What does your username mean

Title

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: What does your username mean

I am the Unknown, but with numbers too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

it's my name
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

7. ISO #7

it's what i thought a cool name for a wizard would be in maplestory back in 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #8

The username Stealthbomber1452 was too long for a Lego Universe account- so my mom used the automatically suggested Stealthbomber16. Presumably the other 15 were already taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Back when I started playing the mod, I had a bad game as Marshall. That brought "Marshmallow Marshall" to my mind, and I found it funny (MarshMarsh, stuff like that, don't judge) so I chose it as my username lol.

I must admit I'm surprised @Ganelon means "Title". What language is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #11

I wanted to have some latin sounding name back when I first got SC2 and I remembered the word "nox" from my latin lessons and was thinking "nox, noctis" (the genitive form) and then put an edgy spin on it.. yay teenage me. Still can't quite shake the name even though there's loads of Noctis around thanks to a FF game that I didn't know had such a named character back then..
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14
    Ganelon

I played a lot of WoW when I was younger. Started with a paladin (human) that had my real name (!). I got to level 80 and started a new death knight character - and that’s when I came up with the name Magoroth. It sounded medieval-ish.

Ganelon is from the Chronicles of Amber - an amazing book by Roger Zelazny about a rather dysfunctional family in control of the Kingdom of Amber, and possessing awesome magical powers. Ganelon is the former frenemy of the main character (from ages past).

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I wanted to have some latin sounding name back when I first got SC2 and I remembered the word "nox" from my latin lessons and was thinking "nox, noctis" (the genitive form) and then put an edgy spin on it.. yay teenage me. Still can't quite shake the name even though there's loads of Noctis around thanks to a FF game that I didn't know had such a named character back then..
    Sure, Notes...
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

16. ISO #16

The account yzb existed when I signed up for Minecraft alpha, but 25 was genuinely my favourite number. yb are my initials and z is the initial of a middle name I wished I had at the time. I don't have an actual middle name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

17. ISO #17

The account yzb existed when I signed up for Minecraft alpha, but 25 was genuinely my favourite number. yb are my initials and z is the initial of a middle name I wished I had at the time. I don't have an actual middle name.
    Why do you like 25
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

18. ISO #18
    Ganelon

Middle names suck
    my middle name is technically them name I use because my actual first name (Gabriel) sucks

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Why do you like 25
    You don't want to read the answer to that :P
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Middle names suck
    my middle name is technically them name I use because my actual first name (Gabriel) sucks
    Bruh, Gabriel sounds like that asshole who has tried loads of posh food and makes you feel dumb for not knowing where the Mauritius is. Are you blonde, by any chance?

At least your name doesn't get you stopped at border control LOL

22. ISO #22
    Ganelon

My favorite numbers are all the powers of 2 and all squares/multiples of squares.
    dont think you can go more full autism than that

23. ISO #23
    Ganelon

Bruh, Gabriel sounds like that asshole who has tried loads of posh food and makes you feel dumb for not knowing where the Mauritius is. Are you blonde, by any chance?

At least your name doesn't get you stopped at border control LOL
    Nah brunette
    I still get stopped at border control in Germany. I remember I was on the bus, leaving the Netherlands and the ONLY two people that got their passports stopped were myself and a black guy

24. ISO #24
    Ganelon

You’re right it’s not my first name that gets me stopped, but my nationality does (I suppose not entirely without reason, but still)

25. ISO #25

Yes I do
    *Inhales*

25 is easily the best square number. It's odd, meaning if you draw a 5x5 you'll get a centre square. On the other hand, the number of squares allows for some degree of visual complexity (unlike a 3x3) while allowing each individual square to retain a degree of identity (unlike a 7x7 or higher).

It is composed of the digits 2 and 5, which were my 2nd and 3rd favourite numbers (2 is now first). 2 and 5 have an interesting correspondence in the decimal system. Dividing 1 by 2 over and over gives the same sequence of digits as powering 5 to higher and higher degrees, up to a translation of the decimal point.

The powers of 5 exhibit fascinating structure. Writing them out in a column you'll find the units and tens are always 2 and 5, the hundreds oscillate between 1 and 6, and subsequent places like the thousands also cycle but have longer and more complicated cycles.

The powers of 2 effectively sum to powers of 2, making it a sort of "discrete exponential function" (the exponential function integrates to itself) and rings of characteristic 2 are really cool.

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    My favorite numbers are all the powers of 2 and all squares/multiples of squares.
    dont think you can go more full autism than that
    Challenge accepted

27. ISO #27

*Inhales*

25 is easily the best square number. It's odd, meaning if you draw a 5x5 you'll get a centre square. On the other hand, the number of squares allows for some degree of visual complexity (unlike a 3x3) while allowing each individual square to retain a degree of identity (unlike a 7x7 or higher).

It is composed of the digits 2 and 5, which were my 2nd and 3rd favourite numbers (2 is now first). 2 and 5 have an interesting correspondence in the decimal system. Dividing 1 by 2 over and over gives the same sequence of digits as powering 5 to higher and higher degrees, up to a translation of the decimal point.

The powers of 5 exhibit fascinating structure. Writing them out in a column you'll find the units and tens are always 2 and 5, the hundreds oscillate between 1 and 6, and subsequent places like the thousands also cycle but have longer and more complicated cycles.

The powers of 2 effectively sum to powers of 2, making it a sort of "discrete exponential function" (the exponential function integrates to itself) and rings of characteristic 2 are really cool.
    I guess you were right. That's pretty lame lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

28. ISO #28

I guess you were right. That's pretty lame lol
    *Eyelid twitches*

29. ISO #29
    Ganelon

*Inhales*

never mind

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32
    Ganelon

... Jules? Julian?

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    ...it's just fred nothing to it. My real name is not fred, that is a classic misdirection, what mafia is all about.
    That's how Mafia works

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Apo's first username derived from being a religious worshiper of the apocalypse.

Apocist van Estel the 7th
    I searched for Apocist van Estel. I got Italian furniture and some site in Romanian.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    ...it's just fred nothing to it. My real name is not fred, that is a classic misdirection, what mafia is all about.
    That’s what they all say.

40. ISO #40

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.