1. ISO #1

WeWereKings 1-S2-11051533

Account Name: WeWereKings
    Account ID: 1-S2-11051533
    In-Game Name: HOSTS MOM

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing/ or griefing

Your Account Name: Javelin
    Summary:
    Hi all. First time posting in here for a player.
    WeWereKings (HOSTS MOM, #5) is Jailor. I am Marshall (Romano III, #14). I get jailed night one, I then tell the Jailor(or kidnapper) I am an invest. He says he doesn't buy it, so I then tell him the truth. I said I was town gov. He then exec's me. Normally I would just call "Failor" and be upset that the Jailor exec's a town gov; but on Day 4, HOSTS MOM suicides, which then gives the evils majority and the ability to win the game. I believe WeWereKings had no intentions of actually trying to win or play properly.

It isn't relevant to the post but I would also like to point out that he is Chatbanned via Blizzard and he constantly uses racial slurs, ex: "you f*ckin tar baby" and "you should think before you open your herpe infested mouth before making monkey noises."(17:27)

Thanks,
    Javelin
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: WeWereKings 1-S2-11051533

First Replay

ID Verification:
    WeWereKings: 1-S2-1-11051533 Correct

Summary
    I don't think there is really anything wrong with the N1 execution. You first claimed invest and then changed to gov. Nobody is going to trust that.

However, later in the game on N3 he puts in his lw "Niggers made me do it" and then he -suicides. Seemingly for the express purpose to grief. The town ends up losing. They still had a chance to win before he suicided.

Player Offenses
    WeWereKings: Griefing

Previous Offenses
    none

Recommended Action
    WL X2

Additional Notes

Thanks for your report!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #4

Re: WeWereKings 1-S2-11051533

Second Replay:

In setup he says fuck you killy.

He names himself "killy IS A NIGGER"

D1: He spams "KILLY IS A FUCKIN NIGGER!!!!!!!"

N1: he gets jailed and claims bodyguard. He is let free and gets attacked while in jail.

D2: after thanking the jailor, he resumes spamming nasty stuff about black people, along with more "killy is a nigger" spam. He gets voted up on trial.
    His defense
    "town nigger
    here
    ast night
    was behind likka store
    drinkin a 40
    and smokin a swisher sweet"

with 1 second left in the trial he says "i was jailed". He never claims his role. He is guiltied.

He then spams "KILLY IS A FUCKIN NIGGER!!!!!!" as much as the spam filter will let him.

Offense: Griefing
    Recommendation: +2WL for total of 4.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #5