S-FM 305: Spirits II (Ladder Game) - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Well, I mean, this is going to be awkward playing with a player who tried to death tunnel me on d1 in a past game when we were both town.

Would you not be awkward if you were me in such a situation?
    Yeah that is correct. Still, I find it weird how Zedus puts you, me, mike and frinckles in null and Dark Magician on scum and Renegade on town. So much to understand yet I can see nothing. You did put no effort on reading Zedus and thats where all the suspicion is arising.

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Ok let me ask you this.
    How do you think Scum!Zedus would act towards you?
    In a world where your buddies with them.
    I'm actually not sure. It is quite early in the game -- only about 5 hours in. My entire prior experience only consists of 48 hours before he got D1 yeeted.

I think it would rather rash to try and come to conclusion on him after 48 hours of a different game and only 5 hours of this. It's not like I "know" him other than he tried to death tunnel me once.

Its also the same reason why I haven't made reads yet on everyone because it is early.

I'm probably not going to give him town points though, and for him to get "town points" from me I would rather not explain how since it'll be more genuine if he earns those points without knowing how to.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #103

Ok let me ask you this.
    How do you think Scum!Zedus would act towards you?
    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    What kind of a concept are we facing here? Is is Mafia vs Virus vs Town or Evils vs Town? How does the priority list for town look like?

Who would be the top priority target for mafia? Both day and night, like would they lay low on day 1 or soft claim stuff? Maybe push people around?

Should vigilante's shoot on N1? Is it a smart idea to visit highly suspicious players tonight and get multiple people sick?
    -Its Wolves/Mafia vs. Virus vs. Town

-I don't think Virus will be a strong priority for the Mafia. Their roles have a strong synergy with each other that makes Virus trying to take them on alone rather difficult I would imagine without any sort of town help.

-Vigilante/Hunter shots I don't know about. I think what may be most important is if they try to target slots that won't be targeted by the other slots such as the Sheriff -- otherwise its a wasted sheriff use. I could elaborate this on a bit more with PR tactics, but I would really rather not given this is an information/social game.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

I am havin hard time vibin here with Mike bein a karen all over here

-vote Mike
    Interesting. LOL
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Hello, Bakermir!

Omfg... Is that some tradition to start the game from randoming?
    No it is a tactic Scum uses for day 1 lynch. Here is how it works. You vote some one for a BS reason. Well in day 1 normally not a lot of info to go on. most players will just follow the vote train because they don't have many good reads. They are happy they are not the one being voted for. And mafia keeps one of there own from getting random lynched day 1.

Most FM games the first person to place a vote in the first opening of the game 75% of the time is mafia. You have to understand Mafia knows who is Mafia who is not. So they have no fear of random lynching as long as it is anyone but them. Town on the other hand are players who have 0 information. So we tend to be a bit weary of slaping down a vote. Then you have the 3rd party who just don't give a crap and will vote anybody.

Does this make Baker lock mafia or virus No. Because he could be doing this for reaction testing. also may be town reading me and wants to see who hopes on the train. If he is doing this am I ruining it Yes because I don't like to be the Bait for reaction tests.

But what I want to hear from Baker is Why vote me from the one statement and then a few statements later Say that same person posted something I liked. and I dropped it and yet there is a player Hard pushing that world? So Baker please explain why you placed that vote and not some BS.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #110

Re : S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Heyo everyone, give me some mins to catch up. HF
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Not a huge fan of the happy go lucky entrance or the vote.
    Interesting indeed

What do you think of Frinckles reaction?

If he was town reading me Makes since.
    But This early anyone to have me hard town is odd. so It fells a bit opportunistic and pockety.

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    No it is a tactic Scum uses for day 1 lynch. Here is how it works. You vote some one for a BS reason. Well in day 1 normally not a lot of info to go on. most players will just follow the vote train because they don't have many good reads. They are happy they are not the one being voted for. And mafia keeps one of there own from getting random lynched day 1.

