? Was he really concerned?

A lot of questions for you Zedus. In my head, answer to all of these leads to one thing and that is you are scum.

-vote Zedus

6. ISO #256

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Distracting.

Yeah fine, we both know a lot of players right here.
    I haven't any guesses on how Thaiax and Victor will play.
    Moreover it is their first game,
    With that in mind, they will either be lost by having to scroll through dozens of pages when they will come,
    Or will be high threat possibility since no one know them.
    I already have some leans on both side, but reading a new player is a quite difficult task to achieve.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

7. ISO #257

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

With that in mind, they will either be lost by having to scroll through dozens of pages when they will come,
    I already have some leans on both side, but reading a new player is a quite difficult task to achieve.
    Reading new players is one of the benefits of playing this game, you can see how they behave and how decent at reads you really are.

Personally I think that Dark sounds like town based on what he has said so far, but that could just be me.

8. ISO #258

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Ok so. “I’m not exactly PR Hunting. I am only removing you from the possibility of being a PR that wants to live
    According to you, this is ok to say.

Also, I’ll note that your not entirely convinced that PR hunting is scummy.
    So if you ever say in confidence it is I can catch you out on it.
    Hold up, you're taking that out of context.

Please note when you look at the original post I was responding to Bakermir who was claiming that Mike was PR hunting.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #259

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Hold up, you're taking that out of context.

Please note when you look at the original post I was responding to Bakermir who was claiming that Mike was PR hunting.
    NOT related to myself at all.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #260

Re: Re : S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Reminding you that Dark Magician only started questioning Martin after Martin was discussing about 3P with Mike.

I think people are being harsh on Dark Magician here by throwing himself out there. He pulled back when he got negative reactions and he is cooperative. I think it is disrespectful how Zedus is now voting him up and literally asked him to reveal his role.

11. ISO #261

Reminding you that Dark Magician only started questioning Martin after Martin was discussing about 3P with Mike.

I think people are being harsh on Dark Magician here by throwing himself out there. He pulled back when he got negative reactions and he is cooperative. I think it is disrespectful how Zedus is now voting him up and literally asked him to reveal his role.
    Yeah I found that very interesting if I must say so myself. I wouldn't say it is disrespectful as much as Zedus is being non trusting in many regards.

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

Re : Re: Re : S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Zedus is playing his usual Citizen game nah?
    I was scared at first for a possible Renegade/Zedus scum team but it is not very likely at all.
    Zedus' recent posts looked like his usual Town playstyle.
    Might be faking, I do not know.

14. ISO #264

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I agree that his scumlean of me but scumlock of you is odd... It makes you smell like scum from your slot and I don't really like that seeing as you are my only really definitive call D1 right now. Zedus appears to be a unusually paranoid town or scum acting goofily.
    I like This read. I don’t like it came from someone I have been scum reading. I was reading a possible wrong of baker and you. If you are town please give me more info so I can get a better read on you.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

15. ISO #265

I disagree on DM being today’s kill or push I think We need to give DM a day 1 pass. I would feather be lynched than him. Scum read me for this but I believe we need to leave DM alone at least for day 1. Anyone who town reads me please trust me on this.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

16. ISO #266

Yeah I found that very interesting if I must say so myself. I wouldn't say it is disrespectful as much as Zedus is being non trusting in many regards.

Zedus showing a lot of sharpness
    But not aware of his actions
    He is ignorant to some extent.
    Harmful in the end for town.

can you see the vultures gathering
    only to be served instead of sheeps
    They don't know who is next
    But it is not Victor or Thaiax

My black eyes see things
    Things that are goofy
    Day 1 reads are meh
    But Zedus townlock Mikey

I want to believe in magic
    This dark person however
    make it so hard for us
    yet I feel like his magic

pulled down the veil

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Again I will re-iterate. Please keep in mind Zedus's bombastic, "loud", style.

He deals in absolutes typically and will derail most conversations, as we are kind of seeing now.

Honestly I don't see much of anything so far D1 that is alignment indicative.
    Only a sith deals in absolutes

Except yeah I think Zedus is playing his usual town game being that bombastic, he has my town mark for now.

18. ISO #268

Why did you ignore it so far?
    Ignore what? Some other's conclusion? It's not even a question.

What is your agenda?
    I don't even know what the word "agenda" means, and after I translated it, I still can't understand what did you just asked. How can you apply the term from some TV News to mafia game? Use some another way to ask plz.

Are you the virus? Did he try to make it look less suspicious with how towntunneling you are on him? Was he really concerned?
    Who is "he" in your question? Mike? Why you aked me then? I see no any sence in your words. Only thing virus must to do (as I think) is stay calm and not interract, as 4 ppl from my "weak susp list" doing now. I am sure one of them is virus. I don't know how to out virus, it's looks hard for me. Mafia is easier to find.

In my head, answer to all of these leads
    I don't know what's happens with your head, but I still see no any single lead.

A lot of questions for you Zedus
    And only one you asked is "Are you virus?" and quoted Mike for some reason? Where is other questions? Something with real lead? Now you said something like "He pointed that Renegade covered Martin and that DM TPR hunting, after he protecting Mike from typical bonobolynching, so he is virus". I don't even know what I must answer to this bullshit, it's make no sence. Or maybe word "agenda" have some sence in mafia games, well, I never seen it used before, sorry, and now everything you said looks like total nonsence for me.

I think it is disrespectful how Zedus is now voting him up and literally asked him to reveal his role.
    First, there is no "disrespectful" word for me in this game. My goal is not pay respect for godfather, like yours. My goal is find scums. And now it's looks like i touched stong connection between you and DM. Why you asking "lynch me, not him"? Maybe because he is your godfather?

Second, I never asked him to reveal role, my little liar. I voted him and I waiting what others will do with that. I don't care what will he claim or not, because I have no reason to trust him anyway. But there was another ppl, like MM, who pointed that DM is scummy-like TPR hunter. Now I will take a look, will they vote him or not and what they will say about that.

Now you can try to explain, using some more simple words, wtf this "agenda" and what is the logic of your "he is virus". Step by step. Like I explained the reasons I put you and your lovely DM in my scum list, that make you angry and attack me instantly just after Mike, that I count as attempt to agressive focus someone for no reasons. Your only reasons on voting me is that I see your connection with DM and you both in my scumlist.

To be honest, I feel bad with this situation. We had now:
    1. Renegade covering Martin. Renegade looks town for me, Martin is not, until he will answer for my question he ignored. Looks like protection from bonobovoting.
    2. Me covering Mike. Same as some others, I don't see any valueble reason to vote him and I openly say I trying to protect him from bonobovoting.
    3. Barkermir covering Dark Magician. Both of them are scummy af, and I explained why. If someone from my town or neut list will explain why can I be wrong, maybe I will change my opinion. Maybe this is just a... protecting from bonobovoting too. But I see reasons on my scum "reads" as strong enougth.
    4. Am I missed someone else?
    Two f*king games in a row we had disaster d1 lynch with false opposition from 2 townies. Me vs Martin first, both were town. SB16 vs MM second, both were town. Maybe we doing this shit again? I realy worried about that.

Well, for now I will
    [/unvote]

I don't want to be responsible for my probably mistake. I still count DM and Barkermir as most probably scum team, but from Bakermir point of view maybe I am just an agressor, pushing one townie somehow trusted for him the same way that he pushing Mike, a bit trusted for me. Let it be me who break f*cking cycle and look around. I can imagine that real mafia just doing nothing now, waiting for some stupid town lynch. And I don't want to be the reason of this lynch. I ask others to post your conclusions about my scum/town list and their own lists too, so we can compare the probably teams. Thanks.

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    If "townlock" means "100% sure he is town", or maybe I use this word "townlock" wrong way.
    It's like Renegade 100% town, Mike 85% town and Auwt 70% town, I think...

I hate myself for this multiposting.
    Townlocking in general is a bad thing to do seeing as though you could be getting duped by scum. I do agree though I think Ren is a GOOFY town for the time being.

24. ISO #274

This scumread on Zedus is fucking goofy and thats the second ping from Baker so I suppose I'll vote there.
    -vote bakermir

MM also pings me a bit.

Side note, I haven't been hyperactive because I thought there was some 40 post limit per day. @aivon if you could confirm.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Why the fuck is my phone autocorrecting @AIVION
    You actually gave me a heart attack with that Question and made me think I missed something in the setup! XD

No I skimmed the setup I don't see anything about a post limit. Even if there was I'd personally abolish it because I don't believe in post limits for games so...

