The truth about Stealthbomber16
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The truth about Stealthbomber16

Fellow citizens! I have an irrefutable proof of character levied against the tyrant of the 'Horrendous Content' sub-forum known as Stealthbomber16. I bring this information to you under duress and implore you all to take the correct course of action with this knowledge in mind!

I left a simple message in the sub-forum 'Horrendous Content' and I awoke today to this in its place. My god what happened here? Thank god I have global moderator privileges I acquired by means I do not feel comfortable divulging publicly, but I digress! So lets have a look at the post that was deleted. What is THIS?!? This is most certainly not the post I made before retiring to my bed chambers last night, no sir! Let's delve a little deeper shall we? Thanks to vigorous back-tracking of IP addresses I was able to uncover IRREFUTIABLE evidence. My message had been tampered with! Why would Sealthbomber16 try to obfuscate a message I wrote? Well lets look at the original message compared to the doctored message. Ladies and gentleman, as you can see my original message which is highlighted with red was replaced by the message highlighted with green. With his fingerprints all over the tampered message, there is only one person to blame for this.

Stealthbomber16 not only deleted my message, BUT he edited it as well.

As per the original document I hereby charge Stealthbomber16 with being a double virgin.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: The truth about Stealthbomber16

one year later and this post reads very cringily. i am editing it to try and save face.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; June 21st, 2021 at 02:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5
    Ganelon

It’s worse
    sb16 isn’t just a double virgin
    hes a space alien
    just like Rachyl, oops, and MM

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    It’s worse
    sb16 isn’t just a double virgin
    hes a space alien
    just like Rachyl, oops, and MM
    And you.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :