Now where do we begin? One of the most difficult aspects of any story. Perhaps we begin with the best part! Skip right into the actions!!! But, I can't talk all about myself all day.

So what if we begin in the greatest place on these planets! A building brimming with stories, from ancient legends too blooming fables! A peculiar building filled with that unique musk, luring in all those who wish to fill themselves with the the wonders within.

A library, you say? Well then you're just wrong.

It's the Tavern. And a rather exciting one at that. As it's where our participants begin.

I suppose I better tell you how to partake. It's simple. You post. The more you tell me about yourself the better I can ruin your lives.
Want me to reveal more detail about the world? Then just ask me. Feel free to do meaningless small actions like requirements for ale or conversing with you're surrounding.
I will be making up all laws as I merrily hop around. And you will follow them.

Every two nights I will process your actions, in-between I will post updates on any details you ask for. All depend on how much I care. Along with fitting in new additions or just to torture you with mind numbing details or minor actions

So go ahead, post here. In character.