No post limits!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

29. ISO #279

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    You actually gave me a heart attack with that Question and made me think I missed something in the setup! XD

No I skimmed the setup I don't see anything about a post limit. Even if there was I'd personally abolish it because I don't believe in post limits for games so...

No post limits!
    Awesome thank you. And thanks for hosting.

30. ISO #280

This scumread on Zedus is fucking goofy and thats the second ping from Baker so I suppose I'll vote there.
    -vote bakermir

MM also pings me a bit.

Side note, I haven't been hyperactive because I thought there was some 40 post limit per day. @aivon if you could confirm.
    Disagree, I think the read on Zedus is justified however I think that Zedus is following his town GOOFY meta.

31. ISO #281

Awesome thank you. And thanks for hosting.
    <3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

32. ISO #282

Disagree, I think the read on Zedus is justified however I think that Zedus is following his town GOOFY meta.
    Despite Zedus' effortposting I'm struggling to discern how you can call the bakermir read justified and still call Zedus town. Pick a lane Varcron.

33. ISO #283

So I've been thinking about the whole Auwt + Mike vs. Bakermir + MM setting for awhile, and here's a difference I've noticed:

Auwt and Mike are communicating with each other more often than Bakermir + MM are.

Looking at MM's iso, he only interacts with Bakermir directly once or twice.

However, when I looked at Auwt's and Mike's interactions, they had quite a few posts communicating between them, of which I generally found towny. They also regarded their reads on each other at times, and in comparison to the Bakermir + MM dynamic, MM was only interacting with Bakermir so long as it was related to his suspicion of Mike.

Assuming a dichotomy (Which isn't guaranteed right now by any fact btw) of "one of them is scum", I would be more inclined to say the scum lies in Bakermir or MM rather than Auwt or Mike, in my opinion.

Zedus has been pulled into the issue recently (in terms of hours), and I would like to reserve my thoughts on Zedus for now until later towards EoD or D2.

Provided nothing else comes up on D1 or from my considerations of D1, I don't think I'll be voting outside of MM or Bakermir. Zedus might be a feasible vote target too, depending on how that slot develops or interacts.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

I'd be careful when scumhunting communication because as soon as you use that as your metric, scum is obligated to screw with you. That said, I've been looking at the same thing.
    Yeah I've learned that the hard way when I was scum for the first time on MU. Some townie named Quick who never really said their full thoughts often times did a surprise move on D4 that probably would've led us to a surefire scum defeat if the MU Modbot hadn't screwed the game up and double yeeted the top two wagons, forcing an abrupt end to the game due to breach of integrity done by none other than the Modbot.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Yeah I've learned that the hard way when I was scum for the first time on MU. Some townie named Quick who never really said their full thoughts often times did a surprise move on D4 that probably would've led us to a surefire scum defeat if the MU Modbot hadn't screwed the game up and double yeeted the top two wagons, forcing an abrupt end to the game due to breach of integrity done by none other than the Modbot.
    Most elaborate and comprehensive Mafia bot on the planet fucks up a game. Thats hilarious.

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

The power of being unpredictable is not one to waste on D1/D2

I must admit the "work" you can get done on a day is daunting compared to the odd 30-60 seconds I am used to. To add to the discussion;

But you must also know that all of you are unpredictable to me (and Victor I suppose) so it works both ways.

To add to the discussion;

Martin claims VT. In general from my experience D2 claims are very weak, and function as a way for scum to appear "legit" from the beginning. Is this a common trait for Martin?

Also Bakemir seems lynch happy. This aligns with other thoughts in this thread. Again, might be a personality trait, or might be scum. You guys would know better than I.

43. ISO #293

Despite Zedus' effortposting I'm struggling to discern how you can call the bakermir read justified and still call Zedus town. Pick a lane Varcron.
    I think that Zedus's read on Bakermir makes sense from a certain point of view however that does not mean I agree with it. Zedus is playing his usual town game without much deviation and as such my read on him is town.

As for Mike, what else do you want me to elaborate on?

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

That was faster than I expected. I will have to give credit where its due. Thank you for breaking the cycle Zedus

-unvote

Now, I hope this was not something planned in mafia chat to put me on stage. I can already feel the wolves breath over my neck.

There is no way I assumed Auwt and Mike to be together. Comparing the two against MM and me is ridiculous. I have no reason to trust MM this early on but he took the time to analyze the problem between me and Mike. That's huge town points for him and he did question me and I quoted the part in my response earlier to him. Thanks to his input, I was able to see the problem outside of myself but from town perspective. I believe Mike did too. We did put our guns away because it started to feel like we were exposing ourselves more than we should. DM pulled back from this too. Mesk, Renegade and Varcron pointed out that speculations at this point means nothing. They had a good approach to this problem. I believe we all shown town reflex here one way or another.

Surely it is very easy to scumpaint me right now according to some. However, I can argue with anyone here why me, mike and DM shouldn't be lynched today. I understand where Frinckles is coming from and I am ready to answer any questions for everyone.

Shoot

47. ISO #297

That was faster than I expected. I will have to give credit where its due. Thank you for breaking the cycle Zedus

-unvote

Now, I hope this was not something planned in mafia chat to put me on stage. I can already feel the wolves breath over my neck.

There is no way I assumed Auwt and Mike to be together. Comparing the two against MM and me is ridiculous. I have no reason to trust MM this early on but he took the time to analyze the problem between me and Mike. That's huge town points for him and he did question me and I quoted the part in my response earlier to him. Thanks to his input, I was able to see the problem outside of myself but from town perspective. I believe Mike did too. We did put our guns away because it started to feel like we were exposing ourselves more than we should. DM pulled back from this too. Mesk, Renegade and Varcron pointed out that speculations at this point means nothing. They had a good approach to this problem. I believe we all shown town reflex here one way or another.

Surely it is very easy to scumpaint me right now according to some. However, I can argue with anyone here why me, mike and DM shouldn't be lynched today. I understand where Frinckles is coming from and I am ready to answer any questions for everyone.

Shoot
    Personally I feel as though most reactions and interactions here have been TVT and as such believe that it would be smarter to look at the inactives currently.

48. ISO #298

Quote Originally Posted by Thaiax View Post
    Martin claims VT. In general from my experience D2 claims are very weak, and function as a way for scum to appear "legit" from the beginning. Is this a common trait for Martin?
    I...what?

Where have I claimed anything?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #299

Personally I feel as though most reactions and interactions here have been TVT and as such believe that it would be smarter to look at the inactives currently.
    Sure thing, it is all speculations at this point. I am trying my best to not sound aggressive but I will reiterate what I said earlier;

I still believe the virus would lay low D1 and mafia would have at minimum 1 "spokesperson". Maybe a second one for a potential bussing or teaming. I don't believe there would be an active third and yes I also think at least 1 (be it virus or 1 mafia member) scum is in inactive slots.

Now reading the rolecards, I have a strong feeling the Alpha Wolf would be the this designated spokesperson simply because they are immune to vigi shots and sheriff reads as long as the enforcer is alive. I believe the investigative wolf would be the less active but still playing their own game, especially indicating how we need them on D2. This slot could take the risk of bussing with Alpha or buddying townies. The most vulnerable wolf is the one doing legwork and it would be most logical if they were to be passive in D1 chat to avoid sheriff's and detectives. Thats my theory and the puzzle pieces I can see. I can put names on them and try to figure out who is matching the descriptions, in which I did and justifies all I have done against certain people.

I am chill though, maybe I am just speculating everything wrong and getting memed by mafia. Possible

50. ISO #300

Sure thing, it is all speculations at this point. I am trying my best to not sound aggressive but I will reiterate what I said earlier;

I still believe the virus would lay low D1 and mafia would have at minimum 1 "spokesperson". Maybe a second one for a potential bussing or teaming. I don't believe there would be an active third and yes I also think at least 1 (be it virus or 1 mafia member) scum is in inactive slots.

Now reading the rolecards, I have a strong feeling the Alpha Wolf would be the this designated spokesperson simply because they are immune to vigi shots and sheriff reads as long as the enforcer is alive. I believe the investigative wolf would be the less active but still playing their own game, especially indicating how we need them on D2. This slot could take the risk of bussing with Alpha or buddying townies. The most vulnerable wolf is the one doing legwork and it would be most logical if they were to be passive in D1 chat to avoid sheriff's and detectives. Thats my theory and the puzzle pieces I can see. I can put names on them and try to figure out who is matching the descriptions, in which I did and justifies all I have done against certain people.

I am chill though, maybe I am just speculating everything wrong and getting memed by mafia. Possible
    Agreed, the beta wolf specifically wouldn't be drawing attention to themselves based on the fact that they give the alpha NI until they die. This makes my opinion of you go up fairly significantly with that one post