Most FM games the first person to place a vote in the first opening of the game 75% of the time is mafia. You have to understand Mafia knows who is Mafia who is not. So they have no fear of random lynching as long as it is anyone but them. Town on the other hand are players who have 0 information. So we tend to be a bit weary of slaping down a vote. Then you have the 3rd party who just don't give a crap and will vote anybody.

Does this make Baker lock mafia or virus No. Because he could be doing this for reaction testing. also may be town reading me and wants to see who hopes on the train. If he is doing this am I ruining it Yes because I don't like to be the Bait for reaction tests.

But what I want to hear from Baker is Why vote me from the one statement and then a few statements later Say that same person posted something I liked. and I dropped it and yet there is a player Hard pushing that world? So Baker please explain why you placed that vote and not some BS.
    Can you show me a game where this happened? Damn that is funny

Where did you get this number from?

I have placed this vote because I have my own reasons. I do not expect anyone to follow me or take it serious. But hey, you and Frickzel did.

Let's just say, I did not like your hard claim. I can give you more.

13. ISO #113

Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

I feel like this post never comes from a Town PR.
    Just to keep track of it, Martin did the same thing in a previous game.
    He pointed out many fact that rely on statistics and probabilities.
    Many of the current players in our game were part of the game where it happend.
    Martin was townie this game.

Should look if he is trying to fake us into thinking he is town for the same reason, or if he truly is.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

14. ISO #114

Ay, this is happening!
    Not sure how long I'll have to dedicate to the game immediatly, but I will certainly be there later today. Some important things first, though:

Hmmm. I'm honestly not sure if I can put a whole lot of thought into it -- its the most complex setup I've played yet.

I do have some thoughts on possible or plausible wolf play, but I would like to keep those thoughts hidden for the sake of WIFOM.

Or maybe what I'm thinking is painfully obvious, but I'm only one person so IDK ;-;.

I'm still thinking about the setup though.
    Don't roleclaim on D1, and check the circumstances on D2 before you initiate claiming. This setup is meant to punish early roleclaims: strongman kill and unheable sheriff makes it very easy for scum to kill the target they want to kill if roles are revealed. However, a mass claim will be a good thing to do on another day, since scum have two investigative roles.

~~

-vote Mike

You look weird. You're usually not going out saying that every single post is alignment indicative (when it really isn't lol), and doing that is generally scummy and symptomatic of scum wanting to look useful. It could be excused by saying "but it's RVS", but this post:
    I am also hoping we maybe able to start with info day one than just shit posting. and wasting a whole day 1. As we normally do in SC2Mafia.com D1.
    kinda removes that possibility. So maybe Mike is actually trying to change the meta... or maybe he's scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #115

I have placed this vote because I have my own reasons. I do not expect anyone to follow me or take it serious. But hey, you and Frickzel did.

Please do give me more. Please I would love to hear how scummy I am I am begging you to burry me. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. BURRY ME This is going to be fun.

16. ISO #116

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    You don't even said "hello" and start the game from TPR hunting. Are you scum?
    I will be honest, I don't like people who are constantly opposing TPR hunting.
    It looks like a nice sentence to befriend with everyone.
    For now, your plays seems to be different from the previous games Zedus,
    I will keep an eye on it.

17. ISO #117

Oh crap. Did he roleclaim...

The first two colored parts are false. It's RVS (Random Voting Stage) behavior to get reactions out of other people, and a lot of players do it all the time as either alignment. I'm part of those players (note that my vote on Mike isn't RVS, I actually find his entrance bad). It's a great way to start discussion. That 75 % statistic is bogus xD.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

18. ISO #118

WTF is this DO NOT PR HUNT SCUMMY AF
    Yeah I fully agree with this.
    Something is weird.

19. ISO #119

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    So you don't like me?

TPR hunting is the scum's job. They want to kill the TPRs. We don't want them to kill the TPRs. Therefore, we don't TPR hunt for them. Read my post about D1 claiming. Its logic also applies to TPR-hunting.

20. ISO #120

Uhh...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    WTF is this DO NOT PR HUNT SCUMMY AF
    Something is weird.
    ????

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ay, this is happening!
    Not sure how long I'll have to dedicate to the game immediatly, but I will certainly be there later today. Some important things first, though:

Don't roleclaim on D1, and check the circumstances on D2 before you initiate claiming. This setup is meant to punish early roleclaims: strongman kill and unheable sheriff makes it very easy for scum to kill the target they want to kill if roles are revealed. However, a mass claim will be a good thing to do on another day, since scum have two investigative roles.

~~

-vote Mike

You look weird. You're usually not going out saying that every single post is alignment indicative (when it really isn't lol), and doing that is generally scummy and symptomatic of scum wanting to look useful. It could be excused by saying "but it's RVS", but this post:

kinda removes that possibility. So maybe Mike is actually trying to change the meta... or maybe he's scum.
    Wow MM read My play last game I was Fred. I played exactly the same as I am doing now. what was I oh crap I was Town. Hell I was the VIggy.

Do not give me that crap I am changing meta. I explained I wanted to have a day of reads.

The only thing I hard claimed was one role NOT MEDIC. Do not come out saying I claimed any role.

This game has a RNG on PR roles. We don't even know what PR are in it. So Hard Claiming NOt one role is not bad. Do not give me that BS.

I suggest town vote me off here today see my flip and lynch MM and Baker.

22. ISO #122

Oh crap. Did he roleclaim...

The first two colored parts are false. It's RVS (Random Voting Stage) behavior to get reactions out of other people, and a lot of players do it all the time as either alignment. I'm part of those players (note that my vote on Mike isn't RVS, I actually find his entrance bad). It's a great way to start discussion. That 75 % statistic is bogus xD.
    Then I am mafia correct?

me and you had this talk in past games one where you where mafia and I was town. I Hard pushed on you being mafia saying the same thing as I am saying now and you then pocketed me at the end when you said the same thing you are saying now. I then trusted you where town and WE lost you solo won the game for mafia. So dont give me that info is bad. YOu know what I am talking about. You bussed your partner only reson I changed from scum reading you to town reading you.

But I want to be todays lynch MM you are not pulling this crap on me again. this way Town can lynch you tomorrow or Viggy can shoot you tonight when they see my flip as town.

23. ISO #123

Something is weird.
    Dont agree with me Burger voted me becuse of that post. and MM is with him.

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

This isn't the approach you would want to have with townsfolk around here wolf.
    Please just lynch me here is My legacy. Town please note Baker and MM both pushing on me on weak ass BS. they will claim tomrrow some BS to look like they where truly trying to lynch a Wolf as baker claims he forgot to say 3rd party. HMMM? maybe he is the 3rd party?????. Then MM knows how I play played with me in last game Where I was fred and I played the exact same as today. I will go over here when I die you will see my flip as Town KILL thoses 2. PLease kill them. This is not a flipless setup.

26. ISO #126

Ay, this is happening!

-vote Mike

Giving Mafia more time to investigate will help them to forge their LWs though...

27. ISO #127

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Dont agree with me Burger voted me becuse of that post. and MM is with him.
    I know, but I am not going to follow a train that will lead to a town death.

28. ISO #128

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Be sure that for now Mike's post have been really decent and really townie-like to my eyes.
    If bakermir is voting Mike for the same quote I found Mike town, that's because we have different ways of thinking and analyzing the game progress.
    Rushing a vote wont lead to anything else except paranoia.

I just dont get why peeps keep early voting. Do you guys want to lower as much as possible the 48h that is given to us?
    I personally don't.

Mike just open claimed not being Doctor.
    Bakermir/MM are trying to get him down for some random reason which didnt stand any valuable argument.

29. ISO #129

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

next they will say we are mafia partners because you are defending me lol.

30. ISO #130

Re : S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

By the way, I found that the Zedus/Renegade interaction was awkward in some extent...

31. ISO #131

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

next they will say we are mafia partners because you are defending me lol.
    As long as you know that we aren't both Mafia, then I'm fine.

32. ISO #132

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Both??? I know I am not mafia.

33. ISO #133

Re: Re : S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

By the way, I found that the Zedus/Renegade interaction was awkward in some extent...
    I think it is just left over reactions from another game they where in I don't find it alignment indictive.

34. ISO #134

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Plus, If we where mafia partners I would buss you to heck and back. If MM denies this then He is lock Scum either wolf or 3rd party for the rest of the game.

35. ISO #135

Re : Re: Re : S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

I think it is just left over reactions from another game they where in I don't find it alignment indictive.
    Yeah sure but interaction ended very smoothly. Maybe a bit too much.
    If they were on a same team, they would have to do such grudges moment at the begining of the game.
    I'm wanting to see how this situation will be unfold.

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

Please just lynch me here is My legacy. Town please note Baker and MM both pushing on me on weak ass BS. they will claim tomrrow some BS to look like they where truly trying to lynch a Wolf as baker claims he forgot to say 3rd party. HMMM? maybe he is the 3rd party?????. Then MM knows how I play played with me in last game Where I was fred and I played the exact same as today. I will go over here when I die you will see my flip as Town KILL thoses 2. PLease kill them. This is not a flipless setup.
    Well so far;

We have Mike hard claiming "not white-mage" and tpr hunting. Also got very dramatic when I voted him and still is.

Was he assigned the role like "go out there and take the lead/heat"?

I would feel no regrets lynching him today. However, I would probably change my vote if someone else appeared more scum. Right now, Mike was the edgiest out of everyone here.

Mike/Zedus possible scum team.

Their third? Not sure.

If Mike and Zedus are not in the same team then one of them is 3P with Zedus most likely being the virus.

Mike could be town again, who knows. However, he is giving me all the scum vibes. MM put it out well.

38. ISO #138

Re: Re : Re: Re : S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Yeah sure but interaction ended very smoothly. Maybe a bit too much.
    If they were on a same team, they would have to do such grudges moment at the begining of the game.
    I'm wanting to see how this situation will be unfold.
    I know your defending me. But maybe it is just the paranoia talking but I am getting a pocketing vibe from you please tell me why I am town from your POV.

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

I cant wait till game is over and we see there flips. and tell me again scum are not in early votes.
    Day lasts 48 hours. What happens if someone get voted off? The day get skipped.
    What if the Day get skipped? No more discussion.
    Who does benefit of not having any discussion ? Scums.

TLDR
    Who does win by voting early? Town for sure.

41. ISO #141

Okay actually reading the thread now.

I don't like what Martin said here:

Oh and I should mention this is the first time I'll be in a game with a 3P (aka Virus), so I may rely on others for their ideas on it rather than mine. I don't know typical 3P play in a FM environment.
    This feels like a pre-setup to fence sit or sheep.

42. ISO #142

From Mike, on Marino's posts:

I like this post feels like coming from a town perspective

I hate this post feels like you are having to justify what you posted in your prior post. Scum points here.
    What is that second point even? Following up a post (right after it) is alignment indicative now?

Also please this blue is hard on the eyes so consider not using it in the future.

43. ISO #143

If you wanna know why I find you Town : Check green
    This reflects my last 5 posts I believe.
    This is very very very very very very very townie-like.
    Plus you are not attacking back Bakermir. Which means you still think he MIGHT not be a scum. Still town paranoia to strike back at a townie.
    And finally as I explained, I'm not a good fan of random early vote either.

Is it enough to pocket you Mike?

44. ISO #144

Re: Re : S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

It was awkward because I frankly can't stand him and he refuses to change how he treats others/ 'plays' the game and is still full of himself after a dismal performance in Instant Mafia.

Just being honest!

45. ISO #145

Well so far;

We have Mike hard claiming "not white-mage" and tpr hunting. Also got very dramatic when I voted him and still is.

Was he assigned the role like "go out there and take the lead/heat"?

I would feel no regrets lynching him today. However, I would probably change my vote if someone else appeared more scum. Right now, Mike was the edgiest out of everyone here.

Mike/Zedus possible scum team.

Their third? Not sure.

If Mike and Zedus are not in the same team then one of them is 3P with Zedus most likely being the virus.

Mike could be town again, who knows. However, he is giving me all the scum vibes. MM put it out well.
    That is a out and out lie I dare you to show me one single post where I have been PR hunting Just one .

Only scum Lies. you are not even trying to read the game you are tossing out flat outlies.

I can respect you scum reading me even voteing me for thiniking from your POV that I can be scum but the second you LIE about me game over. YOu are OUTED MAFIA OR VIRUS.

-vote bakerermir

You voted on me becuse I called out some one post as TPR hunting. He explained what he was doing I let it go. Yet another player ran with it sevral posts.

NOw you are Lieing flat out lieing saying I am TRP hunting. WOW. you have balls. But you screwed up.

FRom my POV you are outed Scum. I am now trying to evaluate. Why you would do that. Is dark your Partner? and you felt you had to protect him yet he recovered from that just fine but I would love a check on dark tonight.

MM I SO BADLY WANT TO SCUM READ. But He does this crap as town and mafia.

But my vote is on baker today.

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

Re : Re: Re : S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    It was awkward because I frankly can't stand him and he refuses to change how he treats others/ 'plays' the game and is still full of himself after a dismal performance in Instant Mafia.

Just being honest!
    I understand it, I know you two are really angry at each other for various reasons.
    But in another dimension, if you had to be with Zedus in a scum team, Zedus couldnt just follow one of your future vote (or you following him) like nothing ever happened if you see what I'm talking about ^_^'.

Zedus could just slipped you by attacking this way so that he can safely place Renegade in his town lean.

Anyway this is in another dimension as I said, I dont necesserily believe it is the case.
    But if I were Zedus, and teamed with Renegade, I would have to do this at some point.

48. ISO #148

That is a out and out lie I dare you to show me one single post where I have been PR hunting Just one .

Only scum Lies. you are not even trying to read the game you are tossing out flat outlies.

I can respect you scum reading me even voteing me for thiniking from your POV that I can be scum but the second you LIE about me game over. YOu are OUTED MAFIA OR VIRUS.

-vote bakerermir

You voted on me becuse I called out some one post as TPR hunting. He explained what he was doing I let it go. Yet another player ran with it sevral posts.

NOw you are Lieing flat out lieing saying I am TRP hunting. WOW. you have balls. But you screwed up.

FRom my POV you are outed Scum. I am now trying to evaluate. Why you would do that. Is dark your Partner? and you felt you had to protect him yet he recovered from that just fine but I would love a check on dark tonight.

MM I SO BADLY WANT TO SCUM READ. But He does this crap as town and mafia.

But my vote is on baker today.
    lets stop this jazz.

hard claim non white-mage is pretty much the start of your hunt for others roles

49. ISO #149

Day lasts 48 hours. What happens if someone get voted off? The day get skipped.
    What if the Day get skipped? No more discussion.
    Who does benefit of not having any discussion ? Scums.

TLDR
    Who does win by voting early? Town for sure.
    IT is never good to early vote. NEVER Towns only power is the day.

If this is the new meta on this site to early vote for town wins please lynch me today because this is just awful.

Mafia owns the Night. MAfia has communication at night. Mafia has kills at night. Town can only kill mafia in lynches in the day. Waiting a lynch or skiping is awful. unless mafia cant kill at night. also ending the day early is just pro mafia.

50. ISO #150

If you wanna know why I find you Town : Check green
    This reflects my last 5 posts I believe.
    This is very very very very very very very townie-like.
    Plus you are not attacking back Bakermir. Which means you still think he MIGHT not be a scum. Still town paranoia to strike back at a townie.
    And finally as I explained, I'm not a good fan of random early vote either.

Is it enough to pocket you Mike?
    I love this post.