S-FM 305: Spirits II (Ladder Game) - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    So now that you have announced it, the likelihood scum does as you say drops dramatically.
    You still can't think even one step ahead. Hope you are in scum team, with you they will lost so easy

At what point does your ego...
    What's wrong with you? You talking about this "ego" thing again, and again, and again? Visit your psychoanalyst plz and focus on the game, if you can.

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    You still can't think even one step ahead. Hope you are in scum team, with you they will lost so easy

What's wrong with you? You talking about this "ego" thing again, and again, and again? Visit your psychoanalyst plz and focus on the game, if you can.
    If this is the standard for this game I'll just leave now.

3. ISO #53

Well. Some things to remember:

1. Dark Magician started TPR hunting from his first post. Suspicious.
    2. Renegade starts the game protecting Martin, probably they are team.
    I really can't tell if he's trying to tunnel me again for some lulz or if he actually is serious;

either way kinda have to NAI this since if he were scum all he has to do is just tunnel me like he did last time I played with him to earn some weird town points
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I really can't tell if he's trying to tunnel me again for some lulz or if he actually is serious;
    No, I just asked you to stop some things if you are town. Renegade protecting you is the thing I will remember, but Dark Magician with his TPR hunting in the first post is much more suspicious for me for now.

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

No, I just asked you to stop some things if you are town. Renegade protecting you is the thing I will remember, but Dark Magician with his TPR hunting in the first post is much more suspicious for me for now.
    Well he isn't wrong unless you're supposing a PR wants to be infolynched. Seems like a general observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Frinckles you have anything more than Hello and No?
    I was reading page one.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

8. ISO #58

If this is the standard for this game I'll just leave now.
    Well, if you were member of mafia team, you will not say this, I think. Maybe you are Virus, but most likely town. Also, you doing the same thing as in previous game: trying to protect Martin from pushing (btw, I don't even tryed to push him). I think, Renegade is trusted a bit and probably town... can I say town or I must say "tribe"?

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I admit. I kinda like this post and it’s sarcasm.
    I like you admitting you liked it.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

16. ISO #66

Damn. You found 3/4 scum already. Amazing! You should be town leader.
    I’ll keep this post of yours and potentially use it against you depending on your next responses.

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

Well, if you were member of mafia team, you will not say this, I think. Maybe you are Virus, but most likely town. Also, you doing the same thing as in previous game: trying to protect Martin from pushing (btw, I don't even tryed to push him). I think, Renegade is trusted a bit and probably town... can I say town or I must say "tribe"?
    This was a bit difficult to read NGL.
    I think it’s worded weird but maybe that’s just me.
    So just 2 quick questions.
    What was the point of Bolded?
    What’s your current stance on Martin?
    I

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    OOH I didn't know you would be joining us sir

welcome!
    Yup!

The signups lasted so long my game preety much ended -- they're at melo (miseliminate and lose) and I got shot dead about 4 hours before this game began lol.

Also its really weird not seeing you in a variation of pepe

And seeing Renegade as a Pikmin leaning on an apple.

Currently just seeing what others have to say/make entrance.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Well now that you know what my post was actually about do you still find it Sus?
    That's YOU said this post is "actually about". First thing I see is still TPR hunting. You realy think I will change my opinion if you say "no, that was not TPR hunting"?
    That was.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

This was a bit difficult to read NGL.I
    I am not english-speaker, I hope, you undestand what I said.

What was the point of Bolded?
    Renegade rushed to protect Martin from some "pushing" from me, but there was no pushing. I just asked him to stop his missleading attempts.

What’s your current stance on Martin?
    Neut. He said nothing wrong after I applied my post to him, but I will look at him for some time, maybe it will change. Why are you answering that?

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Yup!

The signups lasted so long my game preety much ended -- they're at melo (miseliminate and lose) and I got shot dead about 4 hours before this game began lol.

Also its really weird not seeing you in a variation of pepe

And seeing Renegade as a Pikmin leaning on an apple.

Currently just seeing what others have to say/make entrance.
    I sense disturbance coming from you. You are slightly different than the Martin I have seen last time. Different energy. Much concern.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

I sense disturbance coming from you. You are slightly different than the Martin I have seen last time. Different energy. Much concern.
    I have had quite a few things learned since last time I've played. I don't focus as much on reads lists, for example. They're important, but I'm less likely to give them as I've learned that the more information a townie gives, the more likely scum can manipulate them or the town's perspective of them. In my last (and only) scum game, I was hit preety harshly by a townie who kept their thoughts veiled and they surprise voted my scum buddy. Given my tendency to offer or be okay my own yeet, it was a very awkward position to be the last scum in the game. I didn't get to deal with it though because when the modbot yeeted my scum buddy, it also had an error and yeeted the counter-wagon too.

I haven't changed entirely, but I have in small ways in small aspects.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #87

Oh btw, before we get going..

can someone explain to me Random Tribesman

can it include any sort of TPR and how many? whats the meta here
    I'm not sure either about the TPR chance either, although

I'm certain they can't roll "White mage" because some role cards such as the sheriff-like role refers to it as "The white mage"; implying there will only every be one.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #88

I'm not sure either about the TPR chance either, although

I'm certain they can't roll "White mage" because some role cards such as the sheriff-like role refers to it as "The white mage"; implying there will only every be one.
    so it is safe to assume there is minimum 1 det/sheriff/vigi in that group?

39. ISO #89

I have had quite a few things learned since last time I've played. I don't focus as much on reads lists, for example. They're important, but I'm less likely to give them as I've learned that the more information a townie gives, the more likely scum can manipulate them or the town's perspective of them. In my last (and only) scum game, I was hit preety harshly by a townie who kept their thoughts veiled and they surprise voted my scum buddy. Given my tendency to offer or be okay my own yeet, it was a very awkward position to be the last scum in the game. I didn't get to deal with it though because when the modbot yeeted my scum buddy, it also had an error and yeeted the counter-wagon too.

I haven't changed entirely, but I have in small ways in small aspects.

This is interesting.

What do you think the mafia strategy will be for this game?

40. ISO #90

Well, I have to go to sleep now.
    I will form my susp-list tomorrow, because half of players still not started. The fun thing that maybe all scums are in their pool, lol.
    For now I can say only this:
    1. Renegade looks like town for me. I trust him a bit for now. I explained why.
    2. Dark Magician looks suspicious for me. I also explained why. Not so suspicious to vote him, but I think we should keep an eye on him and his actions.
    3. Others are neuts for now. Yes, Martin changes his playstyle, but I accept that he made some conclusions after his ultimate missleading in previous game. So he is most likely neut then susp for me. But I will keep an eye on him after DM too.
    4. Once more, maybe scum team is not even landed, so I will form my susp-list after everyone post something. And I think it will be hard to track 12 ppl for me.

See you tomorrow.

41. ISO #91

That's YOU said this post is "actually about". First thing I see is still TPR hunting. You realy think I will change my opinion if you say "no, that was not TPR hunting"?
    That was.
    I mean no I can’t speak on your behalf and an opinion can only be changed by who’s opinion it belongs to.
    Now, if at any point they claim PR however, they are lying.
    That’s all I’m getting at. If you want to defend Martin I won’t stop you but if your scum buddies with them don’t think I won’t notice.

42. ISO #92

I am not english-speaker, I hope, you undestand what I said.

Renegade rushed to protect Martin from some "pushing" from me, but there was no pushing. I just asked him to stop his missleading attempts.

Neut. He said nothing wrong after I applied my post to him, but I will look at him for some time, maybe it will change. Why are you answering that?
    I’m not answering anything? You mean asking?
    Because I think it’s a possibility you could be partners with them so I want to get the most out of it.
    Your read on Martin probably will change, no one usually stays in the Null zone forever

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

I mean no I can’t speak on your behalf and an opinion can only be changed by who’s opinion it belongs to.
    Now, if at any point they claim PR however, they are lying.
    That’s all I’m getting at. If you want to defend Martin I won’t stop you but if your scum buddies with them don’t think I won’t notice.

I’m not answering anything? You mean asking?
    Because I think it’s a possibility you could be partners with them so I want to get the most out of it.
    Your read on Martin probably will change, no one usually stays in the Null zone forever

If it doesn’t change at any point throughout the game then you either haven’t been paying attention to Martin or your scum that just wants to keep them in the Null Zone.
    Whatever the case may be, time will tell.

Hello there stranger.

I see you wield magical powers. It is impressive.

Surely I am not the only one sensing the awkwardness between Zedus and Martin.

45. ISO #95

This is interesting.

What do you think the mafia strategy will be for this game?
    This is essentially a question that I answered before with Mike at p#8 about the setup, just worded differently to get the same information. I'm not sure if I like that.

I do have some thoughts on possible or plausible wolf play, but I would like to keep those thoughts hidden for the sake of WIFOM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

46. ISO #96

Surely I am not the only one sensing the awkwardness between Zedus and Martin.
    Well, I mean, this is going to be awkward playing with a player who tried to death tunnel me on d1 in a past game when we were both town.

Would you not be awkward if you were me in such a situation?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

Well, I mean, this is going to be awkward playing with a player who tried to death tunnel me on d1 in a past game when we were both town.

Would you not be awkward if you were me in such a situation?
    Ok let me ask you this.
    How do you think Scum!Zedus would act towards you?

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

This is essentially a question that I answered before with Mike at p#8 about the setup, just worded differently to get the same information. I'm not sure if I like that.
    I did read that post carefully and also the post I've quoted about the town strategy.

I should have asked it in a better way I believe. Maybe make it in smaller pieces.

What kind of a concept are we facing here? Is is Mafia vs Virus vs Town or Evils vs Town? How does the priority list for town look like?

Who would be the top priority target for mafia? Both day and night, like would they lay low on day 1 or soft claim stuff? Maybe push people around?

Should vigilante's shoot on N1? Is it a smart idea to visit highly suspicious players tonight and get multiple people sick?

I have so many questions in my head, trying to figure this out from every role's perspective ugh