[Abandoned] Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade (9P)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade (9P)

Role List (9P):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    StealthBomber
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent

Role Cards:

Anti-Vaxxers:

Marshmallow Marshall
    You are the head of the snake. If you are eliminated, the game ends
    Night Action: Target a player to spread propaganda. Your action will automatically fail (and no feedback is sent to your target) if an Anti-Vaxxer was alive during the day
    You are not informed if your action is successful
    If you target StealthBomber or an immune Concerned Parent the conversion will fail but they will still receive feedback
    Alternative Night Action: 1 use gun. If you target any other player other than StealthBomber, the shot will miss

Anti-Vaxxer (Converted Concerned Parent)
    Night Action: Target a player to check if they are StealthBomber

Town:

StealthBomber
    Your job is to educate.
    Night Action: Target a player to educate them. If you hit a Concerned Parent, they will become permanently immune to propaganda. If you hit an Anti-Vaxxer, they will die. If you hit Marshmallow Marshall, they will kill you.

Concerned Parent
    No night action

Win Conditions:

Town: Eliminate Marshmallow Marshall
    Anti-Vaxxers: Control 50% of the remaining vote

Quote Originally Posted by Propaganda
    You read anti vaccine propaganda last night!

(Optional)
    You were converted to an Anti-Vaxxer
    {player} is Marshmallow Marshall
    Quote Originally Posted by Education
    You were educated on the importance of vaccines last night!

(Optional)
    The education you received runs contrary to your personal beliefs! You have killed yourself in your anger!

(Optional)
    You didn't like the education you received, so you killed {player}! Good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Vaxxer
    Your target is/is not StealthBomber
    OoO:
    StealthBomber
    Anti-Vaxxer
    Marshmallow Marshall

Mechanics:
    72 hour days, 24 hour nights
    No night chats
    Elimination is enabled day 1
    Majority+plurality eliminations
    No last wills
    Suicide action is not allowed
    Death descriptions are flavor only

Rules:
    Do not quote pms from the host
    Images/videos/colored chat allowed, but don't be excessive about it.
    No talking about the game outside of the game.
    No excessive personal attacks.
    No anonymous accounts.
    NO password protected posts
    No post count requirements, but I reserve the right to replace a player at any time due to excessive inactivity to keep the game flowing.
    No skipping. A vote for skip is a vote for a random townie to die

Notes:
    This game is meant to be a short, simple S-FM, lasting a few days at most
    This is a serious setup, not just a parody of anything. Though it was partially inspired by Biomed Industries with a cult convert, but without a continuously disguising cult
    Scum doesn't have a night kill. I was considering giving it to the anti-vaxxer, but I think the game potentially ends a bit too quickly against town's favor if that's the case. I don't think they need it since MM can replace his teammate if they die from Stealth or lynch
    72 hour days give players ample time to post, but nothing says that days have to actually last that long
    While there are no night chats, 24 hour nights give time for players to catch up and/or re-read
    The reason Stealth acts before MM is to not discourage players from being townie day 1. Stealth gets first pick on who he wants to make conversion immune. If anything, there should be a competition to be MOST townie to get that first pick

Hypothetical game (worst case for town): Day 1 mis-elimination, night 1 Stealth dies + new anti-vaxxer. Day 2 starts 4v2, mis-elimination. Day 3 starts 3v2. Seems good for a small game of this type

Hypothetical game (worst case for scum): Day 1 MM is lynched lol
    Last edited by BananaCucho; September 1st, 2020 at 07:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

LOL
    I am honored.
    If MM is the head of the snake, what are the converted people, the snake's hands?

Review in progress

There is always an issue inherent to this kind of setup where the town has to lynch a single player: it all relies on that player playing well for the whole game to work, like in Lady Gaga (in which Lady Gaga won the last time it was hosted). However, that is the point of this kind of setup, so it's alright.

Why no night chat?

What happens if MM targets SB16?

Other than that, this looks like a short, simple and sweet cult setup.
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; July 29th, 2020 at 04:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    LOL
    I am honored.
    If MM is the head of the snake, what are the converted people, the snake's hands?

Review in progress

There is always an issue inherent to this kind of setup where the town has to lynch a single player: it all relies on that player playing well for the whole game to work, like in Lady Gaga (in which Lady Gaga won the last time it was hosted). However, that is the point of this kind of setup, so it's alright.

Why no night chat?

Other than that, this looks like a short, simple and sweet cult setup.
    No night chat so that MM doesn't know if his conversion was successful! He may target Stealth, or may target a conversion immune citizen. So he has that doubt unless his target is ballsy enough to signal him

7. ISO #7

Also, I think plurality + majority is superior because no-lynch days suck. That's purely a player's opinion, though, not a staff comment.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    No night chat so that MM doesn't know if his conversion was successful! He may target Stealth, or may target a conversion immune citizen. So he has that doubt unless his target is ballsy enough to signal him
    Damn, you caught my post before I edited it lol. What happens if MM targets SB16?

9. ISO #9

Also, I think plurality + majority is superior because no-lynch days suck. That's purely a player's opinion, though, not a staff comment.
    For this setup, you are right. Lynch should be required with no factional night kills. Editing it in

Damn, you caught my post before I edited it lol. What happens if MM targets SB16?
    If MM targets Stealth or an immune citizen, the targeted player gets this feedback:

Nothing else occurs as a result.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Yeah dude this is fucking awesome <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

12. ISO #12

For this setup, you are right. Lynch should be required with no factional night kills. Editing it in

If MM targets Stealth or an immune citizen, the targeted player gets this feedback:

Nothing else occurs as a result.
    Alright. You should probably add the part about MM targeting immunes, because that's a likely question you'll get (and not everyone reads the stuff below the setup post).

However, the fact that SB16 is immune creates a big issue: what prevents him from just claiming and leading the Town? I think MM needs a one-shot kill that works only on Stealthbomber, unless you have a better idea.

13. ISO #13

Alright. You should probably add the part about MM targeting immunes, because that's a likely question you'll get (and not everyone reads the stuff below the setup post).

However, the fact that SB16 is immune creates a big issue: what prevents him from just claiming and leading the Town? I think MM needs a one-shot kill that works only on Stealthbomber, unless you have a better idea.
    I like the idea, it goes well with the Anti-Vaxxer night action as well. I'll add it

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Approved.

Do you wish to be added to the Queue? @BananaCucho

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

No thanks.
    Feel free to bump whenever you're ready.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Bump, queue it up
    Done.

20. ISO #20

Re: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade (9P)

Moved back to the Workshop after seeing how the setup turned out when played; feel free to rework it if you want to rehost it eventually.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Re: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade (9P)

Retire it
    Heard; marked as Abandoned.

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    My name is StealthBomber and I approve of this message.
    UwU
    Last edited by theoneceko; September 5th, 2020 at 07:24 PM. Reason: WHY THE FUCK U LOOKING DOWN HERE WTF UWU UWU OWO OWO FUCK GYRRLANDER!!!!!!! UNBAN EFE UNBAN EFE UNBAN EFE!!!!